Empire of Dust 2.0 USA

After conquering Africa and showing us how lazy and useless Africans are, the Chinese are now dominating the USA and showing us how lazy and worthless the American worker truly is.

drive.google.com/file/d/14AdU8z7yc2wSAwdaHFtwMDf_Z34ufqFX/view

Attached: 1539748954675.jpg (1464x844, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gm.com/content/dam/company/docs/us/en/gmcom/GM_Diversity_and_Inclusion.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1545678411847.png (1525x1693, 2.51M)

Attached: 1564351885938.png (1914x1078, 1.42M)

>Gets sued for work place harassment and now owes jews and this man money.

>he doesn't know how easy it is in the US for management to get rid of people
I'd say COPE but watch the documentary first

I am US management.

sure thing fatso

Attached: 1561765440490.gif (365x400, 551K)

Why do you think I'm at home talking to you on a sat morn, instead of at work like some slub?

fat neet in mom's basement

Is this that “doc” produced by Obama?

Well, whatever, kiddo. I'm going to grab some breakfast. Good luck with your trolling.

>American worker
fat men and women past their prime don't count
and most of the people working there are from Africa anyways

Daily reminder that studies prove China has the lowest worker productivity of any country in the world

LMAO BUMP
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ALMAWT LI AMRIKA DESU

>fat men and women
but that is all of USA

lmao saw some documentary how some chinks do basic excel work two times longer than average westerner.

of course. and everything they produce is low grade highly dispensable garbage. i trust things made in the usa a hundred fold over made in china junk.

fat men and old women btfo

you have a point

Boomers have ruined America. They gave us the reputation of lazy, stupid, fat fucks.

Source?

Jew boomers?

>Empire of Dust 2.0 Diversity Quota Edition

gm.com/content/dam/company/docs/us/en/gmcom/GM_Diversity_and_Inclusion.pdf

Looks like a comfy watch, thanks OP

>They gave us the reputation of lazy, stupid, fat fucks.
this is true, although Millenials don't seem to be planning on changing that trend

China has slaves.

Saying "fuck you" to working 16 hours a day to make no money and make someone else rich isn't fucking lazy, it's claiming your birth right.

>slaves
America is a slave nation to Israel.
You can't pay for health care with your taxes because you give billions to israel. lmao

Attached: 1540007715494.png (1260x1288, 1.55M)

China will grow larger

Attached: FAC4F395-70C5-48B6-A890-3C828032FEE1.jpg (188x165, 8K)

Doesnt have any subs?

people always wonder who is to blame. Well I would like to remind everyone how relative morality is. Our earth moves 67,000 mph around the sun. Our solar system moves 515,000 mph still to some other place.

In a similar way, one people who have a different set of morality things, and a different base, are not really easy to compare to the americans. Having said that, I think that by far the chinks are the least evil here. In the west one can see it on their bodies, fat retarded and non hardworking, products of a decaying civilization. They ask for too much, they do too little. The sense that they have of the safety standards are correct. But again, way too much.

And the chinks basically try to go 110% on performance, with ZERO regards to personal safety. Or to working conditions. BUT they are healthy, they are not fat, they try to learn and compete well. Its just that they have no sense of self, no idea of freedom of time, or just freedom, and personal stuffs, too collectivized.

So when two basically alien people meet up, moving at different speeds, who is right and who is wrong? Well I would like to say that neither of them is truly right or wrong, but the americans are only 30% right, and the chinks are 70% right. Supporting the chink mindset is not good, but supporting the american mindset is neither good. The people are both kinda corrupt. One physically corrupt, and the other mentally. 12 hour working days are insane and inhumane. But too much protectionism of the lazy americans is also insane and inhumane. You have a choice to stop eating like garbage, and a choice to do simple sports that cost nothing. If you do not take those choices, pay the punishment as fatmericans I would say.

Attached: 1545904601744.png (659x464, 563K)

zoomers will stop the fat epidemic started by the boomers

I'm sure social media and tinder is playing a role in this

it's pretty hard to ignore being fat these days

>And the chinks basically try to go 110% on performance,

No. Just, no. The chinks LIE. That's all they know how to do. That and cheating. Lying to them is like breathing. Lying and cheating is easier than putting in real work. Look at any rekt thread and see how they do hit and runs with cars and trucks like it was nothing. Look at the bystanders ignore the injured ones and just stroll along. Look at the shoddy engineering all around them when badly copied western tech malfunctions or collapses. The chinks are a high functioning cargo cult. Everything they do is to cope with the fact that the west has left them in the dust in human progression.

American Modern Workforce:
>16-25 age range
>Grew up not being able to get a job in highschool due to pressure from schools on good grades, attendance, and drilling in your head that you need college
>Most jobs once you graduate highschool require a minimum of 2 years experience for anything above $10/hr. >This sector is filled with entitled boomers who still live in the Reagan era of economy (as in these fucks think you can live off of 7.25-8/hr)
>Most popular majors in college are over saturated with people (IT, Coders, Programming) and their degrees are worthless considering they have to compete with Jiang and Xian.
>God help you if you have even a non violent criminal background
>So now, we have a sector of work pretty much walled off by boomers who only want experienced workers, millions of millennials who require higher paying jobs due to the cost of living, people in debt to their eye balls because of the “go 2 colleg” meme, and a good portion of citizens who can’t work any decent paying/decent hour job because of their criminal background

Is it actually called 2.0 or you meeming

Im getting sick and tired of muttposters.
Chinese hit and run because they have retarded laws that make you liable to getting sued when you help.
Same as mutts are required to hire niggers unless they want to end up bankrupt. Your brainwashing is retarded, learn to shut the fuck up when you do not know ehat the world looks likr behind your iron curtain borders.

I would say the average American does 1-2 hours of actual work each day. There is a lot of time spent surfing the internet, taking breaks, and 'getting prepared'.

untrue dude, thats just cope, here is my flag, fite me faggot for I am the unfat, the true connoisseur of aryan standards and traditionalist living, and you are fat, and shitty and poo. Worker protection laws are good, but not for the lazy and weak, which most europeans are these days, 3 years I have been employed again for a long time, much I have learned of the lower and the middle classes. Much Of garbage that it is, and much of that I see in your people as well. You useless dregs of shit told me time and time again how things are impossible, how you must drink on the weekend, or smoke a joint to get through the day. And I worked hard on myself to leave these fucktards in the dust for the degen failures that they are. I dont consume sugary things, dont do drugs, sleep well, try to avoid stress, try to not to pick unnecessary fights, many things really. And I have found this huge difference between me and them when I came out of it.

americans are garbage, so are at least 90% of the lower class. In the WHOLE west. Useless filthy garbage.

Attached: equality.jpg (1192x670, 170K)

Not unlike their superbowl where they have actually 20 minutes play time lel

yes it does.

open the fucking link, it has the name in there...

Yes or no would suffice, don't trust google

nice larp faggot

Attached: nZ8QvmLLJ.png (1500x1552, 608K)

Your nation is slave to USA.

To EU yes

goeie vraag slimmerik

its one of the advantages of disconnecting one self of the degenerate society, and rebuilding one self to traditionalist standards. The perspective I have is not unique to me, is rather common even (though less so on this urbanized board). Shared by many virtuous people still living in many parts of the world today. Even in the west, tho they rather live near rural places. And I am telling you that the americans are garbage, if you support the americans in this video, you are garbage too. There used to be good standards to health, and performance with pic related. As to how much stress and output one person could have. But they have all slid downhill. Testosterone has gone down, willpower has gone down. Work ethics that benefited both the employer and employee have been removed. It used to be more so that both the lower class, middle class and upper class has many similar levels of involvement, and engagement. Giving similar levels of energy to the ventures, but now it has grown disproportionate as well. Though on the upper levels this has resulted more in the ruthless desire to undercut the rest through law and trickery!

still tho, you are to blame for all of it. Yes you. You could chose to be non fat and to not huff and puff when you climb a staircase, or lift a box, but you choose to be fat, giving minimum extended value for your job, where instead of working, you only output complaints.

If you were to ask an animal, like a horse, to judge you and your ancestors, as to who is more healthy, the horse would laugh at you. The lion would laugh at you (and devour you), the whole animal kingdom would find merry joy in your miserable existence. Not only the world of employment, borders and cultures.

Attached: 1538934652368.jpg (640x789, 123K)

Jews*

Blah blah blah America hate blah blah
Even if another country gains dominance theyll never be as great as us.

>don't trust google
it's a link to the full documentary download you retard

its almost like AmeriAnglos were just lucky stumbling over ressource rich land and have been living of the back of Europe and could only succeed through backstabbing, spying, cheating, lying, stealing and IP theft like it their nature all this time.

Attached: 1567893249626.jpg (1571x1896, 2.4M)

>it's claiming your birth right

No such thing. You can force it into law, but the moment someone else is willing to do it for less comes around, you will be out of a job.

Unchecked union demand killed American manufacturing. And ironically, it is now killing unions, since it leads to an all time low union membership.

Now the chinks are buying our factories and becoming our employers.

Attached: 1541104393985.jpg (575x3110, 2.63M)

I'd just like to remind you that when Napoleon cut off trade with Britain, it's was Europe's economy that collapsed, with countries like Russia rebelling against France just to get back that sweet Anglo engineering. Europe has been living off the back of Anglo genius for hundreds of years.

Eye opening documentary. Americans are truly incompetent, that's why China is winning.

Its the niggers and spic and joos they did this to us keep laughing ying yangs ww3 is cooming soon cant wait to get my gook wife

Attached: 1568816936690.gif (300x300, 3.45M)

because unlike Boomers we have no incentive to do so
>Work hard so the nation can afford to pay welfare to Janniqua and Muhammad while they shit babies by the dozen

>WE WUZ
this is what anglos actually believe

Attached: dude.jpg (250x248, 57K)

>never take any responsibility for your own decisions and actions
americans always sound like overgrown babies

Not downloading this doc. I travel to china vising factories frequently and the meme of the souless chinese bug person factory worker is so fucking dumb. Chinese factory workers show up at 8am have a 1 hour lunch plus 1 hour nap mandatory nap and leave at 6. What is true is that they will do whatever it takes to save face with management/engineers. This is beacuse Chinese work culture is all based on hierarchy and being popular, just like highschool but kind of different.

To maintain face, a chinese factory worker will follow whatever dumb instructions their superiors says (eg: stay to 8pm with no over time because whatever even though thats when you go to swim practice), lest you embarrass yourself with youre inability. However, inversely Managment/engineers will do whatever to avoid having the workers stay late, because then it looks like they are desperate or made a mistake therefore they loose face too.

>dumb chink

V E R Y cool