TEAM TRUMP REMOVAL

Attached: 1548213053531.png (570x573, 391K)

Team poo

oh no

Attached: t-14.jpg (2500x1298, 606K)

>Pajeets
they would be better off with Italy

Digging the Paki team doing the high step.
It's smart, many of those nations share a border, they'd be dumb as shit not to make some level of readiness examinations, if not also look for cooperation points from shared experience.

I thought China and India hated each other though?

It's funny how the Amerigolem really wanted a cold war between India and China but it doesn't look like they're getting it

Trump unites them all while dividing the US

100k pourly trained farmers with 1970s technology make loud noises and drop smoke grenades. Im nervous, you're scaring me.

Attached: 1540591991463.jpg (2500x2641, 2.87M)

>tanks

kek, if you only knew the tech USA and Israel has, it would blow your fucking tiny little mind

Attached: Transformer+liebherr+crane+stalking+the+landscape_e07ee6_6954641.jpg (1200x1810, 235K)

China and India have 3 billion people between them and China and Russia have a lot of good tech.

>gets blown apart by a sandnigger pipe bomb

Rumor tells the Soviets were selling metals to the US during the Cold War, and the US was selling at least grains in return.
Most of these leaders simply need an external danger to scare up support at home, to help keep people from looking too closely at the embezzlement.

>China
>1970s technology

Ameriboomers really are deluded

You can stand in front of an army with crossbows if you want, at some point the sheer numbers are a real problem.
Ask the Iraqis who faced 9 year old Iranians charging into MG positions with pointed sticks.

As I can remember, in last time poorly trained farmers beat you stripy ass.

How is the search for Putin's replacement going? Have the new military bases added GDP and given you any obvious returns?

There's no replacement for Putin, since people's here hate this reign.
We gonna face the new Orange Revolution by 2020's.

Even better: Pakistan also participated.

Good luck with that. I think Putin would be happy to retire sometime soon anyway. He looks bored.

Russia unites people together... against the USA.

Attached: 16d3e7afeb896262130820.jpg (1527x857, 185K)

Attached: Abe toast.jpg (664x443, 192K)