Got an idea

After the "Islam is right about women" meme, I got an idea (pic related).

It will:

1. Force the media to report on it - or make them show their true colors by not reporting on it, which in turn will make people wonder.

2. Make white people uncomfortable and ask questions as to why someone want them dead.

The media will have a very hard time spinning this as being "white supremacist" - and if they do, they'd have to elaborate a lot on it, and essentially introduce their audience to the concept of white genocide.

I think that we need to use their own rhetoric against them - but in an even more expressive way. With this, we're essentially saying what they're thinking, but without revealing ourselves. This could end up pissing off a lot of white people, and that's really what we want.

Attached: kawp.png (710x914, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=CWlFiD9of3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not falling for it, moshi

sage
this would actually be illegal and will get you in a lot of trouble

The gov't doesn't care about white people, so no. They're doing everything they can to exterminate us anyway.

That's because you're stupid, Leaf. Your lack of capitalization and punctuation clearly shows that.

still not falling for it

Well it's hard to get the genocide idea out without saying "kill all white people" I say go for it. Especially if you live in an invaded state.

You don't understand much, do you?

If people live in a country where they fear it could bear consequences, they could just write something like "To hell with white people" or "Fuck white people".

At the end of the day, it's just accelerationism. Making white people know that someone really fucking hates them. By doing this, we're doing the enemy's job - but it's not actually beneficial to them, but rather us, since we wake people up by making them wonder and ask questions.

Your idea sucks, heres the thread theme song:
hooktube.com/watch?v=CWlFiD9of3M

Attached: 3.jpg (697x398, 19K)

Tell me why it sucks.

reported to interpol

Kek.

STILL not falling for it

mods

danish people are fucking stupid. stop posting squarehead

makes sense but is pretty low effort.

Attached: gentiles666.jpg (8368x5322, 2.32M)

Said the idiot who writes like a 5 year old.

Well that's the Jewish plan, only they are getting white people to kill each other. Neat eh?

>nd essentially introduce their audience to the concept of white genocide.

and the conceot of false flags in general...

>Hey fellow goys lets play victim and trigger those libs LOL!

Attached: OPRightNow.gif (150x148, 930K)

The amount of shills in this thread is a sign it's a good idea.

Seriously OP stop thinking and get to bed, you're talking shit now = bad idea.

This is what edgy liberal girls post on Twitter en masse, normies will have no reaction to it

Attached: wrongstoremofo.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

Why not just "Jews did 9/11"?

Is that a bad thing?

Let's try this. They can only pick one.

Attached: Oyveythegoyimknow.png (800x930, 14K)

Fuck off, schlomo. You just want some white guy getting arrested for putting up this sign.

Neck yourself.

.45 caliber justice.
No reason to waste tax dollars when the store owner can be judge, jury and executioner.
Thank you for your service!

G
L
O
W

H
A
R
D
E
R

Attached: 1564324591248.jpg (952x930, 255K)

RULE 1 is DO NOT change the message

Twitter is an echo chamber. If non-Libshits saw it irl, they'd not like it. This isn't intended for Libshits, but white people in general.

Memeing is about making people think. If you live in a bubble and you suddenly found out that someone wants to kill your race off, then it'd make you think.

Attached: ruleus.jpg (499x446, 25K)

jesus you're retarded

absolutely horrible idea

Attached: look-around-you-see-a-post-you-wonder-who-could-6274459.png (500x689, 54K)

Be more stoic. Seriously, think about it.. It would piss off all non-Libtard whites.

Hah, that's actually a good one.

Why do (((you))) keep posting here then?

What do you need two guns for when you cant even use one

Stick an antifa logo on the sign and non-libtard whites know who to be on the lookout for.

What the actual fuck. You know nothing of stoicism.

Again, Neck yourself, and the rest of your Synagogue of Satan.

I do. That's why I'm perfectly calm and you're acting like a rabid dog right now.

Kek. Good one.

You glow

>Typing on a keyboard, Naming the Jew
>"C-calm down, goyim!"

now you're thinking with memes

Attached: D4438C5C-AC03-4224-9FCF-324D682DB8A3.jpg (1411x1240, 149K)

So, how is this different from pic related?

Attached: Hey-Rabbi-Whatcha-Doin.jpg (464x633, 64K)

we're doing it to you this time

It's not. It's also good tactic thats why Jews use it.

Pretty sure that's illegal

It is. He is trying to subvert the movement by getting some dumb white kid arrested for pulling a hate-crime-hoax. Typical Jew shit.

The first stunt has barely gotten coverage yet. Keep with that one until the normies are talking about it in public.

>good tactic
How it's going for smolett?

Attached: 1523083458552.jpg (568x427, 116K)

OP this is very illegal where I live and it would not have much of thr desired effect (98% white county) so I won't do it. I think it would be interesting to see the results though, and I like your take. Even in the worst case scenario normies get redpilled on false flags and while some will double down on the "white man bad" rhetoric I think a significant number will begin to apply what they saw to other groups. In terms of grand strategy this is solid. We only need a small percentage of people to effect great change.

Antiwhite propaganda makes white people really uncomfortable. Great idea op. This whole agenda is about getting rid of white people. The only what to envy white supremacy, white nationalism, is to kill all white people. You are just operating by their logic.

Attached: gentilesunite222.jpg (333x383, 16K)

You actually understand why we are all here OP. Antiwhite propaganda got us all to this point. Antiwhite propaganda will get normies to understand this shit.

Well, last night I was attacked while walking home from chick fil A by two hipsters wearing "hell yes we're gonna take your AR 15" t-shirts. They tied skinny jeans around my neck, and threw a onions latte on me, while shouting “this is Beto country!”

Also checked and hitlerpilled digits

Attached: jewsgentilescorrection.jpg (679x322, 28K)

That would be illegal to post in most western countries. And no one would actually think it's from a non-white person. What a terrible idea. Why launch a new campaign when IIRAW is still in its infancy?

because they are being subversive to our movement. dont let them deceive you. Just wait for this thread to be spammed soon.

naw, media won't report it because they believe it

Have to be careful not have it be claimed as a hate hoax because then whites lose that card to play.

pic related. Even a more absurd idea than the OP is
>skin color doesn't matter

Pathetic.

Attached: retards.png (965x396, 110K)

Another fucking retard.

lol. Seething kike.

Attached: jewsgentilescorrection.jpg (612x322, 27K)

Go back to eating your own cummies you filthy jew shit.

Nice try, Goldstein

Attached: 1543397389511.png (439x290, 141K)

Based Dane redeeming his country.

Attached: 1566529795637.jpg (408x431, 43K)

Get ready for the gas, kike

We're supposed to put up posters that are provocative and against the status quo.

We aren't jews we don't false flag ourselves.

I support turning women against Muslims. I support turning everyone against everyone at this point, unless you’re a Trump supporter.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x2048, 1014K)

Something is rotten in Denmark

Better yet

Attached: 1569100261442.png (710x914, 29K)

I don't this one works. Leftists and blacks say this shit on twitter all the time and no one cares. It's okay to be white was brilliant, because, it forced them into showing their hand.

fuck, he got us.

Yeah I’m thinking it’s genius. Even before the shills.