Is there any better way to piss off the jews?

Is there any better way to piss off the jews?

Attached: antisemiteddd.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Palestine is already "free". Palestinians are just retarded seething faggots

Convince everyone to stop taking on debt of any kind.

Glue a shekel to the floor, I dare you monkeyfucker!

superglue a shekel to the floor

Attached: 842.png (625x1254, 94K)

Not it just activates us. It doesn't piss us off. Infact, now I just want to genocide them more, and realize you guys are completely unnegotiable. Good job shill.

What if we genocided the jews instead?

Attached: 1563258573515.png (500x397, 92K)

3000 years of unbroken continuous survival. Try hard to break our absolute timeless, un-shakable tradition, faggoy. Over 540 attempted genocides let's fuck go scumbag. I'll take my bets.

good, so yo won't mind if we try again?

I like how you cuck for muslims while they kill and rape millions of your ppl.next level cucking game recognized , pimp

Jews are right about shitskins?
or make the star of david on cookies

Attached: jews peepee on temselves.jpg (986x509, 59K)

Lets go faggot. Unlike you I'm not scared to challenge the world. I'm not scared to let them know my true colors. The rest of these losers are american jewish pissant trannies. Try us. Push us to the edge and watch what happens.

What....What's wrong with the star of david on cookies O_o Nigga you retarded?

so you won't whine about it if we do it again, are you sure?

No I'm absolutely going to whine so the world knows what slimey faggot scumbags you people are. I'm going to post pictures of your dead hanging bodies, to remind the goyim of my FUCKING BIRTHRIGHT. Fuck you. You're a typical leftist piece of shit with no balls to defend your bloodline.

I recall reading somewhere that like 10-20% of soldiers (not specific to any army) foul themselves in firefights. Not sure if that was any firefight, or just their first 'under attack and truly facing death' experience.

Post about their crazier shit like gangstalking or human trafficking.

I see

Attached: 1543851219236.png (592x396, 324K)

That isn't the point you fucking retard

Why do stormcucks say they hate gays but simultaneously survive on a diet made up solely of Muslim semen ? The from the same based mujahadeen that are killing and raping their fellow whites by the millions. Cope central.

>heh some of us are nice and funny goy tee hee
kys faggot

kys emu rapebaby

>the mask comes off

jacob was not born israel, he was given that name.
once jacob got the name israel, that made him and
his offspring, jewish. before the name israel was
given to jacob he was just a shemite like his twin
brother esau. God grafted in the gentiles by giving
the name israel to the non jew. whom are the semites
or shemites.

show them, they're grafties and not jews haha.

Attached: 1567018845281.jpg (479x486, 207K)

Fuck off Kike. Your kind will be smited, mark my words.

Anybody have that graphic about the Jew oppression of Arabs in Israel? The thought it was interesting

>Recognizes 540 attempted genocides
>still thinks his people arent the problem

most soldiers I know do not wear diapers in combat like the scared Kikes have to

Attached: IDF Israel diaper force.jpg (350x509, 22K)

Naming them works well too. They’re so neurotic as soon as you name them It’s like they think we can read their minds and thoughts.

I figured Jews would fear ovens and showers
R u a Kike? Why do you ((they)) fear confrontation?

Attached: shotgun kike.png (729x864, 1.03M)

nuke palestine. they're like little world vision aids victims crying in the camera for eternity. sick of it.

kek.based. lay down the law, merchant.

>again

Palestinians are trash, what are you some dumb fuck muslim?

Go back to fucking goats Mohammad, noone on Jow Forums will ever support the enemies of the greatest allie America has ever known.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 58K)

Jew know the last holocaust killed 18 million
only 6 million Jews
what if all of the victims are jews next time

Attached: true power.png (500x388, 112K)

Every fucking time there's a Palestine thread, the kikes shit themselves and post about how much they hate Palestine lmao, Best part, they're always American flags

This seething Jew proves OP right hahahaha

FREE PALESTINE

you can piss off jews by rewriting the narrative and using their own tactics against them.

Attached: jewsgentilescorrection.jpg (612x322, 27K)

>palestein

Attached: i am become the big brain.gif (410x308, 2.97M)

Oy vey.

>lost ethnicity
>lost religion
>"i-its tradition that we get our dicks mutilated!"

Ethnic jews died 2000 years ago, religion is a compilation of Asian and African beliefs, and zionism and Israel is there to steal oil and will be gone the second its gone. You are a fake jew and disappear without even knowing it.

you nailed it

Attached: entertained.jpg (600x309, 34K)

>>lost ethnicity
>>lost religion
>>"i-its tradition that we get our dicks mutilated!"
>Ethnic jews died 2000 years ago, religion is a compilation of Asian and African beliefs, and zionism and Israel is there to steal oil and will be gone the second its gone. You are a fake jew and disappear without even knowing it.
true. ashkenazi are fake Hebrew. the word jew is fake. their dna tells the whole story

>ashkenazi
By their own admission they are not Semites

Ashkenaz is of Japeth. NOT Shem.

The arabs already have their own state. It's called Jordan and it's only 1 mile away from the predominately Israeli-owned West Bank.

>Jew
>Race

Ashkenazi basically means european jew

Attached: jews-are-not-a-race.jpg (646x290, 50K)

Just tell your friends to go back to new york

They just get off on taunting people who support Palestine. They get much more riled if you disrespect the Holohoax. Palestine is great for pointing out their hypocrisy, though, and for comparing them to Nazis, which also really gets under their skin since it takes away their victim card. Pointing out concrete evidence of their criminal schemes like the Kosher certification racketeering scam, the Jewish Interest-free loan societies that are just money laundering facilities for drug cartels, and the shitty way they treated East Ramapo NY are also good, because they hate anything that presents real facts countering their claim that they never do anything wrong and that antisemitism is just inherent in people rather than a result of Jewish behavior. Documenting their crimes upsets them, though they still take a "what are you gonna do about it, I'm immune" mentality.

Your IP is interesting.

>Is there any better way to piss off the jews?
Yeah. Other memeflags is a good alternative, you fucking faggot.

Beautiful Palestinian brown bodies oppressed by evil whites, that is the only way pets of color will see it

Ashkenazis are the only ones to focus on, their fucked up genes are responsible

Check em

Attached: 1553264474443.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

idk. lol

Attached: israel crying like a bitch meme.jpg (960x685, 78K)

the jewish people began with abraham, jacobs grandfather, you tard