NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated?

I'm a NEET attorney, and a programmer as well.

Half my (extended) family hates me and thinks I'm a "fucking idiot".

The educated side of the family does not hate me.

My programming for one project alone, which I brought up from 18 weapons to over 200 weapons, is worth 4 to 6 million dollars according to the source lines of code calculator that the linux devs use.
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

(Not to mention the mapping, 3d modeling, textures, pixel art, and music I produce)
(A very small sample of the 100+ models I've made over the years: blendswap.com/user/MikeeUSA2 )

I also have marble floors in my domicile (because I cut and placed them down, with border vs 45 degree angle placement), finished 1/3rd of the house myself (the unfinished areas), I am hated for this aswell ("trying to upstage us!"). I'm also handy with the coping saw to make properly installed crown molding.

I reminded the LKML that non-exclusive free licenses are revocable since they are not supported by consideration (and obeying a pre-existing duty doesn't cut it), which triggered about 30 articles on the topic 6 months ago.

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444

(and here's more recent:
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/4/334
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/7/1312
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434
)

You know why I'm hated? (Tell me)
I think it might be because I do whatever I want, and study what I want, while they work 1 job for a boss all their days, learn nothing, and want others to join their misery.

Oh and because I accept and support YHWH's allowance that men may marry cute young girls (white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))

Attached: afghan-girl-and-marine.jpg (1000x658, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/18/279
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(RMS) Stallman did nothing wrong
lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/18/279

Attached: Cirno.jpg (1280x1024, 502K)

That’s a lot of word salad, m8.

a fedpost if i've ever seen one

How so?
Anyone that likes cute girls is a fed?
You white men are pathological.
Cattle who only believe what you are told to believe.

"Young girls bad"
>But all the old religions say they're good to marry
"CHOMO KILL HIM 14/88 BURPEES FOR THE WHITE RACE"

White men are low IQ animals that dislike marrying cute young girls: because white men are low IQ animals (cattle).

Probably because you live off your relatives' allowance and don't pull your own weight.

If you really are an attorney or programmer, go ahead and live by yourself and noone would give a fuck to hate you.

I remember seeing this pasta before, but I can’t remember what the payoff is supposed to be

Jews are white now stolen euro dna, the real Jews are ethiopian today and if you like young girls your a pedo that needs execution.

>Probably because you live off your relatives' allowance and don't pull your own weight.

I do not live off the allowance of those realitives who hate me.

>If you really are an attorney or programmer, go ahead and live by yourself and noone would give a fuck to hate you.

Why should I live alone. Ever heard of inheritance: property being passed down?

I live in the domicile I always have, and I improve it (finishing unfinished areas: I've finished over 1/3rd of the house).

I am a programmer and a licensed attorney.
Richard M Stallman did nothing wrong.

I spend my days programming my game, and doing pro-bono legal work.

>Jews are white now stolen euro dna, the real Jews are ethiopian today and if you like young girls your a pedo that needs execution.

This is why I support the importation of Sunni muslims.

White men are simply golems of "MUH WHOITE WUUHHHHMAN".

All old religions (be they near eastern, islamic, vedic, etc) accept child brides.

ONLY white religions (american religions) elevate the woman above the god, and have her wants and "needs" fulfilled while the man is used as a mule.

YHWH allows child brides. White men do not. White men are heretics and are being rightfully exterminated by the powers that be.

>and if you like young girls your a pedo that needs execution.
What do you think of the fact that billionaires like young girls, scientists like young girls, and computer pioneers like young girls (RMS etc)?

All your intellectual betters like young girls. But you are cattle, wading in the shit, elevating "MUH WHOITE WUMAN" while covered in dung, demanding respect.

I am also a NEET attorney, and a programmer as well. I don't know about you but I don't go into my office for 3 or 4 hours a day. My work hours are dictated by the nature of the business for which I am working. I also like to sit in and play games, so it's a safe bet I spend a good deal of the time by myself.
I don't know of anyone who has tried to go all the way through the NEET thing, except maybe for a doctor who tried. There was the case of a doctor that was on probation for a few years and had done very well for himself because he had the highest score on the exam. The problem was he ended up getting a job with a high level hospital for very cheap wages. It was only because the hospital was paying so well so the guy had to find another school and the hospital lost a huge chunk of its business. So he went back to school. This time he tried to apply to an NEET program and got rejected

Envy, you have the answer. Also brainwashing, like if there was a law in the universe that says that you have to wage cuck yourself to have a meaningful existence

There is no objective reason to consider you a mature person, still. It is perfectly reasonable to, perhaps, not hate but despise and disregard you if you can't live on your own dime at a late age and make no visible progress towards it.

Cool bragpost OP. I can see why your family hates you

You dont sound like a NEET if you are capable of making a living.

That's a relief, I thought OP was another full blown Schizo

This

Copy pasta slide thread.

nothing wrong with being a neet m8

Attached: 19A19D90-791D-41B3-9E1C-7FECDDE7DF27.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

same

>I am also a NEET attorney, and a programmer as well. I don't know about you but I don't go into my office for 3 or 4 hours a day. My work hours are dictated by the nature of the business for which I am working. I also like to sit in and play games, so it's a safe bet I spend a good deal of the time by myself.
>I don't know of anyone who has tried to go all the way through the NEET thing, except maybe for a doctor who tried. There was the case of a doctor that was on probation for a few years and had done very well for himself because he had the highest score on the exam. The problem was he ended up getting a job with a high level hospital for very cheap wages. It was only because the hospital was paying so well so the guy had to find another school and the hospital lost a huge chunk of its business. So he went back to school. This time he tried to apply to an NEET program and got rejected

Because with your talent, you did not surpass your family and they hold views that cross between tough love and kicking a man when hes down. Revenge trolling them irl with NEET habits has become apart of your subconcious. You couldn't save your own race even if you wanted to its so good. Know that you're here now and can never leave.

Attached: Nigger-helicopter.jpg (1181x1156, 170K)

Young virgins are best. Look though, people probably don't like you because you're a bit of a sperg.

If you learn to read people you will learn a lot of people don't like their conversations to be very stimulating. If you want to learn to communicate with those people you have to be able to relax, speak with less frequency and complexity, and instead simply enjoy the moment.

People also might dislike you because they are jealous or insecure. In that case don't flaunt your money, dress modestly, and be down to earth.

At the end of the day you can't please everyone.

I'm sure people don't hate you for your accomplishment, maybe you are just bad at talking to people.

same, i thought it was just vaguely familiar until i saw the "my family hates me" and "i have marble floors" bit, hard to forget that.

this story is funny though, we all have that ADHD autist inside us that we ignore, but not all of us give up control of our lives to it, etc. its a classic example of that audacious "head-up-ass" busy idiot archetype that has swallowed so many souls, to pursues a revolving door of interest with sporadic dumps of time and interest into each one. of course it'd an inhumane act of torture to set them on any sort of traditional path in life against their will. and it only makes sense that they willfully mistake their family's concern/irritation with them as "hate", god forbid you entertain any shred of your family's worry as valid criticism, or maybe stop to think that your constant 180degree contradictory life choices confuse the shit out of everyone who had any hopes for you, and comes off as selfish and childish. classic degenerate extended family member you hear spent a fortune on a college degree only to never use it and instead pursue their dream of inline rollerblading because muh nostalgia, or whatever.

your familesounds insane
after all here you are