Hm I wonder why. Maybe it has something to do with the sheer amount of guns? 120.5 per 100 people...

Hm I wonder why. Maybe it has something to do with the sheer amount of guns? 120.5 per 100 people? The fucking ridiculous love of guns? The culture surrounding guns? Guns? Guns? Or maybe guns?

Attached: 9440E291-247A-43C7-9E7E-C28AAB254C6A.jpg (816x960, 75K)

It’s minorities op
the hell is wrong with you?

Quad 4s of peace. Also, it's white nationalism, not minorities, that caused the uptick in crime

I need to read the actual study that claims this my guess is it does not control for population size

>Majority of global population
>”””Minority”””

but it's really black on black crime... remove them and the united states becomes one of the top 5 safest...

You can't call the US a shithole! Now Conan is gonna have to visit Disneyland to prove it's a safe and great country we should visit.

Bullshit. The USA is unsafe compared to the rest of the west but 118 is silly. Jewish propaganda to take people's guns.

like 20 of the top dangerous cities on the planet are in Mexico, about 4 are in the US and you can take a wild guess where they are

Your chances of getting shot in the US if you don't live around niggers is about the same as Europe. Fuck off.

America is 4 percent of the worlds population but 20% of everyone locked up in the world resides here. Also, over 50% of all the worlds guns are here.

Please, white kids are a minority now, we're destined to be a shithole thanks to all shitskins

Funny how Africa has lower crime rates than America.

Hmmm. Almost as if forcing an entire people into poverty and then giving them firearms is unsafe or something.

Maybe it has to do with the amount of niggers and spics?

Whites are 70% of America’s population.

Mexico has had 4 mass shootings this year. America is over 260.

Hmm let's see here
We've got minorities.
Any sort of unifying factor has been completely demolished in favor of (((individualism))).
Family values have been completely destroyed through women's rights, the complete eradication of Nationwide Christian values, (((moving out at 18))), etc etc.
Any sort of moral virtues have been thrown out in favor of (((rabid materialism and hedonism))).
Men literally(legally)are not allowed be men anymore, we've been completely and totally emasculated and this only further destroys the family unit- not to mention women infecting the work place and the political scene.
So, excluding nigger gang violence and false flags, it wouldn't even be surprising that fighting aged young men would lash out at society.

Attached: 1569076403952.jpg (534x660, 56K)

Danger here is directly congruent to nigfestation levels

I'm sure Africa has accurate crime stats. Get lost shill.

Take away the minorities and the US is safe as fuck.

>Hm I wonder why.
Well, let's look at the types of people committing all the violence, perhaps some incite can be gleaned there.

Attached: 1342506682000.jpg (848x480, 70K)

New York, LA, Chicago, and Baltimore?

>celebrate the end of white majority
>complain about the rise in violence

This is what happens when you post too much in Jow Forums‘s echo chamber.

Please everyone, look at this poster and avoid this loser’s fate.

>1 post by this id

How maybe Cartel related murders?

Many***

Guns still have nothing on cars and heart disease.

LA and especially New York actually aren't that bad because of the massive police presence. The other top cities are East St. Louis, Atlanta, and Detroit.

we'd reduce half of violent crime if we just killed 6 percent of our population, isn't that just quackin crazy jimbo?

Blacks do most mass shootings

>4+4 = 8
>4+4 = 8

Digits confirm. It's the minorities.

Attached: 1568674139114.jpg (883x933, 155K)

Remove black and brown crime and the U.S. is in the top 3 safest.

Attached: a3501.png (502x601, 471K)

The vast majority of gun deaths in the United States come from niggers shooting other niggers.

Attached: Reeves-1215001.png (931x676, 33K)

yeah. look at the actual statistical breakdown of WHO and WHY violence is being committed.
you will see it is not the tool of choice that is the common denominator.

He should leave then

>Funny how Africa has lower crime rates than America.

South Africa is the rape capital of the planet and many countries are so lawless and constantly embroiled in civil war and sectarian violence that there is no rule of law. Much less a government agency to calculate crime statistics.

>safest
What does this even mean? By definition we are the safest country in the world because we have the most guns

Niggers and spics will do that.

>Funny how Africa has lower crime rates than America.

[citation needed]

Certainly not central and southern Africa.

Guess we’re the number 1 most dangerous country to try to invade then.

It's niggers, just like the mednigger you screencapped.

Fuck off nigger. The Swiss have almost as many guns per capita, but no spics or niggers. You do the math, or can't you because of common core kikery?

We really need to start institutionalizing you creatures.

He can blame that on niggers

No it is the ghetto dwellers.

Remove like 3 or 4 cities (like chicago, detroit, DC, and another) and we rise like 100 spots safer.

Nothing good happens to people in the safe countries either. They are mostly timid boring people.

Hm I wonder why. Maybe it has something to do with the sheer amount of niggers? 50% of the crime per 13% of the people? The fucking ridiculous love of niggers? The culture surrounding niggers? Niggers? Niggers? Or maybe spics?

Certainly not any part of Africa. We wuz KANGS and shiitttee.

This

Gun violence is small potatoes compared to the whole picture you lobotomized Neanderthal.

North Africa isn't terrible. But that's also because it's filled with Arabs and meds, not nogs.

danger= mexicans and niggers.

Probably violent crime rate. Japan is probably at the top of their list because there's almost no street crime. Leftists might see that firearm ownership is severely restricted in Japan and think that's why, but in truth it's their strict approach to crime and general cultural discipline. The most dangerous area in the entire country according to any travel guide or person in the know, is Shinjuku. Specifically where the African immigrant hustlers come out at night.

Just look at the nose on (((Sergio)))

Attached: 1509136914154.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Then please stop breaking in

chicago
baltimore
tucson

Violence is a genetic trait.

You can't change genes with criminal law.

Try being something other than a Muslim

Attached: Niggers.jpg (800x676, 101K)

Quad of quads speaks the truth.

Attached: 1377282855534.gif (451x244, 1.99M)

You forgot..
Because the sheer number of illegal aliens...

Attached: 1569072836769.jpg (640x450, 102K)

If you count arabs, jews and spics.

China is rated 50th bros

Would you feel safe working in China?

(you)
Or it's the shit skins being imported committing all the crime kike bot

Attached: 1569072466412.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Eh. That's what decadent city people always say about living in the country. If "boring" means never being able to relax for fear of blacks, I'd rather be bored.

Attached: 193f81c899400e33d606c11d10385319.jpg (335x500, 45K)

Attached: Fig-5.jpg (850x591, 46K)

Attached: 1568987781631.jpg (660x731, 209K)

There are no laws or cops in africa for the most part so yeah, you expect statistics to be correct ?

Attached: 1568989524271.jpg (679x845, 112K)

This

But I was told a diverse nation was our strength?

Why is Maine the safest state in the country? Is it demographics or magic dirt?

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

Attached: 1569073408232.jpg (1024x800, 140K)

Blessed post

Attached: D199E4BF-9E8C-46B7-B04D-6210CC37184C.jpg (960x540, 59K)

Attached: 1569073387677.jpg (824x768, 183K)

we need more diversity

Attached: 1568924960720.jpg (960x640, 134K)

Attached: Guns!!!.jpg (620x451, 286K)

Why don't you retarded fucks actually look at how the came up with the number instead of guessing. Also look at who paid for it.

I'm sick of all these moronic posters. Look at the sticky for once you fucks.

Here is the reason, you dumb fucking cuck to Jewish propaganda.

Attached: 1566837394804.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

Have some more, dumb fuck.

Attached: 1565578280642m.jpg (951x1024, 211K)

Attached: IMG_9657.png (824x1131, 500K)

/thread

And still cause very little of the crime. Just saying because there's less of them it doesn't count isn't addressing the issue.

I can go all day, you dumb fucking cuck.

Attached: 1566837128735.png (416x1000, 330K)

Here, have some more, faggot.

Attached: 1566837170718.jpg (536x392, 28K)

Sweden, finland and switzerland has some of the highest gun ownership in europe and are also some of the least violent countries on the continent.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but do you have any current statistics? That infographic is almost a decade old.

Upwards of 5000 niggers kill each other every year. The leading cause of death in black men age 15-34 is homicide, by a margin of 20%. And it isn't white nationalists killing them.

>Maybe it has something to do with the sheer amount of guns? 120.5 per 100 people? The fucking ridiculous love of guns? The culture surrounding guns? Guns? Guns? Or maybe guns?
All of those things existed in America even 50 years ago, let alone in the last year. So what has changed? Well, it is clear: the percentage of white people has drastically decreased.

Let me know when to stop, you fucking bitch.

Attached: 1567525852972.jpg (600x647, 37K)

When there are no laws being enforced crime statistics are going to be low. Because no one is going to be able to gather statistics.

Go home jidf.

>Remove 2/3 due to suicides
>Remove 1/4 due to gang violence
>Remove a good chunk due to justified self-defense, police shooting, accidents
>Boom. You have a gun-murder rate significantly smaller than most European countries with total gun bans.

>Bonus round: Most gun-related murders are minorities killing each other

>Bonus round: While around 30k people in total die due to guns, 500k to 2 million lives are saved due to guns (according to the CDC).

Here you go, enjoy.

Attached: 1566837331796.jpg (890x858, 146K)

Truth

Let's see the (((study))) that claims this, OP.

Wait, I just looked up the global rankings, and I see that the U.S. is right behind South Africa, and way behind Botswana, Sierra Leone, Rwanda, El Salvador, and Guatemala, as well as many other places where civil order historically hangs only by a very thin thread.

In other words, OP, I cannot but suspect that you are one of them ho-mo-sexuals. It may be latent, where you find yourself looking longingly as your husky neighbor mows his lawn shirtless. Or it may be flagrant, where you stalk the park at night and suck off vagrants and companion dogs.

I simply cannot know, just as you cannot know shit from this (((study))), which obviously was put together with a (((political purpose))).

Let me put together my own safety index, weighted heavily toward number of bald eagles and availability of french fries, and we'll see who comes out on top. Hint: It fucking won't be Iceland.

tl/dr: OP is a homo Jew who probably blows goats .