Should Wh*te Boys Still Be Allowed To Talk?

well Jow Forums?
thedickinsonian.com/opinion/2019/02/07/should-white-boys-still-be-allowed-to-talk/

Attached: 1553102704157.png (558x561, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/JaHCkwQVnYhf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The further they take this bullshit the more apparent it becomes to white people that something is up.

Attached: can't-touch-this.jpg (5940x4243, 1.3M)

check the comments white basedbois and roasties are seething
wakey wakey anglosphere

Do they even realise that the politics they are pushing is exactly what is radicalising millions of Whites across the planet? Seeing the demographic replacement statistics and the no-go zones is one thing, trying to talk about it and be deplatformed and told by the media you need to go extinct will make anyone come to /ourside/

Attached: Dindong.jpg (420x1024, 64K)

>and then one day for no reason at all

Attached: Leda_FisherIMG_5187_700w.jpg (700x466, 209K)

Even white liberals can eventually understand that if their only option is to lay down and die or else we're racist, we may as well act in our own interest and actually become white supremacists anyway.

I never actually considered the white race to be superior to all the others, but if you're forcing me to choose, well...

bitchute.com/video/JaHCkwQVnYhf/

>A fucking groid

Niggers are probably neurologically the most racist form of human on earth

Attached: Blackscantbe.jpg (2500x2500, 1.77M)

Daily reminder blacks exist just to piss you off. They do this on Twitter with memes, in colleges with protests and with things like this article. You win by not getting mad at any of this shit. Blacks hate that whites have no n word and desperately look for one every day. Don't let them get a rise out of you

if you cannot afford liberty for your enemies you
shall lose liberty for yourselves.

Attached: open borders for you and me.jpg (666x666, 201K)

St. Adolf emerged from beneath the earth, as a giant. With his magical powers he gained from the afterlife, he purged all non aryans out of existed, with a Thanos like snap. And then the world lived happily ever after.

To all the white people screaming “racism!,” yeah… reverse racism? NOT A THING! Not even a little bit. You were so caught up in the fact that for once white people are being called out on their bs (specifically white men). They absolutely do talk over women and minorities, and they think they know more about the black/LGBTQIA/minority experience and are qualified to speak on it (hint: they aren’t). At my time at Dickinson I absolutely experienced this, the only time I didn’t was in a class with a total of three white men (who of course said they hated the class, it was on the subject of black women and racism/sexism so of course no one is shocked). Why don’t you take the author’s suggestion and go read some non-white literature and opinion pieces. You might learn something (other than the ideologies and rhetoric you’ve spouted your whole lives) and it might do you some good, but you’ll probably keep spouting nonsense in the comment’s section of every minority written article. Congratulations on not being able to take any criticism whatsoever (even when it’s not about you specifically), but I’m not surprised… and oh yeah, I’m white. It is in fact possible not to be a f***ing racist asshole and actually listen to someone else’s opinion and maybe change your behavior, maybe try it sometime! Good luck with your lives of ignorance

>no archive
Go shill your blogspam somewhere else nigger

Who is Sonia N and whose dick is in her?

Shiranui was best girl. Medaka a shit.

as a parant talks over a child so do white men talk over wh*tes like you and everyone else
would you read children's literature as an adult?
continue to throw your tantrum tho lmafooooooo

You sound like a female.

Can black boys even speak English?

Yeah, surely that will end well for everyone.

Attached: Radicalization.jpg (750x554, 406K)

ONLY white boys should be allowed to talk

Attached: c042ecb317386428815dc77bce9fc34dc5139b85_hq.gif (500x281, 575K)

>reverse racism? NOT A THING!
True. Racism is racism

How about not being a retarded fucking nigger have you tried that?
PS: BLM focuses on the 2% of black shooting deaths from police compared to the massive fucking 50% you niggers commit on other niggers.
Tl;DR Niggers are retarded backward savages.

No problem. Violence is a means of communication without the use of words. I will reply to your comment with this lump hammer.

t. wh*teboi