Australia Belongs To China

Australia is soon to be a Chinese vassal state

youtu.be/oypp6AeB4pg

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/How-Israel-and-its-hi-tech-industry-are-winning-the-US-China-trade-war-589611
timesofisrael.com/in-beijing-netanyahu-looks-to-marry-israels-technology-with-chinas-capacity/
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-israel-is-giving-china-the-keys-to-its-largest-port-and-the-u-s-navy-may-abandon-israel-1.6470527
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-u-s-senate-condemns-deepening-israel-china-ties-cites-serious-security-concerns-1.7368680
newsweek.com/china-israel-military-technology-beijing-jerusalem-saul-eisenberg-weapons-607117
jpost.com/Opinion/Editors-Notes-Israels-Chinese-folly-597451
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I for one welcome our new MSG flavored overlords.

Yeh I know.

Can't say I'll care, you pricks talk so much shit about US. Enjoy.

As long as I can fuck Asian sluts, as a literal peasant it doesn’t it doesn’t bother me who rules over us.

>t. Chang

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Australia is traditionally owned by the Chinese.

>Australia is soon to be a Chinese vassal state
Quite the contrary. Australia will become the greatest white ethnostate the world has ever seen.

Finally, China will modernize that shithole

It's like we've never faced down a dangerous Asian empire before... once you get to Australia, those supply lines get a little bit too long and a little bit hard to defend.

nah China only needs to stop buying your stuffs and you will start eating each other soon enough

Optus 4G ban got removed. Fucking cucked ISPs thinking they can censor bants.

Everybody talks shit about your shithole country.

Berezina campain 2.0 when ?

Yeah cus i love the jews dont i. Please take it.

Clearly you don't understand banter

Have you seen mainland China?

kek aussies were shittting themselves when they realized the japs might come attack.
They immediately sucked american cock to come protect them.

>those comments in the vid

How chinked is Straya?

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz4.jpg (750x886, 163K)

Attached: 1024px-War_flag_of_the_Imperial_Japanese_Army_(1868–1945).png (1024x683, 63K)

Time to pack your bags and come back to Europe.

Attached: SkypeCallFromSweden.jpg (1020x542, 88K)

>poo and gook clickbait fag conveniently hushes over the part where Australian,Italian and other foreign police officers of the countries taking part in the exchange program are patroling in China

Attached: Italian police patrolling in China.jpg (900x614, 119K)

This makes me angry, im an aussie living in america at the moment and I'd really like it if my countrymen could actually do something about this, its completely fucked, if the government is siding with china they're traitors and should be shot and killed, why cant people actually do something about this, we had tarrant for fucks sake, why not someone who fixes this

>why cant people actually do something about this
Money
>we had tarrant for fucks sake
China is his utopia

Attached: 1568993309200.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

>t. the Confucius group

>How Israel and its hi-tech industry are winning the US-China trade war

jpost.com/Opinion/How-Israel-and-its-hi-tech-industry-are-winning-the-US-China-trade-war-589611

>In Beijing, Netanyahu looks to ‘marry Israel’s technology with China’s capacity’

timesofisrael.com/in-beijing-netanyahu-looks-to-marry-israels-technology-with-chinas-capacity/

>Israel Is Giving China the Keys to Its Largest Port – and the U.S. Navy May Abandon Israel

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-israel-is-giving-china-the-keys-to-its-largest-port-and-the-u-s-navy-may-abandon-israel-1.6470527

>U.S. Senate Warns Israel Over Deepening Ties With China, Citing 'Serious Security Concerns'

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-u-s-senate-condemns-deepening-israel-china-ties-cites-serious-security-concerns-1.7368680

>How Israel Used Weapons and Technology to Become an Ally of China

newsweek.com/china-israel-military-technology-beijing-jerusalem-saul-eisenberg-weapons-607117

>Why is Israel outsourcing its national infrastructure to China?

jpost.com/Opinion/Editors-Notes-Israels-Chinese-folly-597451

Attached: Belt and Road Initiative.png (1280x981, 349K)

Cities are crawling and the country is basically deserted or mad/meth max land, inversly most of its a police state anyway so theres no shitting in the street at least

Chinese people arent causing terrorist attacks.

>taking over my country
>Its fine goy, just let it happen
We should be shooting chinks in the streets

Terrorist attacks dont do jackshit in the bigger picture. Most ppl forget them after a week.

Fight the Chinese one on one and ask no help from other nations.

If you ever had to deal with chinese companies on a regular basis you would know they are far too unorganized to ever be a serious threat. They're too busy scamming each other to get anything done, which is a key point in their culture: the victim of the scam is responsible, not the one running the scam.

Test

>Another north american retard who doesnt know about the island hopping campaigns or kokoda

>hurr hurr america beat the japs hurr

based

> Most ppl forget them after a week.
Tarrant hasn't forgotten.

>Australia is soon to be a Chinese vassal state

Attached: 2019-09-21_12-07-47.png (554x600, 168K)

This. The average person simply isn't intelligent enough to see past first order cause and effect chains. They can easily associate immigrants with crime and terrorism because it's in plain sight. But they won't be able to connect the dots between mass immigration and stagnant wages, high housing costs, etc.

Feelsgoodman. The eternal Anglo ZOG rule is coming to an end