America is a fucking joke

Attached: 6a0120a69a468c970c0240a49bc94e200d.jpg (640x479, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-backed-sleeper-cell-militants-hibernating-u-s-positioned-attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/21/iran-backed-terrorist-cells-ready-strike-uk-tension-escalates
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/sharafat-ali-khan-sentenced-terrorism-illegal-immi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ur a joke

Attached: 1397131986504.jpg (803x562, 193K)

>t.argentina

Attached: 1461551725827.jpg (1200x771, 164K)

Attached: brits btfo by exocet missile.gif (240x184, 166K)

Argentina is a joke.
You guys lost a war to an island country in Europe 12x smaller than Argentina

>Iranian-Backed ‘Sleeper Cell’ Militants...poised to launch a large-scale attack on the American homeland
freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-backed-sleeper-cell-militants-hibernating-u-s-positioned-attack

>Intelligence agencies believe Iran has organised and funded sleeper terror cells across Europe
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/21/iran-backed-terrorist-cells-ready-strike-uk-tension-escalates

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>Sharafat Ali Khan, while acknowledging his guilt, denied he was the main smuggler, and said he was surprised he’s the only person arrested and prosecuted in the ring, which investigators said helped more than 100 illegal immigrants from Pakistan and Afghanistan sneak into the U.S.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/sharafat-ali-khan-sentenced-terrorism-illegal-immi

The left cant even cartoon anymore. Look how low the common denominator is for their audiences these days.

big guy on the left should be covered in star of davids and the sign on him should say "only if they come legally ok race is only a color"

White nationalists in America are partisans trying to liberate their country from foreign invaders whereas Mexicans and Muslims are foreign invaders.

Attached: Thefuture.png (1280x720, 277K)

I take offense to the notion white supremacists have bitch legs.
I never skip leg day.

Anyone got the image with the dozens of "pray for" twittet hashtags for all the terrorist attacks

Well they nailed the fat part

Yes but not for that reason.

Attached: argentina flag.png (1049x630, 329K)

Come get it niggers. I’ll drink merlot from your skull.

Is that image attempting to say White Supremacists are a bigger problem than illegal immigrants? Because, if so, that's demonstrably untrue.

Just the liberal side of America.

> just my imagination

don't forget the republican motto

Attached: 1542052376790.jpg (315x455, 54K)

The day whites learn to embrace this infamy, it's over.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: high test alt right.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1565369928902.jpg (939x1024, 125K)

This dumb comic is not only untrue, but it is offensively untrue. No, I'm not offended because it is calling White people terrorists. I am offended because of how it makes White people look weak.
If White "SOUP-REE-mo-SHYSS!" had even 50% of the organizational capabilities of Islamist organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood, then the US government would have been overthrown and every single genocidal criminal in power would have been executed.
Within weeks.

If White SOUP-REE-mo-SHYSTSTSTS!had even 10% of the moral courage of Islamists, then there would be a major terrorist attack against these genocidal invaders every single week. Possibly numberous attacks a week. And by attacks, I am not talking walmart shootings. I am talking bombs going off and killing hundreds. Every single week.

If White SOUP-REEE-mo-SHYSTSTSTS!had just 10% of the compunction for direct action that Islamists do, then America would be in the final stages of a serious insurgency and politicians and corrupt plutocrats would live in abject fear of assassination every single waking moment of their lives. They'd go to work in armored cars and work in fortresses. And if White SOUP-REEEEEE-mo-SHYSTSTSTS! had just 10% of the compunction for direct action that Muslims do, they would still not be safe.

So ironically OP is correct. The US is a joke. White people are being maliciously and brutally descriminated against and oppressed. And yet Muslims have still done more harm to this vile, illegitimate, tyrannical, genocidal, gangster regime of Washington DC than White people have.

Better size

Attached: 1530386469260.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

>imagine making this picture
>imagine saving it to your hard drive
>imagine posting it here
>imagine being OP

Attached: nick_laugh.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Good. Be afraid.

Christ killers call anybody who voted for Trump white supreeeeeeeeeemists, by this point it just means whites. But never mind that whites are 60% of the US pop while Muslims are 1%

Attached: 1496710464209.png (972x1108, 34K)

Savage and
based..KEK

>imagine saving eceleb garbage as your reaction images

How's that MS treating you?

¡Argentina es blancura!

My sincerest apologies. Perhaps you'll find this more to your liking, sir?

Attached: 1557407767132.webm (640x360, 1.52M)

haha so true right?
haha so true right?
haha so true right?
haha so true right?
haha so true right?

I'll be heading down
there in like a month.
Where is your peso at
now like 35 to 1 pedro?

Based South Carolina got whiter since 1940.

Attached: tormentor.jpg (600x458, 111K)

Attached: 1551457348585.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Attached: 1b4.png (810x800, 66K)

Stop goading the absolute unit as pictured to be any possible right wing gun owner into attacking you. Libshits can't into logic.

This reminds me of the time white supremacists flew planes into skyscrapers.

POWERFUL

>Implying we give a shit about what non-Americans think

someone change it a muslim, and some jew trying to find white terrorists

Reminds me of the time Israelis planted bombs and blew up the world trade centers while filming it from a distant location. Then proceeding to jump with joy because these sadistic bastards couldn't contain themselves.

Attached: 911-13.jpg (435x435, 51K)

Our country

You're never getting Las Malvinas back you literal nigger.

Except that during the 1980s through to the very early 2000s the opposite was true with the big burly strawman being Islam and the FBI / CIA ignoring the extremism

Glow don’t reply

Hey Argie bro, are you planning on leaving Argentina after these elections?

Attached: 1539805756083.png (400x400, 9K)

what? no black sun?
>that catholic cross and iron cross though. subversive.

Overfiend?

>Argentina

Attached: God save the Falklands.png (1633x673, 330K)

How will the Argie Barbies ever recover!

Attached: Why_BLM.jpg (706x576, 53K)

Attached: number_distribution_and_rate_of_interracial_murders_(black_and_white)_in_US_2013-2017_stats.png (1228x3647, 1.06M)

Ignoring black violence..

jej

It's actually the other way around

/thread

Are you seriously going to kick all of those indigenous Hawaiians off their homelands? LOL

That's obviously a glow in the dark, no self respecting "white supremacist" attracts that much attention to themselves

Stop being a tryhard. You had some great times and you still get all misty when a helicopter flies overhead, but your glory days are in the past.

Attached: big_thumb.jpg (450x338, 52K)

putting differently

Attached: murder_rate_whites_blacks_stats.png (1003x2656, 720K)

No your fat ass is

Attached: 8A8306DB-E793-4C3D-A9E8-585DEE81A600.jpg (750x502, 123K)

It's from Yugioh.

Attached: 1559863324555.jpg (421x614, 63K)

You wanna know something funny I’ve been there and everyone knows exactly who voted no one of them is the Argentinian husband of a local lel

I might actually be impressed if you had any statistics comparing white supremacist crime numbers to islamic terrorists or mexican cartels.

Attached: fakehate.png (2500x1500, 611K)

>leftists think this is an insult

How have Argies not "immigrated" to the Falklands and changed its composition?

Yes it is, supremacist - a person that supposedly rules everything - is a the same time someone who fights for it with terrorism. Clown world.

Ya mom us white the kid is white

Attached: BA6E920B-6FAD-41D5-ACBC-9D02AE7746B5.jpg (984x1400, 288K)

>You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
HAHAHAHAHAAH!
Just fuckin savage.

I don't always drink tea, but when I do I make sure it has been hand picked by Argentinian slaves in the Falklands.

Fake, no Ben Garrison logo

Wonder why he's not worried if that guys hates a 3rd world community.

>Argentine is white!

bleach the fuck out of them

nothing is foreign in the us. as long as you can learn english

I thought it was this fucking fucked up rhing from this anime film I watched when I was 12 on my Ps3 (first anime film I watched btw), it terrified me and was fucked at the time, seeing it now od end up laughing.

Attached: MV5BMGNkYzM3NDQtNWQ0MC00OTFjLWI0YTAtZGYzNmZmMWEzNGU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ3MTI0NzU@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182 (182x268, 17K)

>1 post by this ID
You're all pathetic cowards.

Why are argentinian posters always lefties? this is why I use memeflags, disgusting

Sage slide threads.

Fuck typos, autocorrect and my phone

Sauce?

Attached: MagicianofBlackChaos.jpg (482x722, 81K)

Dunno but apparently it’s a new hentai comic joking about European girls banging guys in Calais or the Arab boy prostitution for European women. Not just female sexpats in Morocco Egypt n turkey
Think Jow Forums overhyped and now it’s a meme in japan

But been seeing white girls with mena fetish lately

the celtic cross is now a white supremacist symbol

The more I look at these kike drawing the more ridiculous they become. I await the day when the kikes just flat out draw themselves harvesting organs from "lunatics"

Ruined since we rip on celts like scots n Irish as non white trash

>lost a war to Britain over some rocks in the south Atlantic resulting in his government collapsing

You’d be the expert on jokes I guess.

Based

Is this what leftists actually think?

Literally never happened.

Holy shit you must be a refugee because there’s no way a real german could make me lol like that.

Take a stroll down London, come back and tell me how many kebab shops you saw.

Attached: 1566428305500.png (1104x927, 28K)

But it did.

The Israelis reported credible evidences to Homeland Security that it was about to go down. They got turned down. They dumped the intel on Debka and sent a crew to New York to document the events. Maybe the dancing wasn't exactly called for... 9/11 was allowed to happen.

The left can’t meme

Attached: water.jpg (640x479, 75K)