Is this exploitative?

Is this exploitative?

Attached: IiejIn6[1].png (1140x698, 963K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCmsZuhl7s0
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Hapmm9YiY
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Hapmm9YiY&t=603s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=qCmsZuhl7s0

No cause he's shedding light on disabilities people have. Does it make me reconsider abortion for severe mental handicaps? Yes.

He makes 100,000s of dollars with what amounts to a modern day freakshow, dont kid yourself.

Attached: Bas0eUu[1].png (1154x704, 850K)

Of course it’s exploitive lmfao think this guy gives a fuck

I bet he gives great helmet!

Attached: Dark_Helmet.jpg (668x633, 212K)

>how jews see goys

Attached: 1552525955698.gif (1200x1005, 434K)

Gf was watching it and it kinda triggered my millennial sensibilities and I said the same thing.

Just a couple minutes in you can tell the dude is genuine and while educating the viewer he makes the subject feel very loved and safe.

It really depends on how you look at it.
I’m not sure his intentions actually matter if the outcome is good, which I think in this case it is good. He’s helping people afflicted with shit luck come to terms with themselves and knowing they’re not alone.
I know that sounded gay but it’s how I see it.

That doesn't mean they need to have the kid on full front frame displace. Get a god damn camera crew for god's sake.

Should he be making 100,000s of dollars? Lets be reael the draw is the kids and there stories. Why isnt a large portion going to causes that help the very conditions he looks into if not the very people themselves.

Attached: BNEm887[1].png (342x250, 17K)

Basically this though ^

I agree

I heard he does a lot of donation based stuff, so no I don’t think so. I genuinely think he has a kind heart, and a lot of people can be scared of others with disabilities. He shares the experience of others in hopes that we can learn to love and accept those who have it more unfortunate than us. I always thank lord Jesus for giving me a good brain, and working body because a lot of other people don’t have that. Does he make money? Sure. But is a complete asshole about it? Not at all. That being said, these people are still capable of love and being loved and God almighty has a plan for each and every soul here. We shouldn’t take away that gift of love they might be able to give or receive for our own benefit, or to make ourselves feel better. It’s not like they chose that life.

Attached: 84D485F7-335C-4908-8B39-A4396ABEE6A6.jpg (747x748, 115K)

Everything is exploiting everything all the time whatever

Glad to see Obama is doing well

Not particularly. The ones who make this channel most likely has the best of intentions. The world doesn't need to give a damn though.
What do these people expect us to do? Sympathy and tolerance, shit we all already give to the disabled in society? Awareness? The fuck is there to be "aware" about? They're fucked up and it's nobody's fault? No shit sherlock.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Hapmm9YiY

Attached: 1547597031191.jpg (680x720, 171K)

>God is benev...
I have no doubt this universe and mankind were created, but it wasn't a benevolent force.
It was a bored scientist.

One of us. One of us. One of us.
She hot too.

>Just a couple minutes in you can tell the dude is genuine
I want to believe this, but since I'm a cynical negative cunt I can't.
He's making loads of money from this. That's why he does it.

>Is this exploitative?
It is, but he doesn't deserve it.
Why not shop a cock in to AOCs mouth or something?

Yes, because no matter his intentions, people are just there to watch a freak show . If he was a good guy he would realize that and stop

i'd like to exploit those puckery mestizo fish lips

allahu akbar

how do they know he needs glasses?

Poster kids for eugenics and euthanasia

The circus has been doing this for decades.

Do the parents of these unfortunates consider them even their children or just some pets?
Do they maintain illusions of them ever improving?
Is it sunken cost of having carried and birthed them?

There has to be limits to parental love when it comes to offspring that has no legitimate chance of ever improving themselves or ever adding to the family or to the world.

Would you put your dick in it?

this.

It’s crazy that all this guy does is treat these kids as normal people and it causes so much controversy and discussion on here. I think it says a lot about how far we have yet to go. What this guy is doing shouldn’t be considered notable at all but it is because so many people are surprised at the thought of even approaching these kids at all. It’s pretty humanizing to watch these videos and realize all these kids want is to play and have fun and be treated like anyone else. The guys a saint as far as I’m concerned for opening more peoples eyes to this and he should have every penny he makes.

this, the only exploitation I see are from those smartass comments in Youtube.

Some are funny, thought.

Sure is reddit here.

a few decades ago, these people won't be seen on the streets mostly because of shame or fear to criticisms. One of the few good things we got from this "tolerance" and "love yourself" movements in the world, it's that we acknowledge these guys/girls exists, they are here and they need support or at least respect from everyone else.

The guy makes money from this, fine, he can keep doing it without having to worry about having a day job.

Try to interact and live with a person with these kind of disabilities, it's not easy. You are lucky burgers/cannucks, I my country there are cases of people with this disabilities being chained in their home backyard in 2019.

You don't fucking tell me what I should care about.

aren't you a communist shithole?

I gave it some thought and decide no, it's not, because exploiting these fucking potatos is the only use you'll ever get out of them. So, no. Not really.
Kinda. Yeah, no. Get what I mean?
>insert food analogy
>insert car anology
>insert tranny anology

Ya dig?

It's a fact that he's only in it for the autistic pussy

When you go to get the semen pumped out of you do they start with your stomach or asshole?

she's hot.

That dude is not even there, why are they talking to him like he even knows what's up, his brain is basically gone.

It's almost like talking to a dead plant,

Fuck, that chick acts like I do, I'm depressed now

fuck the haters, this is GREAT. ITS THE BEAST ARGUMENT FOR EUGENICS IN THE LAST 50 YEARS

This whole site is pleddit now
It's sad tbqh.

Is that Mersh from ROTC?

Weird I got this channel recommended to me today

who gives a fuck how much he makes if it's making a positive impact, which many of these videos do. they genuinely make these people feel happy, watched a ton of their videos .

Kek

yes, look at his soulless dead eyes. hes doing it purely to boost his own ego

lmao reddit is now pro capitalism? hahahahha fuking newfag
exactly. newfags will say no he shouldnt have that money. how the FUCK is that even REMOTELY an opinion the hivemind of reddit would have? retards, i fucking swear.
but this leaf gets raked last

>tfw you will never have an teen aspie gf

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Hapmm9YiY&t=603s

Attached: 1562976071517.jpg (816x566, 96K)

This! He's got that dollar sign look in his eyes when he looks at them

she so cute, she seems so happy tho which is great. she said she wanted a boyfriend, i bet there are a bunch of kids in her class who are too shy to ask her out. she'll be alright

I liked the videos too, because I really had no frame of reference about what handicapped people have to deal with. But I stopped after 3-4 videos because I quickly picked up on his kikery and it ruins the videos knowing these guy is only doing these interviews as a paycheck. Now you feel bad for the handicapped person for their hardship AND them being riffed right in front of you

Attached: 1360443752689.jpg (1280x1444, 166K)

100%. People that feel the need to post their "good deeds" all over social media are trash.

did you see the video how fucking devastated he and his wife were that youtube disabled their comments? he genuinely cares about these people, any 'kikery' you thought you saw just doesn't exist.