Redpill me on charles manson

redpill me on charles manson

Attached: 287d93a61feda507d6fee8b0793ad3f9da774a17.jpg (1200x800, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/iYcKeNGRlHKK/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think he was awesome. Redpill yourself on Charles Manson. You’re gonna love it.

He was an early MK ULTRA test subject and ultimately a recruiter for mind control tests and the pedophilic elite

Based hwite man cucked by the liberal elites.

He doesnt offer any information that cant be found in globalist books

He made some really funny parole hearing tapes

You watched that episode of mindhunters huh?

Wow the guys behind him all look like clones of each other

Attached: ned-flanders-read-siege.jpg (1125x1053, 185K)

He was right about everything

>wanted to make music
>guy never showed up to help him record
>got angry
>started a cult
>had a bus full of women to fuck
>got people to murder other people

Attached: thirsty snake3.webm (360x360, 295K)

saw a recent decode of the new movie Once Upon A Time in Hollywood that posited Manson was hired by Polanski to off Tate and Sebring... with a possibility that the baby was Sebring's, not Polanskis.

Seems plausible

Attached: 69482C28-FC40-4CBB-9149-93D9868201B8.jpg (971x872, 173K)

Thread theme:

bitchute.com/video/iYcKeNGRlHKK/

E0C

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1162, 129K)

they killed harvey weinsteins family

Miles Mathis makes a convincing case that the whole thing was faked.

Attached: image.png (483x470, 184K)

Attached: wignat-fedposting.png (560x500, 182K)

I didn't realise this until recently, but he killed that famous directors (and now controversial) wife in a home invasion

Attached: dianne..jpg (527x402, 23K)

Fun fact: MK ultra patient

So was Sweaty Teddy Kaczynski, and
James "Whitey" Bulger

Hippie liberals are not beyond redemption. They're one charismatic/convincing person away from inciting a race war.

Attached: A7B6B65D-AE30-4867-8CDF-CA0C401147AD.jpg (223x198, 9K)

I have always seen him as a retarded manlet used as a distraction. Has he ever actually said anything of substance?

Muh seriel killer. Killed nobody regarding tate murders. Muh cult leader. Nothing but lies to sell to the people.

>started a cult

Retard

He was framed and right about 90% of everything.

He's just a passionate INTP.

He literally speaks in tautologies and people worship him for it. The gov may have lied about exactly what he was doing, but the dude isn't that smart and there's nothing to be learned from him

Has he killed jews or responsible for death of jews?

If not, deranged. If yes, based.

This movie was another cheap money grab to re afirm the lies arround manson. The only cult brainwashing people are the (((media)))

Made a pretty okay record. Never killed anyone.

This exactly. He killed those people for not paying him for drugs and underage hookers and threatened to blow the whole kid on laurel canyon and LSD and ken kesey etc so they friend his brain and you get him mumbling about the "race war". Look into Vito Paulekas, same kind of guy and cited as the very first hippie.

This. He can't hold a candle to Kazinsky

Charlie says when The Girls told him they'd killed those people "for him" he said "you stupid bitch, all you did was put me in prison".

I believe him. Lotta people were saying a lotta crazy shit to a lotta crazy chicks back then...not a crime.

Charlie was on the cusp of a contract with major label, nearly making it as a drummer and part of one of the Beach Boys inner circle of musical friends. To get to that level you gotta be both talented and focused, and very level headed.