Who are the niggers of Europe - Spaniards or Italians?

Who are the niggers of Europe - Spaniards or Italians?

Attached: 1560195447924.png (750x1334, 2.06M)

Polish

Anglo's, followed closely by Germans.

your mom does what?

Serbs

Attached: 1563995613397.jpg (200x282, 25K)

Brits

Jews

Whatever you say mutt, I'm sure the average Polish man is more white then you.

Attached: מטומטם117.png (225x225, 12K)

niggers

Their are is no Jewish group native to Europe.

Attached: rare may.gif (354x300, 1.9M)

Snowniggers

Unironically, bongs

>Who are the niggers of Europe

Poles.

Attached: white negroes of europe.jpg (1000x800, 212K)

Now the Brits and the French

Hello Hernandez Garcia

gypsies

The Gypsy "Roma"

Attached: Gypsies_cover.jpg (500x375, 117K)

Lol and this coming from a nation of literal niggers, you are about as "European" as Turkey.

Spaniards, Czechs and Hungarians. They are always in a bad mood and angry at life.

I dunno the only nigger I see in that picture is the Gamecube

It's the germans. It's always been the germans. It will always be the germans. Forever.

Germans

Definately British people

Germans

Attached: e4e.jpg (680x383, 49K)

Scandinavians are the niggers of europe, scandinavians literally never did anything, all they had were the vikings and the vikings were nigger tier savages who went around raping and stealing from other europeans. The british, french, spanish, italians, germans and other europeans are far better than scandinavian niggers.

Africans

both COOOM in a close second...

Yep those fuckers are the closest to what would happen if you breed a nigger with a jew and it's full of them all over Europe

Germans, believe or not..

its the French

Probably Greeks, and probably Some South Eastern Europeans, Italy, Greece and the southern parts of East Europe are (J)ewed, And I'm talking genetics here, and no, Spain is not Jewed

Albanians

Khazars

Attached: 1566187189513.jpg (1092x806, 87K)

Um u fuckin what mate what about my 92 IQ ass.

poles are peak subhuman

Well I hear it's literally just niggers now. Actual niggers.

>no mention of the two most destructive forces in Europe Britian or Germany
hmmmm

All of Europe that is not Gaelic or Nordic is Latin.

And thus all of Europe that is not Gaelic or Nordic is Negro.

Other than the turtle neck this man has great style. What's this called, I want to emulate it

can confirm

Is there a single country out there with bigger cultural daddy issues than muttmerica?

Attached: 1513104254975.jpg (988x1052, 185K)

African immigrants

Fuck you, south korean italo mutt nigger.

You want an answer. Spaniards are based and italians are niggers.

Russians.

African immigrants

swedes because of this down’s goblin

Attached: 8A21E822-D281-477F-A2D4-8702EC8ACDD0.jpg (220x286, 24K)

both are correct

Attached: hello i am huwhite62.jpg (548x434, 91K)

We invented dynamite, discovered a shit load of metals and gases which are now part of the periodic system, pretty much invented the periodic system, discovered rare soil-metals, Kepler found out that the planets circle the sun, made the first quantative measurement of the speed of light, fucking invented the celsius temprature scale, The Bohr model, Systema Naturae, and I can fucking go on for ages. What has your people accomplished, meme flag?

We also brought you the pace maker to prevent obese americans from dying of heart attacks

Blow it out your ass, Muhhamad.

Attached: 1531963711486.png (1102x934, 174K)

Swedes are not responsible for her. She's a product of (((them))). Never forget ^^

Although you are right to shit on swedes cause 80%~~~~~ or so are retarded and want their own extinction. So fuck Sweden. Let this shithole get into civil war as soon as possible.

All EU is right not trying to mitigate the damage to be just enough, but not too much. Don't want the cards to fall before we're a slave state in the union and mongrel race.

Not even European. I smell nigger on this poster.

I think that goblin Greta Thunberg nullifies all prior brilliance of Scandinavian countries

Right, because that's how logic works. Thanks for sorting that out. PHEW.

Speaking of which, the green house effect was also first discovered by the glorious scientifically gifted scandinavian master race.

Serbs

cite one source of vikings raping people other than biased Christian texts from hundreds of years after the claimed incidents. they only stole shit from christcucks anyway

What's the greenhouse gas with the biggest total effect?

Did you know that water vapor is the biggest collective greenhouse gas?

Ofc you did. You had no fucking clue. But it's beside the point. Climate change is a non issue. It's wether anthropogenic climate change is occuring at any significant level that's the issue.

Brainlets think its carbon dioxide but since its one of the main components of air, we exhale it, and plants utilize it to survive I'd say that's not the case. Probably man made "ground ozone" something you never see mentioned.

What are you talking about and why reply to me?

Greta Thunberg

Some plants are able to ramp their carbon usage too. I remember the exact term, k2 vs k3 or something, since it's not my field. But trees are particulary good at ramping up their carbon usage if conditions present themselves.

Thank you ;)

You sounded like a climate NPC so I attacked.

Exactly, the whole notion that carbon dioxide is responsible is utter nonsense. Plants utilize that gas 24/7. It's just a distraction used to take away our attention from all the emissions of all around poisonous gases polluting our air, Co2 is completely harmless too btw.

No I'm not, I actually study science full time unlike them

My bad then. First on Jow Forums.

Syrians

Lol no worries, I ain't that thin skinned so I'll survive

I'd go with the Albanians and some Bosnians.

Your opinion doesn't count you plate smashing cheese eater

the eternal anglo

Attached: The+Eternal+Anglo.png (386x615, 486K)

i am not niggnigg