Have you read Mein Kampf?

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Have you read Mein Kampf?

Attached: HBb5qHe.jpg (277 KB, 1440x1920)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/rXLJ8jugMutv/
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html
en.wikisource.org/wiki/My_Political_Testament
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
bitchute.com/video/LxBqeH5ZLEWT/
vocaroo.com/i/basedwTL8ut6TY
vocaroo.com/i/s0L65Ie9UgAH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Berezovsky_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Fridman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petr_Aven
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Gusinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Potanin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Smolensky
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Waffen-SS_divisions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch#Nazi_propaganda_and_policy
timesofisrael.com/the-magna-cartas-very-jewish-underpinnings/
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Broadcast_on_the_12th_Anniversary_of_Coming_to_Power
bitchute.com/video/NvLbgmVdAXSm/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_I_of_Romania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_nobility
bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Address_to_the_Reichstag_(30_January_1939)

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

Yes, very good book.
Nice ring btw

Attached: IMG-1402.jpg (38 KB, 527x1024)

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Now begins the great last revolution. In gaining political power the Jew casts off the few cloaks that he still wears. The democratic peoples Jew becomes the blood-Jew and tyrant over peoples. In a few years he tries to exterminate the national intelligentsia and by robbing the peoples of their natural intellectual leadership makes them ripe for the slaves lot of permanent subjugation. The most frightful example of this kind is offered by Russia, where he killed or starved about thirty million people with positively fanatical savagery, in part amid inhuman tortures, in order to give a gang of Jewish journalists and stock exchange bandits domination over a great people.

Mein Kampf, Chapter 11 - Nation and Race.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (685 KB, 480x605)

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Yes

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Yes. I can tell you didn't due to that faggot roastie tier harry potter edition an that 2$ plastic ring you bought on chinese store for trice the price

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

No. I don't read.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

yes, but its meh.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

Confirmed for not having read it.

No it's not good, it's pretty boring. It's mainly wrote for the time it was based in so you'll be lost in most of it.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Mein Kampf, Chapter 13 Foreign Policy - Alliance with England.
bitchute.com/video/rXLJ8jugMutv/

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (128 KB, 1138x640)

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Got my audiobooks ready.
Dunno why i even bother,Hitler would have seen me as "Untermensch" but still...

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

It was and it is Jews who bring the Negroes into the Rhineland, always with the same secret thought and clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily resulting bastardization, throwing it down from its cultural and political height, and himself rising to be its master. For a racially pure people which is conscious of its blood can never be enslaved by the Jew. In this world he will forever be master over bastards and bastards alone.

Attached: potok-splc-chart-wall.png (182 KB, 737x543)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

If you liked it you should update it the current year. Its sorta out of date.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Subhuman had nothing to do with race.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (65 KB, 640x838)

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Bad book
Poorly written

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

I've read it was the french.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

Exactly. More politics than at University. And well explained too.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man.

Mein Kampf, Chapter 2 - Vienna

Attached: 1418554654343.jpg (85 KB, 516x640)

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

kike flag

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

I like to read it two or three times a year to innoculate myself against Jewish filth.

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

Clean your room and remote

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

flag
Ay, by the protocols, Shlomo. You're insulting me by not even trying.

Attached: 1490432646296.jpg (64 KB, 1024x576)

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

know thy enemy

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

The battlecry of the people that haven't even read it.

John Young
John Young

I tried, it's fucking boring

Bentley James
Bentley James

Why would I read delirious effusions of a rabid Nazi incel?

Attached: 1552005471096.png (602 KB, 793x794)

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

It is very applicable to-day. Much like the 40 years older Lessons of the Elders of Zion. I swear Hitler based his book on that.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

the protocols

Antisemitic trash!!

Germany Must Perish!

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Yeah, it was pretty good. I disagreed about a few points about spirituality that he made but otherwise we are pretty ideologically aligned.

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Don't you have some pennies to picking up from the ground jew ?

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

It doesn’t even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (128 KB, 1000x624)

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

Isn't it pretty difficult to find a version that isn't Kiked?

last page "Reminder, kill exactly 6 million Jews and OTHERS by friday"

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

he has dubbz soooo

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

To what an extent the whole existence of this people is based on a continuous lie is shown incomparably by the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion, so infinitely hated by the Jews. They are based on a forgery, the Frankfurter Zeitung moans and screams once every week: the best proof that they are authentic.

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (74 KB, 357x399)

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

That ring was given to people who donated to war effort,

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Currently reading it for the first time.

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

Id read it for historical value but nothing else. I’m not a nazi just pro white. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. Freedom in 19th century Germany didn’t exist. They were authoritarians. Didn’t believe in private property, I believe in the constitution, free markets and states rights. All things that did not exist in Nazi Germany. If you’re a nazi you’re a fucking traitor and should be executed.

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

The Protocols are written by Jews, it cannot be Anti-arab. Jews as arabs.

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (150 KB, 922x482)

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

You live like filth. wtf

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

Attached: tumblr-onp9aoMYuN1toqizjo2-1280.jpg (244 KB, 1280x960)

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

The more I debated with them the more familiar I became with their argumentative tactics. At the outset they counted upon the stupidity of their opponents, but when they got so entangled that they could not find a way out they played the trick of acting as innocent simpletons. Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter arguments and bolted away to another field of discussion. They would lay down truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, then they were applied to other problems and matters of an essentially different nature from the original theme. If you faced them with this point they would escape again, and you could not bring them to make any precise statement. Whenever one tried to get a firm grip on any of these apostles one's hand grasped only jelly and slime which slipped through the fingers and combined again into a solid mass a moment afterwards. If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened. Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday's defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct. Sometimes I was dumbfounded. I do not know what amazed me the more--the abundance of their verbiage or the artful way in which they dressed up their falsehoods. I gradually came to hate them.

My favorite passage right there.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Worthless

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Attached: 1514122114700.png (610 KB, 853x578)

David Harris
David Harris

By handing Russia to Bolshevism, it robbed the Russian nation of that intelligentsia which previously brought about and guaranteed its existence as a state. For the organization of a Russian state formation was not the result of the political abilities of the Slavs in Russia, but only a wonderful example of the state-forming efficacy of the German element in an inferior race.

Numerous mighty empires on earth have been created in this way. Lower nations led by Germanic organizers and overlords have more than once grown to be mighty state formations and have endured as long as the racial nucleus of the creative state race maintained itself. For centuries Russia drew nourishment from this Germanic nucleus of its upper leading strata. Today it can be regarded as almost totally exterminated and extinguished. It has been replaced by the Jew. Impossible as it is for the Russian by himself to shake off the yoke of the Jew by his own resources, it is equally impossible for the Jew to maintain the mighty empire forever. He himself is no element of organization, but a ferment of decomposition.

Mein Kampf, Chapter 14 - Eastern Policy.

Attached: 1543870150492.jpg (158 KB, 906x689)

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

It describes perfectly the leftist Jewish method of perpetuating falsehoods especially how they do it through debate.

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

What a crock of shit. Hitler despised America. He hated capitalism. Go fuck yourself you nazi faggot.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

yes, like i said: boring. nothing new to any person with a brain.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Counting my silver whilst posting, goy.

Attached: silver.png (2.65 MB, 1569x851)

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

There is no mention of "untemench" in Mein Kampf. It's jewish propaganda.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

No im not a beta like u

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

First of all, the personal side of things: I understand very well that there is a world of difference between my own outlook on life and attitude, and that of President Roosevelt. Roosevelt came from an extremely wealthy family. By birth and origin he belonged to that class of people that is privileged in a democracy and assured of advancement. I myself was only the child of a small and poor family, and I had to struggle through life by work and effort in spite of immense hardships. As a member of the privileged class, Roosevelt experienced the [First] World War in a position under Wilson's shadow [as assistant secretary of the Navy].

Attached: epstein-trump.jpg (110 KB, 1024x954)

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

It’s amazing how awful this book is. He had nothing to do in prison except write this book and he could scarcely maintain a single theme for an entire chapter. Ramblings of a paranoid and disgruntled veteran.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Its not worthless, but its outdated.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

As a result, he only knew the agreeable consequences of a conflict between nations from which some profited while others lost their lives. During this same period, I lived very differently. I was not one of those who made history or profits, but rather one of those who carried out orders. As an ordinary soldier during those four years, I tried to do my duty in the face of the enemy. Of course, I returned from the war just as poor as when I entered in the fall of 1914. I thus shared my fate with millions of others, while Mr. Roosevelt shared his with the so-called upper ten thousand.

Attached: 34543.jpg (65 KB, 587x645)

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Imagine being this tier of cuck.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html

Attached: 567657657.jpg (33 KB, 660x371)

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

So scared of a filthy, shit diet, dirty cave man furniture, with a feminizing bong smoking homo.

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

Hitler despised America.
lul where did you get that information? He sorta liked the US and UK.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

I have further never wished that after the first fatal world war a second against England, or even against America, should break out. Centuries will pass away, but out of the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred against those finally responsible whom we have to thank for everything, international Jewry and its helpers, will grow.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/My_Political_Testament

Attached: 1550883714869.jpg (2.28 MB, 1104x9400)

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Looks like I have more, and that looks like the cheap Chinese fake crap by the way.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Gas yourself kike

Attached: Henk-Feldmeijer.jpg (50 KB, 607x611)

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Based but its a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS ruin everything.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

Who is it that drives the Russians, the English, and the Americans into battle and sacrifices huge numbers of human lives in a hopeless struggle against the German people? The Jews!

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (154 KB, 750x1055)

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

my God, look at your filthy surroundings.
You are literally a disgrace on multiple levels.
Consider necking yourself
that filthy couch cushion
that dusty, ash filled keyboard
Trash everywhere.
It's embarrassing.

Attached: syhUu.jpg (81 KB, 500x657)

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

ur only like a rank 2 juden with that
gas urself heeby

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

Looks like I have more

I showed a simple strip of 5 ounces. I have over 1000 ounces.

that looks like the cheap Chinese fake crap by the way.

You are insulting your own self here lol. That's Scottsdale Silver from the USA.

no u!

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Still a chosen, seething incel :^)

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

It's obviously a bait thread. Jannies don't care so I might as well use it to redpill.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (45 KB, 556x806)

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

Your house looks like a neck beard den

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

1000 ounces
I still have more and it still looks fake.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Yes. Also have a hardcopy on the way.

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

It's pol on steroids with a very weird rethoric. I stopped reading, it's just painful. The guy doesn't even try to entertain the reader.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

I read the prolog and stopped dissapointed in lack of skin lampion pictures and gorey details, too much boring backstory and zeitgeist!

Attached: 16105890-256854801414345-5081733945412563789-n.jpg (57 KB, 700x827)

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Sure you do. Yeah it's fake silver because "reasons" you absolute moronic gentile.

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

I disagree.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (1020 KB, 844x757)

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Yep, years ago. Let me tell you how it ends, the Aryans get their gay arses kicked.

Brody King
Brody King

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1544151151847.jpg (182 KB, 575x800)

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

Mein Kampf
Empty alcohol cans, wine bottle and dirty appartmnt
Why can't right wingers get their life together?

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

My little brothers Pepsi löl

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

It's obviously a bait thread retard.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

That’s why he attacked us. .

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

What's wrong with beer again?

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Attached: 1513839726832.jpg (183 KB, 779x472)

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Have you read his declaration of war on the USA?

Attached: 1528343969625.jpg (1.06 MB, 1649x1320)

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

I rereading Maincraft literally right now, and i can confirm Hitler was based about muh democracy and commies, and Austria and people masses, political struggle and shit. BUT! Its A JOOOOS looking so fucking nonobjective, because yeah jews very into degeneracy things, but by the otherhand they`re cool musicans and scnientist and sheeit. They are hostages of their own faith, and because of this they havent own land and were forced to engage some banking and artist shit. And ofcourse they was a commies like many and many decent whypeepo fans who were cheated by EQUALLITY FOR ALL shit.

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

You again? Why do you always reply to me with this?

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

I have the Ford translation though I haven't read it cover to cover yet. The few pages I did read were mind opening and I saw a lot of paralells between what Hitler went through and what's going on today. .

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

Bible makes it clear that you are gods CURSED people for rejecting Christ. Why else would you guys be so ugly and neurotic. You could easily undo the curse by accepting Jesus, but you won't, because God has hardened your hearts just like he hardened the heart of Pharaoh in the time of Moses. Truly, you "Jews" are the sons of your father Satan.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

fake silver
ha ha ha user, I know for a fact its fake. Go cut one in half and take a look. The inside is lead.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

bible

Lol shut up nazi

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Who is it that invents new plans of hatred and destruction against us every day, making this war into a dreadful case of self-mutilation and self-destruction of European life and its economy, education and culture? The Jews!

Attached: 1524910831769.png (630 KB, 400x558)

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

trying to educate a jew on silver

user, i...

Your jealousy is showing.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Who devised the unnatural marriage between England and the USA on one side and Bolshevism on the other, building it up and jealously ensuring its continuance? Who covers the most perverse political situations with cynical hypocrisy from a trembling fear that a new way could lead the nations to realize the true causes of this terrible human catastrophe? The Jews, only the Jews!

Attached: 1531755174479.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1080)

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

Mee pasi töihin.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

It's basically liquid female hormones. Makes your body round and gives you gynecomastia, also gives you cancer and other health issues if you keep drinking enough.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Clean your fucking place dude. Hitler wouldn’t even enter a place so filthy.

Chase White
Chase White

claims to be "chosen"
laughs at the Bible

The "Jew" truly just admitted to being the chosen of THE DEVIL, SATAN, rather than of God. Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: merchant-schnozz.png (68 KB, 1371x928)

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Attached: 1514121969101.png (656 KB, 877x588)

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

God, do you read Maincraft? Whypeepo hate themself since 1800, because of corrapted objectivism and system of education. Joos JOIN this, but not invented!

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

jealousy
? I'm just pointing out you have fake silver and its not worth much. Other then a novelty item.

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

They are named Morgenthau and Lehmann and stand behind Roosevelt as a so-called brain trust. They are named Mechett and Sassoon and serve as Churchill’s moneybags and order givers. They are named Kaganovitsch and Ehrenburg and are Stalin’s pacesetters and intellectual spokesmen. Wherever you look, you see Jews!

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (72 KB, 744x992)

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Dude. Your room is shit filthy. If you want to espouse a philosophy like this make sure you represent it to a fault.
Right now, I can tell that you are a subhuman by the lack of care of living in a clean environment. Better yourself man

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

Yeah. You’re delusional. Hitler was an authoritarian. To claim that electing a dictator is a solution to solving the inadequacies of multiculturalism is laughable. Hitler was a schizo coward maniac just like every other nazi that exists. He declared on the United States and despised capitalism. Germany had no freedom. Nazi solders could enter anyone’s house at any time for any reason, confiscate property at any time without charge or trial, had curfews and executions daily. You’re truly pitiful and frankly low iq if you’re a nazi but support “freedom”. You can be pro white without wanting a ruthless totalitarian regime to rule.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Goebbels' Last Anti-Semitic Essay
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Attached: 1514121878795.png (693 KB, 889x590)

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

9/10 of you haven't even read it yet you criticize

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

There is a law in the Soviet Union that punishes anti-Semitism — or in plain English, public education about the Jewish Question — by death. The expert in these matters is in no way surprised that a leading spokesman for the Kremlin said over the New Year that the Soviet Union would not rest until this law was valid throughout the world. In other words, the enemy clearly says that its goal in this war is to put the total domination of Jewry over the nations of the earth under legal protection, and to threaten even a discussion of this shameful attempt with the death penalty.

Attached: 1550523487625.png (602 KB, 720x1229)

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Attached: 1514122465229.png (419 KB, 425x640)

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

fucking boring.

no wonder they needed to give people when they were getting married since probably nobody read that boring book.

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

Germany must perish!

Antisemitism is the natural human response to Jews.
You will be destroyed because you cannot help yourselves.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

My Struggle (Adolf Hitler speech)
bitchute.com/video/LxBqeH5ZLEWT/

Attached: 1557436512750.png (912 KB, 732x940)

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Mad kraut

Take your meds, schitzo

vocaroo.com/i/basedwTL8ut6TY

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

Get back to the oven where you belong kike. I’ve seen too many of you fagflags getting uppity recently, you kikes need to remember your place

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

old pepsi bottle
ragged seat cover
wow haha bro your doing so well for yourself
boy jeans
WART ON FINGER LMAO GO2DOCTOR

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

schizo coward maniac
Really? I know that works for the retards and its fun to call people names, but your going to call a world leader silly names? So what your telling me is any silly goy toy can get into power and murder off millions? laughable.

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

you live like a nigger, wtf is wrong with you

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

room
You should try reading Jordan Peterson instead.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Attached: 1402258252321.jpg (316 KB, 1280x960)

James Cooper
James Cooper

Roosevelt
Stalin
You are confusing cause and effect! All of this socialistic shit started since fucking French revoultion, and WHYPEEPO DID THIS. And Rousseau and Bakunin wasnt joos.

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Hitler saw democracy as weak and wanted a state run economy and social society. You’re never going to convince me nazism is a good idea.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Take your meds, schitzo
k buyer of shinny toys.

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

I started it, but never finished.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Churchill blamed jews for the French Revolution.

Attached: Screenshot-240.jpg (79 KB, 463x569)

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

vocaroo.com/i/s0L65Ie9UgAH

James Wood
James Wood

Incel found.

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

kek
look at her face. everytime i see this picture I laugh, shoudn't have gone off to fight for israel retard

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Based

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

It is little different in the plutocratic nations. There the struggle against the impudent usurpation of the Jewish race is not punished by the executioner, but rather by death through economic and social boycott and by intellectual terror. This has the same effect in the end. Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt were made by Jewry. They enjoy its full support and reward it with their full protection.

Attached: 1424116397914.jpg (128 KB, 615x766)

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

Remind me again what ethnicity all but two of the confirmed semibankirschina are again.
Friendly reminder: leaked STRATFOR files on Friedman confirms he loathes ethnic russkiye and takes great pleasure in regaling people with stories about fucking with them in the early 90s.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

A whole two ounces. Wew.

Attached: repent.jpg (50 KB, 443x455)

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky, in a 29 October 1996 interview in the Financial Times, named seven Russian bankers and businessmen that he claimed controlled most of the economy and media in Russia[1][2][3][4] and had helped bankroll Boris Yeltsin’s re-election campaign in 1996.[5][6][3][4][7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Berezovsky_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Fridman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petr_Aven
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Gusinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Potanin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Smolensky

All but one is a jew.

Attached: 1423611119811.jpg (42 KB, 800x450)

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Idk what you’re rambling about but you have a low iq

Isaac King
Isaac King

No because I'm not a fucking retarded nigger Jew.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

30 posts by this id
what a way to spend the day
pathetic

James Reyes
James Reyes

It seems like there were many based Russians even under Stalin's rule...

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

WoW calling me a Incel. The hurt, it cuts deep. When did you get the idea to start posting within /pol on Jow Forums?

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

Jewry is a taboo theme in the enemy countries. It stands outside every legal boundary and thus becomes the tyrant of its host peoples. While enemy soldiers fight, bleed, and die at the front, the Jews make money from their sacrifice on the stock exchanges and black markets. If a brave man dares to step forward and accuse the Jews of their crimes, he will be mocked and spat on by their press, chased from his job or otherwise impoverished, and be brought into public contempt.

Attached: 1523376214453.jpg (3.7 MB, 3888x4500)

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Stalin's Jews
We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Attached: 543543342.jpg (55 KB, 898x628)

Parker James
Parker James

being this much of a retard

Yeah I'll fit my whole collection in a screen cap...

2 ounces more than you though, goy.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Lolberts get the fucking rope.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Oh man, do you really think da joos was always been like modern disapora? It was fucking oppressed minority (for real not like nmodern idiots), because for example Russian Empire has many and many antisemitic laws, like they cant be an officer or live in Moscow and others.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

It was fucking oppressed minority
Jews were poor slaves under Rome and Greece. Jews are wealthy and powerful today because kiketards gave them a monopoly on money lending in Europe for 1,000 years.

Attached: 654546.png (181 KB, 400x444)

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

YES Buit you should read the STALAG edition which was given to prisoners of war.
Most post war editions (English) have been 'edited for content'
You know what that means.
The work rambles (Hitler was no literary genius) but the book is historical.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

user you only have around 62 pounds if you have 1000 ozs. You could fit it all in one picture.

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

also its fake so about 60 pounds of lead.

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

being this autistic

I needed to fit in the fucking screen shot you idiot, what good would a picture of a pile of silver prove? It could be anyone's.

Stop embarrassing yourself, incel.

Plus that's just one form of wealth, I also have a bank account much greater than yours.

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

Don't fall for Jewish propaganda. If Hitler were serious about the whole subhuman thing why would he allow foreign SS divisions?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Waffen-SS_divisions

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

You know there were niggers and jews in Hitlers army.

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

Hitler haters can't produce one anti-Slav recorded Hitler speech. They can't find any anti-Slav posters either so they post a SS magazine cover about German communists.

Joseph Goebbels said that "subhumans exist in every people as a leavening agent"
"Der Untermensch", edited by Himmler
It was translated into Greek, French, Dutch, Danish, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech and seven other languages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch#Nazi_propaganda_and_policy

Attached: german-communist.jpg (142 KB, 600x800)

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

You’re somehow confusing Israel and Zionism with all Jews. That’s where you get it wrong and Hitler. Like I posted before I have Jewish lineage and a Jewish last name but I’m baptized catholic and love freedom and my country. So I’m your enemy? Id be rounded up too right? Plenty of Jews are not fans of Israel many aren’t religious at all and have zero power but they should be killed? You cannot shape a society to your liking without some form of authoritarianism. The constitution and America is supposed to be the opposite of all that. If congress the president and senate didn’t sell their services to the highest bidder we wouldn’t have to worry about rich Jews subverting our country, but they do, so which comes first. Plenty of non jewish bankers corporatists and general traitors to the United States that operate here. Yes the Jews run Hollywood and wallstreet I would probably say. But buffet gates and bezos are not Jews. And they are enemies to humanity. They’d be given exemption in a nazi society? Lmfao.

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Christians, Jews, Muslims.. you all need to go. That's why i'm a doomer.

Attached: 1555135590247.jpg (784 KB, 1960x2940)

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

No faggots though. He coukl not stand faggots. Especially the prok and chicken ones.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

you put a time stamp on top of the pile of silver coated lead little inbreed jew.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

Attached: Screenshot-207.jpg (157 KB, 795x852)

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

You have it backwards.

Attached: 1543609266897.png (738 KB, 744x540)

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

They're place seems to be
above you in material wealth per capita
above you in nationalism
above you in high management positions
above you on border enforcement
above you in militarization and cohesive fighting spirit
above you in historical continuity
above you in seniority of their religion
above you in intelligence
on your wife

You are a """""""""""nation""""""""""" of stupid, uneducated, fat, smelly, whoring, degenerate blobs and brainlets. Your time is almost up.
Israel literally shits on America and most European countries in all ways that matter.
Kill yourself.

Attached: based-kikes.jpg (83 KB, 618x769)

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

//boards.4channel.org/lit/

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Good luck with that faggot. You can join and leave a reglion at any time how are you going to police that without watching everyone all of the time and rounding up anyone you deem unfit to live in society. You don’t get you’re creating a bigger enemy than the supposed enemy you claim to fight.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

Ah...pork and chicken, not prok and chicken.
Never tasted prok brfore though.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Yawn. What a poor fag

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Jews were poor slaves until kiketard gave them a monopoly on banking in Europe and set them up in our cities as money lenders.

Attached: Screenshot-39.png (168 KB, 671x755)

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Cooking pork too... fuck muslim rats!!

William Nelson
William Nelson

Your house is a mess, you're clearly a drunk, and your hand looks diseased. Why are you still on this side of the dirt?

Attached: 1568836364921.gif (2.04 MB, 480x480)

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

Is he referring to Varangians? Because the Varangians were not even fully Germanic.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

It's clearly a bait thread.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (189 KB, 1490x990)

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

I told you I have more "real" silver then you user.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Fuck Israel bitch

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Dude clean you room and wipe off that cum stained keyboard. What a nasty fuck. What's your thread about again.

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

Israelis are truly best shitposters

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

Is he referring to Varangians?
All of the great post-Roman empires were led by Germanics.

Attached: rcr.jpg (291 KB, 1410x700)

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

incel

schitzo

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

In his 1995 book Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorism, Netanyahu strongly argued that tightening immigration laws in the West is the most effective method to combat terrorism. "This era of immigration free-for-all should be brought to an end", he wrote in 1995.[212]
As in, the era of globalism should come to an end, countries should go back to nation-states above all.
In 2012 the Netanyahu government passed the "Prevention of Infiltration Law", which mandated automatic detention of all people, including asylum-seekers, who enter Israel without permission. Amnesty International called it "an affront to international law".[288][289] Between 2009 and 2013, approximately 60,000 people crossed into Israel from various African countries.[290] Netanyahu said that, "this phenomenon is very grave and threatens the social fabric of society, our national security and our national identity."[291] Many of these migrants are held in detention camps in the Negev desert.[292] When the Supreme Court of Israel declared the "Prevention of Infiltration Law" illegal for permitting immediate and indefinite detention of asylum seekers from Africa, Netanyahu requested new legislation to work around the Supreme Court ruling.[293]
Seems pretty fucking based to me. I guess Jow Forums lied to me.
Netanyahu is critical of what he sees as the overly open immigration policy of EU nations. Netanyahu has urged the leaders of Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland to close their borders to illegal immigration.[294]
No fucking way bros? Not only does the "scheming kike" ADVISE Europe to preserve itself, but the "scheming kike" is WORKING with the based among the Euro nations, to ensure they REMAIN BASED?!
What is this timeline?!
Again, kill yourselves.
Death to Islam wherever it is found. Unironically God bless Israel.

Attached: based-idf.jpg (187 KB, 960x918)

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

How am I a Schitzo

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

.. America included.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

timesofisrael.com/the-magna-cartas-very-jewish-underpinnings/
It was a time when Jewish moneylenders could be wealthier than the king of England, since, thanks to the iron grip of the Catholic Church’s usury laws, Jews were the only avenue for loans — much-needed advancements the king’s noblemen required.

Attached: 1510025116414.png (728 KB, 916x1844)

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

Kike

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Take your meds ffs or I'll call ur mom

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

No

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

wrong person

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

mutt

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

Attached: 3UkJKF5Zns.png (204 KB, 750x683)

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Attached: 32A098F7-F2B4-47B0-9D08-0CC14A047A87.jpg (69 KB, 1024x572)

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

you’re a testy little kike huh?

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

vittu siivoa kämppäs likane rotta

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

incel
ha ha ha are you dual wielding accounts? O boy Phone + Desktop for the win!

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

He's referring to Russia's historical rulers, both the Tzars (intermarrying with all the central/northern royals) and the ones prior to that like the Kievan Rus inviting norsemen to come be their rulers.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

antisemitism

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

Oven dodger

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

Let me guess your posting from Brooklyn. You're the importer of that fake silver shit. Fucking jew.

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Thus, it was not England that cultivated the continent, but rather Anglo-Saxon and Norman branches of the Germanic nation that moved from our continent to the [British] island and made possible her development, which is certainly unique in history. In the same way, it was not America that discovered Europe, but the other way around. And all that which America did not get from Europe may seem worthy of admiration to a Jewified mixed race, but Europe regards that merely as symptomatic of decay in artistic and cultural life, the product of Jewish or Negroid blood mixture.

Attached: 154458750952.jpg (171 KB, 1269x677)

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Its kind of cheating though. Their flag alone guarantees (you)s. Just another example of jewish privilege

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Attached: 1557917834906.jpg (21 KB, 226x238)

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

True, they will never top canadians

Owen King
Owen King

How is that anti Semitic. Clearly that’s anti goy. Fuck you kike faggot.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

THE FAKE NAZI THING IS FUCKING RETARDED

THE STUPIDITY OF THE FAKENESS IS ONLY TOO OBVIOUS WHEN THE THREADS ARE LIKE THIS

OH BOY GEE WHIZ MEIN KAMPF LOOK AT IT WE ARE SUCH NAZIS WOW!

FAKE FAKE FAKE

FREE SPEECH IS GONE

THIS FUCKING LAUGHABLE FAKE NAZI SHAM HAD REPLACED FREE SPEECH

FREE SPEECH IS GONE

IDIOT CLOWNS POSTING PICS OF THEIR FAKE KAMPF HAVE REPLACED FREE SPEECH ONLINE

HOW PATHETICALLY UNREAL DO THE IMBECILE THREADS HAVE TO BE BEFORE THE WORLD WAKES UP TO THIS?

NAZIS! OF NOR
NO!

A FUCKING JOKE

TRI TO DEFEND THIS SHIT OP

YOU WON'T-- ONE TRICK CLOWN

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW BITCH

Attached: pacmeme.png (1.38 MB, 2222x2075)

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Germany Must Perish!
jews are nice people, dont gas them or anything!

Attached: 1567817404809.png (807 KB, 1200x800)

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

*is next to godliness

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

I'll hook you up with 10 ounces of silver. Say $500? All you have to do is paypal me the $600 for it. I couldn't even sell it to my own mother any cheaper. So send the $700 right now

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

Non Jew Troll

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

So it’s ebil nahtsees again?

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Attached: 1527758468899.png (584 KB, 719x513)

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

The shit your selling isn't even worth 28 dollars an oz retard.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

This is antisemitic

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Attached: 1565042614129.png (742 KB, 666x666)

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

I've read it and it's a bit boring.

For classic books on the JQ I'd recommend The Protocols or The International Jew (Part 1) instead.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

BORING BORING BOTS CONTROL ONLINE DISCOURSE BY FLOODING IT LIKE THIS

THIS IS A SHAM

THIS IS THE END OF FREE SPEECH

THIS IS HUMAN POLITICAL DISCOURSE BEING FUCKED BY AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM

THE INTERNET IS TUNED TO ADJUST TO HUMAN POLITICS AND FUCK THEM

FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED PEOPLE

IE SHOULD BE STARTING TO BE OBVIOUS

THE NAZIS ARE A JOKE

THE WHOLE NARRATIVE IS A JOKE

FIGURE IT OUT WORLD

THE INTERNET IS COMPLETELY FUCKED

NOT JUST Jow Forums

FREE SPEECH IS GONE

FAKE NAZIS EXIST FOR THAT POST
PURPOSE

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Lmao
You gotta admit anti-semites DO have some hilarious fucking memes.

Attached: (((50-bucks))).jpg (238 KB, 1075x768)

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

I'll soon have the pleasure to read it

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

You literally forgot that people that Jews like Ehrenburg and Kaganovich made up 90% of the Bolshevik government and were responsible for the deaths of 70+ million of your compatriots?

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

But of course, my Jewish friend, we know full well who Jow Forums largely consists of.

Attached: arab-poster.png (55 KB, 838x983)

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

The three people held chiefly responsible for famining six million Slavs throughout the 1930's are kike Kaganovich, kike NKVD head Yagoda, and kike-married Molotov.. who would take over the position of foreign minister from kike Litvinov.

Attached: 1551123218771.jpg (99 KB, 514x674)

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Last panel should be the $100 he still owes!

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Attached: Stockwell-Day120311.jpg (103 KB, 1200x1680)

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

Started to read

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

"THE JQ" is a joke

FREE SPEECH GOT REPLACED BY BOTS THAT PRETEND "THE JQ" IS A POLITICAL IDEA HUMANS EAGERLY EXPLORE

FAKE AND IT'S NOT EVEN
PLAUSIBLE

THE SYSTEM OF FAKENESS LITERALLY DREDGED ITS PHILOSOPHY UP OUT OF THE FUCKING 1930s!

IT'S LAUGHABLE

WHY IS THE LIE CONTINUING TO BE BELIEVED?

FUCKING WAKE UP AND DESTROY IT, HUMANS

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

And Kaganovich helped Stalin get into power, accelerating the death toll of Russians to another additional 40 million.

Henry Long
Henry Long

Arabs can't even tie their shoelaces, let alone use a computer and post here

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

lmao. based achmed from ramallah

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

6 million in Ukraine. In southern European Russia, another 7-8 million were perished. And another 20 million in a span of 11 years were killed because of not being "desired" for the regime.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

Wouldn’t it fall under free speech to support Nazis though.
You trying to restrict MY FREE SPEECH??
GTFO YOU AUTHORITARIAN

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

WHY does the system of fakeness have to go back nearly one hundred years for is philosophy?

Perhaps this has to do with the nature of the consciousness that lies behind it.

The same power that controlled the ACTUAL nazis now brings us the BOT NAZIS. Recycled material is being forced on us...

FIGURE IT OUT HUMANITY

DEFY THIS FUCKING IDIOTIC LIE

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

I know. But Varangians (as they're the "Germanic" leadership of Russia Hitler is referring to) wasn't Germanic fully. Barely so.

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Rurik was Germanic.

Attached: 5bbb726785600a681d28bf74.jpg (575 KB, 1920x1080)

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

FREE SPEECH IS FOR HUMANS

BOTS EMULATE HUMAN DISCOURSE AND FEED IT POISON

THIS IS THE BIGGEST, MOST EVIL LOUD IN HUMAN HISTORY

OUR DISCOURSE HAS LEFT OUR HANDS

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

Attached: Screenshot-219.jpg (42 KB, 314x456)

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

I haven't read Neon Lamps myself. Ist goodt?

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

Yes, but his ancestors were afterwards mixed with the local East Slavic (Russian) nobility. And the House of Romanov was half Russian, half German from Catherine the Great. Before that it was fully Russian.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

IT'S TECHNICALLY VERY EASY TO CREATE AN EMULATED BOT NAZISM

IT TAKES LITTLE CREATIVITY

THE TALKING POINTS WERE ALL PRE ESTABLISHED

THE BOTS JUST POUR IT OUT

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS BY NOW?

HOW IS THIS LIE STILL STANDING?

FUCKING TEAR IT DOWN PEOPLE

SMASH IT

SPIT ON IT

STOMP ON IT

BREAK THIS LIE

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

muh democracy
you have been heavily propagandized

"Democracy, will soon degenerate into an anarchy, such an anarchy that every man will do what is right in his own eyes, and no man's life or property or reputation or liberty will be secure and every one of these will soon mold itself into a system of subordination of all the moral virtues, and intellectual abilities, all the powers of wealth, beauty, wit, and science, to the wanton pleasures, the capricious will, and the execrable cruelty of one or a very few." - John Adams

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide. - John Adams
"It is one of the evils of democratical governments, that the people, not always seeing and frequently misled, must often feel before they can act right; but then evil of this nature seldom fail to work their own cure." - George Washington

"Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths."

"Where a majority are united by a common sentiment, and have an opportunity, the rights of the minor party become insecure." - Madison

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

yes first part was ok the second part I'm not a fan of but I have many Jewish and gypsie friends.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

It's not well written but calling it boring is an exaggeration .

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

THE BOTS ARE STUCK PRETENDING IT'S THE 1930s

A VERY ABSURD IMAGE TO MASS PRODUCE

AND YET MASS PRODUCED IT IS

HOW IS SUCH AN ABSURDITY SURVIVING?

PEOPLE-- FIND YOUR FUCKING BALLS

DESTROY THIS LIE BEFORE IT DESTROYS US

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

Textbook reddit spacing. You’ve outdone yourself today, user.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

The nobility of Europe before its collapse during WWI was heavily Germanic. Poland, Baltics, Balkans, Russia, France, Spain..

Attached: king-felipe-vi-of-spain-queen-letizia-of-spain-princess-news-photo-1166093202-1565100292.jpg (1.29 MB, 3500x2333)

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

"user" BOTS OUTPUT THEIR LINES REGARDLESS OF CONTEXT

THE BOTTISHNESS IS HENCE FLAMINGLY APPARENT

HOW LONG WILL THE WORLD LET THIS DESTRUCTIVE LIE KEEP DESTROYING OUR POLITICAL DISCOURSE?

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

AND WHAT LIES BEHIND THE LIE MACHINE?

WHAT INFLUENCE IS COMMON TO BOTH HISTORICAL NAZIS, AND TODAY'S BOT NAZIS?

THERE IS A POWER THAT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GRASP

EVIL IS REAL

Attached: mj1.png (1.34 MB, 3569x2383)

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Attached: jmy2.png (853 KB, 1784x3309)

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Nice try VPN-kun

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

Attached: 1509436433446.jpg (154 KB, 784x1024)

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Attached: jmy3.png (1.01 MB, 1784x3747)

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

clean your room OP. now.

Attached: DeepFryer-20190921-171523~3.jpg (56 KB, 380x379)

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Attached: jmy4.png (774 KB, 1784x3958)

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Attached: jmy5.png (1 MB, 1784x4607)

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

Attached: jmy6.png (1.95 MB, 1334x5386)

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Germany Must Perish!
It has

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

Attached: jm7.png (1.42 MB, 1784x6160)

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Yes. 1936 Murphy translation in Red Cross benefit fund sleeve.

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Whatever our enemies may plot, whatever sufferings they may inflict on our German cities, on German landscapes and, above all, on our people, all that cannot bear any comparison with the irreparable misery, the tragedy that would befall us if the plutocratic-bolshevistic conspiracy were victorious.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Broadcast_on_the_12th_Anniversary_of_Coming_to_Power

Attached: 1509663598092.jpg (131 KB, 1024x768)

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

No and I don't wanna.

CHANGE MY MIND.

John Cox
John Cox

THERE IS A REASON THE ACTUAL NAZIS HAD SUCH A DARK SATANIC STYLE

EVIL SOMETIMES REACHES OUT DIRECTLY TO HUMANITY

HENCE, THE SAME POWER THAT CONTROLLED THE REAL NAZIS NOW RECYCLES THE SAME MATERIAL TO CONTROL THE INTERNET

OF COURSE, THERE IS MUCH OTHER MATERIAL THAT BOTS MANIPULATE

BUT THE CONVERSION OF "INTERNET FREE SPEECH" INTO SWARMS OF NAZIS IS A PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF CONTROL

Attached: M-p-p-M2.png (1.31 MB, 3222x2022)

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Clean your room.

Attached: 1323879306718.jpg (14 KB, 396x396)

William Gomez
William Gomez

Adolf Hitler - You Said I Was A Dreamer
bitchute.com/video/NvLbgmVdAXSm/

Attached: 1554962931966.jpg (37 KB, 620x413)

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

imagine reading mein kampf and not reading it in german

Attached: download-(1).jpg (9 KB, 278x181)

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

got to chapter 3 - it seems pretty intriguing

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

i refuse to read a book by a faggot who wasn't
even cro magnon man. you can worship satans
son gabriel on your own.

Attached: neanderhomo-hybrids.jpg (598 KB, 1305x1080)

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

REALITY IS BIZARRE

THIS EVIL IS REAL, HOWEVER STRANGE TO US

WE MUST WAKE TO IT NOW

Attached: botdmn.png (113 KB, 1372x582)

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

Attached: 1530165838425.jpg (451 KB, 850x1194)

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

FIGURE IT

Attached: botdmn2.png (324 KB, 1332x513)

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Would like to but don't want the system knowing I purchased it (so forget online purchases, etc). Anybody know where I could find a copy and pay cash for it? Online link?

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

Looks like you live in a shithole.

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Q HINTED BUT COULD NOT SAY

Attached: ig.png (370 KB, 1111x747)

Camden James
Camden James

Can't change your stubborn, brainwashed mind if you outright refuse to feed it.
Read Mein Kampf, niggerbrain.

William White
William White

Attached: B9A290F7-944F-4BCC-BA49-D0AF9F2E5E0F.jpg (98 KB, 594x479)

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

I literally asked you and everybody reading my comment to change my mind. If your low-IQ ass can't take that as a sign of openness, then fuck off. You're the only one acting like a nigger here.

Now, why should I?

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Fuck off.

The Bourbons are not Germanic. And they rule France and Spain.
The Romanovs were barely Germanic, and almost all Rurikid rulers of Russia were Russian in ethnic terms, as the Germanic element disappeared with the mixing with the East Slavic nobility.
The only place where there are Germanic ruling classes are Germanic countries only. That is Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands and Britain and Germany in the past.

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

It's on line Brainiac.

Christian Green
Christian Green

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_I_of_Romania

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Queen Margrethe II of Denmark, King Harald V of Norway, King Constantine II of Greece, Queen Sofía of Spain and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (and his eldest son and heir to the British throne Charles, Prince of Wales) are patrilineal members of cadet branches of the Glücksburg dynasty.[1][2][3]

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

THERE IS A WHOLE ECOSYSTEM OF ACADEMICS AND PUNDITS SPREADING FEAR ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISM

IF SUCH PEOPLE ARE SINCERE, SURELY THEY WOULD BE *HOPEFUL* THAT THE NAZIS ARE FAKE

GIVEN WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT CHATBOT CAPABILITIES (MSM UNDERSELLING NOTWITHSTANDING), IT IS PLAUSIBLE THAT THE ONLINE NAZIS *COULD* BE FAKE

DO SO THESE ACADEMICS AND PUNDITS THEREFORE SEIZE UPON THE HOPEFUL POSSIBILITY OF THE CHATBOT NAZI SHAM?

NOT THAT I'VE SEEN

THEY AREN'T INTERESTED IN ASKING THE BOT QUESTION

ARE ACADEMICS STUDYING A REAL THREAT, OR PARTICIPATING IN THE FOISTING OF A POISONOUS LIE?

PROBABLY MANY ARE DECEIVED THEMSELVES

YET SURELY MANY ARE IN ON THE LIE

Attached: cbn.png (115 KB, 444x433)

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Dude! Clean your fucking place! That keyboard is disgusting. Reading that book isn't going to help you be less of a slob. Fuck sakes.

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

Either they nuked this wiki or I was on the wrong page.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

When did fucking leaves like you get so based?

Attached: 113F035E-C657-467F-AFAA-B634C764E25E.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

kek

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

balkan nobility
germanic
lul

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

Attached: fmg22.png (184 KB, 663x721)

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

I loved it Mr Hitler, Supergood!

Attached: I-loved-it.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

Most of the nobility were Baltic Germans

I had a wikipage that broke it down. I wonder where it is.

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Based Moshe.
I prefer the Protocols of Zion myself. Mein Kampf sounds like his Jewish girlfriend dumped him

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

IT'S NOT JUST NAZI BOTS

IT'S NOT JUST Jow Forums

IT'S GLOBAL

IT'S THE INTERNET AS A WHOLE

THE GOAL, CLEARLY, IS FULL CONTROL

Attached: jbt3.png (54 KB, 753x377)

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

Attached: tsfr.png (34 KB, 702x255)

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Attached: 1553640455022.jpg (68 KB, 923x713)

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

clean your shit up filthy nigger

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Yes, full control from the bank. Just look up hypernormalisation. Everyone in control lies to keep said control. We don't have a democracy anymore. bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Your country was literally an Axis power.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

I’m almost certain that most of the people here are at least somewhat Jewish. Jews lived in Europe for over two thousand years; distinctions are small. Most of the anti-semites are trolls, or self-hating, or in denial. Look at your 23andme results.

Would any of you prefer that Arabs rather than (white) Jewish brethren dominate the Middle East? That is insanity given Arab behavior for especially the last 1500 years. At this point, “Jews” are heavily “bleached”. This is all familial in-fighting, like when Italians or Scandinavians mock each other.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Jews, Christians and Muslims need to go. That's why we're doomed.

Attached: 1557440565611.jpg (102 KB, 524x757)

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

“The Varangian Guard (Greek: Τάγμα τῶν Βαράγγων, Tágma tōn Varángōn) was an elite unit of the Byzantine Army from the tenth to the fourteenth century, whose members served as personal bodyguards to the Byzantine Emperors. The Varangian Guard was known for being primarily composed of recruits from northern Europe, including Norsemen from Scandinavia and Anglo-Saxons from England. The recruitment of distant foreigners from outside Byzantium to serve as the emperor's personal guard was pursued as a deliberate policy, as they lacked local political loyalties and could be counted upon to suppress revolts by disloyal Byzantine factions.”

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

I agree that removing religious dogma would be ideal.

My family was in Europe during the holocaust and have told me horror stories. The idea that it didn’t happen is beyond absurd.

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

pepsi bottle
cola cans
you disgust me!

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

Once again I will be a prophet: should the international Jewry of finance succeed, both within and beyond Europe, in plunging mankind into yet another world war, then the result will not be a Bolshevization of the earth and the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Address_to_the_Reichstag_(30_January_1939)

Attached: thanks-hitler.jpg (269 KB, 2400x1186)

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

This

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

Your living condition is nasty. You lack discipline. The fact you can't pick up trash on the floor and tidy up puts you into low categories of people, if not subhuman.

Jewelry for men other than a simple wrist watch when doing manual labor or trades is vanity.

You might as well wear a fedora and say actually a bunch.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Yes. Quotations from Chairman Mao is a more compelling read tho desu
Prolly cuz it's like 1/4 the length

Attached: a366cd8b89a9ae1a1817d4ba40e8465f.jpg (8 KB, 226x301)

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

Sounds like you're jealous of that awesome swastika ring

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

Hitler had a "zweites busch" if Mein Kampf is too long for you.

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

Yes, "including". But it was mainly from the Kievan Rus', that the Guards came from. And were Russians for the most part.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

It's too long.
What's the TL;DR?

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Is that the leather bound edition from 1941? How much did you pay for it? What's the paper like?

BTW that's just parts 1 and 2. The third part was never translated to Finnish, but they're translating it right now, it comes out in 2021 (with SJW notes, sadly).

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

This half Mein Kampf is butthurting about the french.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

Attached: precipic.jpg (304 KB, 604x552)

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Attached: why-so-triggy.png (461 KB, 1212x816)

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Attached: whatgetsyoubanned.png (144 KB, 555x830)

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Attached: wstt.png (415 KB, 888x888)

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

International Jew bad, German Volk good.

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Attached: cu.png (336 KB, 1111x823)

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength
Aristocratic principle is exactly replacing privilege of strength with privilige of birth.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

It's mainly wrote for the time it was based in
This is true. Large portions of the book are very specific to the environment of the Weimar republic, of course this would make it extremely effective at appealing to Germans at the time but large portions of the book are mostly irrelevant to people today. You can look into it to see how our society is moving towards Weimar conditions, but that's all those parts of the book are good for in my eyes.

Best parts of the book are when he's talking about his personal life, race, party policy and coming into conflict with leftists. It's a great book with plenty of political insight but I can't deny that I do find the chapters about the intricacies of life in the weimar republic rather boring.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

imagine building your life over an outdated cuck ideology that failed miserably 80 years ago

Attached: 1528751196319.jpg (13 KB, 200x200)

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

Attached: 5.png (97 KB, 333x266)

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

LMao

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

imagine having already lost your capital city and eventually your entire country to Africans

Attached: 2smart.png (26 KB, 186x175)

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

HITLER WOULDNTTT HAVE LETTED THIS HAPPUN!!11!111!
kys kiddo