en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Israeli_raid_on_Lebanon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabena_Flight_571
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoever kills more muslims should win

Bibi is King of the Jews.

Fpbp if he helps the west get it's own ethnostate then I'll let Israel be

I want the Amish guy to win

He injects fluoride into the water that turns the freaking frogs gay.

It never ends. Its like anightmare you cant wake up from
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdkLZNyEMVU

but muslims defend our great nation
pic related, a muslim swearing allegiance to the IDF and pledging to defend israel to the death.
do it yourself,look up how israel was established. people organized, came to the place, brought land and established armed groups to defend it.

Attached: 1*ohltWmvxSYWy8N_SC9P1Bg.jpg (960x641, 109K)

bought land*

fpbp

Why does the Jewish alphabet look like katakana?

which one is that ?
לפחות היו 28 צדיקים בסדום

Attached: odyTd3i.png (438x31, 2K)

pic related
read it

Attached: 51M9WEVFEJL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (348x499, 38K)

also
youtube.com/watch?v=Ly4Y4vDPwog

Rip in peace gantz

Cringe.

based,i just hope pic related becomes finance minister under bibi
the baugette fears the hebrew samurai

Attached: vnt4dbZ.jpg (1152x1177, 115K)

I’m actually surprised that the solider votes didn’t give any seats to Likud, but to B&W which means he really fucked up.

WE
Really though the amount of cultures and people who claim to be one of the lost tribes is staggering.
>danish=Dan
>coincidence?

honestly i think bibi's base either didnt vote the second time or moved to liberman among the soldiers.

Attached: F190404YS27.jpg (2048x1365, 384K)

>kike coping.txt
why are you freaks even here?
Just fuck off and die please.

it's some euro meme, a lot of europeans want to claim they're part of our people for some reason. i think some finns think they're issaschar and there's some anglos that claim they're israelites.

>muttposting
what are you doing on our board then ?

Hebrew culture is a by-product of some asiatic proto culture mixed with Semitic garbage.

more soldiers voted B&W than for Likud and they tend to vote further right than the rest of the population.

hes the one who messed up israel and will probably lead to ww3

Attached: EBqApwPU8AA-hMT.jpg (1113x1215, 145K)

Death to Netanyahu

Attached: do-it.jpg (562x537, 48K)

So I’m assuming this means that Netanyahu will be going to jail?

nah bibi won the election
he's gonna be PM until 2023

Attached: bibi-vertical1.jpg (417x1024, 124K)

Praying for Israel's destruction.

Attached: 1556968857741.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>brought land

Attached: 9aa5b00bc41532c207076fe484cb9d42.jpg (500x520, 37K)

Redpill me on the guy winning what is so bad/good about him?

Maybe I don’t understand, I thought his main opponent’s party won more seats. Can I get a rundown?

I can't tell these Jews apart

Well, the guy that is above him looks like a badass villain from a Hollywood movie, so no wonder he is winning.

Bibi got more of the Jewish vote. Muslim votes are thrown out.

U idiot nobody wants to claim their from Israel when they aren’t. That would be like bragging about being disabled.

>ex sayeret matkal operator
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karameh
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Israeli_raid_on_Lebanon
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabena_Flight_571
>fought in the war of attrition and yom kippur
>was studying double-load at MIT, took vacation to go home and fight and still finished his degree on time
>was ambassador to the US in 1984
>was prime minister in 1996
>finance minister in 2003
>PM since 2009 to 2023 now

Attached: 800px-Benjamin_Netanyahu_2018.jpg (800x1087, 113K)

U forgot sociopath and mass murderer

At least he's using his sociopathic abilities for good :^)

nothing wrong with killing bad people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory

Of course. Benjamin Netanyahu, First of His Name, King of Israel and of the Twelve Tribes, Protector of the Promised Land, King of Yehuda and Shomron, Breaker of the Left, Scourge of the Arabs, Savant of the Free Market, Shield of Zion, Great Debater of the Congress

Attached: youngnetanyahu.jpg (454x547, 29K)

fpbp

So who's worse? Bibi or the other guy?

they're both pretty much the same lmao

based
are you the dude from the thread yesterday ?. can you give us a rundown on the police cases against him ? IIRC there's a thing about cigars given to him by some businessman, some case about submarines and another one about him doing something in exchange for more favorable newspaper reporting.

Attached: 1530644706509.png (420x471, 157K)

why do we care about sandpeople and their little irrelevant politics about their little countries as big as a couple football fields?

is everyone here either syrian or israeli?

Attached: 213123123123.png (893x442, 515K)

Soon you'll be African cattle too..

Yeah I am.
>Case 1000: cigars and shit, its pretty petty if you think about it
>Case 1270: a position for AG was offered in exchange for closing a case against Sara
>Case 2000: nasty one, basically Bibi tried to have Israel Hayom backstabbed to get Yediot Ahronot instead
>Case 3000: the submarines, he is not a suspect but his lawyer and cousin is
>Case 4000: Bezeq and Walla! and some bribery for favorable news

All the above are pretty much petty, even if true and proven they are relatively an insignificant amount of corruption (compared to Orbán e.g. who already stole literally all EU moneys in the past 10 years kek). Its just bitching about some cigars and champagne and some tips after the Dolphin purchases.

satanyahu

which of these actually have a chance\evidence behind them. dont get me wrong i love bibi and all but if he truly broke the law on the more serious shit (nobody cares about fucking cigars) im 100% fine with him being indicted and convicted. we cannot tolerate any corruption whatsoever from a leader.
from my understanding the newspaper and bezeq\walla are the big ones. also didnt a bunch of those already get dropped ?

Attached: file.png (846x571, 869K)

Police recommended him to be charged by AG Mandelblit for Cases 1000 and 2000. He is suspect and/or possible witness for Cases 1270 and 4000. He is not a suspect for Case 3000 since last year.

Yes, I'd also say that if there's sufficient proof and a due process, he should be charged, though this can mean everything from an actual conviction to plea bargain and even presidential intervention. Rest assured, if he is indeed guilty of any of the above then he will be indicted just as Olmert and Katzav was. The rule of law is strong in Israel so there's nothing to worry about, in fact it would be yet another proof of this glorious fact.

by how slow these things are moving im like 80% sure there's nothing to them. im almost considering this is some sort of long-con by bibi.
>find out the left is looking into you for misconduct
>feed the police\media cases where it might be perceived that you broke the law
>no definitive evidence in any of these so there's long fruitless investigations
>the left uses this as propaganda against you for years while you claim innocence
>when likud is in danger of losing release definitive proof of innocence and discredit the left that has been spouting bullshit for years for a massive voter boost.
>might also bait leftists\the police into lying\fabricating evidence which can further discredit the left.
basically the trump strategy if trump did arrange innocent meeting between his campaign and russians knowing the US left would chimp out about it and it would increase support for him.

Attached: 1568914123723.png (695x900, 920K)

>do it yourself,look up how israel was established. people organized, came to the place, brought land and established armed groups to defend it.

THIS

I think it is funny because everyone has a bit of truth really:
>Bibi must have made some bad things, it is impossible at this point after so many years in power not to get at least a bit corrupted.
>the left is trying to grab any straws they can, so they so they blow everything out of proportion. They also know they cannot win fair and square ever, which is their own fault but instead of accepting defeat they use devious tools. Same in US where Dems cannot accept Trump winning fair, and they don't want to fight in 2020 again, so instead do the Russian hoax and impeachment bullshit.
>Indeed, even if it would be proven that most of the cases aren't like that... the PR damage is already done.

if those investigations\charges are dropped the PR damage will reverse and i can totally see a big boost in likud votes.
i've talked to many people that would support likud but honestly believe in the corruption claims

Likud's supporter base will not just disappear of course they are still the largest party. It would require like an immense cataclysmic change for Likud to go down the way of Mapai, a change that is not really likely in the coming decades.

I think the biggest questions aren't the "what will happen with these cases" but the "who will come after Bibi". Right now I cannot imagine anyone, not in Likud or outside. There are no more great icons and war heroes left to fill the void.

maybe katz or edelstein or something , maybe regev.
personally im hoping for pic related, unlikely but stranger things have happened.

Attached: F190829FFF016-880x495.jpg (880x495, 89K)

That's Zion Don, homie.

I don't feel like they can do the job or Feiglin. Unironically though I might support Regev since it's time for Israel to have another female PM, it would be a great PR move to sweaten the world, but it might not be a guaranteed success.

No one gives a fuck

Reminder the key to dismantling Jewish subversion is by understanding that their thought and behavior is manifested directly from two related items. The Hebrew language and their "intense" study of their texts. Learn to look through this lens and the new is naked and can be controlled or destroyed.

>likud officials: bibi wants gantz to have the first mandate to form the government
>joint list offering their conditions for supporting gantz
>gantz's people: we didnt offer them anything

Attached: big-6.jpg (640x360, 56K)

>muh civil war
COWARDS, LIARS, THIEVES AND SCHEMERS
NEVER FORGET

Attached: 1536643764395.jpg (676x846, 162K)

You don’t have the moral authority to judge a good person from a bad person

Who the fuck gives a shit about rat elections?