HAPPENING: EURASIAN ALLIANCE READY TO DEFEND IRAN

100,000 TROOPS ACTIVATED

Attached: 1557654244131.png (573x456, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/09/20/chinas-400bn-oil-deal-iran-major-step-cold-war-could-derail/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-49232374
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3029819/china-russia-iran-plan-joint-naval-drill-international-waters
newsweek.com/iran-secret-weapons-punish-enemies-general-claims-1456627
cnn.com/2019/09/20/business/china-saudi-oil-attack-trade-war/index.html
moneycontrol.com/news/world/on-sept-16-india-russia-china-pakistan-will-jointly-attack-terrorist-country-4432511.html/amp
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2019/04/16/Iran-names-US-Central-Command-as-terrorist-group/6011555433004/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any source besides a screenshot faggot?

Rabbi Trump and his Israeli/Saudi masters are not going to be happy about this

Attached: 1564744283369.jpg (728x546, 204K)

If OP is not a faggot mutt and this is true, than they're sending a strong message to blumpfstein to fuck off

>India conducting exercises with Pakistan
doubt

Yeah, cuz India and Pakistan are hardline allies..fucking morons.

>Since talks were last held, China has signed a multi-decade oil-supply deal with Iran and will pay for the crude in yuan, bypassing the established petrodollar system. With a foreign policy aimed at maintaining the US as the global hegemon, this really won’t play well with Washington hawks. It’s a serious step forward in the new Cold War.

>Under a 25-year deal that was agreed in August, China will buy oil, gas and petrochemicals from Iran at a discount of about 12pc. In return for a cheap, guaranteed oil supply, China will inject a staggering $280bn (£224bn) in Iran’s investment-starved oil industry, which has been hit hard by US sanctions and has serious infrastructure issues.

>China has allocated a further $120bn to shore up the country’s transport infrastructure and will also deploy up to 5,000 Chinese security personnel in the country to protect its assets, as well as guarding shipments of oil on tankers between Iran and the Chinese mainland.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/09/20/chinas-400bn-oil-deal-iran-major-step-cold-war-could-derail/

Attached: 1547381507438.jpg (1920x1351, 1.76M)

They still getting hyped over Kashmir again or has that settled down a bit.

Oh shit, petrodollar getting dabbed on

i think that has is calmed down for now.

The real issue is this..so China and India's population is exploding right now. China is creating hydro power dams, thus blocking water heading into India. Eventually there will be a water shortage, and then you can expect a real showdown.
India is the largest purchaser of Russian military weaponry.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-49232374

>20 September 2019 • 6:00am

every time, chinks just taking advantage of scared oil niggers, they know war may break out any moment so they are stealing all their resources for fake money chink yuan.

Not like Iran can use that 280bn for military equipment in time

there's going to be permanent China and Russian bases in Iran coming up next, Trump will have to sacrifice 10 million Americans to have a hope of stopping it

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3029819/china-russia-iran-plan-joint-naval-drill-international-waters
newsweek.com/iran-secret-weapons-punish-enemies-general-claims-1456627

Sino-Slavic-Iranic Eurasian Aryan century is about to be ushered in. All Southeast gooks, niggers, semites, western eurocucks, and Mutts in the Americas will be enslaved and worked to extinction. Their genetically defective mongrel brains will be stomped in, their bones ground to dust, because their faggotry has crossed a line. It is only a matter of time. They will either attack Iran and get slaughtered into economic decay or have that economic disaster happen through time. They will choose the latter because they think they can avoid their fate as the Russia did after the USSR, but it won't be the case. With each passing day they grow more desperate as they suffocate on their own hubris and vomit.

Attached: 1551829550937.jpg (962x688, 125K)

Why can't you just use the 600 bilion you spend every year? I'm tired of this world. Make putin come to our side and fuck the rest

You think Iran can't spend its money? Your retarded sanctions are worthless, and their military is already capable enough to cave your skull in. This is why you won't attack as they use their proxies to slaughter the Saudis and Israelis into submission, like they did the Iraqis, Turks, and a handful of Persian gulf states.

>This...

What is india up to...
bulking against china/ adding sattelites for updates

>20 September 2019 • 6:00am
>deal that was agreed in August
>26.08
Literally the other way around. Keep seething Pajeet

>Not like Iran can use that 280bn for military equipment in time
>$280bn (£224bn) in Iran’s investment-starved oil industry [...] infrastructure
Learn to read nigger.

China needs secure supplies of oil because their domestic supply of hydrocarbons can't meet demand. They likely want to buy enough off of Russia where the two countries feel good about the relationship, but become so dependent that it is a source of friction. And they don't want to give more to the US for gas/oil imports than they have to. Enter Iran, which needs reliable buyers.

Against terror state
What state?
Iran or US?

>Pakistan with India
doubt.png

obviously they are referring to Trump's regime of terror

This, only bleaker. 300 million rely on water from Himalayas and the glaciers are disappearing.shit going to get way jiggy over next decade in that neighborhood. conflict won't be about oil, it will be about water.

Attached: Absolutely_Delusional.png (600x450, 414K)

>mock battle against terror state
Who was the terror state in this mock battle?

>against "terror state"

Yes, the TERROR STATE OF ISRAEL and their obese Shabbos Goyim.

war with Iran looks inevitable after reading that

Attached: DzN_-VRVYAAc66o.jpg (580x326, 24K)

Those damn Tajiks are at it again

Tbf stranger things have happened, and all the mentioned countries have a vested interest in countering The American Empire. India especially since the US was retarded and tried to force them to stop trading with iran, but all it did was piss indians off.

>terror state
pretty accurate

Attached: 594bec81b70fb74402f5be198cc1cfd88a8c35c017b1861fe1a7938e9b6de73f.png (645x509, 175K)

Attached: india_muslim_relationship_in_a_nutshell.png (804x414, 89K)

>When China cuts off the water to your natural waste disposal
Kek

Attached: 5a6b4d281784251e008b4d4d-750-511.jpg (750x511, 132K)

I'm pretty sure both of them import Iranian oil.

Damn. How’d they pull that off?

I'll move to camp at Yazd and defend the Zoroastrians.

That seems like an awfully high population number for a world without industrialized hydrocarbon supplies.

I'm sure they meant the great satan.

You people just latch onto anything. What does Chinese oil deal have to do with shit? The Chinese just got fucking scammed and played.
cnn.com/2019/09/20/business/china-saudi-oil-attack-trade-war/index.html

and the lib MSM still shills russia as teh #1 global threat to america

If war comes by I'll defend Iran.

Lot of it was probably starvation I bet. Can’t bring in the harvest when you’re hiding for your life

faggot

>all the mentioned countries have a vested interest in countering The American Empire.
But no interest in countering the Chinese Empire?

>cnn
Ayyy

If WW3 happens now or in the next 20 years the West might come out on top but it's going to utterly destroy earth und das ist gut so

sounds like a shitstorm

Attached: ca.jpg (600x600, 35K)

depends on the soil.
also climate was different at that time
also india is big and was bigger before.
they feed now 1339 millions people

>t. braindamaged vapebrained zoomer
They'll blow up the other half once the oil supplies to China are secured, at which point they'll give the mutts an ultimatum where they'll blow up the rest of the oil in different countries and half their navy or to sit back like a bitch as their proxies finish the Saudis off.

Israel will be next.

Nothing worth fighting over.

There is nothing on the line.

Literally no reason to fight Iran.

Nothing to gain.

Using CNN as a credible source of news???

Attached: brainz.png (680x788, 94K)

(((Says you, goy)))

Ok, bot.

Europe imports Iranian oil.
Allying with China is political suicide.
All African/Asian/Middle eastern countries who have allied with China have lost their autonomy.

The only way to kill millions in a short amount of time:

Gas chambers

A destabilized Iran would fuck all of its neighbors, its in all of their best interest to stop the Zionist from doing so

Fake and gay.
>China
>Pakistan
>India
those three countrues are mortal enemies. That is akin to saying Israel and Palestine are teaming up to fight Atlantis

Attached: 1568126790811.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Trump is uniting the whole world against us

Israel and Palestine would team up to fight Atlantis

This is how much these countries detest your muttery. Regardless, their exercise isn't about defending Iran, just counter-terrorism.

why the fuck they sending troops?
just fuckin nuke them

Attached: 1566972895184.jpg (694x658, 166K)

moneycontrol.com/news/world/on-sept-16-india-russia-china-pakistan-will-jointly-attack-terrorist-country-4432511.html/amp

Looking at Western Europe, the most suicidal thing is linking up with the United States. It is a very difficult case to make when literally every single ally of the United States is being racially exterminated through US-dictated policies. They held out for decades on Japan, but now they are demanding the same of them because the example has become too glaring for restless domestics. You can see them starting in on Poland, as well, through the kosher nationalist PiS government -- they are starting slow with Christian Filipino invaders. Romania's ZOG-aligned government is forcing hundreds of thousands of Pakistani invaders on its population, probably a carrot-style bribe from the Sabbatean bloc.

Fuck the zyklon, nothing but grade A made in India methane

Regardless though it paves the way to further cooperation against global muttery. SCO has existed since 2000, and it's recently being turned into a tool against global muttery by Russia/China. India/Pakistan are just vassal tools that will change enslavement ownership eventually.

Did Zhang fuck your wife or why are you so salty?

Reasons for the US to fight Iran

Attached: none.jpg (400x400, 6K)

India and Pakistan participating in a joint military exercise, doubt

>Rabbi
He's a jewish slave, not a rabbi. He even gifted his own daughter to the kike, and his country was already their golem.

So Iran attacked the Saudis to force China to buy from Iran?

False flags are reasons.

If you knew the quality of those engineers depending on where they come from you wouldn't use this.

>Eurasian
>All Asian States

name ONE European power willing to fight for goat fuckers.. not counting Germany...

Attached: 1569001971717.jpg (345x1280, 144K)

>just counter-terrorism.
So they are going to defeat the Islamic Republic of Iran, since the current government are terrorists?

Trump's policies aren't materially different from any of his post-JFK predecessors. He's not even the wild card the Nixon was. He is a pretty straightforward Obama/Bush/Clinton template, with his own personality quirks and script changes obviously tailored to gin up flogging loyalty and enthusiasm on the domestic ZOG front.

Yes, your masters ordering to.
I have yet to see asingle mutt on this board go against his programming: once certain keywords are mentioned, all of them jump at the ready to die for Israel.

No, China/Russia/Iran planned this since before the JCPOA. They are going to enslave retard subhumans like you after collapsing your economies.

how's it going, /ptg/?

Attached: 1556125420756.jpg (522x662, 398K)

>obese Shabbos Goyim.
Hey! Thats not fair! I have a glandular problem!!!

Attached: 1555563061014.jpg (400x445, 31K)

>Meanwhile Iran has more advanced Air Defenses than Muttistan, and Russia fields better missile/nuclear technology
How did that happen?

There's more than me

I know you are a chink shill, but what the fuck are you on about?
Do you really think what you wrote will trick people to support China/Russia/Iran?
Take your meds.

Nope.

It was 180 million over 3 centuries.

Officially Trump could be called a "Rebbe" but not a Rabbi.

> if the USA won't do it then BRICS will do it
hahaha good luck getting nonwhite armies to fight

>India, Pakistan and China in the same boat
Sure

Attached: 1555078814216.png (494x468, 176K)

>I have yet to see a single mutt on this board go against his programming
/ptg/ cultists are not Americans

And that’s a good thing

>Russia, China, India, Pakistan and 4 Asian states
>Eurasian alliance
Where's the Eur part of that alliance?

More like ready to attack Iran. The chinks need mid east oil more than anyone.

I do not wanna fight a fucking war in the middle east and be drafted. It will be a disaster and WW3 will commence. Are we about to go into WW3? FUCK.

The truth is that the US population is wildly different than the population that originally designed most of the US's major systems in the 80s and early 90s. Other rival powers were able to keep their genetic lineage in tact, the things that made them previous centers of civilization and previously powerful countries/empires.

So Russia, Iran, China, etc. can come out of their down spells or rough patches much better. They weather the storm, catch their breath, and start building back up again. The US is now largely populated by people who have never created a major civilization -- indios and niggers.

Don't think we Americans are very worried about the global utermensch. While Americans were conquering the moon, and Russian engineers were crying about their ass-whipping in the space race, China and Iran were unveiling their latest wagon models.

It would be nice if Vlad or Xi would just use non-nuclear armaments to just solve the problem that must not be named, once and for all. What would the U.S. do? Nuke them and start the final war of this iteration of humanity? I think not.

Attached: 1516304316918.jpg (678x1000, 186K)

No I think they're thinking about CENTCOM
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2019/04/16/Iran-names-US-Central-Command-as-terrorist-group/6011555433004/

Probably because Iran's words carry more weight than its adversaries, since the retards that have been frothing at the mouth against Iran are either deposed of, had their lies exposed, or have been humiliated enough times to prove their paper tiger status to the world.

Attached: 12885019859.jpg (600x375, 55K)

>attack any terrorist country
funny how Pakistan habours and funds terrorists that go on to attack the U.S in Afghanistan and Indian in Kashmir.

Attached: zR4NJlE.jpg (1400x1400, 137K)

I'm an American and I don't think, I know. They may not go all the way, but you can already feel it. The West is an alien nigger colony. It engenders no loyalty outside of the free reign it gives to blackskins to murder its native populations for sport.

>India
>Pakistan

As if

The Americans who landed on the moon don't really exist anymore.

>Iran's words carry weight
Best fucking joke I've read today, good job m8!

>I'm an American and I don't think
I know, oh god, how I know.