Why do we let people live like this?

What should we do about it Jow Forums?

Attached: 03AF4E10-886B-471E-B0BC-C7D7A0F0ADEF.png (750x1334, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

commentarymagazine.com/articles/jews-and-the-jewish-birthrate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i couldn't imagine wanting to bring 5 kids into this hell of a world

how does it cost him more than $8 a month to wipe his ass

>118 for water
>50 for sewer
>20 for gas
How is that even fucking possible? If you’re spending that much on water, the assumption should be you’re taking really long showers or something, but the low gas bill doesn’t reflect that

FPBP

Gets gibs from SNAP. Why do I care again?

It would cost him $0.00 a month if this savage street shitter invested in a Bio Bidet off of amazon for 25 bucks. No hemorrhoids or using your hand to wipe your ass with scraps of paper like a fucking street shitter either.

>2k19
>still scraping feces off of your butthole with yOUR HANDS
>baka

>no job
>wonder why they aren't making it via welfare

Attached: C2AA83A9-F4F4-4BD0-821C-C0799DB1E245.png (750x1334, 579K)

Literally where is their water going? I pay half that for myself, and I shower twice a day and wash my clothes twice a week. A $20 gas bill on top of a $118 water bill is fucking insane

did you not see the list of wants? its all soap lol

>be stupid and poor
>shit job because you're stupid and lazy
>have 5 kids because you're stupid
>leech off society for debt
>still want more gibs

Fuck these people.

Yeah pol,,, what do you think?
????????? ????????

Fuck. Off.

They have a $20 gas bill, unless they’re showering with cold water like a Jow Forumstard trying to increase his t levels, I can’t see how they’re water bill is so fucking high

My mom had 5 kids, wasn’t on government assistance, and still made enough to keep us fed and clothed. My moms not a saint, actually a piece of shit who stole the college funds my grandmother left for me and my siblings, but I still thank god she’s not a wasteful nigger leeching off the government for gibs

I have nothing but respect for people who work hard and earn things for their family. It's just annoying we get screwed to help idiots.

but bidets turn people gay.

sewer?

It’s your waste cost, your shit cost. Most civilized places combine your water and sewage bill together to be paid to your city, but for whatever reason this nog lives in a place that splits them up

Niggers don’t know the meaning of hard work, unless we put them in shackles and whip them when they slack off

5 kids, 1-2 adults. That’s 6 loads minimally a week. She probably stuck with an 80s washing machine cause they the only ones that work relatable, though no water conservation.

Where are the grandparents to help. Probably shouldnt have 5 kids if you cant afford it. 100% anyone with 5 kids is out working 60/h a week and should have no issues. Anyone with that pressure to provide does pull up and find the work.

>that’s 6 loads minimally
Maybe if you split them up into colors,whites,and jeans like retards. Your clothing colors stop bleeding after the first wash and your wasting water and electricity by splitting your loads up

>have 5 kids because you're stupid
Is everyone in this thread retarded? It clearly says family of 5, not 5 kids.

>$650 for rent
holy shit you'd get a small room that is too small for even one person here for that money

>where are the grandparents
It’s a nog, so they’re either worthless nogs themselves, or they’re the rare well off nogs that want nothing to do with their poor choice children

He was not financially prepared to have kids and live a comfortable life. So he has kids and an uncomfortable life.

I rented a $600 2 bed townhouse with a backyard last year. Semi shit neighborhood but the place was nice

>hard work

"Now I'd have plenty of time, so I'd hang out with a mob
And I'd consume a little dope, or find a good place to rob
Now that would make me self-employed and I wouldn't even need a job
If I could be a nigger for a day" - Johnny Rebel (If I could be a nigger for a day)

Eat less, so you shit less and thus save a lot of money on not only toilet paper, but also food. If you eat less, your metabolism will adjust. Of course only to a certain point.

Or you could start a war against the US government.

I live in a household with five total people and the females own more than one loads worth of laundry and the males entire set is at least one load including socks and underwear. If you over stuff the machine it won’t get all the soap out. You guys have really had privileged lives.

I haven’t even figured in all of the towels that get reused instead of washed in between each bathing.

Ladies and gentlemen, the cold calculating deracinated autism that a Christian consumer-capitalist society imparts onto you. Be a man, don't let this be you!

>Only have kids when you earn 6 figures goy
When will this meme die?

>1 Male
>1 Female
>5kids N/A m:f
females shower forever, even some boys do.
My brother took 30min showers

>I haven’t even figured in all of the towels that get reused instead of washed in between each bathing.
Lmao and you’re calling me privileged? You’re fucking clean when you use the towel, why would you wash it after one use?
I grew up in a house with my mom, my stepdad, three brothers, a sister, and two stepsisters, and my moms laundry never exceeded 4 loads.
Sounds like all of you own too much clothing and have retarded standards driving up your water and soap consumption

yes, fellow goy, never have any white children!
commentarymagazine.com/articles/jews-and-the-jewish-birthrate/

Attached: never have white children.png (1430x710, 206K)

They have to be washing with cold water then, taking long showers takes a lot of gas to heat that water

>When will this meme die?
underrated

>My brother took 30min showers
that's because he was beating off

I actually re-use my towel until it smells mildewy because laundry fucking sucks

Based and bidetpilled

I have 4 sons and a 5th kid on the way (praying for a daughter this time). As a farmer with a couple hundred acres of land... it's pretty easy.

No real amounts no spread sheet claim is a whole number. Too stupid to budget right has nothing to do with sears.

Good question. We should NOT let them live like this. We should gas them.

are you guys washing your clothes after one use?
That's totally retarded, most stuff exempt underwear can be worn 2-3 days. Especally if you change into house wear when you get home, so to keep the good stuff clean for many days

remove nigger, remove capitalist and most importantly; remove jew

>I have 4 sons and a 5th kid on the way
based

>praying for a daughter
Icantthinkofanythingmorecuckedthanhavingadaughter.jpg

Family of five. So, three kids.

Still, if this is a white family, I support helping them. We should offer crowd-funded support to all white families that are having children so they can support at least three, i.e. above replacement rate.

Of course if they aren't white, fuck 'em. And I doubt they are since whites are typically ashamed of getting hand-outs and wouldn't whine about it online.

>whites are typically ashamed of getting hand-outs and wouldn't whine about it online.
Family in ND disagrees

Unfortunately, yes.

>that's because he was beating off
he might, but 30min is still a lot.
They usually say that depressed and lonely people take long warm shower because of comport it gives them

Then why state that you at least occasionally wash the towels with every use?

Same. I probably use my shower towel for a whole week or more.

You're Mexican. Your family doesn't have white American values. Big shocker.

We’re talking about white people, not unashamed spics

Bernie's coming. Hang in there

Attached: 1556655362465.png (576x792, 278K)

>white American values
xd
They are French so in a way I agree

get everyone to cut their hair shorter, your shower time is proportional to how much hair you have and the women cutting hair down will result in much lower water use.

>spics
Family does not come from Spain, so wrong

>I’m French living in Mexico I’m not Spanish!
We know Jose, it’s why I called you a spic, and not a Spaniard.

k

Help me wipe my ass, Bernie-sama!

You don’t need to wash your hair everytime you step into the shower

>1456 income
>1008 on your house (650+170+118+50)
That's called living above your means.
MOVE

And for reference, that's about what I made per month working as a farmhand in high school and college. This guy needs 2 jobs if he wants that house.

okay...then have 3 kids because you're stupid. Same thing. Still an idiot

electric water heaters maybe

Then they’re running the heat during the summer. Although realistically if you’re renting and you have an electric water heater, then you have an electric heater too and you shouldn’t even have a gas bill

Yeah, and save kn toothpaste and soap by only brushing and showering once every three days. And reusing the toilet paper too. Right Fritz?

You only have a problem because he is a nigger.
Had this be a white family with 3 kids you’d be praising him for keeping the race alive.
3 kids is not an unreasonable amount of kids. I stopped at 2 because I didn’t want to change diapers into my 40s

You basement dwelling faggots dont get it because you’d need to have sex before you even begin to understand what a family looks or feels like. Faggot

We don’t know that he’s a nigger. In fact, given the fact that it’s West Virginia, my money is on it being white trash

What kind of straw man is this?
He’s right, if you’re not rolling around in dirt in your clothes, there’s no fucking reason to call them dirty after less than a days worth of wear

unless they have a gas oven and cook every day?

You sound like one of them climate bitches.

Jesus Christ, I WISH my bills where only 1400 a month. Does this bitch work at fucking McDonald’s?

If you’re renting, they’re not going to give you a gas oven and stove
Not an absolute statement, but largely, rent homes have electric stoves, and even then $20 a month for a stove that you use daily still seems really low

>a Bio Bidet off of amazon for 25 bucks.
Aren't the non-shit ones like $300 bucks?
At which point you'd buy a TOTO for the nip quality.

He's doing a budget that doesn't include section 8. This isn't a nigger. Niggers couldn't do math this sophisticated.

ok fine they eat out almost every day and use an electric water heater.

Im from Wv. Family makes a good amount but for some reason things like to fluctate. We can be comfortable one moment and penny pinching another. Gas looks point on and the water too. Depends on the heating put the gas bill will go up 200 dollars in the coming months. Its gets cold man.

I was about to argue with you over “sophisticated math” but then I realized you’re probably right. The only niggers that can do math are the ones dealing drugs

1. Don't have kids.
2. Don't get married.

I didn’t. You misinterpreted

People sweat. Sweat smells. People make fun of people that smell. See this fucked up cycle yet?

They have deodorant and soap on their wishlist dude. They probably don’t have a/c in a humid climate.

It’s only smells

Also
>mfw reading this shit while my relatives one generation back had 14 kids living without even a fraction of the money in worse housing and ease of cleaning
And they still kept fucking clean.

Attached: 1561805608165.jpg (700x700, 142K)