Blacks in America are being replaced by Nigerians?

Attached: OkMBerW.png (1436x1444, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>replacing niggers through niggers

whats the difference?

Thats just a conspiracy theory. They need to learn to not be so xenophobic and make way for the new "African Americans" lol

To be fair, most American Niggers have 10-25% European Genetic. Which means a 10-25% higher IQ.
They still have the violent nigger genes but some are tempered by their Euro ancestry.
African Niggers are purely violent savages. Nigerian Niggers are, on average, 10-25% worse than American Niggers.

Attached: D8UfY0QUIAAV0qh.jpg (1200x966, 226K)

Have several Nigerian coworkers and all of them work hard, dress like regular people, and don’t like to associate with American blacks.

Nigerian > AA

This. African niggers are pretty chill

Kangs movin n nd sheeit

Nigerians are 300% better than American Niggers.

African niggers unironically better than American ones. Especially Christians.

Sounds like AA are snitching and not handling shit like a gangsta . Slave mentality ...things get hard beg their white masters

I've met a bunch of Nigerians. They do indeed move into black neighborhoods, both poor and worse, and out perform American blacks.

I know about Africa's IQ, and how a lot of American Blacks have European genes, .... but Nigerian blacks are beating the shit out of them.

Nigerians have a work ethic and study ethic, that is similar to the Protestant work ethic or how Japanese people value work.

They are still niggers, and do nigger things, ... they love promiscuous sex on a large scale and will gloat about it. But they also believe in work ethics, studying, and religion and religious roles.

Basically, they aren't slaves to themselves. They have no hang ups that they were slaves once, and keep on thinking whites owe them things. Don't get me wrong, they will take free handouts if given them, but they literally don't have a victim religion that American and Caribbean blacks have.

The Nigerian moving to US is in no way a typical representative of his country. His IQ is probably at least in the 95 percentile of Nigerians.

I wonder what's worse; the current niggers doing nigger things, or the inevitable second gen Nigerian immigrants.

Nigerians are exceptions to the rule. Most Africans are pretty garbage but Nigers are sometimes ok

has nothing to do with that, they just overpopulated their landmass

Serves them right. Fuck niggers. At least we solved the shitty names problem. No more shaniqua and lakeesha, only based mombele and lombufu.

Are Nigerians worse than blacks?

>we african americans
Shut the fuck up you white bitch you're barely even black. Go back to Germany whore, this country belongs to us Nigerians.

There's like 50 million African Americans (stagnant) and 190 million Nigerians (and growing fast) so in theory they could be taking over.

No Nigerians and other full on Africans despise niggers with a passion

I'm actually completely OK with this, Nigerians at least seem to be on par with spics in terms of IQ and halfway know how to run a civilization and accomplish things.

Honestly I hate niggers just as much as the next guy most of the time. However, I work with a Nigerian dude and really took a liking to him. He invited me to his church where he’s also a pastor. He’s an honorable man, and a great father to his children, who are also pretty nice. They are different than American blacks. I’m not saying we should open the floodgates at all, but my general view of Nigerians are they just really want to be a working part of western society.

Most black Americans have Igbo ancestry

>what is preselection bias?

Try meeting a Nigerian refugee.

No they are niggers, the only thing they want is to turn America into the next Zimbabwe.

Why are you racist Commie?

Okay memeflag. Keep being divisive schlomo. Most don’t fall for your tricks here.

Africans that come to the states hate Basketball Americans because they can actually see their BullShit Africans are self aware of how much better it is in freedom land Running water electricity you don't have to worry about War lords chopping you up or lions eating you as you shit in a bush after a long day of digging Conflict Shinys
Those Niggers hate are Niggers They see their Families starve and die and see ours Live like kangs

Because he’s a like.

Attached: 1BE0FA6C-C90D-457C-A24A-B7B78CF4E716.gif (444x250, 1.28M)

Meh, I wouldn't lump them with your average Mexican but they are better than Pan Troglodyte Americanus that's for sure.

He read Stirner and learned that equality is just a spook.

American blacks are the descendants of niggers so shitty that even other niggers didn't want them.

Impossible!

Attached: Jaquan_Trudeau.png (677x491, 604K)

Nigerians in general seem to be better than American blacks, as a country Nigeria is certainly doing relatively well. But part of it may also be selection bias. The ones who have the wealth, intelligence, etc. to jump through all the hoops to legally immigrate to the US are going to be the creme of the crop so to speak from their home country. Same can be said of most immigrants, or at least those that get in through any merit-based system.

Based MAGA country white supremacist nigerians

Attached: 1550441005967.jpg (2320x2246, 2.31M)

The clownworld is without limit

This, slavery started with blacks and was perfected as a Jewish industry.

Attached: ZyqjoG3b_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>be divisive
Its a fucking nigger it doesnt care about you.

Niggers can't compete so they cry, too bad this time they can't cry racism.

Attached: 6fd.jpg (241x231, 9K)

>Nigerian
They're called Niggers.

Yeah dude same. Let them set the example of how blacks ought to behave.

What a load of shit, sub saharans make basketballs look completely civilized. Google necklacing.

Actually completely wrong, I've met some seriously intelligent and wise Africans, not so much the European and American ones.

The fucked up ones don’t make it to the us.

>mfw reading this thread as a Nigerian
t-t-thanks guys...

The smartest Nigerians are getting out now.
Soon there's going to be hundreds of millions of them trying to escape that's going to make the current migrant crisis look like nothing

Attached: Population-Graph1[1].png (1196x1010, 248K)

>muh genetic iq autism
shut the fuck up lol

>hundreds of millions
>smart blacks
>Africa

You mean under 100,000, the Sub Saharan IQ is 68.

Attached: CrS8y8Fj9.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

>perfected as a Jewish industry.
Please explain this. I don't see them as a big player looking at history, unless I missed something.

No mesopotamians started slavery.

This would be great if it really happened.
Plenty of Africans are decent people, whereas African Americans are generally the worst people on earth.

Newfags note how the memeflag commie kike works.

Legit Africans work harder, dress better, and act right. If they have kids, generally they are raised like conservative white kids and they are disciplined. They have standards as well.

If any part of that family structure lacks, they turn into niggers. And niggers cant stand it that another dark skinned person is acting good. They consider them eternal uncle Tom's. African booty scratchers.

Europe doesnt count. This only applies to the USA. The Africans that work and live in Texas and Oklahoma are some of the best people I have ever met. Even met a few muslims from Iraq, Iran, Pakistan that worked two jobs and made their families americanize, but holding onto traditional values. This one dudes wife's food was so amazing. She made ethnic, but added more fats, salts, and sugars to it. Roast beef and falafel sandwiches with pickled turnips and mayo. He now owns a Chick Fila in Oklahoma. And works from open to close, doing a mix of supervisor and grunt work. Him and his family only got here because of 911. He turned on them and joined the army as a guide and translator. Then he came here legally. He fucking hates illegal immigrants, because he came from the worst possible area in the world at the time and managed, unlike central Americans who are fat as fuck running from "starvation".

Why the hell are you trying to improve the image of Sub Saharan monkeys? The very DNA of Sub Saharan monkeys is why basketballs are subhuman savages.

This. American immigration is the definition of preselection bias, at least historically, discounting mexico

I completely welcome a scenario where blacks are racists against other blacks. Especially when its African Americans getting up in their feelings over actual Africans. Too funny.

>Legit Africans work harder,
No
>and act right.
> generally they are raised like conservative white kids and they are disciplined
subsaharanbeatingitschildwithmachete.webm
> they turn into niggers
They are already niggers
>And niggers cant stand it that another dark skinned person is acting good.
There is no "Acting good" to Sub Saharan savages they cant comprehend the concept of moral decency due to their low IQs.
> They consider them eternal uncle Tom's.
Uncle tom is an amerikang concept not Sub Saharan dumbass
>The Africans that work and live in Texas and Oklahoma are some of the best people I have ever met.
What about the kangs who live in Texas and Oklahoma?

Turns out the Jucies were never on your side huh?

Pls stop, you are embarrassing yourself. One simple duckduckgo search could bytfo

The Nigerian accent is endearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

>Legit Africans work harder, dress better, and act right.
Citation needed.

Attached: african dinner.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

Kek is this satire? teach them that no one can't beat us at our own game.

Nigerians are better criminals than their American cousins. I've been threatened by both though, they're still niggers

Most people don't know this but nearly every African American has European blood, somewhere down the line they got bleached.

Attached: 1551606808543.jpg (750x528, 67K)

Idgaf what the rest of you say, this.

See what I mean, they make even kangz look civilized.

Only bc we get their best. They generally come here to go to college.

You keep mention "Sub Sahara" so I'll just remind you of the size. It's everything under the red line.

Attached: africa.jpg (932x1024, 121K)

I... Doesn't she realize that she is literally descended from west africans, like nigerians?

Imagine if white flight had been given a soap box like Twitter. "German/Dutch/Irish whites are being replaced by negroes in Detroit and everyone realizes it but the government won't do anything about it."

Wrong the kangz were the slaves of Nigerians.

You're right that American blacks have european ancestry but Nigerians are on average better. Especially when you consider that they (mostly) had to save and better themselves for a chance to immigrate. I had a nigerian guy in a geology class a few years back. He was studying engineering, and I talked with him about how degenerate the world is. He was a rare person but I appreciated his character.

A nigger is a nigger. Country of origin means nothing.

Plenty of room for all niggers to go home. Build their Wakanda.

>but Nigerians are on average better.
Hell no, kangs are so superior to Sub Saharans that they enslaved them in Liberia. The average nigerian would beat your white ass to death for fun.

Fine I'll spoonfeed you. Nigerian average IQ is roughly 83, about the same as american blacks. IQ is normally distributed in a population, which means that there are going to be a lot of smart nigerians, even though their average is mentally retarded -tier. Even if you take only the top 10%, there is going to be 40 million of them. Those 10% are going to be smarter than any average white. Then compared to other niggers, they would be godlike.

NIgerians are 100% black and afro americans fear the pure black BVLL.

Attached: 36b19d_a69ae9fb63504f79a4152464567591ebmv2.jpg (508x485, 56K)

Nigerians that live here are better. But it's bc you are seeing their best. It's like if every nigger here was Neil Degrasse Tyson. Obviously the real Nigerian niggers are still in Nigeria.

Obviously... Eves sin was quite literally having sex with the Neanderthal lol.

>black americans being ethically replaced

Will the NYT call this a conspiracy theory?

yeah it's horrible the Nigerians just come in and start picking up trash and opening stores n shit

>Nigerian average IQ is roughly 83,
No its 68.
> Even if you take only the top 10%, there is going to be 40 million of them. Those 10% are going to be smarter than any average white.
Who gives a shit if the apes are smart? They need to stay and die in Africa.

>thread
This. Aside from a few rare examples, American nigs are spoiled, lazy, retards whose corrupted genetics offer the worst of all worlds. They're worse than zoomers, if you can imagine that.
>tl;dr that 'based' nig friend you smoke pot with is a shit! A shit!

>American skin tone map
lol. Literally less white than argentina

>we will now have the best nigs
Short of eliminating all blacks from our populace, I don't see how this is a bad thing.

sounds like a black supremacist conspiracy theory..next you'll be blaming the jews..fucking anti-semites

Attached: oyvey.jpg (597x569, 39K)

I'm confused, it's just other black people?

I thought all black people were cool with each other since it's always them vs the world? Why don't they like Native Africans? What's wrong with Nigerians?

t. sheltered user

He's a jew simply trying to keep his narrative going.

>other full on Africans despise niggers with a passion
Can confirm. Worked with a Sub-Saharan dude for a while. The actual "motherfucker be BLACK" skin colored African. He hated niggers. Despised niggers. Openly. He'd even go off on people who used the phrase "African-American" because he was pissed that the North American Pavement Apes were tainting the name of Africa by calling themselves African.

Zero difference. All niggers are the same and all blacks are niggers

Nigerians are just higher IQ in general than Afro-American Kangz. I also know Nigerians and they are in an entirely different mental universe than the average kangz. I've liked several that I have dealt with personally. My barber is a Nigerian and I think he is a cool guy.

they're actually being replaced by mexicans.
the dems aren't shmoozing the blacks anymore because their vote is influential compaired to hispanics

blacker niggers, who are more reatarded

It's pretty funny that even black people straight from the African homeland where it's supposed to be nothing, but 3rd world chaos and lawlessness have more civility and are more hardworking than the black people that were born on American/European soil where they were supposed to be automatically more civilized from the start.

Rofl.
Someone respond with that

>Imagining blacks have the capacity for peace.
Have you seen Africa?