Critics call Ramb a 'MAGA fantasy,' 'orgy of death'

usatoday.com/story/entertainment/movies/2019/09/19/rambo-last-blood-reviews-sylvester-stallone-return-joyless-grind/2379211001/
archive.fo/7Q0wh

Attached: file.png (1264x1324, 750K)

Rambo movies are some of the most patriotic movies I've ever seen, fuck anyone else who disagrees

Attached: file.png (1388x598, 337K)

>critics

Attached: MV5BMTk4ODM5Mzg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDk2OTI1MDE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 8K)

Do these fucking "critcs" not understand that Liveleak is real and cartels DO engage in particularly heinous acts of extreme violence??

It's almost like they are sticking up for Los Zetas.

why do you post this on every Rambo thread?
stupid mutt

Why would I indeed, fellow white person.

Attached: 4ce2f0441e1e7.preview-620.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

>'orgy of death'

Attached: HuntMovieDeplorables.jpg (333x518, 153K)

they are. these people want us dead.

They're using reverse psychology to try to make me like it but it still sucks.

>reeeee stop liking flicks

journalists are so cringe

I wonder how The Last Watch would be taken today. Such an excellent film.

>Rambo
>once-poignant
What world is this

> Is 'Rambo: Last Blood' any good? Critics call it a 'MAGA fantasy,' 'orgy of death'
Sounds like they answered their own question

Has there been any other time in history where critic/journalist opinions and audience opinions are so polar opposite?

Based and Stallonpilled

Its amazing how accurate the critics are.
I can watch stuff solely based on the inverse of their love/hate for it and its nearly 100% correct.

Dan Gordon is an Israeli-American screenwriter, television writer, television producer, television director, film producer, novelist, playwright, film director, and reserve duty captain in the Israel Defense Forces.
>go fight beaners goy
yeah, no.

First Blood was considered a good movie. It’s the same thing as Rocky, Rocky was an award winning movie. Both of these series became parodies of themselves and it’s impossible for us to see them now outside of the silly sequels.

Lol I do the same thing when looking for shit to watch, never fails

First Blood was good, everything else was mediocre at best. Nostalgia glasses are cancer

>Ramb
hee hee

>Rambo movies are some of the most patriotic movies I've ever seen, fuck anyone else who disagrees

In Rambo 4, John Rambo has to save a bunch of Christian missionaries from an army of Thai pirates, which I guess makes it pro Christian. It is honestly one of my favorite movies in the Rambo series.

I have not seen Last Blood yet. But it looks like Rambo takes on a Mexican drug cartel whose using tunnels under the Rambo ranch to smuggle drugs, or people. I guess it can be looked at as pro boarder wall. I can;t wait to see some death trap KINO, myself.

>>Rambo
>>once-poignant
>What world is this

The first movie was adapted from a book. It mainly focused on the trauma that was caused by Vietnam and how soldiers that served in that war could not re-adapt to society. there were only a small handful of kills in the original movie.

Rambo: First Blood Part II was written by James Cameron. This is the version of Rambo that most people think of. In this movie john Rambo John Rambo gets a pardon from prison if he goes on a solo mission back to Vietnam to rescue many American POW's who are still held captive there. This is the most Hollywood of the Rambo movies and Rambo is depicted as a killing machine.

The third movie, Rambo III (a titles that makes no sense, but whatever), Rambo goes to Afghanistan to help the Afghanistan "freedom fighters" repel off the Russian milliary, who are embedded in the area. It's a simple Rambo movie.

The forth movie; Rambo (or Rambo IV) Rambo has been living in Thailand for 20 years. he is a boatsman, he captures snakes. Some Christian missionaries get captured by Thialese pirates, so John Rambo gets hired by a Christian woman to go with a bunch of mercenaries to rescue the missionaries. In many ways, this movie is much more realistic than the previous two movies. They shot on real locations, used real Thailand freedom fighters. The movie is filmed in a very guerrilla indie filmmaker style. I rank this one as the second best behind the original.