IDF(Israel Diaper Force) just shot an innocent women in cold blood

We need to send troops to protect Israel from the womenz

twitter.com/PALESTINE0_GAZA/status/1175276466273161218

Attached: idf vs palestinian woman.jpg (584x744, 100K)

Seethe

Huh? They were target shooting a trash bag

5.56 is not lethal so there's no problem here

>American
>supporting Israel
par for the course

Based and redpilled

>jews doing something you wish you could do
>a bad thing

MUH PRECIOUS PALESTINIANS!! DA WIMMIN!! DAA CHILDRENS!!!

Cry me a fucking river.

>you can see the mob behind her
>someone with a fucking sling shot
>she walks towards the wall
>told to stay back
>she is taken down in case she is carrying a bomb

ISRAEL ARE TERRORISTS!!

Yo israelis coming as a tourist in december. Do you wear jackets or hoodies there in winter?

Buddy, you’re really kvetching over this.
How does it feel to have lost gods covenant ??

Looks like she just tripped and fell.

Looks like Palestinians being genocided

change your diaper shlomo shlomoko

Attached: IDF_special_forces.webm (400x400, 2.8M)

Yeah they do that

based israel, fuck palirats.

Attached: bibi.png (680x510, 528K)

>2 vs a whole mob
>omg they are soldiers
>shoot them
>when you shoot them
>OMG TERRORISTS!!

Brainlet gypsy.

America totally deserves every terrorist attack by the muzzies desu. You jew loving degenerate rat.

I don't even like arabs, but you people are cancer.

Shalom brother!

Semitic brotherhood will not be broken due to seething butthurt pali mongrels, vote bibi!

Attached: bibi2.jpg (1566x881, 84K)

Yes the old lady sure is a threat to a bunch of armed soldiers behind a two fences and a wall.

Attached: pilpul.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Attached: andstayout.jpg (809x540, 48K)

>being this much of a cuck

>a untermensch calling a dacian aryan, gypsy

yep it's a clownworls after all

Shut the fuck up spic, jews rule earth, and will continue to do so, now stop licking white boots and be a good goy.

Are jews untersmench or ultra smart sneaky evil people who control the world behind the curtains? make up your mind

To be fair i saw a gif where the flag was a bomb

Oh shit what if thats the real propaganda

Kek

Attached: 2o3hjM9.jpg (640x473, 72K)

Hey Israel. Nice Wall.

drumpf should be a dog on a leash here, he's juse a useful goy.

based

Attached: therealredpill.png (1176x663, 249K)

It was self-defense goy

Attached: 1556518906009.png (285x372, 15K)

die jew

die jew

ניסיון יפה

you're a cancer

keep bombing the palestinians from planes or shooting them from behind barbed wire fences. when the real shit will hit the fan and chad jihadis from the whole world are going to pour into pissrael they will wipe you out. jews aren't a warrior race, never have been. last time you retards lost 3000 men in Palestine in a 3-day ground invasion into Palestine. and guess what vermin, right now the american army is made up of basedbois and niggers, and I don't think they will be able to save your asses fast enough, especially when you decided that moving in the middle of an arab neighbourhood to "colonize" them was a good idea

Attached: 1544391788403.jpg (900x881, 156K)

>the whole world are going to pour into pissrael they will wipe you out.

They even know they have less than 3 years left

Attached: no more israel.jpg (650x609, 93K)

you know araps keep saying by 2021/2023 israel will cease to exist, so far nothing is indicating israel will be destroyed, so anti-semites BTFO.

>so far nothing is indicating israel will be destroyed

Surrounding "enemies" are not afraid of a "hollywood" army.

Attached: israel is ded.jpg (626x772, 156K)

have you looked at the map of Israel? if your neighbours are ever going to give the green light to use their border or even join in with conventional armies they would completely overrun pissrael in a matter of days. remember the suicide bombings? if the whole muslim world would jump in on this they will just zerg rush the jews and their expensive usa-donated rockets and overwhelm you in 2 or 3 days. the jews are overstreched as their are now. if jihadis ever break free into jewish communities they will absolutely decimate the kikes. and the americhicano mongrels won't be able to respond fast enough

Attached: american_heroes.png (1217x622, 1.32M)

LOL that fat fuck lives in sewers to prevent death via drone strike, his meme militia would get crushed in under a week if israel seriously wanted them gone.

Attached: hezbmutt.jpg (620x637, 87K)

there is no problem here

Attached: 1505696462568.jpg (448x419, 76K)

Why are you cucks even apologizing?
Removing lowlife Paleshitnian vermin from this planet is something to be proud of.

Attached: gaza-dead-terrorists.jpg (350x307, 29K)

How well did that turn out the last couple of times goy? so sad seeing whites depend on arapes to save them from da jooz.

>it took israel 6 days to defeat the entire arab world

Muslims vs Jews is like Roaches vs Rats. No matter who loses, everyone else wins.

this

t.the basedest of all.

Attached: 1540140659443.png (680x570, 155K)

post the version with israel flag

I hope to see the end of Israel in my lifetime.

Screenshotted

Your hopes will not be realized

I might hate Israel, but I have to say we should be doing the same thing at our borders.

here

Buttblasted Paleshit diaspoora detected

Attached: Al Jewrduni.png (680x574, 142K)

>he doesn't know about **/***/******* the fearless

Fake Jew Turk

You guys need to stop beating around the burning bush, and just suck each others dicks like the rabbi did when you were babies.

You should make one with both flags, it signifies the bond.

Forgot to add inbred

This. It's like killing an annoying mosquito. Only cucks may feel obliged to explain why they kill one or one hundred

Do you even realize who you're talking to? you filthy goy animal don't even deserve to gaze upon his posts

Who cares? Mutts shooting mudshits is good for White Europeans. Sow discord between them so Europeans can thrive in peace, far away from these subhumans killing each other.

OY VEY WITH A FUCKING SLINGSHOT

6 million weren't enough

>last time
last time was 50 years ago. arabs, especially palestinians were pussies back then, they hadn't had a war or conflict for a couple hundred years. there was no global muslim unity or solidarity while you kikes were fully in control on america and were getting every kind of aid from most of western countries. that has changes. look at the entire muslim world. 30 years of guerrilla warfare, 30 years of breeding the perfect jihadi, 30 years of fine tuning that warrior mentality in the minds of young muslims. and what are you doing, you are soiling your diapers in combat and trying to destroy the only people (whites) that might have helped you because they felt bad about a fake holocaust. the majority of the public is even against an amerimongrel invasion of Iran so Iran isn't going anywhere which means you are even more fucked.

Attached: 1544569320105.png (731x600, 150K)

>leg shoot
shame really

Attached: Virgin Mary 1888.jpg (1553x2701, 973K)

when you are given the order not to get close to the fence from armed soldiers, don’t be surprised if you get shot.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x904, 332K)

get a load of these bloodthirsty retards
brainwashed by their ashkenazi overlords, being used as a shield, top kek

I don't see the problem.
That is how borders are supposed to be protected.

We have all seen the video of the explosive flag.

The way that woman walks is very similar to a male, but who knows.
It may have been the local female heavyweight champion.
I would not be surprised if the lack of female contours are due to a suicide vest or male torso.

10/10 job by the border guards.

>arapes with superior numbers in literally everything, and continuous soviet support still couldn't do shit against the jew warrior
>israel decimates arapes in 6 days

sorry goy, jews are just too smart and powerful.

your antenna is showing

Attached: image.jpg (753x960, 160K)

>that flag

>Don't approach this object or we'll shoot you to death!
>Muslim brainlets rally around the object, essentially daring the stupidest amongst them to go up to the object or attack it
>They get shot and die
WOOOOOOW WTF HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT, THIS GAME IS BUGGED HAHA WOW

Save them the ammunition shekels and kill yourselves at home.

Attached: 1470360565299.jpg (537x487, 22K)

Brilliant idea. Can't believe I didn't think of this before. You are a genius, those idiots will feel your wrath soon.

Attached: BROTHERS IN ARMS.png (680x574, 164K)

ahahah

based cousin

Attached: image.jpg (590x1840, 671K)

you don't even know, you think i have been sitting still all this time? no, that is not the case at all, in fact i have been working on something that will shock them, send endless waves of terror down their spines and turn their hearts into rock, just wait for my return, it will be a sight to behold, this is the final phase, i am at my most powerful right now.

>The fedayeen finally surrendered and were allowed to leave to Syria, some 200 fighters preferred to cross the Jordan River to surrender to Israeli forces rather than to the Jordanians.

the pali fears the jordanian

You Kikes shouldn't even be there in the first place.

How can people in Jow Forums defend this shit when its so obvious it is a fake video? No one got killed. Seriously, learn about Pallywood.

>soviet support
it was minimal
>whole arab world
just a couple of countries around you. did you see how many jihadis flew to join Isis from all over the world. now imagine how that would play out if we had an "Let's destroy Israel, get in now" scenario on our hands
>arab superiority
arab officers were literally chaining the soldiers to certain positions and telling to fight while the officers were retreating. of course those arabs were going to surrender. back then people didn't hate you that much. their attempts were half-assed. good luck finding a muslim that will ever surrender to a jew in this day and age though

Attached: 1553904672875.png (1049x715, 199K)

LONG LIVE ISRAEL

i would die for israel because i know israel has my back

Attached: basedisrael.png (859x46, 9K)

Epic goy delusions

Holy fuck - If they only the consequences of their own actions, their stupidity, their hubris. they will all bow before you
Decimate them, Ameen.
Rule over them, Ameen.
They will all bow before you,
Subhanallah

He is the Supreme Basedest (PBUH) .

Attached: U7.jpg (680x574, 70K)

>The way that woman walks is very similar to a male, but who knows.

I didnt know Sweden was full of trannies

Israel has no hope without a new Haavara agreement.
If the Chosen One, the new King Cyrus, fails to deliver the transfer of Diaspora Jews to Israel it's bye-bye Talmudistan. Off to the dustbin of history with the Zionist entity!

Attached: zionist_blackpill4.jpg (5760x825, 952K)

How about a 5.56 to your head

September 29, you better be there greatest ally, at the cursed place, where the assadlets assemble.

every Palestinian old enough remembers very well what we did in op defensive shield, which is the main deterrence from another intifada
they remember very well how we killed or made their leaders shamefully surrender,
they remember how we demolished house by house with the occupants inside until they all surrendered.
they remember the tanks in their main streets, strict curfews and sieges on government building.

Attached: image.jpg (408x268, 103K)

>ITT: assmad brown faggots
Keep ip the good work Israel

>jews doing something they forbid us to do

So is Zyklon B

>Q
how do you know it’s a Palestinian?
>A
the head is empty

Attached: image.jpg (560x371, 167K)

You, sir, very much deserve my salutes.

Are those two exclusive ?

If everyone bordering isreal hates the jews so much, why don't y'all just kick them out?

America has done way worse. Israel hasn't invaded a country in a long time and the last time they did it was self defense

Your place in the oven

these animals were clearly armed with bomb flags and high capacity assault slings, this was self defense, g*d bless Israel!!!!!!!

Attached: 1567591879695.gif (620x566, 455K)

I know I will witness greatness.

kek'd

Attached: Think Again cuckassadists.png (800x578, 932K)