9/11 Asbestos Fallout Disaster

Just a friendly reminder that the feds are covering up the MASSIVE asbestos fallout plume from the WTC collapse. Asbestos is known to cause a deadly form of lung cancer known as mesothelioma, which can have a latency period of over 20 years. Winds were blowing from the southwest that day and could have lofted particles as far away as Bar Harbor, Maine. The death toll from asbestos exposure is already about to surpass the toll from the attack itself. Pic related is the projected fallout plume.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesothelioma
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_arising_from_the_September_11_attacks

If you live on this map, how fucked are you?

Attached: 9.11 Asbestos Fallout.png (1415x923, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indymedia.ie/article/86061
youtu.be/5kE0Rsf9W_I
youtu.be/xM9dvRt9xu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4UWQjJnSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>asbestos
Israel used 3 nuclear bombs on 9/11.

Attached: South_Tower_Collapse_video_animation.gif (1035x828, 1.61M)

Good thing I live in worst state

There would be a fucking crater in the ground then retard

There was

Good, let the libtards die!

Attached: 70374586_233380740957500_8135530853129256960_n.jpg (720x762, 53K)

This is the smoke plume from building 7. The news anchor literally said it looks like a volcanic explosion. The nuclear detonation created a pyroclastic flow just like a volcano.

Attached: 911history_de_ShortClip_WTC7_02.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Here's radiation hitting a news camera.

Attached: 911history TrailerX 07 EMP Impuls.webm (478x360, 901K)

EMP evidence from a camera on a news chopper

Attached: EMP Evidence from September 11, 2001 - 12 seconds before collapse.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

>tfw staten island

should i kill myself?

Funny you should mention that. They also refer to it as ground zero.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1-14-38-Tower-4-Site- (712x534, 68K)

I wonder if the "smoking causes lung cancer" meme was deployed by Jews to destroy one of the last remaining white-owned industries (tobacco) and to simultaneously shift culpability for chemical-and-substance-caused illnesses like this to the enemies of Jews. Probably not.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1536753951581.jpg (1024x755, 95K)

right on the nose!

Yikes.

I never thought of it that way.

Attached: 1516683599393.jpg (509x339, 38K)

Attached: Defunct Bethlehem Steel's 21-story HQ, Martin Tower, implode.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

Doesn’t change the fact that there was a shitload of asbestos in the construction that ended up airborne.

>muh asbestos
It's called nuclear fallout.

im insulted that retards actually believe this nuke conspiracy horseshit considered my relatives were in the east village at the time and saw the whole thing

I really hope incels don't figure out how to weaponize asbestos.

If I lived in that area from 9/11/01 to October 2008 how fucked am i

lol as if anything could make being from worcester worse. fuck off.

Well over 10,000 people who were at the site during the incident and first responders all have cancer and more have died than on 9/11 from related illnesses and cancers. The real question is when you fucking beta orbiter cucks are going to hold the jews collectively responsible for this crime against humanity... with their blood. Tick tock. The answer is never because you are either too weak or because you worship the jews and will give your lives to protect them from harm. Sad

Hey, just live it up the best you can, while you can.

fuck you and your fear monger thread

Attached: staten island conservatives.png (750x562, 541K)

>that map
>clearly drawn in paint
>no source
>completely disregards wind direction
OP is a fag

Glownigger detected. Real americans don't fight their enemies they sit on their ass and do nothing

This right here is Fed posting children!!

what does that picture have to do with anything

Nonsense, the asbestos was removed a few years earlier, which is when the explosives were put in place.
Look up the israeli company that performed the work, and your eyes shall be opened.

Finally, some concrete evidence that mossad did 9.11

no... tobacco is no joke. I watched my grandpa die from emphysema, know someone who lost all their teeth to it, and know someone who got oral cancer from it as well.

emphysema is a neat thing in which if you want to get off the couch and go take a piss, you get to hook a oxygen hose to your face, suck that for 30 seconds just to get up. Then it takes you 5 minutes to walk to a bathroom that is 20 feet away.

Just think about how people would look at you in public if your teeth were all rotting out.

Oral cancer starts off as a cyst, then it breaks through your skin, turns into a tumor that leaks puss out and causes pain you cant even imagine.

your people would never sell you out tho right? Drug dealers never cut their drugs right?

The tobacco companies chose to add the 32 carcinogenic substances because it makes it more addictive, they employed chemists to do this, one chemist was a gentile and he came out to tell the public. Then big tobacco smeared him, dragged out the case for as long as they could.

I chew tobacco and I can tell you that its bad shit, I want to die every hour of every day, but I dont want to die like those people I knew who got fucked up by smoking.

Found the Mossadi
Found your phone post. From a VPN. Circumcised piece of shit

Anything you say glownigger!

> Israel used 3 nuclear bombs on 9/11.
disinfo designed to make all mentioning of Israel involvement in 9/11 look insane.
A judo throw.

You fucking piece of shit kike. Death to you. You need to be gassed. The holocaust never happened. You can’t gas six million jews with harmless diesel exhaust and delousing pesticide. Your dry little circumcised pecker is shivering in terror at the thought of angry cancer victims from 9/11 holding your pathetic little race accountable for you crimes. DEATH TO YOU!!!!!!!! Death is the least of what you deserved. You need to be slowly barbecued to death and eaten alive.

You will never be uncircumcised

Asbestos doesn't give you cancer you fucking nigger.

This
indymedia.ie/article/86061

youtu.be/5kE0Rsf9W_I
Study of offects of radiation on a commercial camera

If kikes used a nuke how would that connect with the detonator boxes on the art project pics. I can’t post em cause mods are being faggots

And im not a glownigger like you. And thats a good thing!

Wasn’t smoking linked to lung cancer by nazi scientists?

There were also traditional explosives but the nuke is what pulverized the towers into dust.

They needed to blow open the elevator shafts to create a chimney.

>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>Molten steel can't melt bedrock
>Satchel nukes can do both

how did they contain the explosion of the nuke to just the towers though? And if the nuke turned the towers to dust, why did they turn to dust starting from the top?

I have no idea. Was just speculating because it makes no sense that the Jewish-controlled media would attack a Jewish-owned industry as hard as they have attacked tobacco.

They created a tunnel through the towers to make it act like a chimney.

path of least resistance.

youtu.be/xM9dvRt9xu4

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4UWQjJnSc

I already work in an occupation were asbestos is a constant threat. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear PPE, anons. Safety first.

There was, as I recall, a huge crater filled with molten steel. Most of the original pieces have been gathered up and destroyed for some reason, including one that used to be the centerpiece of a cool little park near me in a town where a lot of people had been affected. I remember at the time looking at the melted steel beam and thinking, "wow that shit got FUCKED up." No one in my area was saying "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" because you could see the melting for sure and we were lead to believe it was done with jet fuel. In retrospect, those building were specifically designed to withstand that kind of attack and the fall clearly demonstrates them somehow being undermined as well as evidence of explosion in the footage. Was I just a naive child? Did our parents know? Did we all just need time to digest the ugly truth?

Attached: White Supremacy.jpg (570x428, 61K)

Kek speaks to us

Attached: 1487017399736.gif (296x292, 11K)

Attached: 911 molten steel nyfd.jpg (608x448, 71K)

>suffering democrats

Attached: hmph.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

Lol asbestos is a giant fraud used by plaintiff democrat supporting law firms and lawyers to file wack claims and fill our already overly litigated courts with cases. I work in a p.i. firm. Got a job right out of college. The DOJ is gathering data on all the asbestos claims and rightfully so. It's such a money Ponzi scheme. Smoking kills, asbestos exposure is overblown.

The 9/11 fallout might have legitimate mesophelioma cases and claims but most the claims are just dudes who smoked cigarettes and worked construction

Yankees BTFO

Roll an asbestos fiber filled blunt, smoke it, and wait 20 years and come back to us with results.

Were hazmat suits seen at any time during the cleanup? What company was hired for that? Did any of the employees working in the site have any training or warning on radiation? Did any of them suffer radiation poisoning?

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WERE EXPOSED TO DANGEROUS RADIATION BECAUSE THEY WERE KEPT IN THE DARK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. 3000 PEOPLE DIED DURING THE EVENT AND TONS MORE BECAUSE OF WHAT CAUSED THOSE TOWERS TO COME DOWN.

Fuck, I have to wear an H2S monitor.

>mfw
hahahahahahahahaha fly over that faggots

Attached: 1541819910836.jpg (1024x938, 161K)

>Grow up playing in an abandoned barn
>spent many summers hanging out there with friends
>place was full of 1000s of "bricks" someone had left behind
>we'd all smash them up, because dumb kids like to break things
>atmosphere was so thick with dust afterwards, we'd be covered in it
>fast forward to adulthood, realise they weren't bricks, but asbestos tiles someone had dumped

Is this going to have any ill effects on us?

Lol to the dude telling me to smoke an asbestos blunt. The dudes getting legitimately sick from asbestos worked with it for 30 years and breathed in huge amounts.

My point is most the claims that are filed with all these trusts are outright fraud!!

We file claims that pay with affidavits from spouses where we allege exposure to joint compound products in the 70s and the spouse signs and returns. It's a face!

Yikes.

Make sure your family has a dedicated life insurance policy.

Attached: 1549215634010.jpg (634x475, 130K)

>ill just disable the air defense, send planes from very far away, send them to see first, then run simulation on their radar, meanwhile Dick Chaney can run the show because president's plane was kept away from command
>Lucky Larry already knows

Attached: Ralph Eberhart.jpg (800x837, 80K)

YOU FUCKING YIDS ARE GONNA GET IT
WORLD IS A FUCK
1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Crazy....bunch of interference a second or two before the tower goes.

Never forget the controlled demolition of the WTC by Israeli spies on 9/11 2001.

Attached: Israel.jpg (1000x1163, 266K)

PHILADELPHIA HOOOONK HOOOONK ALL ABOUT THE CLOWN TRAIN, FUCK YOU NEW YORK NIGGERS

So excuse me im small brain but how the fuck did they get the nuke under the towers?

ya I concur...my cousin was at Sandy Hook and said it really happened.

well...

Attached: 1b31eac96bbdefa30cbd1f379170b6a5.jpg (860x672, 88K)

> Winds were blowing from the southwest

Absolute Bullshit. Watched from across the Hudson and the dust cloud went South. Even remarked how lucky we were that the wind was blowing in an unusual direction.

Asbestos is mainly dangerous when it becomes fine dust on old dry roofs and wind blows or you happen to work in asbestos factory and clean with your broom. It's not so much about cancer, but more about ruining your lungs at young age. Of course asbestos isn't healthy even in non-dust form, but there are many unhealthy things.

Nuke Israel

Attached: 1567796442904.jpg (816x2880, 568K)

Lomg Island here, my neighbourhood was covered in a fine dust after the attacks. I was a kid, how fucked am I?

Attached: 1567795787797.jpg (750x599, 140K)

How big do you think a nuke is?

That's why you have nose to clean dust, but the problem with asbestos is that if it is very fine it might fly into you, sticks on your lungs and your body can't digest it. Maybe your friend asbestos still lives with you till this day.

no one mentions the electricity being turned off for both the towers one day between 9/1/01 - 9/10/01 the power was shut off for 3 hours. This was unheard of at WTC.
The power being disconnected would make sense with the explosives having to be wired up by the supposed jew artists.

F

Did you ever think for a moment maybe people dying of horrible lung diseases and their loved ones aren’t looking for a PR stunt to rail against the dangers of asbestos, but rather just want the payment? Plus trying to argue with insurance companies requires a lawyer, which is more money. If I had a settlement in front of me written by some kike insurance rep trying to absolve the asbestos industry for whatever reason, I’d take the money.

>reply in 34 seconds
>first post shill post
'Poisoning the Well' shilling to make all legit questions look retarded due to guilt by association
Same reason for other shit such as flat earth, lizard people, et al and why Alex Jones is the perfect caricature for the leader of conspiracy theorists

Attached: 1552376232659.png (1169x6371, 868K)