Looks like Juden Patreonson's self-help bullshit was all a ruse. Drugs for me, but not for thee

Looks like Juden Patreonson's self-help bullshit was all a ruse. Drugs for me, but not for thee

Attached: rB3pIsTVaCHOhyGl0Z2zYIbxK41CmaBanRi_Br7KP1s.png (960x965, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbmzFC7VSIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't his wife dying from cancer or something? What happened?

>another thread dissing on Peterson
Why must you kvetch about him so much? He must be doing something incredibly positive.

Hope he's ok.

If we can forgive Robert downy junior, we can forgive Jordan Peterson.

That said, he's still being used as a Jew pawn. It's some Hamlet style bullshit.

Rehab is for quiters
You don't want to be a quiter user you will get nowhere in life

> Drugs for me, but not for thee

Jordan Peterson has always encouraged the use of antidepressants, that is one of the reasons we don't like him.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-21 17-07-12.png (599x695, 262K)

I saw Jordan B. Peterson at a pharmacy in Toronto yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued getting my prescription, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of Klonopin in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to show me a prescription for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to ask for his doctor’s phone number, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Drugs for me, but not for thee
lmao
>Isn't his wife dying from cancer or something? What happened?
we all have problems, this is why you don’t need motivational advice from people whose lives have been easy

my docotor gave me this.
only a weeks supply but it was FUCKING LOVLEY.
after a week i already wanted more.
after a week supply took me 3 days to withdraw
like nails down a chalkboard.
i dont blame him.
you wanna tip?
take one
give it 30 mins to an hour to just kick in
then have a pint.
FUCKING LUSH.

Sounds like he finally read 200 Years Together

this is why I will never fall for the pharmaceutical jew.

teen phoneposting retarded unfunny meme-using fucking faggot ass nigger. Did you actually think someone would find your copypasta funny? Fucking literal unfunny nigger faggot fuck

nice

>we

It's a shitty drug. Any doctor who suggests you take it to cope is a shit doctor.

Klonopin does fuck all for me, you are lucky. Ambien on the other hand makes me feel like a little kid again. Shame it only lasts for like 30 minutes. I used Klonopin to get off Ambien.

Benzos are absolutely the worst drug to be dependent on long-term. If something happens and your supply gets cut off, enjoy your sweating, shaking, crippling anxiety and seizures

What's Klonopine?

1. Peterson is an intelligent guy
2. He is a trained clinical psychologist
3. He is almost definitely familiar with the potentially deadly effects of benzodiazepine withdrawal.

Yet his daughter said he tried to quit klonopin cold turkey, and suffered terrible withdrawals so he had to go into rehab. This makes no sense. He wouldn’t quit klonopin cold turkey. He knows too much to do that. People stop benzodiazepines and go into withdrawal usually when they are unable to acquire anymore, like if the doctor cuts them off. So for any other person, I would say they ran out, not that they quit cold turkey.

For JBP I bet he was on a small dose, and he got terrified he was getting dependent on it, stopped, had horrible rebound anxiety, but wasn’t on a high enough dose to cause DT or deadly withdrawal. He decided to do the “responsible” thing and check into rehab even though he doesn’t belong there, and he had his family confess the hugely embarrassing thing on YT because he wants to be open and honest about his problems. Which is also stupid.

I bet this is like someone who thinks their one beer-a-night habit is alcoholism and checks into rehab for it

Haha nice catch

>then have a pint.
>FUCKING LUSH.
yeah and a week later when your family members are wondering why you robbed them at gunpoint you'll get to hear about what a fantastic vacation you had

Calm down Jordan

Seething goyboy

Fucking lol
You evil jew, I like your humour!

> Be pushed to the forefront of the culture wars when you are basically just a nerdy professor/ex-therapist who retired from actively helping people because it sucked out your soul and you enjoyed teaching the new generation about psychology using wierd-ass metaphors
> Have antifa litterally try to attack you because you refuse to partake in the newage transpeople translanguage bullshit
> Get depressed and anxious

What a surprise. If ever you saw his lectures and his speeches, even if he was always coherent and very very tight with his words and wording, which is to be admired, you could always hear some fragility in his voice.

I hope he gets better, his lectures were good and his place in the culture wars makes him an honorary Jow Forumsack

yawn

He always shits on right wingers and nationalists, go kvetch somewhere else Jacek Kikenstein

old copypasta loving faggot niggers

Jordan Peterson is addicted to meth.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbmzFC7VSIs

Attached: E3642C38-7717-4C3A-ADC2-710108D979DB.png (500x725, 16K)

>He must be doing something incredibly positive

He's a glorified pickup artist

He was caught three times smoking a shitload of pot in a fish pond in 2008 with the jellyfish.

Attached: 1568501105654.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

Speed addiction

This is why you never ever listen to a namefag. You also should never listen to any user, but especially ignore the namefags.

How many times are you gonna make this thread? He was on antidepressants for 5 months while his wife was dying. And when he tried to go off them he had suicidal thoughts so he checked himself into rehab. You can spin that as hard as you want but youre only making yourself look bad. All you trannies are so doped up its a wonder you can even get up in the morning.

Obvs

If you get addicted to Klonopin long term you might as well kill yourself because your life as you know it is essentially over. It makes me laugh when I hear about heroin addicts being treated and coddled like babies complaining about their withdrawals, they wouldn't last a week in a full fledge benzo withdrawal before killing themselves. Klonpin is the devil's drugs, and unironically was designed by a Jew.

Hahaha blacking out on benzos and booze is the fucking worst.

Klonopin isn't an antidepressant faggot

Fuck benzo's

What about Adolf Hitler?

How do I get off this shit? I've been on it since 2011!!

So he was given antidepressants by (((pharma))) and got addicted after finding out his wife is terminal. She probably got cancer from something the jews invented in the first place. The only way off of it was to get rehabilitation by weaning with alternative medications. The Jew media then decides to run on this.

MFW all according to plan

Attached: mercmerc.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

Do you often post in circumcision threads?

Neither OP or this board actually read Peterson's writings.
Guy's entire point is that ALL OF US are just one major trauma from pure chaos, that our societal structures are borne of experiences and the democracy of the dead to save us from our own internal and external chaos.

Peterson, suffering a major trauma, falls off the rails, looks to resume structure in his life.

It is no wonder why people do drugs, etc. high and drunk people don't have to worry about tomorrow.
It is amazing we don't ALL do drugs and drink too much. It is structure, rites, dogma, that help us face tomorrow without said degeneracy.

The entire problem with revolution and liberalism is the rejection of this structure that rejects degenerate behavior.

Peterson coming off a med that has physical withdrawal that can kill you is normal and okay and its good he's doing it.

(((They))) (likely Media Matters) have been spamming these Jordan smear threads daily--almost hourly--since Jan. 25, 2018. Peterson is as dull and milquetoast as it comes, he doesn't exactly raise the passions, yet we have a constant flow of threads viciously attacking him? It doesn't pass the smell test, it is entirely astroturfed. There is no way Jow Forums gives a fuck about Peterson this much, whether positively or negatively, to incessantly go into this much fine-grained detail about his life and career.

Attached: 1539022768483.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

>self help speaker does something to help himself
>HAHAHA LOOK AT HIM HE USED PERSCRIPTION DRUGS PUSHED HARD BY BIG PHARMA
this entire board is filled with literal retards. I know niggers smarter than you morons.

>Klonopin
IT'S CALLED CLONAZEPAM YOU FUCKING YANK CUNTS

The NY Post reported it correctly, they correctly called it clonazepam.

America, as far as I can tell, seems to be the only fucking country that refers to drugs by brand names, instead of their medical / chemical proper names. Why is this? BECAUSE AMERICANS LOVE SUCKING CORPORATE COCK, THAT'S WHY.

Prozac? Real name is fluoxetine.
Seroxat? Real name is paroxetine.
Valium? Real name is diazepam (a benzo, just like clonazepam; I think every benzo ends in "pam", like lorazepam, etc.)

On Jow Forums (e.g. on Jow Forums) I always see yanks referring to drugs by brand names, so I have to google it to find what the FUCK they're talking about.

WHY ARE YANKS SO FUCKING STUPID

Attached: average american.jpg (474x474, 54K)

He is a scammer who nickels and dimes the sons of single mothers.

Slow taper.

>nooo, stop hating my e-daddy

Attached: Cringe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

How slow should I go? I'm at 2MG a day, cut it in half three days ago, doing alright so far but I know something is off.

Was he reprimanded, or did he go in voluntarily?

It's clonazepam, which is a benzodiazepine (a type of minor tranquilliser).

Yanks just refer to drugs by brand names instead of their real names, because they love sucking corporate cock more than anybody else on the planet.

>Drug addict calls me a faggot.
How many dicks have you sucked to get high, degenerate.

OP is retarded. His wife is dying of all kinds of cancers so the doctors prescribed him anti anxiety / depression meds. When he decided to not use them the withdrawal was dangerous because pharma drugs will do that to you so he checked himself into a safe place where he won't die in his sleep for not taking such meds.

>this entire board is filled with literal retards
Welcome to Jow Forums.

Interesting. Figured it was all like bullshit

Anyone who likes JBP either only listened to only ten minutes total or has an IQ of 70. He repeats himself and if you listen to a few lectures it becomes obvious that he is a hack who never goes deeper than identifying disney archeotypes.

He goes to the edge of being able to justify traditional morality in both a moral and scientific basis and then gypsies into multicultural firm handshake jewish lies.

If he was on coke or heroin or something I'd unironically agree with you but benzos are fucking poison.

Go down by 0.5mg every two weeks.

Take 3/4 of a pill for two weeks, then half a pill for two weeks, then 1/4 a pill for two weeks.

Yeah, benzo withdrawal can kill you.

Drugs are degenerate. I know because I'm a junkie.

I enjoy the occasional MDMA.

You don't take pills to avoid understanding reality. It is only understandable if he was the one with painful terminal disease.

WTF? Klonopin isn’t even a good buzz!

and they will give him antipsychotics to calm him down. that shit is way worse

Two week intervals? Been on this for a long time... Let's hope this works. Thanks.

I used to have extreme anxiety in my teens and twenties but never took drugs for it. These days my anxiety levels are so low they're practically nonexistent in comparison with the past. Funny how that works. How many people do these drugs genuinely even help? Do they solve their problems or just transform their problems into different problems?

This dude can't even conjugate verbs in Spanish. Always asking how are you in the familiar second person. Into the trash it goes. 2edgy4me.

Actual compound impossible to find in the US.

"He checked himself into rehab cause of an antidepressant addiction due to his wife having cancer LOL"

you niggers are desperate

How's your memory?
Have you had to keep.upping the dose, or is your use pretty stable?

Typical weak burger.
>Life throws out some problems
>"Gimme dem pillz!"
Medication is not the answer.

if he goes into rehab hes trying to help himself no?

Also if you wanna do drugs, do them jordon will 100% not stop you

Very easy in Switzerland, good quality. We even have an office in my city where we can test it on Wednesdays.

He's probably crushing and snorting it while downing tequila. Based Jordan Alcoholism.

OP is retarded. His wife is dying of all kinds of cancers so the doctors prescribed him anti anxiety / depression meds. When he decided to not use them the withdrawal was dangerous because pharma drugs will do that to you so he checked himself into a safe place where he will die in his sleep tonight if you don't response to this post for not taking such meds.

I wish he had cancer and not his wife. Fuck him, stupid cunt.

The point is he is a drug addicted charlatan.

This, a true blue Aussie would just down a couple of pints of Foster's and that'd be all he needed to cope.

A pedo TEFL English teacher calling a Harvard professor and clinical psychologist a "hack" lol...I love this board.

Stable, been on 2MG daily, cut it down to 1mg daily three days ago; things get a bit shaky in the evenings, I'll get a headache, but then I go to bed and everything is good.

Oh shi-

Attached: 1568767903344.png (474x596, 520K)

AKA Ned Flanders

Attached: ned.jpg (480x360, 18K)

"And that's the bloody thing about Benzodiazepines, first you think you can control the habit, then you think you know better than postmodern neomarxist pharmaceutical industry, but by the time you introspect completely, you are already in the belly of the beast".

lol ruthless

Oh, I'm absolutely shocked to learn this guy is a complete grifter...

Attached: turd_lobster.jpg (431x399, 30K)

>yea bro the withdraw took 3 days
>yo, but it is sick with a pint
druggies are the biggest retards

Is your memory any worse than it was.pre benzos? I love benzos but I try to stay away because I've heard they're bad for memory and I've already fucked my memory from years of acid and weed.

>recognizing when you have a problem and getting help

shills actually wanting me to respect him less for this

I appreciate your cleverness in mocking him. Never heard him called "Patreonson" but boy does it fit.

Attached: peterson.jpg (638x644, 40K)

>shills
You must be a little slow. Peterson's game is to sell young white males on individualism so they ignore what's happening around them. Because to Peterson's mind the real danger is not what's actually happening but the potential of white males becoming "radicalized" i.e. becoming aware white people are the only ones not playing the game of life according to their own self-interest and existence as a group whereas every other group is playing according to their own interests. He wants to lull otherwise dangerous young white males into a sweet dream of individualism no one else but white people partake in. In the meantime, the world will continue to burn, the anti-white hordes will march on, demographics will continue to change against the interest of white people, etc. And those against Peterson's sweet dreams are the shills? Get the fuck out of here.

he's probably recognised a potential to become dependent on it.

it's a nerve calming drug to stop the body from shaking. he has a neurological nerve disorder.

>knows too much
The faggot thinks Jews are hated because of their alleged high IQ.
He’s not terribly intelligent.

Nah, my memory is solid.

Even Jews are sick of the shilling

But woah man, seriously, don't do benzos for fun bro. It's really really bad, makes real life suck even worse than it already does, you eventually stop enjoying things, and you have to up the dose each time if you're trying to get high which means you could OD quickly trying to get to yesterday's high.

>1 post by this ID

I think I was hitting the XXXX Bitters pretty hard for a while. But it was over a decade ago