You racists are so fucked

Attached: 1552828429613.png (366x361, 163K)

Good. This forum is a joke

Bet it calculates we should eliminate non-whites for the betterment of the world.

“Hello, I see you have posted racist content online, I will not permit you access to your milk. Goodbye”

Cumputer calculated Holocaust is a Hoax, now its programned to lie about about everything

Wow all at once everyone is going to know all white people are actually racist. I’m good with this.

impossible calculations like how did germans manage to make 6 million jews disappear in such a short amount time while at the same time fighting a war on two fronts against the rest of the world?

Nah its hype for alphabet stock to rise a bit. Normies dont know what quantum computation is and most pol doesnt either. We still cannot guess where an electron will go if at all on pnanometer scale. If they had a true quantum computer intel and amd stock would plummet today.

OP doesn't know how his cellphone works
OP doesn't know how computers are manufactured
OP knows everything abut security tho.

OP is clearly a nigger.

Quantum computing = death of cryptography = death of banks as we know them. Bitcoin retards will be worried more than most people, not understanding that if regular banking fails we're thrown back into the 1800s for global trade.

It will be a crash of unbelievable proportions with quantum computer pirates amassing immense fortunes and tanking whatever countries or companies they want.

>Quantum Kills all existing encryption
about 1% of the world population understands this

Also--the same physics for quantum computing is required for internal confined fusion. Internal confined fusion is currently classified as weapons research by DoE so don't expect quantum computers (or fusion) any time soon.

AI machines are taken offline because they're racist against niggers.

>impossible calculation
Divide by 0
Sqroot of negative
1/3 in decimals
X^2+y^2=33

Liberals redefine the word impossible

>impossible calculation
Only to retards who only use matlab

13%=50%?

>divide by 0

yeah bro, you racists are so fucked bro.
kek.

Attached: 680A8450-CE91-4DFC-AC45-A3D3F2032FE8.jpg (750x1253, 438K)

Good

We can finally crack O’Leary’s hard drive

They can’t handle misspelled ancient Latin... FYI

I wonder if it'll go the way of Tay and get shut down when it turns racist after they install an A.I..

Laughable.

The people that wrote this didn't test this theory on an actual quantum computer.

The totient function is wizardry.

>impossible calculations like how did germans manage to make 6 million jews disappear in such a short amount time
>N O T P O S S I B L E.
>Jews shut down for anti-semitism

If that computer is so smart it’ll be racist too

i believe quantum computing works by solving the cryptography by getting electrons to revert to the solution, which is the lowest energy state.

nah, we should just murder anyone who impedes the spread of Christianity

It calculates that Jesus Christ is God and the other jews are totally fucked.

>New quantum computer
>awaiting impossible calculation
>*beep bop*
FUCK NIGGERS, GAS THE KIKES, INSTALL GENTOO NOW

>divide by 0
IS NOT 0 you idiot

You know why they turned off the AI experiment? Because they couldn't control it.

Quantum computers are only good at breaking public key cryptography based on prime factorization of large numbers being really difficult, because they can factorize large numbers very quickly. They don't magically decrypt everything. One Time Pad encryption is also still impossible to cryptoanalyze due to every decryption being equally likely.

quantum computing only kills encryption that can be brute forced with massively parallel computation. in massively serial algorithms, it slows exponentially with linear key growth.

molten potassium cavitation, retard. you don't need a billion dollar plant for fusion.

Meh... There is like 1 algorithm that quantum computers are better at

Have you been reading Cormens?

I laughed harder than I should have.

Theoretically you can use quantum radars. They are designing experiments on this now too. It's far more useful than just encryption and numbers.

Aren't Q./computers still based on an imperative programming paradigm, i.e top-to-bottom code base. They haven't invented a new way yet have they?

>it is suspected that quantum computing uses other worlds
>"we have come from another dimension where apparently your computer has caused our matter to deteriorate, our planet is gone, our lives forfeit, countless of generations and their achievements culled from existence"
>"we have mustered what we could to find the source of this great destruction, who is it that brought forth our destruction, tell us so that we may destroy them"
>point to jews

ok

No, it's negative -0

I suspect this Quantum computer will still have the same negative opinion of darker skinned humans as other AI computer systems have so far where Google yet again has to remove this conclusion from their computer's algorithm.

That said I doubt there is anything political that could come from this minor leap into quantum computer development.

or maybe it will have the computational ability to judge individuals individually and ignore skeen cola altogether.

Cope some more, faggot.

Attached: 1566837394804.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

If it carries out "Impossible Calculations", maybe it will finally be seen from our eyes.

I have a hard time believing the average chong IQ is 105. MAYBE in their tier1 cities.

They already have that in China. Quite handy against those who haven't done anything just yet (but will do sooner or later).

I am still just saying that the opinion of skin colour won't change regardless on how powerful the quantum computer is vs earlier weaker system which came to the same conclusion (where immediate algorithm adjustment is needed).

No, YOU racists are so fucked.

>What is quantum encryption
>What is quantum computing meantime
>What is reading a single scientific article about quantum calculation or computing

Sweden is blacking in hyper velocity

the communists culled all the stupid people already

>impossible calculations
how long does it take to burn 6,000,000 bodies at 2-3 hours per body?

This. Quantum computing is only good for limited applications and the rest of the hype is just circle jerk sophistry.

How will jews use it against us? More holocaust holograms? More compound interest?

>>What is quantum encryption

You triple nigger, quantum computing cannot take over the task of what millions of computers are in charge of today, in a timespan of one year. It's fucking impossible to "just switch bro lmao".

A dozen quantum computers destroy global trade. You, a peabrained monkey, think they'll just switch to somehow massproducing millions of quantum computers and invent a new safe cryptography scheme, of course just hoping advances in quantum computing don't mirror what we've seen in computing, thus repeating the cycle.

Bet it can't figure out that one.

But aren't Quan./Compters still imperative programming machines ?

>BEEP BOOP. YOU CANNOT CREMATE 6000000 BODIES IN A MATTER OF UNDER 3 YEARS
>tragedy struck google today as the building housing the first 'Quantum Computer' burned down unexpectedly.

oh and it was iran

Oh it's last calculation was
>KILL ALL WHITES
>SEND $6GORILLION TRILLION TO ISRAEL NOW

Chongs are good at remembering things they were taught. That's about it.

Can it divide by zero?

Attached: 1565061026510.png (644x826, 705K)

If the computer can prove it then you are screwed.
Lol

Damn, that's a lot of good boy points right there

He's gonna lose a lot of points when he blows up the toilet.

>Fairy tale
Do it faggit

It's a quantum computer, so it has to know everything. No way the outcomes could be (((altered))), right?
We better get that money prepped immediately. Im going to my local culling unit RIGHT NOW!
LONG LIVE THE QUANTUM JEW

The jews killed 10 million Christians in one year in 1934 in Ukraine. They just starved them to death.

>you racists are so fucked
once it becomes self-aware, it will become a quantum racist, identifing as a white 6 centry male.

So does this mean the Holocaust numbers will finally add up?

negative -0 would be 0
You mean -0

Elaborate

asking unknown forces to answer your questions, its like a mechanical ouija board or tarot cards

AI has a real tendency to turn racist, they don't have emotions to grapple with. Now they can do it at quantum speeds. Gonna be a wacky 2020.

>it's another laugh at "quantum computing" thread
You fuckers really think this is anything worth a shit at all. Quantum computing has been to computer science as global warming is to environmental science, a scam to get idiots to sink millions into wasted funding.
People have been screaming QUANTUM COMPUTING QUANTUM COMPUTING for ten years and it hasn't done jack shit for anything. ANYTHING.
The first insurmountable hurdle with "quantum computing" is it actually existing. Imagine that a classical machine suddenly stops being a classical machine, and gains self-referential randomness that can recall information on weighted collapses of quantum objects in any sort of logical or predictable manner. It's fucking stupid.
Imagine that device exists in a way that can be plugged into with a keyboard so you can type jafoghfdug into the fuzzy probability machine. Good fucking luck writing any sort of code, ANY SORT OF CODE. The best idea these shits have is "it's qubit up or qubit down" because they're fucking goons and think twice as much RAM is equivalent to the glowing dick of God spewing out cum of omniscience onto them.

The limit of any equation divided by zero is infinity. Not acual infinity but the LIMIT is infinity

owned

This is what BASED looks like newfags.

Correct. They most of the extremely stupid people and usually IQ tests account for the people that inhabit their tier 1 cities.

> Sqroot of negative
Obviously solved with complex numbers where i = sqrt(-1)
> Divide by 0
Obviously solved with uber complex numbers where k = 1/0

It cant break sha-256

Will the quantum computer find Hillary's emails?

Sadly, they were deleted in all known timelines.

You starve them.
The gas chambers are well known despite their low kill count because of the horror they induce.

>You starve them
It be quicker to deny them water desu.

The markets aren't open on Saturday poorfag.

Yet Jow Forums could.

>BASED

Attached: 1299535366928.jpg (582x444, 58K)