Why aren't Russians having children?

Why aren't Russians having children?
>REE BLYAT WAMMENZ RIGHTS
White Women have had rights in netherlands and australia for decades, they still have more babies than Russians do, at least up until recently. Did communism destroy russian society and now theyre trying to pick up the pieces?

Attached: eeeaf20940b32e1749f8ab19c6ab37b7--ethnic-dress-russian-federation.jpg (236x354, 12K)

Russian girls are having lots of children ... in China

Attached: 1561947346754.png (588x591, 678K)

Yes, communism destroyed russia in more than one way. They are as degenerate as we are and would gladly accept refugees at the same rate, but not even a bush nigger in africa wants to move to russia.

Hmmm suddenly Jow Forums's large Russian userbase is nowhere to be seen... makes you think

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Men don't want them. The women are indifferent to them

In your dreams, faggot. 70% procent of our people strongly against emigration.
> do communim destroyed russian society.
Yes. But we have very high fertility in some historically russian parts of country and in villages.
Also we are founding artificial wombs researchs.

>men don't want them
>women are indifferent to them
>average lifespan is Flooded with Uzbek and Afghan immigrants
>entire country is filled with decaying ugly soviet towerblocks

So basically Russians are mentally ill and have no place lecturing Western Europeans on problems? Thanks.

Attached: vault-boy.jpg (1055x722, 67K)

>netherlands/australia
>white
lol

Yes, Netherlands and Australia are white, White being defined as people of Northwestern European genetic stock, something you inferior Slavs don't measure up to.

They can't handle modernity very well. They'd need another Stalin for that.

I suppose we really are all the same.... To have to put up with a Down's syndrome looking guy and your mutated children takes a shit soulless kind of character

Meanwhile in Harbin China

Attached: 01+ BY5__wHB1Y0_BY5_WMjBcGo.jpg (1080x1080, 323K)

Because the USA and its kikery absolute destroyed my country in the 90s.
More babies aborted than born.
Capital stolen or sold for pennies and driven out of the country into China and other places.

There's more WMAF couples in my city alone than AMWF in the entire world probably.

>memeflag
>calling anybody inferior
lmao, I'm pretty sure my country is whiter than yours will ever be

Russia has one of the highest fertility rates in Europe, although it's mostly due to Central Asians

I visited that place before. The local man are very tall and strong, looking very similar to those russians in Siberia. The buildings there are also very Russian style.

You picture related may not even considered as race-mixing in that Harbin.

Attached: 1784228_1421046824669_mthumb.jpg (900x601, 73K)

And it's all aged leftover women and former prostitutes who are "ready to settle down now" with white cucks while Chinese men marry 20-24 year old Russians

Attached: 95e56aaedeb2476bbf97f9532f374d2a_th.jpg (600x400, 78K)

Yeah I'm sure all those fertile asian girls running around with white fuckbuddies on my uni campus are "leftover women" kek. C O P E

>uni campus
Are they married with children or are they riding the cock carousel?

if they have fuckbuddies then yes, they are leftovers

Harbin, China.

I saw tons of Russian people there.

Attached: 34802005_1401454681271.jpg (1200x795, 300K)

That's something they do later in life obviously.
I should have said "boyfriends" but they basically have sex like rabbits so I'm not sure there's anything in thoes types of relationships ( I think all interracial is just a fetish).

we're fine. not the best, but still. so calm down meme user.

>That's something they do later in life obviously
K

Attached: main-qimg-5b30509c7c5263ba609d9c9c6681d9e6.jpg (602x468, 61K)

It was Russian imperial colony and also early Soviet military colony right after ww2.

Can the Chinese even get a woman that doesn't look like borderline retarded and lack a chromosome? I mean, Asians already look like downs syndrome people, mixing with retarded looking Russians will just make things worse.

Damn, it's sad seeing destruction of European genes.

Go back to r/aznidentity

Your fucking country is full of leftovers then.

>meme flag
>overblown claim of a global problem directed at a specific country
hmmmmm