Why were the Germans so inefficient at killing Jews??

Attached: Austria Holocaust survivor.png (618x670, 389K)

>FeinGold
In English:
PleasantGold

I wonder the same every few days.

Stop denying the Holocaust

Attached: 1560018688037.gif (2056x2736, 2.33M)

because the holocaust didnt happen, it was an exodus

stop pretending it happened, schizo.

Okay kike.

Attached: Rosenblat real.png (554x500, 471K)

Because were weak cucks. Ask yourself, why are there still all aborigines, zulus and other subhuman people?

Why were only the death camps ever found on the East side of Germany?

weird. it's like they weren't even trying or something

>surviving 4 death camps
does anybody take these kikes seriously?

>Why were only the death camps ever found on the East side of Germany?

Attached: Map_9.2_Concentration_Extermination_Camps.jpg (3002x2102, 2.26M)

97% 0f german jews.

99% of latvian, lithuanian and estonian jews
98% of german jews.

60% of all the jews in europe.

not a bad kill score.

Man look all those dead camps.
How did so many made out then?

>Ask yourself, why are there still all aborigines, zulus and other subhuman people?
Shut up faggot, don't even try to conflate your unfounded bigotry with legitimate hatred for Jews.

I pray to G-d for vengeance everyday

Leave kike.

Attached: Bernard-Henri Lévy.jpg (990x1500, 357K)

Kek

He must have left out most powerful Jews in Estonia since they constantly shill for ebony.

Fuck you, Anglo cuck. You think were not good, why arent you not good at genocide?

They stopped at 6 trillion that’s why

Honest answer to your awful mocking question? Most of the survivors of the Holocaust where Jews not sent to the death camps but “normal” concentration camps in e.g. Bavaria or Austria. These camps had a high death rate, but the systematic killing of Jews in gas chambers like in Ausschwitz didn’t happen in some of the smaller camps where they used the Jews for work.

Read Victor Frankl’s account. He was a young healthy man, he and his wife and parents were first allowed to still live in Vienna in the ghetto there and even work. Only in 1941/42 were they sent to Theresienstadt, which was supposed to be that “model concentration camp”. They lived there until it was dissolved in 44, when they were all sent to Ausschwitz. By that time, forced labor was a very big thing in Germany as total war was going on. Every abled body human was working on something. So the local Nazi officials had everyone lined up, all the able bodied people who looked healthy for at least 6-9months of work were shipped back to the work camps, all the older, too young people or smaller women or thin people or sickly people were sent to the gas chambers.

Frankl got to Buchenwald and then to a small camp outside of it and worked on street construction for several months during the fall and winter of 44/45. When Typhus and other sicknesses struck the camps, he was used as a camp doctor until the Americans arrived and liberated them. He was nursed to health by local farmers and then returned to Austria to start working again as a doctor there in June/July 1945 until his death in the 1990s.

German efficiency was a myth and propaganda. That's why they lost the war.

Shlomo, it doesn't matter. You were were actively involved in the communist terror, and got what you deserved,

t. Ukranian.

>trying to convince people with made up bullshit
Read Myth of the 20th Century. You had one chance, one brief window, in which you could of established your Khazar Israel. Now you are being out bred by Mizrahi, Sephards, and Palestinians.

The Khazar legacy is going to suffer the same fate, that it is attempting to hoist upon all peoples of the world. Most of your youth are open to miscegenate. Most are no longer Zionists. Most are no longer willing to die for Zionism. Your movement lacks the vital essence that gives a movement its power, truth, and race. All you've ever had, was your race. Now you are losing it, because your people are gobbling up the propaganda meant for everyone else.

You never had truth, only race. Combine truth, and race, and you have the Third Reich.

Even when Jews win, they lose. Silly religion. With backwards habits.

Attached: 6127638123.png (2040x1360, 3.52M)

Why did every one of them get "shuffled around" to 3 or 4 death camps? Does the fake survival get them off or something?

>gas chambers like in Ausschwitz
wooden doors Tonny?

>Combine truth, and race, and you have the Third Reich.

Attached: 1569085945384.jpg (629x629, 52K)

Attached: 1569087716788.png (618x670, 302K)

Attached: 1555547791162.jpg (982x718, 111K)

>genocide
No one is advocating genocide rabbi. Jews are not a race, they are a demonic global mafia which need to be purged from the face of the earth.

>wooden doors

Attached: 1560019327117.jpg (958x1273, 760K)

Pretty sure that gas can stay inside a room even with wooden doors.

There were no gas chambers. There were delousing chambers. Typhus is making a come back by the way.

>Honest answer to your awful mocking question?
Why do you disgusting kikes come here and post your bullshit jewish narrative? We can see right through your lies, you're not fooling anyone.

Attached: Jew shills pol.jpg (495x621, 47K)

>Survived 4 camps
>Including ouchwitz.

Lucky guy. Did he meet his wife there too?

We are boycotting, divesting and sanction Jews.

Attached: BDS-FINAL-LOGO_v5WEB[1].jpg (792x612, 136K)

Is this this years "last holocaust survivor"? Even those not a fan of nazis see this kind of shit and know that holohoax was the "big lie".

Maybe I should print me out some signs that say
"Hitler was right about jews"

jew here won't even spell God because he knows they worship satan.

No one is buying the gas chamber swindle anymore. Your imagine doesn't actually prove anything. Nor did the one before it. It's all speculation. It has to be speculation and rumor, because there's no evidence. Your authority on fact has no basis in reality, and just as those who proclaim "White Nationalism" to be bad, and "Zionism" to be good, live with a warped hypocritical perspective.
Delousing chambers, do not make gas chambers.
Shower rooms, do not make gas chambers.
Typhus is making a come back, by the way.

Lets be destroy the gas chamber fallacy.
5.9/6 millions were done in by the deadly masturbation execution machine.

Attached: nazis execution masturbation masturbation machine.jpg (1576x2364, 928K)

Honestly at this point I think you should, it would shift the overton window even if only a little bit.
People are sheep and propaganda WORKS

OY VEY MASSIVE FUNERAL PYRES I WAS SHOT AT POINT BLANK RANGE BUT MY SKIN STOPPED THE BULLET

OY VEY I RAN A TREBLINKA HAIR SALON

Attached: 1497497019002.jpg (759x1023, 120K)

>Pretty sure that gas can stay inside a room even with wooden doors.
Where does the gas come from Shlomo? Zyklon B was pellets paced on the ground to fumigate clothes and need pressurized steam chambers to be activated. Zyklon would do nothing in those wooden door rooms which were actually just shower rooms for the dirty Jews.

>le wacky holocaust

Attached: 1564818182106.jpg (1238x2461, 2.15M)

Debate me. What makes Israel great to you?
Is it that it is a xenophobic, racially aware nation state, that wants to remain largely "jewish" meaning, Ashkenazi majority, forever, so as to maintain their right to "exist" within a nation?

If you were to call yourself British, and say, the British Isles should remain majority British, so that Britain can maintain its existence as a British state, I would agree with you.
Then in your case, I should agree with you too, that you have a right to exist as a majority of your people, in your own nation. But I don't.
Why? Primarily, because Ashkenazi have no historical connection to Palestine or Israel. You are converts. Ashkenazi are an entirely separate race away from Europe, and from the Hebrew Semites.
You could mingle with the actual Hebrew Mizrahi and Sephards, which would make you connected to Israel in some way, which is happening. But then, you are no longer "Ashkenazi" in the way your fore bearers wished to remain indefinitely.

It's a complicated issue, as you jews like to say. But you made it complicated, and for me, it's not complicated at all. A foreign race, wants to supplant the natives, to lay claim to the hegemony of an entire religion. That's the reality of the situation. Own up to it.

So is this having any result in your experience?
Have you changed a Jow Forumsack's mind so far?

Seriously, for malnourished infants, these survivors are living a long time

>Have you changed a Jow Forumsack's mind so far?
I've made plenty of people concede. They now admit that the holocaust happened.

Jews never belonged in europe. They are foreigners much like their ottoman cousins

Yeah sure thing jew, hahahahaha

Hahahahahah
I once had a Jewish friend, who always boasted about "being able to change people's mind"
He said
>I am sooo good at convincing people, I am really a mastermind! I will always change people's mind!
You know what the reality was? He was a nagging little bitch, and everyone got tired of his shit so they just nodded in agreement and said "yep yep yep you're right yep yep yep" and he figured that he was a god-like mentalist.

Now I'm not saying you are like that, but you are like that, idiot.

It doesn't change the truth whether you believe me or not.

Attached: 1568586572811.jpg (1200x900, 103K)

Same applies for you kike

Neger züngel meinen Anus

Attached: 0001-2.jpg (1417x945, 226K)

>it was real in my mind
You haven't provided any evidence to support the existence of gas chambers, or the logistical explanation on how such a feat could even be accomplished.
If you've convinced anyone, it's just yourself, and those among you hired to post here.

Whahahaha, digits confirm
That fat idiot literally could not shut up about "being able to influence people" and it was so glaringly and embarrassingly obvious that people just told him what he wanted to hear to get him to stfu. Hahahahahahahahahahhahhh
It's insane how similar filthy Jews are, man I hate them.

I dont believe that one either.

> 4 death camps
> survives

Attached: 1569021454169.jpg (601x508, 31K)

CABBAGE TRIBE DO STINKY MAMMOTH FART IN LONGNOSE CAVE, GIVE LONGNOSE TRIBE YOUR ROCK

No Jew escapes judgement.

I don’t think so, Zyklon B kills pretty effectively indoors. It’s a nerve agent. I mean there were 6.5 million Jews or so in German occupied territory before 1938, where did they all go if they weren’t killed?

Why do I see RGB in the face of that man

Checked.
This kike thinks he influenced anyone when in reality people just told him what he wanted to hear to get him to STFU.
That's why they hire White actors and teachers to convince the goyim, we instinctively know that Jews are deceiving idiots when they talk to us themselves, but their money allows them to outsource the deception to people we are inclined to trust.

Whether it happened or not, it should happen, and as long as I live, it will

>>Survived 4 camps
>>Holocaust

so he didn't do any honest day of work

yup sounds like a neo palestinian

Attached: 1551799452323.jpg (1024x761, 102K)

becaus Ethan wasn't thier goal though it should have been. with hindsight WW2 is proof that if you go to war with jews you had better exterminate them all with prejudice or they will simply pretend that was your goal and castigate you as a monster anyways.

Read the signs closely, denier idiot.

> this wasnt the original door to the gas chamber that was definitely there

Attached: 1568848143207.png (168x299, 6K)

oOoOoOoOoOoO

Attached: 1564440371088.jpg (400x400, 25K)

That nose though, holy shit

Does the nose grow with age?

>Zyklon B kills pretty effectively indoors.
Record live video and prove it to me then retard.
>It’s a nerve agent.
It's a pesticide you faggot. Keep lying kike.
>there were 6.5 million Jews or so in German occupied territory before 1938
Prove that number. Most of them ended up in Israel and various other places.

>They now admit that the holocaust happened.

Anyone with basic math skills knows that the Holocaust is a hoax.

Congrats for being able to pull it off though.

Mostly Jew York City
Also digits confirm basically every time in this thread, filthy fucking Jews BTFO once again.

How is the newly found survivors project going?
Do you foresee a new kind of survivor coming up?
The "Grand-Grandchild survivor" might be the new thing to push?

They didn't try to kill them all

Maybe just maybe because it is made up.

They all left to the US and israel.

and not a single jew has been killed afterwards by surviving german nazis. all the killing started and stopped at polish "death camps"

Attached: 1527367416117.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Images and text?! IMAGES AND TEXT!?!

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>When you realize the youngest holocaust victim will be born in just a couple years

Attached: alert.png (1000x1000, 78K)

>let's hope Airservices fires him before he crashes a plane

Oh, so you're on the side of getting people fired for doing research that you don't like? Got it.

They evidently did not try to kill them. Au contraire they went to great lengths to protect them and facilitate their migration.

They managed to kill 20,000,000 europeans, but somehow they managed to kill 600,000 Jews (who were their primary objective, no less).

They effectively granted the jews a country. Something doesn't add up.

>Zyklon B
>nerve agent
>prussic acid
>nerve agent

Holy shit, I know people go to jail in your country if they question even the slightest detail about that story, but that's just ridiculous

Strangely, you guys DID have tons of nerve agent on hand, in the form of tabun and sarin gas, that would've killed in a fraction of the time and dosage required to asphyxiate people with a fumigant like Zyklon-B

>Record live video and prove it to me then retard
Not how the rebuttal works. One, zyklon b has been out of production since the end of the war, it would be extremely difficult to get your hands on it. Two, even if one could get their hands on it, no one in their right mind is going to kill themselves trying to prove some internet troll wrong. The more effective gambit is to ask deniers to douse themselves with the gas and see if they won't die, because they're the ones certain that they won't, and their claims are the ones that aren't backed by any scientific process.

>It's a pesticide you faggot
Gas yourself with raid then, faggot. See if you won't get acute poisoning. Stupid fucking rebuttal

>Prove that number. Most of them ended up in Israel and various other places.
Israel wasn't founded until after the war. You mean the Jews moved to Palestine? Do you have census docs to prove this claim?

>Au contraire they went to great lengths to protect them and facilitate their migration.
>gas chambers with scratch marks
>mass graves
>corroborating nazi confessions, many of them not under torture.
I don't feel your understanding, mah dude

Holy fuck JIDF today.

Attached: IAC Boston media room.jpg (898x628, 102K)

>You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
>You are the Baltimore of South America.
This part always gets me.

Attached: 1565394745554.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>kill 6,000,000 jews
>inefficient
Fucking leafs

You forgot to mention the holocoaster and the trained german shepards that would rape poor jewish girls to death.
Did you mention the wooden doors?

Attached: source dude trust me.png (331x132, 40K)

Procure geolocation :^)

Attached: 1550358350402.jpg (412x570, 96K)

>They now admit that the holocaust happened

This is a very specific choice of words, have you ever gotten anyone to say the Holocaust was a bad thing, or that jews didn't deserve it? I think this board is universally agreed on those two points

>every jew is part of global satanic mafia

Ok, anglo cuck.

its almost like 6 gorrilion jews is an exaggerated number

Attached: 1568765797691.jpg (3000x1691, 631K)

Yes, but those testimonies don't corroborate with circumstantial evidence. Historians don't automatically believe in anything a person says just because they were at the concentration camps. No, they measure it against other evidence, discuss it with other historians at conventions and so on. But the nazi confessions seem to be legit, some of them we can't find any proof of coercion for the life of us.