Why has the white man never colonized Nippon?

Why has the white man never colonized Nippon?

Attached: absolute mega qt.webm (500x889, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn16qSaq4Ok
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Nagasaki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP ASHAMING YOUR COUNTRY

REMINDER :

AMWF = East Asian male with attractive Central Asian, Russian, or Eastern European female
WMAF = Older BETA Anglo or Northern European with brown, goblin (flat face with jutting jaw), low-IQ, flat-chested midget from a 3rd world nation in Southeast Asia such as the Phillipines, Thailand or Indonesia.

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 182K)

Because they had civilization.

cuz gooks are fucking gross

Nothing commercially worth there that couldn't be acquired easier elsewhere.

No matter how many times yellow-fever incels posts fantases about 'YELLOW" East Asians like the Japanese, it doesnt change the vast majority of White men are with "BROWN" Southeast Asians from

1. Phillipines
2. Thailand
3. Indonesia

Attached: 1455413323873.jpg (939x891, 174K)

That's a man

blame australians and bongs

asian women lust their entire lives for white guys
how can you be this delusional? Asian women date outside their race at higher rates than anyone else, you tiny dicked asian betas literally cannot satisfy their sexual needs.

asian women > white women
forever and always

They are watching for his pin number, are going to drug his drink, and take his card while he's passed out
Classic tactic

Yes he has after the fall of the tartary empire, whites fled to Japan and brought them the culture that created the samurai

youtube.com/watch?v=xn16qSaq4Ok

Attached: milkers.webm (720x1280, 2.9M)

Attached: 063DE67E-D6C2-4E25-8B38-5698FA91C61D.jpg (618x597, 144K)

I fail to see how women that many shades darker than me could encourage me to participate in sex tourism

Because portuguese nambans are useless niggers and the dutch didnt try it yet.

Oh shit nigger, what are you doing

Attached: 1561925842655.jpg (1128x6032, 1.65M)

>Americans want to nuke this

REMINDER:

in both cases AMWF and WMAF the asian was married by whites in order for them to become care takers of the whites when they become old. it has nothing to do with love or culture. its out of convenience. asians = free senior care taker.

We did dumb ass. That decade long occupation never ended. We made all of Europe our bitch with NATO, you think Japan isn't under that same thumb because we got you to pay for your own battle thrall forces?

We never had to, they westernized themselves!

Is there anything more stupid than user who use the word "Asian" as if its means anything other than a geographical location where 4+ BILLION people live with varying phenotypes ranging from blonde Slavs to brown Dravidians to black Negritos? Of course we know why user does it because they can pretend they live in a fantasy (see OP picture) where they are getting Jap schoolgirls or Kpop stars rather
than brown SEAMonkeys.

Both the men in this picture are "ASIAN", guess which one has high IQs and comes from a country with an high civilization index. Then guess which one comes from a low-IQ nation with poverty-rates on par with Africa

Attached: phillipines_duterte-asean-korean-bilateral-meeting-korea-india-november-14-2017-034_513B2E3844444DC7 (640x427, 95K)

Oriental is considered racist though

nipples too dark and they smell weird

the spanish armada happened, otherwise all of east asia would be catholic, remember to thank the anglos for the world you're living in

Attached: 473.jpg (490x586, 33K)

What’s the title of your Phd dissertation in genetics and who were your advisor(s)?

You also forgot to mention, their pussies look like roast beef nationally

But I have

Attached: 1548043647527.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

>TYC S E E T H I N G

*naturally
What the fuck, I'm not even phone posting and I know how to spell that word

insectoids aren't worthy of being turned into humans. they still ain't worthy.

Whats a namban?

hey azn man its alright, dont have to be all mad brother... go on keep on making BLACKED threads to cope with the fact that azn women luv white dudes its all good

Attached: comfy.jpg (246x250, 7K)

The only "people" who use "Asian" to describe Arabs, Indians, Pakis, etc is the British "news" media.

>implying it's not all shitskin women

Seething white woman, I hope you die alone.

>Why has the white man never colonized Nippon?
They have literally no natural resources.

Triggered asian "boy" who probably sells his boipussy to old white and jewish guys. asian guys are only good at crossdressing and math

*"British"
excuse me.

Good.

I wanna put a baby in that oven

Ugly women and no natural resources.

SOFT ASIAN TITTIES OHHHH FUCKKKK IMMMM COOMMMMINGGGGGG AGAIN

Attached: 1569092727103.gif (1024x922, 151K)

Fertile women are a natural resource. I would like for them to be left alone, though.

No one wants your tiny rice dick, chang. No go get me my #4 with extra sauce or die.

Most Japanese women are like 150cm tall with unattractive faces. Just explore Tokyo yourself.

Being this ignorant about his own country and how they categorize Asians. In the US, Indians (see pic) and Pakis are Asian-Americans

Attached: aziz ansari-1.jpg (771x747, 205K)

Japan doesn't have these either, its women have the lowest fertility in the world.

*rate

Read a fucking history book. We literally wrote the Constitution of Japan for them, or rather forced it on them. Douglas MacArthur was known as the "Gaijin Shogun" and if you know anything about Japanese history you'd know that the Shogun was the de facto ruler of Japan, not the Emperor. We literally conquered and ruled them.

Checked and based

Is there anything more funny about a German / Austrian talking about fertility rates when Germany has a lower fertility rate than Japan which is more funny when you consider that almost 8 - 10% of the Germany population are muslim.

Attached: birth rates_japan_germany_europe_01.jpg (1890x810, 356K)

Fuck you spain.

Where I live it’s only really Koreans and Chinese. The vast majority of Asian women between the ages of 18-32 are dating a man of a different race. You can lie to yourself but I see this shit with my own fucking eyes and with women in my family.

Not the same as colonization, the US has written the constitution for the majority of European and half the Latin American countries, even Brazil and Russia.

Japan sits at 1.4 kids per woman, higher than Italy, Spain, and some EE countries. Still, it's pretty low.

I actually never considered this.

>when the Portuguese discovered Africa, they made colonies
>when the Portuguese discovered South America, they made colonies
>when the Portuguese discovered Macau, they made a colony

and yet, when they found Japan, they didn't colonise it.
Why?

>fantases
Must be able to spell to get a good enough job to travel for fortune cookie that says you have STD

Attached: image.jpg (477x343, 14K)

>2012

How something is categorized on a government form somewhere has no bearing on how a word is used colloquially.

>2015

Attached: germany europe birthrate japan_91.jpg (678x768, 172K)

>when the Portuguese discovered South America
anyway that's because Poortugal only colonized where there was no resistance

Attached: Dso1wUQWwAUb93q.jpg (434x680, 36K)

It's higher now but it makes sense I guess, both Japanese and German women seem very low E.

She got more?

Absolutely based.

>it is higher now

it makes sense because Germany has a HIGH immigration rates and immigration to Germany in recent years has increased due to Merkel's policies. that rise in birth rates in Germany isnt White German couples having children but muslim immigrants. Meanwhile Japan is 98% Japanese and the other 2% are other Asians.

The only good asian are the Japanese ones. THe women are fucking cute as fuck even if the are a bit fugly sometimes. Super white skin. Chinks and so ona re disgusting. JAPANESE ARE THE ONLY HONORARY ASIANS I WOULD FUCK!

why would anybody colonize it? There wasn't anything valuable there, no empty land to settle and no people savage enough to force civilization on them

They did , nagasaki

Germany is still 90% white outside Jow Forums memes. Most migrants were male too.

Those tiddies man
HNNNNNNNGGGFFFFFUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: fbe.png (629x275, 102K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Nagasaki

Status - Colony

Do you not understand the concept of mortality? If over 50% of children currently living in Germany aren't ethnically german, what happens in 50 years.

OH FUCK ABOUT TO COOMMMMMMM OH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH GONNA COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This is a long shot, but maybe it's because the ones they colonized were occupied by Stone Age niggers, who barely counted as humans.

Attached: cover.jpg (1500x1500, 1.15M)

I'm talking purely about fertility rates. Everyone knows Germany a shit.

Japan was colonized, partially by portuguese. And unofficially by americans post war

Their pixelated pussies are scary.

The portegue got BTFO

I knew about portugese in Japan, bit didn't know they actually had a "colony", that was trading post and jesuit missionaries

Japanese folk are unique, some things you just don't want to loose

They did have a colony for a few years

>And unofficially
We wrote their current constitution. If that's not a colony, idk what is

Holy fuck

Attached: 38EF38CA-9270-4EE0-8EAE-103BBA0BB3EC.jpg (600x600, 49K)

How can white women compete?

Sage thread
because you are albino niggers

Attached: whiteybeheaded.jpg (400x491, 25K)

That's like saying Poland colonized Russia because they occupied Moscow for a while.

Wow, this is a BASED pure asian waifu even though she's posing half nude for ebuxx

shes NOT an ethot okay shes asian that means theres a difference

Why is that bug trying so hard to look white?

It should take off its 5 pounds of makeup and fake skin

Hi Tenda!

Phillipines is the best place to cream pie Asian pussy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-083520~2.png (465x672, 285K)

we were busy colonizing Niggers Indians and and the "NEW WORLD" after colonizing each other for a few thousand years,

>Just wait for it!

The Asian man is made to worship the white cock.

Portugal only came to Br.
All land went to spain after tordesillas treaty.
Spain went to war against natives and portugal went for explorarion.

please don't we have the lowest gay rate of all races ^^

COOM

small concession that lasted for 7 years

Except in that example it woulr be poland building moscow in polish architecture, religion and undee polish rule

They can't

Attached: 1565767233151.webm (640x800, 2.7M)