How many of you are here because you lack irl friends?

How many of you are here because you lack irl friends?

Attached: 1568671861673.jpg (900x642, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xMzb-SvWcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An american, a jew, and a nigger walk into an irish pub and see only three seats open at the bar. The owner hears them arguing and asks what the problem is. The American says, he doesn't want to sit next to a jew, the nigger says he also does not want to sit next to a jew, and the jew says he doesn't want to sit next to either of them. Understanding the dilemma the owner asks them to quiet down so he can find a solution. First he seats the jew in the rightmost stool. Then he seats the nigger in the leftmost stool, leaving one stool between them. The american becomes enraged and starts screaming that he doesn't want to sit next to the jew. The owner asks him to calm down since there's another seat that only an american can occupy. The Irishman quickly unzips the nigger’s pants and frees his erect brown cock. The American’s eyes light up with understanding and he immediately drops his pants and hops on the nigger’s lap shouting, "HELLS YE BRODDA, NOW THAT’S FREEDUM!" The two men and the American thank the Irishman for his wisdom in this matter

How pol? How many of? Who? Why? What?
Shut up, fag.

Based

/thread

me, and its voluntary
what are you suggesting ?

Jow Forums is a place where you can seek advice, confess and debate with people around the world. What if you can do the same with your friends and families? anonymously of course.........

Jews have many muslim friends

Attached: jewmus89.jpg (1043x755, 203K)

Attached: dd2.jpg (900x791, 153K)

fucking lmao

Attached: laffin14.jpg (744x724, 108K)

>not abandoning your friends to spend all your time schizoposting on Jow Forums
you got it the wrong way around OP

>that picture
Shall we begin with Israel being 25% arabic, 20% Ashkenazi of non-orthodox variety (orthodox shits don’t work or serve in the IDF) and schools being forced to accept non-Ashkenazi students or losing fundings? It also should be said that Israel is corrupt as fuck and many areas are third world ghetto tier. Had the jews had control some claim they have - palestine would have been wiped out a long time ago, and Ashkenazi supremacy in Israel would have been a state policy

I've been to both Russia and Israel.
Russia is like Africa. Israel is better than most EU

Except all of the kike's responses would actually be "let's rape kids".

You can tell burguers elections are coming when demoralizing faggots keep shitposting. Sage and report

I've had the same group of friends for 25 years. Been here for half as long.

The vast majority of Jews are not ripped, nor are they anything close to being a Chad. Most of them have effeminate bodies due to a matrilineal family structure/having been raised by their mothers instead of their fathers. That's part of the reason as to why they are so degenerate. They make up a great number of homosexuals, trannies, and pedophiles. Also, if you somehow took away a Jew's proclivity to lie, cheat, and steal, then they would not be wealthy. They offer nothing of tangible value to the world. They're just merchants.

Europeans are superior in every way.

My friends are all dead. Now I'm tryin' to kill you guys UwU

80% arab + dumb religious inbreeds populated shithole is better than most of Europe? Sure thing

כהנא צדק

>Lack
More like refuse to have. Interacting with normal people for an extended period is probably one of the most tedious activities I’ve ever done.

Gtfo boomer

Reverse the black dick by the jew one to be accurate.

When was the last you've been to an European city Vlad?

Last time someone tried it the Jews moved the entire world into war with them. Don't give me shit about personal accountability when you get mad at people taking control from you.

This

Can’t have a decent conversation with the sheeple

Sums up america pretty well.

>all these pro Israel threads today
nice shill campaign kikes, run out of baby cocks to suck?

Attached: 1536108295763.jpg (1189x755, 237K)

My friends share the same political views as me, kike.

REMINDER.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-21 16-22-57.png (1366x768, 163K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-21 16-23-00.png (1366x768, 179K)

JIDF psyop thread.

How many are you are posting in a slide threat where the first 2 posts are coordinated?

Attached: 27170_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 159K)

I lack a circumcised penis, thankfully. Imagine industrially traumatizing an entire religion of people, just so that a disgusting hairy old man can feel powerful and suck some baby cock.

Baste

>Israel is better than most EU
Yeah Romania and Bulgaria, and if they received $38 BILLION a year from your dumb Yank slaves, like you, they would have their one space program.

Attached: Jews criminal people Bobby Fisher.jpg (539x487, 37K)

you moron its 38 billion for TEN years. 3.8 a year.
less than 1% our gdp and goes to military spending.

Go back to Africa, friend.

That politician you guys hated so much and died to a tractor rolling over him, actually estimated what goes to Israel is roughly more than twenty billion, so at this point, I'd guess it really is around 40 billion a year.

Why can't you just tie your own shoelaces?

never heard of him but ill tell you something else. there is an ever growing number of voting people who want to end the aid. actually this has been spoken about as early as the 70's by meir kahane but your spooks mossaded him so thats that. right now feiglin is the runner up for that policy. it exists. and it exists because economically it does more harm than good to us, but you don't know it because your knowledge comes from """redpills""".

OK, that is pretty goddamn funny and Jow Forums worthy, based kike bantz.

Attached: 1553613880459.gif (360x346, 170K)

>flag
>homosexual jokes
surprise? nah

>its 38 billion for TEN years.
That is correct and I knew it, but since I was dealing a with a goddamn fucking jew I didn't refrain from lying.

>3.8 a year.

38 Billion / 6million(TM) = $633

That's $6,333 for every single kike in Israel (6,668,000 (74.3%) are Jews, 1,878,000 are Arabs (20.9%) and 426,000 (4.8%) are other.

>less than 1% our gdp and goes to military spending.

Italy, Germany and Japan are castized every year because we spend LESS than 1% of our GDP on the military

>...goes to military spending.

So it is true that the only kikes that don't instinctively know money are sent to Israel!

You need a Venetian to explain it to your almost "goyishe kop" that money is fungible: what you don't have to spend on the military you will spend on something else.

Moreover like somebody else on this board pointed out:

>That politician you guys hated so much and died to a tractor rolling over him, actually estimated what goes to Israel is roughly more than twenty billion, so at this point, I'd guess it really is around 40 billion a year.

the 38 Billions are just a PART of what your dumb brainwashed Yank slave offers they their holy jewish gods!

Attached: Jews feeding and nurturing and a Yank.jpg (689x818, 41K)

>but you don't know it because your knowledge comes from """redpills""".
It takes two to tango little man.
What the fuck is a quote strangled redpill supposed to be?
youtube.com/watch?v=2xMzb-SvWcE
Listen. It's common knowledge now among those who can connect the dots that the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service has behind 9/11. You dragged America into a few wars. Just so that the Ashkenazi could try as they might, to build their self fulfilled prophesied shithole that is Israel.

James was absolutely correct, before he died to a tractor, in his many speeches. Your own policies are going to cost you everything. Had you merely been patient. Had you merely kept to an honorable, truthful path, you would of had allies in Europe. Now, an entire generation, raised on the internet, knows who and what you are. You can't possibly convince us to change our views on you, you've lost that opportunity. It's a sad state for you to be in, but that's what your parents decided to do.

Isolating Israel from the American umbilical cord would be a step in the right direction, but let's face it. You can't do that so long as the goal is Greater Israel, and to remain a majority of Ashkenazi. If America wasn't holding you like a retarded ugly baby in its arms, and you continued to carry out your eugenic programs, you'd be sanctioned, destabilized and toppled in a brief few years.

So long as your goal, is similar to that of the Third Reich, which is to create a racially aware nation state that prioritizes its own people over that of other peoples, that wishes to maintain its culture and traditions, you cannot let your grip on America go.

If only, your ancestors hadn't broken the movement, which would have made what you are trying to do, the norm. Hypocrisy doesn't work, it's unattractive, and it can't last. Your fate is a multicultural hellhole, so long as your kind continue to push that narrative everywhere else.

Attached: 467878273.png (540x683, 262K)

JIDF putting in overtime again i see
whatcha up to this time Rabbiners?

Attached: Juden.jpg (772x507, 119K)

Youre alright shlomo

>what you don't have to spend on the military you will spend on something else.
in other countries yes. not this one.
>It's common knowledge now among those who can connect the dots that the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service has behind 9/11.
>common knowledge
stopped here

>stopped here
Unfortunate. But entirely expected.

Attached: 1238918231.png (379x973, 696K)