Why didn't America develop any actual culture over the 300+ years of its existence?

Why didn't America develop any actual culture over the 300+ years of its existence?

Attached: 1568816755299.png (957x716, 1014K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/29xqzEkn2n0
youtu.be/aDACorIaxNw
theguardian.com/travel/2015/apr/11/skopje-macedonia-architecture-2014-project-building
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Culture is tied to race, and Amerimutts have no language, race, or culture of their own.

Retard.

They did, you just live in some shitty city. Enjoy looking down on Dixie, Pennsylvania, Appalachia, Utah, the Plains, Alaska, Hawaii, the North West and Texas. Hell even rural New England.

How's your ugly coastal city?

Says you

Attached: IMG_2743.jpg (966x725, 142K)

All the blacks invented the culture in the US, such as Hip Hop, ghetto style, gangsta, hood, sagging, etc

what do you want, a bunch of fake baroque buildings?

Culture takes time to actually form. Your life is part of that culture, in an infintessimal way. You can increase that by interacting more with society.

because american culture pervades all western nations down to their constitutions and legal traditions

inb4yurocope. even this website was 99% americans and leafs before you faggots came along after learning english (because of one country's importance in the global arena)

We did you fucking mongoloid. You can see a culture when you are standing in it. Our culture has been so fucking successful everyone has our culture. That's why they dont think we have one.

Cant* son if a

It has. However only being about 300 y/o it hasn't had the time to that other countries have.

america's culture is the culture of capitalism.
there has been no time in america's existence where capitalism hasn't been the dominant form of social and political activity.
the culture of capitalism has replicated itself the world over to the point that the american version is of no distinction.

You mean the world adopted black culture. White Americans have no culture to speak of.

>Why didn't America develop any actual culture
They came with european culture to the new land, why develop something new? Americans are Europeans.

>White Americans have no culture to speak of.
Cowboys. Country music. Barbeque. skateboarding. Rock and roll. Broadway. I could go on, but I shouldn't really have to to you.

Black people invented rock and roll, retard.

Elvis Presley did.

>american "culture"
>a commie nigger
thats supposed to prove something?

>America has given us many things and not only did they not horde it was shared and sold between nations
You're not wrong.

Imagine thinking the world learned English because of Americans. Boy do I have news for you.

Why are American houses made out of cardboard?

Communitarianism
your land is too big, people kept to themselves, family and towns, making it impossible for an actual culture to develop
Up to the 50's your culture was basically religious guilt
until TV came in
Your culture is now basically some kind of virtual TV fantasy world coupled with religious mumbo jumbo that turned you into insecure easily brainwashed consumers
What you lack is historical unity

Professor Shlomovitzstienbergstein pls...

>Cowboys
literally nobody outside of the US cares
>Country music
>Barbeque
literally everybody outside of the US has better grill cuisine
>skateboarding
nigger what
>Rock and roll
young american people overwhelmingly listen to nigger rap
>Broadway

were you trying to be retarded?

Attached: DQ8krj3W0AUD_3F.jpg (900x1200, 190K)

Dumbass.

Attached: 800px-Chuck_Berry_1957.jpg (800x1010, 169K)

post WWII there wouldnt be a major compelling reason to learn english over continental yuro languages without america

will the world learn spanish once you go majority mexicans?
doubtful

Attached: 1539436426524.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

>The King of Rock and roll, known worldwide
>vs some random

another plebian showing off the black void inside his skull

youtu.be/29xqzEkn2n0
youtu.be/29xqzEkn2n0
youtu.be/29xqzEkn2n0

based Araki

All I hear is still more eurocope. There are over a billion people who speak English fluently as a *second* language in 2019; a full eighth of the world's population. In 1945 that figure was less than a third of the number of people who spoke French as a second language.
Need more?
>In Ireland, people are complaining that their children grow up speaking with an American accent
>In Europe, virtually every second language learner under the age of 45 speaks in an American accent
>In Hong Kong and Macau, the regional accent of English has shifted to American
>In India, there is a crisis over the "neutralization" of accents given the number of Indians who work in call centers and are trained to speak in an American accent
>The American flag is the standard symbol for English translations outside of the European Union

America created modern English.

Attached: 12.jpg (852x480, 32K)

That's still fucking culture you retard. No one cares about shitty folk festivals outside of backwater countries either, but that's still culture. You can argue if it's worse or better but it's still a culture

>Why are American houses made out of cardboard?
underrated

>we wuz king of rock'n'roll 'n shit
ignorant hypocritical cunt
musicians don't care about Elvis, he was just a handsome face for kike producers to make money
rock n roll is blues
blues is black music
deal with it

They used to have a culture centered around Anglo concepts of liberty.
This was diluted over the 19th century by the immigration of non-Anglo Europans, however the fact that these immigrants were able to seemlessly integrate thanks to the shared racial identity allowed Americans to develop a new culture from around 1900-1950, which you can see in the distinct cultural eras of the 1910s, 1920s, 1930s, and 1950s (1940s was mainly focused around world war and start of cold war so I omitted it). This era was probably the peak of American culture with a distinct cultural identity seperated from any of the European cultures that formed it yet still unified internally.
This was followed by masses of non-white immigrants from the 70s onward which destroyed any major sense of cultural unity, as well as decreasing trust within communities, leaving us with the hot mess of self loathing and inner conflict that is modern "American" "culture".

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com4.png (950x558, 1011K)

ITT single digit IQ retards trying desperately to erase centuries of White American culture/s

Attached: Iceberg.jpg (1044x794, 190K)

Did they invent shrunken heads? Head hunters was what black guys were before whitey sat them in the high chair to spoon feed them. LOL

America has a culture, it's just being subverted by very jelous groups from other cultures who want to be better than us, which won't work because Americans are truly "The Best."

If you're going to play that game, who taught them to play in the first place?

Too busy inventing cars and planes, and going to the moon and fag stuff like that

this bong gets it

Liberty is the USA culture although its gone now.

This. Culture takes a long time to root and develop. It might never develop in America at the rate things are going. In only 20 years we are going to reach a major breaking point on the issues in intersectional feminism and equality.

Attached: 6680AE22-8E00-475B-A438-402DE8CEF83E.jpg (550x412, 49K)

Okay now you're just meming.

Who gave the NASA chimp a keyboard?

Easy to mass produce, cheap to rebuild.

>german culture
>a facist germ faggot
See i can do that too ya dumb leaf

>posted from my black-invented computer

Nice vpn nigger

>statue of a pedophile nigger who had an illegitimate child with a 14 year old prostitute while he was married
>"culture"

This. Euros are only here because there were no good European imageboards in the early 10s and there still aren't any today.

Please try to stop being retarded. You can practice at it.

Equal representation, free society, gun rights, BBQ, christian faith, American sports, country music, jazz, hip hop, American cinema...so much of what we enjoy is part of who we are and gives life to our culture...every product we make is influenced by our culture...

When you actually think about it, American culture shapes the world.

Pretty much. Pioneering shit while other countries were too busy eating fermented eel dick and dancing around a piece of tile while a muttnigger strums the lute to celebrate their culture

Ripping off a Japanese site doesn't make up for lack of beautiful architecture in the US

American culture is the shitty pop garbage, hyper-individualism, and mass consumerism that you see here on a daily basis.

>America has no culture
youtu.be/aDACorIaxNw

>lack of beautiful architecture in the US
gas yourself memeflag

Attached: Chrysler_building-_top.jpg (1115x1025, 262K)

The reason you think we don't have a culture is because our culture has completely dominated the world.

Attached: charls smokes.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

*cough*you'rewelcomeforthehegimony*cough*

Wow your home in Israel is the shittiest looking country in the Middle East.

Because it's a multicultural meltpot without a clear identity.

Not really.

Because multiculturalism and consumerism results in a fractured society with no collective defining art style or government-mandated cultural preservation.

Ironically the same neoliberals and leftists that promote "multiculturalism" also bitch about America not having culture; and want to go vacation in Italy or Egypt, countries with a definite monoculture.

This is hideous lmao

Why?

Look mom I posted it again

fascists cant be faggots idiot

only commies are fags

Why Anons?
Why
why
why
why
why
whyyyyyyyyyyy

Wow, a half-assed statue of a commie nigger rapist. Such culture.

>Imagine thinking the world learned English because of Americans

I've read tons of posts around here with people saying they learned English from video games, television, and movies.

Because we lived in Europe at that time

Looks like Soviet style shit

we did, it's just not in the form of statues and shit. it's about getting the fucking money and laughing at eurofag sissies

If you get out of your nigger infested city you'll experience it. Ghetto rapper "culture" was created by jews for their pet niggers to adopt and LARP as if they had a culture. If I lived where you do and only saw that, I'd probably feel the same. But you should get out more and experience more cities and small towns where no one thinks they are a rapper or hoochie mama skank. Bigger cites SUCK so I feel for you. Leave as soon as you can. You'll be glad you did. No niggers out here in the boonies just friendly neighbors and true rural white culture you crave.

We're cheap fags

Attached: Average day in America.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

We’ve developed one of the most progressive cultures in the world and are the envy of the world.

Attached: 0386DECD-874E-47B6-90DC-E90F810E95BF.jpg (594x786, 118K)

America has plenty of culture. It's oversaturated across the western world if anything.
What it lacks is history, which is a totally valid point by the Chink.

>literally everybody outside of the US has better grill cuisine
Yeah, no.

>Why is the most modern, philosophically advanced country the newest one?

Hurrr

Capitalism

travel more. the world doesn't give a shit about American "culture"

We have the oldest constitution in the world fren.

It wasnt colonized earlier so it could have kingdoms and shit.

I mean he said this but Stone Ocean wanks over american culture to the point where I don't know how they will ever get away with animating it and localizing it without massively censoring or editing it to avoid copyright violations.

When American corporations first moved into the global market the dumbass Russians were saving the wrappers from their McDonald’s as a souvenir. Lines around the block to eat there.

The world is jelly and that’s fine.

jews invented that shit and forced it on us. they even jewed up country western. classical is the only music the cant jew which it why they made it represent boring things in commercial and then the nigger simp music comes in and blows it away. good thing the world is aware of this long con game now.

can you even ride a horse and rope a cattle? cowboy culture is deep and rich AND multicultural with mexicans. if you take the jew out of the american equation america is a heavenly place.

>We have the oldest constitution in the world fren.
Which, again, is less than 300 years. That's not a lot of history.

>jews cant into classical
>what's Gershwin

>the world doesn't give a shit about American "culture"
Yes, the world is very passive aggressive when it consumes America media, aren't they?

American colonization age folklore is quite interesting but for some reason I almost never see it brought up.

Attached: 1557848163629.jpg (3500x2450, 1.64M)

This user is very correct. I'm embarrassed for our separate countrymen. Macedonia is on several levels of we wuz.

theguardian.com/travel/2015/apr/11/skopje-macedonia-architecture-2014-project-building

I took pic-rel from my time in Skopje. Very, very sad.

Attached: 1545660378724.jpg (2000x1125, 844K)

We did but it all stopped thanks to this Go look at washington DC all over our culture used to be pretty nice. Now its shit absolute shit.

Attached: 1560101878907.jpg (4443x3103, 3.76M)

Most places in the US do, or did, but it's slowly dieing due to homogenization of culture through media. National broadcasting of tv and radio killed most of it, and the internet is murdering the rest along with new generations that want everything to be the same.

Floridian that moved to Colorado. Central and North Florida still had some southern charm. Everyone said sir/mam, and we're genuinely friendly. Colorado still has some of it's cowboy culture with the national Western stockshow every year, bluegrass, and ranches but is losing it. Talking to Californians and Yankees at work: they want the culture to die and be replaced with their liberalism; it's because anything that doesn't match their world view is toxic, racist, and they want to 'feel safe' wherever they go as self hating whites (one is part Ashkenazi as usual).

what the fuck do you know about american architecture?

Attached: 20160801124156_basket_building.jpg (712x480, 56K)

I like this one though

Attached: 1556780670977.jpg (2000x1125, 975K)

looks like a prop from a power ranger monster fight

It is drilled into us in school
>muh plymouth rock
>muh Jamestown
>muh appalachian hillbillies
>muh midwest farm settlers
>muh oregon trail
>muh cowboys