Meanwhile in UK

Attached: 1569006566368.png (664x552, 275K)

Attached: 1568912482525.webm (720x1280, 2.62M)

In all honestly she's probably getting her feet dirtier than the bench is. Those things are disgusting.

Attached: 2454656564.png (644x432, 428K)

coomed to this

Attached: coomed.jpg (1316x418, 30K)

>Mr Magee

kek

fuck off with your forced CIA meme.

she probably caught ringworm doing that on an underground seat

Women do all sorts of things for attention. But really, in the grand scheme of things, who fucking cares? If human feet trigger you this badly your pretty immature.

It's really not a big deal. Those seats are absolutely disgusting already. And most people's feet are reasonably clean. Plus whats the worst that's gonna happen. You're gonna get a tiny bit of sweet on the ass section of your jeans?

fuck uptight bitches who care about this shit. being unnecessarily loud or playing music audibly, however, should be punishable by death.

If I saw a woman doing that in public, I would promptly walk up to her and put my dick inside her. She wants it really bad, I'd be doing a public service. Then she'd probably put her shoes on afterwards.

When my arse is at full gape, all kinds of things fall out of it for hours. Just breathing hard makes me evacuate my bowels.

its so clear what happened in this story. some beta footfag buzzfeed writer tries recording a video of some girls feet and then gets caught, so he then tries to make out its some social justice issue. quality.

Some UK faggot want to explain the outrage here?

Taking your clothes off on a train is literally begging for group rape.

Slow day in the UK?

How is this possibly news? How is this person considered a journalist

Maybe someone can explain this to me, why are bare feet considered disgusting by some people?

I'm not a footfag, I'm just ambivalent towards feet, and i don't understand the revulsion some people feel for bare feet.

because hes beta.

with all the niggers in london, seeing clean white feet must be a blessing

women always do this shit and its fucking disgusting.
what can be done about femlounging?
its a public health issue and a sanitation issue.

Attached: China-Flight.png (1862x1048, 912K)

THAT MAKES ME WANT TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Why are roasties so disgusting always rubbing their feet on stuff? All the time I see women riding down the road with their feet on their husband/boyfriends dash and car. Is this a shit test that the cuck husband won't tell them to get their dirty feet off the dash and windshield?

>current state of the world
>entire article dedicated to mildly rude behavior in international newspaper

In eastern religions, the feet are the lowest part of a human, so most of these people who complain about them being dirty are Muslims - just like people who complain about dogs.

This.

If she had whipped both her tits out to feed some baby the article would have a more favoring tone to it. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with breastfeeding, but it's kinda weird that this outrages people, and public breastfeeding is considered brave and strong.

sniiiiiif

Imagine the taste

made me coom

Are you going to make the same thread over and over, you disgusting monkey? It maybe surprise for you, animal, but normal people don't like this kind of behavior and are not ok with unsanitary shit like this.

But who am talking to by the end of the day? You probably sitting right now with your pants down masturbating to this shit. A literal double digit IQ monkey from a monkey country.

Also
> 1 post by this ID
> slide thread

Saved and coomed.

Attached: 1563849000471.jpg (645x773, 94K)

They word it to make it sound like she was doing it purposely to irritate the person recording. Just more sand nigger kvetching.

>feet filming is news worthy
What are they trying to distract from?

That irritates the fuck out of me, I was about to post about it then I saw you already did. I don't allow that shit in my truck.

This thread is a distraction. Not the article.

I should add, this would be assuming the entire encounter is completely consensual, of course.

Coom on lads showing her feet in public is absolutely haram

"OI! You got a loicense to show ya feet?°!
imagine living in britbongistan

Not everyone is into the smell of feet like you are.

Attached: 4.jpg (750x886, 162K)

>filmed the scene in horror
Okay lets be real, what part about this constitutes as "horror"? Feet. Fucking feet on a couch. Horror. This is about as harmless as you get.
>THERE WERE PUPPIES ON THE SEAT
>MAGEE FILMED IN HORROR AS THEY ADORABLY ROLLED AROUND
Dude, how the fuck can this guy even leave his house if it only takes feet on a couch to give him a panic attack. How is he going to react when he watches someone get stabbed and murdered, which happens all the time in London. Feet. Really? I -WISH- feet on couches was the worst thing in my country.

They have to attract foot fetishists somehow.

imagine living in germany

Attached: germany.jpg (690x640, 129K)

Bare feet are haram

Yeah, you're making the Kremlin jealous!

>implying
according to (((media))) we had 6mio jews before a big bang. what makes you think we won't survive 6mio shitskins? keep seething island ape

you better be careful with that line of thinking, hans. that looks like an illegal opinion to me.

Attached: illegal opinions.jpg (885x665, 110K)

What exactly is the problem here?
This is less worse than someone putting their shoes on the seat.
I'd much rather get the remnants of the odor of someone's cheesy feet on my trousers than mud or dog shit.

i would like a footjob bei that feet

>m-merkel will get you for this! I-i swear!
this old cunt starts "literally shaking" on the first sight of patriotism. she was bribing senile old boomers since the start of her career. she has never represented the will of this country.
but keep trying little bong, entertain me.

>Faux disgust as the journalist flaunts his foot fetish to the nation
This guy's playing 5d snakes and ladders here boys

It's okay if she is hot.
If she's not, it's not.

you didn't survive

>won't survive
The Jews weren't raping your women though, only your economy. The muslims are doing both.

Womanspreading!
I demand special seats with straps for women who raise their feet now!
Stop female microaggressions!

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000506061555[1].jpg (3900x3068, 984K)

What if she's hot but has chlamydia?

fuck you and burn in hell kike memefagot

Attached: 1559760580375.jpg (645x716, 101K)

jews must die first

Attached: niggatheater.jpg (640x853, 97K)

>only your economy. The muslims are doing both.
what makes both of you think this isn't something t work towards? retards only wake up on a big bang. the collapse of a social system is quite loud.
what makes you think this isn't going to end up in holohoax 2.0 (one that actually happened)? we can and will manage. there is a german saying "Zäh wie Leder, hart wie Kruppstahl."
this

Attached: german efficiency, even in suicide.jpg (824x1024, 114K)

jews here do it all the time

Footfags ruin everything

Shit thread, kys

Attached: IMG_20190919_123146_987.png (500x500, 65K)

movies and country music brainwashes them to think its cute? every other nu kike country song is about bare feet on a dash board, it seems

>I'll destroy the white race to prove that Hitler was right
Why are Krauts constantly willing to destroy Europe?

>her
It's only women who do this kind of disgusting things.
They'll also go naked or barefooted around the house
Or put on kilos of make up with still healing acne wounds, infecting them even more and end up covering huge pimples that look like moles

>british
>white

Attached: 1550780407534.gif (159x144, 269K)

Wouldn't want to offend the Pakistanis, feet are Haram.

Articles like this are slide threads for normies.

Attached: 1565130417233.jpg (540x540, 67K)

lmao

Attached: Capture.png (507x439, 10K)

I'd cum all over her feet.

Attached: the new germans.png (599x369, 299K)

>he is still trying

Attached: 1489953515447.png (1125x720, 473K)

Attached: 1564237380442.jpg (621x858, 177K)

> feet are more unsanitary than literal platform for the population of London's questionably washed assholes
> this justifies faggot panicky news story on the matter
retard

> flag checks out

Sauce for the article, is there a faceshot?

ashkenazi kikes, all of them

She could've put them on my face instead.

this is fine because she's white.

Basically this

>riding the train
yikes

what's he trying

> flag checks out again

wtf I love the UK now

That is more hygienic than touching anything with your bare hand in public.

>slightly brushing the top of her feet near her toes
She's getting off to that.

>somalian kraut can't tell it's more than just one poster by the ID

Attached: 1554619337320.png (407x275, 181K)

>Is this a shit test that the cuck husband won't tell them to get their dirty feet off
Who knows maybe the boyfriend/husband likes feet.

It's cute when a young qt 3.14 skinny white girl does it, but when a sub-human or a hamplanet does it, it's fucking disgusting.

You know that feet aren't always dirty, right?

Is she hot? Let's see her face.

I can't enjoy those feet if they're on an ugly chick.

I bet she wanted some cock on them

Attached: Tigger_is_asking_Pooh_and_Piglet_where_Rabbit_went.jpg (1792x1080, 442K)

Attached: 1524083897574.gif (640x266, 1.6M)

Don't make me come over there and break this up again!