I am Canadian, mother fucker!

We are the fucking North. We are pure. We are rich. We are proud.

All of you faggots constantly shit on us because you know that your countries are shit in comparison. We were literally voted best country in 2018.

You can talk all the smack you want, doesn't change a fucking thing. Our military is small, but effective. Our fucking nation is so full of resources that our crime rates are lower. We have black people that don't act like niggers.

You can ALL suck our dicks. Fuck you.

Sincerely,
an inhabitant of the best country ever made.

Attached: TheMooseIsOnFire.jpg (480x621, 65K)

>You can ALL suck our dicks. Fuck you.
Yep, sounds like a leaf

k den

Die for Israel.

how are those in store prices coming bud? can you eat steak like a first-worlder yet? maybe share it with your gf once she gets back from fucking the landlord for rent

Hey, leaf. If you become a lefty I won't make fun of you. Your own nazi friends hate you. Just do it. You know you want to.

Attached: MOOOOOOOORESTARS.png (720x749, 596K)

Canada is a shit-teir country that's soon to be white minority.

Sure, nothing to argue there.
But where does this
> We are the fucking North.
come from?
Viking fantasies? Hitler's fantasies? Game of thrones?
And what's it supposed to mean?

I'm asking because "the fucking North" isn't something that great, in general. For every good north, there's several shit ones.

> Can't afford a home where the jobs are
> Alberta is fucked three ways sideways due to fracking outcompeting tarsands by a 200% margin
> SJW up the ass

It's only going down from here.

>Prime Minister Castro's Bastard
>Gov will take your 5 year-old away if you won't give them HRT
>PM is a literal faggot marching in the Pride Parades(TM)
>NDP running a raghead poo for PM
>"New Canadians" bullshit
>PM has been bending over for China like a slut

Yeah no. I will rake you myself when day of the rake comes.

Attached: 1568587888750.jpg (1024x1024, 248K)

A fucking leaf.
Last time I checked, Canada made no attempt to stop the kikes in WW2.
Not to mention your current leader is a laughing stock.

Atta boy that's the Canadian fighting spirit we've been missing in this country.
We need a more chauvinistic sentiment in this nation in order to really make it the greatest it can be.

Faggots and burgers fuck off out of this thread.
This thread belongs to countries who have never lost a war.
Massive countries allowed only, countrylets get out. Only other acceptable members are Russia, everyone else is tiny

Attached: Canadiana Propaganada.jpg (421x587, 48K)

At least we aren't kike puppets that are infested with beaners and niggers.

Get fucked, you piece of shit American.

The fucking leave, nigger.

We don't need you here.

He directed this towards everyone who doesn't think Canada is the shit.
Expect the entire world to have some counter points for you liberal scum.

Your leader is the offspring of a whore First Lady getting fucked by the communist dictator Fidel while her literal cuck husband raised Justin as his own.

Attached: image.jpg (517x650, 270K)

Fuck off Countrylet War-loser
Come back to cope in our threads when you're born in a better country.

>Denmark
>Tiny nation
>Has lost wars
>Europoor getting shitters shipped directly to his doorstep
Cope. Sad!

We are the Great White North/True North Strong and Free. It's not viking fantasies, a lot of our history has been about conquering the land and exploring the brutal north, the rest being about conflict, internal or otherwise.
Why does America call themselves the Land of the Free? Is this even a question.

Silence, you get the rake just like the rest.

>Hurr I get real world news from Jow Forums and believe everything I see on here without actually visiting said location or doing any research of my own
Classic Burger sheep brain.

>ExPect-
I'm sorry was I talking to you? I didn't ask to hear your burger cope about how you've deluded yourself into thinking we're a nation who's accomplished nothing, done nothing, and is pozzed into the next dimension.
Because you can expect me to have some counter points for you Israeli puppet state shill

People like you make me embarrassed to be a leaf

>leaf cope thread cause he just got BTFO'd by like everyone for some uneducated dipshit comment

What kind of faggotry is this?

Attached: 1561748154923.jpg (900x505, 141K)

Based and redpilled

Mate, you got probably the least brutal history in the world, isolated island tribes included.
America used to be Land of the Free, hasn't been for a good time.

Even if we did we aren't historically relevant enough for you to even know about it. That's why America gets the world's retards who only know about your country where they watch tv 24/7 and are basic bitch enough to move there.

God’s chosen people ended up in Canada. We are the luckiest people on earth. We live in the most peaceful and prosperous country there ever was.

Canada, Sweden all else sucks grandpas balls.

>Our fucking nation is so full of resources that our crime rates are lower.

bait game needs work b

Attached: lars.png (693x609, 560K)