Natural insemination

Why don't you try natural insemination anons. Especially if you want sex without the strings of caring for the child born
>Have offspring
>Have sex
>Sometimes the girl pays you
>The girl really wants you
>Zero strings so you don't pay for 18 yrs.
>Finally get the white birthrate up

Attached: 9-Shannan Click pictures and photos (8).jpg (679x790, 83K)

Good thread. Upvoted.

>have sex
But I'm an incel OP.

Where is that?

>hey hey hey there stalion ;)
>I am here for my natural insemination

Attached: 1565097872167.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

Attached: COOM.png (1024x922, 196K)

There are girls on tinder wanting natural insemination you just have to swipe right

who's going to pay me to knock them up?

I'd bust a nut in all of these for money

liar

Wow, I didn’t even know this was a thing, though thinking about it it makes a lot of sense.

I think i’ll do this every Thursday after work. Genghis Khan, your record will be mine

kek

I have swiped through thousands of girls on Tinder here. Not even a hint of sex here.

OH SHES HOT... LOOKS LIKE SHE'S TAKING A HUGE COCK... CAN'T STOP... I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOMING

Attached: 1569025581953.gif (1024x922, 151K)

tinder is full of the most disgusting roasties imaginable I go on there if I want to have visceral reactions to modern women

Why are you gay?

I saw five or six girls yesterday looking for this except they were mid thirties on tinder. Saw one 21 yr old

I started using dating sites as social science research test sites long before the actual boys in the lab coats.

The jew fears the coomurai

Natural insemination is devolution.
Natural selection is in play.
If these bitches can't find a mate to fuck them, then we shouldn't be promoting them into the gene pool through artificial means of natural insemination.

I wonder how many of the "we must spread our aryan genes" LARPers would actually take their time to do it.

only in leafland

[OC]

Attached: 4osxoc5mp5h21.jpg (517x510, 30K)

Good idea but those women typically want a tall good looking, successful man to father the child so that the kid gets good Genes that's what they pay for also having a bunch of kids grow up without a dad isnt very healthy

Not once they have there own career and house user. They just want kids. And growing up without a father is fine in this day and age because the internet is a like a foster father to us all.

The piss won't have time to dry on the pregnancy test before you get served the paternity papers--fucking idiotic idea.

I'd do the two on the left for free

The true redpill is becoming a trap and hiring surrogates to have your children

You'd have to pay me a ton of cash to have unprotected sex with a Tinder thot

Fuck mods. Fuck Jannies. Coomposting is based

For a small, small minority of "trans" people in this world, this was actually at one point true. We're past that now.