Is rape really that bad?

is rape really that bad?

Attached: 6c9.png (860x929, 262K)

Try it out, nigger

But if i let someone rape me it isn't rape

I bet you hate it when your boss shouts at you, now imagine he was fucking you and you can't do anything to stop him. Can't imagine it's that nice desu.

idk he's kinda cute desu

yes, rabbi

it's just theft.

Yes because it isn't your property. You are damaging someone else's property which is wrong.

Correct

yes. this.

>t. rapist

saged

Yep. Women are like children, we should nurture them. Not abandon them to their own fate and let brainwashing by (((MSM))), or even rape (u what?).

>sex is damage

lol nope

It can turn into rape

Only if the guy isn't cute. If he's cute then it's good. If he's not, then it will be reported as a crime.

Rape is about power. It is not about being a gentle fucking lover, you dense double nigger. Plus it is psychological damage cuz we are talking about rape. Whatever, you have to be 18 to post here cunt.

Sargon? Is that you?

Depends. Did you beat her before or after?

> psychological damage
What if she was blackout drunk and doesn't remember?

Yes, goy, is rape that bad? Tell me, have you ever raped anyone? pol is a bunch of white boy incels, so I'm sure one of you have raped somebody. Just be a good goy, and share your story with me.

Nigger it's a shitpost, seriously

I'm just not horny or obsessed enough to rape anymore I hope that changes maybe if I abstain from whores for 5 years

>anymore

I wanted to ask Epstein the same question.

fuck off

Raping is good byt getting eaped isn't, it's like killing or bamboozling

I dunno. Probably?