This is fine

This is fine.

Attached: 0B37A3BE-5FA8-4477-A175-06D420B81473.jpg (634x878, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dsM4FM3MiK0?t=129
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a little shit who dresses like a slut and who will develop mental illness
sure, tis great

>who will develop
>will

Kathy Zhu defends this.

The trans meme is dying among zoomers. They think it’s school lying to them the way Xers reacted to DARE.
In the future they will be disgusted that in current year we cut children’s tits and dicks off for politics,

gross

Xers are the ones pushing this dumb shit

living the american dream famalam

He will kill himself, just a matter of time.

>pink
>fine
The kid would clearly look better in purple

I like little kids but why is this one so buttfuck ugly? I wouldn't get an erection within six miles of this beast.

I hate this tranny shit as much as anyone else, but you degenerate wastes of DNA are just as bad. This poor child is a victim and you just laugh and continue to masturbate as the West collapses around you.

If I was leader you would all be put up against a fucking wall right alongside this poor kids parents and shot, then shoved into an unmarked mass grave where you all should have gone a long time ago.

Fuck you, fuck your degeneracy, your hatred of children, and your nihilistic cowardice. Fuck you. Die.

Attached: 1558649662751.jpg (567x790, 45K)

American dream.

this
but dont waste your energy on rage
they are useless cretins anyway
be productive
organise

Is that kid retarded?

If I was the leader, I would put all of you fucking “I agree with what you’re saying but you’re going about it wrong” spergs into a camp.

HE IS TOO ADVANCED FOR YOUR LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION

>They said they wouldn't go for the children

Based.
He has a brainwashed-induced mental illness.

>be productive
>spend your free time on pol
you fucking larpers are worse than the trannies and the niggers.

genx actually chastised, even beat, homos; we were the last to do so
this tranny craze is boomer driven bong boy, don't you stupid niggers dare deny your culpability
no generation is blameless, but millenials spearheaded the queerening of society
your facts are as fawlty as your teeth

False, it's boomer indoctrination of SJW millennials and legitimate zoomer children.

youtu.be/dsM4FM3MiK0?t=129

Its stunning and brave

Attached: sketch1569119884565.png (640x960, 594K)

dilate more tranny

You think we won't be censored anywhere else? Where else have we to organize but here?

The autists on Jow Forums are far more potent at affecting culture than Ted Cruz, Zion Don or the rest of the controlled opposition that is the Republican Party.

We are backed into a corner and have to figure out where to go from here, or just laugh at the horrors in front of us as our nation dies a slow painful death.

Attached: 1555565250633.png (736x806, 236K)

Millennials also did before 2008 from what I remember. Queer and faggot were regular insults for Millennials in school. But I lived in a very socially conservative area so not sure if for the rest of the country.

At least we don't have to worry about the little faggot procreating. I'm sure daddy will be just as proud to know his seed will die out.

Unironically used to play smear the queer.

Yes before 2008. After 2008 they started saying how their little Aiden or Jayden is trans.

This is normal this is fun

Baby Boomers are very conservative compared to other generations though. They were liberal in the 60s and 70s and became conservative in the 80s.

Attached: 1569019993149.jpg (640x717, 44K)

A challenger appears

Attached: FAG-B-GONE.jpg (612x503, 38K)

you do understand there are demographics and age differences that almost result in "generations" within the generations, right?
babby boomers and degeneration x are roughly 50/50 right/left
you are fucked when we're gone dude
millenials are 65/35 and much harder to the left
zoomers, even if they turn right as a generational f.u. to you boomers are less than 50% white
be scared and be ready to fight

>and everyone clapped

and what exactly are you doing to benefit the west you larping cuck?

Im so tired of bigots bullying trans kids. They need to be supported. What even is "normal" but an oppressive construct to keep these kids from expressing their true gender identity?

Attached: 1567372585484.jpg (483x368, 38K)