You will never be a mythical hero

>you will never be a mythical hero
>you will never follow some heroic journey
>you will never be taken in by a wise old man, fight fantastical monsters, or acquire the love of a beautiful princess
>no one will record your deeds into poetry for your nation's descendants to recall for inspiration

Even 50 years ago I could at least sign up to become a mercenary in Africa. For hundreds of years before you could sign up to go and settle one of many European colony. Before that there was even greater availability for adventure when even most of Europe was wild. Back in the fucking bronze age there were even still lions across Europe and the Near East.

What is the point of these meaningless lives now that the dream of adventure for young men is dead? The closest we can come to actual adventure is either serving Israel in the military or larping with a bunch of guides on mountain treks thousands have already taken the glory in. Older guys talk about there college days as being the most exciting of their lives. As a college guy myself I see this as being incredibly pathetic and depressing. There is no great glory in drinking with your friends or trying to smash whores. This is the comfy womb what heroes tried to get away from. They might come back to being kings and do this but they wanted greater things. I want greater things. After this I'm just supposed to waste away my life being a work cuck? And these wasted nights on weekends are the best I can expect?

How am I just supposed to accept that there is no possibility for genuine adventure unless society collapses (which I hope it does)?

Attached: aryan hero.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miguelserrano.cl/site/
youtube.com/watch?v=SMJ7pxqk5d4
the-eye.eu/public/Books/Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
changingminds.org/disciplines/storytelling/plots/hero_journey/atonement_father.htm
en.legion-recrute.com/
channel101.fandom.com/wiki/Story_Structure_102:_Pure,_Boring_Theory
youtu.be/BPt23KuW-ZM
mega.nz/#!TXgSXIKb!pb3_bA5qpapvUgDEFm9cPf2vyvAzSbSKkzvjb_VWx0I
mega.nz/#!HbAQxSoA!56QXTJLS__OQqNsblmwjiOyjNLdAM0oLM10vGjbH49Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did all this. It sucked!

Better to watch from the side

Attached: bambi.jpg (720x480, 38K)

NO TY BRO

Attached: Rizel.png (1385x798, 975K)

>mythical hero
Key word here is "mythical." Work and life has always sucked for 99% of men. Imagine life in the mongol army, or as a sea going warrior, whatever. Really imagine. Scurvy. Starvation. Parasites. Necrotic infected flesh wounds with no antibiotics. Lice. Going into battle with a sword when your joints are trashed and if you refuse you will executed on the spot. And when it is all over, you have nothing to return to. There is no princess. Just a few diseased prostitutes that followed the army around that you could use for 15 minutes if you saved up a month's pay. Trust me bro. It has always sucked. Our suck is a little different, but it really isn't any worse.

Why's that friendo?

I'd still trade any of their horrid lives for my boring one.

Go track and hunt a Grizzly bear, on foot, with dogs and a Bear-spear.
Which is similar to a boar-spear, but heavier.
Then eat it's heart to take it's powers, and wear the skin as a mark of your deed.

There, I just described an adventure you could have in North America.

>you will never be taken in by a wise old man
Go to college in STEM or apprenticeships.

> fight fantastical monsters
Fantastically brutal deaths and injuries are the most likely outcome.

> or acquire the love of a beautiful princess
So she can make your life hell, princesses are spoiled bitches.

> no one will record your deeds into poetry for your nation's descendants to recall for inspiration
This is attention whoring, but if you survived the fantastical monster it may serve as a warning or "how to" tale.

You could homestead in Alaska. Want to conquer the last bastion of the wild and claim it as your own? You might even get to be on one of those tv shows.

tfw I already am . . .

>Why's that friendo?
The hero's journey is extreme suffering and lost, even madness. Princesses are rich brats.

It's better to be in a comedy. Go ride the greyhound and trains for a 4mnths to a year. You'll have adventures. Euro-tourist college fags rarely have real adventures

Attached: 1566482432585.jpg (385x385, 18K)

Those who do not find themselves on a journey, look back upon your past, and manifest your future, don't you see you were on a journey this entire time?

>wise old man
>Go to college in STEM or apprenticeships.
kek

NPC fields with ZERO.0 wisdom

Attached: wires ur brain to iphone.jpg (474x695, 41K)

ywn realize that these mythical adventures were spiritual representatives of the interior struggle inside man.
ywn realize that the path forward has always been waiting, but instead you have followed bread crumbs into a forest dark where abysmal forces can seize you with hands invisible
>ywn realize that the great adventure that is weightless as morning light, which opens up the heart to the rising sun is still achievable in this dark time
>ywn get there because you are an extroverted tard who believes the tales are necessarily literal, rather than the representatives of an interior supernature that may reside in a man no matter what time and place

We are in the opening act of the greatest transformation of the last 10 millenia. Train your sons well, they will be the vanguard that carries the species beyond the precipice

Attached: 1568929320433.jpg (712x694, 46K)

>How am I just supposed to accept that there is no possibility for genuine adventure unless society collapses (which I hope it does)?
By growing up

If you are bored maybe you should go on a fucking adventure. It starts by doing something new. Based on your faggotry I’d guess that would be virtually anything. I bet you have never done shit and it is all your fault.

Have you ever visited a humanities college, Mr Shekelbergensteinman? HUEHUEHUEHUE

Then give me an adventure instead of calling me a faggot.

Who says I wont invade Israel 2034?

Attached: 1568203996624m.jpg (1024x871, 101K)

But I like sitting in my recliner and shitposting to dipshits half my age

miguelserrano.cl/site/

Walk around Detroit or another shit hole in the middle of the night and you'll fight hordes of orcs.

Yeah, but could you COOM 8 times a day while doing those things? Nope.

Thread theme album
youtube.com/watch?v=SMJ7pxqk5d4

You still can do a lot of shit but you suck. You could become a merchant marine or a civil aviator.

Become a vagabond and embrace gnosticism.
>religion with endless mysteries and texts to ponder and decipher, encourages inward and outward growth and inner-inspection
>Free to do whatever you want as a vagabond, plenty of stories to be made evading Rail-Gestapo and pissing off foamers alone, adventure to your hearts content
>a tangible spiritual goal to reach towards before your death
>meet lots of other poor fucks along the way

Attached: mater_mira-1924.jpg (1000x1301, 104K)

There is still adventure, you have to be a little creative. Gaming, internet surfing.. ect.

>embrace gnosticism.
FUCK OFF TRANNY

Attached: feminism sjw individual.png (960x955, 152K)

>Have you ever visited a humanities college, Mr Shekelbergensteinman?
same difference kiddo

college = communist brainwashing camp

Spear hunting got outlawed in Alberta after certain people got angry about a video of it.

Shut the fuck up hylot faggot.

Attached: 1562892471852.jpg (500x607, 30K)

go the freemason route. learn to summon demons/other spirits and serve lucifer to otherthrow god

Find me three things:
>an honest man
>the skin of a dragon
>and the reason why

No don't do that, it's not very fun.

Did all those things. It will rarely cover rent payment. OP couldn't recognize someone who did because they wouldn't have a college degree or flashing wads of cash in his face.

>How am I just supposed to accept that there is no possibility for genuine adventure unless society collapses (which I hope it does)?

You choose that route when you go to college to get the comfy life.

This, the hero's journey is a pain in the ass and not worth it. Luckily for me I turned it around at the last minute into a comedy and cucked the princess with an african nigger woman.

>>ywn realize that the great adventure that is weightless as morning light, which opens up the heart to the rising sun is still achievable in this dark time
>>ywn get there because you are an extroverted tard who believes the tales are necessarily literal, rather than the representatives of an interior supernature that may reside in a man no matter what time and place
This.

>Heil’d
This. The path of Nostalgia meets all of OP’s criteria. It is the quest for the Grail.
>the-eye.eu/public/Books/Jow Forums_pol_Archives/PDFs/Esoteric%20Hitlerism/Serrano/

Also this. Nomadic life is best life.

>you will never be a mythical hero
Most normalfags are terrified of you before knowing you. You are a mythical anti-hero already.
>you will never follow some heroic journey
What the fuck are you doing then? Lift, read, hike, hunt, and train.
>you will never be taken in by a wise old man,
You could be if you follow the syncronicities.
>fight fantastical monsters,
The path of Esoteric Hitlerism leads to combat with (((Jehovah))). He’s about as fantastically monsterous as it gets.
>or acquire the love of a beautiful princess
She waits for you to resurrect Her.
>no one will record your deeds into poetry for your nation's descendants to recall for inspiration.
I’ve had one poem written about me by an user, and I have written them for others. I could write one about you if I knew more about you. Aside from you being a college student and whiny homosexual.

Attached: A73D7B75-80D1-478D-A8C8-129D13976EAB.jpg (500x660, 148K)

Absolutely based. This band is like the white European spirit made manifest. youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is

You literally live in a cyber punk video game where you are using magic and technology to fight against globalist villians who seek to destroy your race and thus prevent you from creating a grand civilisation that will allow us to explore the stars and the great beyond...

If you don't think you are in an adventure then you aren't looking hard enough.

Attached: crusader-swastika.png (1177x1209, 2.6M)

>Imagine life in the mongol army

Nomadic races were usually relatively clean and professional in war

Attached: 1542476782234.png (922x988, 106K)

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

You're fighting the most important battle humanity will ever fight by getting people around you woke to what the moneylenders are doing to this beautiful world!

And... let's face it OP, if you were in Darius's army, Genghis Khan's army, or William the Conqueror's army, chances were you were missing home, missing your girl, marching, riding, or playing dice 95% of the time. The most boring thing ever. Hell, you could have even been support staff that never saw action at all. What was a city siege? Being bored for days on end while waiting for a burst of terrifying action. What was being a farmer or merchant? Tied to a shop or piece of land and toiling.

The difference is that today's economic system is so fucked up that people often can't battle through this boring life with a community, church, and family at their side. Affordable architecture and equipment design these days is also dreadfully ugly- makes you depressed.

Attached: 1538061177941.png (1454x1182, 582K)

I know, newfags and retards, so why bother? These words will be lost regardless.

This is yet another meandering post about the eventual "habbening" of a societal collapse. Thesis built on the contrast of a normal human life compared with... Fiction. Entertainment. Storytelling.

Even back to Gilgamesh, mythical heroes have experienced things beyond mortal flesh. It is our vicarious participation in their stories which allows us one thing: To take in our own wise old man, to combat our own fantastical monsters, and to acquire the love of a beautiful princess.

Those who don't understand the mono myth confuse it for a template. A formula or story recipe book. Hard slots open for objective data and story plot points. What they don't understand is each notch, tick, and or tock of that circle is not some rigid figure 1a) of a good story.

They are rituals. Sacred sacraments your soul makes in covenant with the Universe, God, Logos, The Force, whatever. By confronting your father in middle age about his failings. A ritual all men must endure, both sides. By resolving your issues about parenthood, defeating your own demons. To finding a good wife to make those children, to rescue a princess.

A well lived life, regardless of century or living standards, will always reflect these rituals. Objectively proven by the simple fact these stories have existed, and will exist, and do exist.

But yes yes society's done habbenings work sucks yes yes tell me again like it's new

Build a cabin by hand in the alaska wilderness and survive 2 gears off the grid will put hair on your chest and will make you feel complete and accomplished. After that, sell the property and infiltrate a corporation which you then covertly scam and break it apart like enron while getting away with it w new passports and outs to other countries.

You're memeing, but suicidal Jow Forumsacks really should go on an insane journey/quest like that. At least attempt to. Anything but waiting to die, being a NEET, or being a counter-productive piece of shit and killing innocents. The only successful terrorists were Tarrant and the guy who murderd
a politican in Germany, and they memory-holed him extremely quickly.

>By confronting your father in middle age about his failings
Actually I may have done this. I don't know if I did it fully or did it right though. Will you know for certain when you've completed a step in your spiritual development?

Im not memeing cause I did just that, built my own cabin and lived off the vrid, sold it and spent the last 3 years traveling, sleeping w random artsy chicks in different country's, spent time in a zen monastery in japan, I found myself and feel at peace while my adventure still continues. This fool clearly needs direction

sucks 2 be and ogre

kopp
Why is jesus be monstrous?

I'm not a fan of this website but so you have some basis.

changingminds.org/disciplines/storytelling/plots/hero_journey/atonement_father.htm

Since Campbell's Thousand Faces, generations of writers have come up with extremely literal interpretations of his monomyth. Sometimes it works, and nowadays, it more often comes across as formulaic and predictable. In a literal sense, the protagonist confronts a male authority figure, and the consequence of that meeting will result in some sort of Apotheosis.

The reason this ritual has been ratified within the monomyth, and thus the public layman's perception of myth, it becomes this odd chicken or egg situation. People don't even realize why it's there in the first place.

It's because we all have a father and most of us will grow and mature in adults. Then, we find our parents not as giant gods, but peers at eye level. We judge them as human beings, not as the giant gods, and their flaws become highlighted. We blame these flaws for our own and find anger in their fault. Soon we accept them for their humanity and thus we accept our own. Becoming better human beings ourselves. Then, eventually, we make our children, and repeat the cycle. Hopefully, more functional, and more loved.

This ritual is WHY there's an Atonement With The Father.

As to the answer to your question, I have no idea if you did it right. But you confronted him and that's better than not. I won't ask if you experienced an apotheosis afterward, because you won't know what that means. But I will ask if you felt better. And that's usually a good simile.

YHWH/jewhova/demiurge/moloch is. He demands your fear and your foreskin; hallmarks of a demonic parasite. This entity isn’t the Father of Kristos.

Attached: E056DBC2-9B8D-40A7-86ED-2F17306AD31A.jpg (958x1042, 1.06M)

The greatest adventure lies within

>demiurge
Gnostic tranny kike

Attached: plato feminism.jpg (194x293, 12K)

>you will never extract the hearts of thousands atop a giant pyramid in mexico.

Born 500 years too late.

a person who lives off the grid for 2 years would be unable to accept life as a cog in a corporation

I'm not gonna get into too may details, but basically the fight happened after I learned some shit, then I didn't talk to him again for about 7-8 months all the while I felt incredible anger and contempt for him. When we met up again to sum it up he admitted he wasn't a perfect guy and he's only human but he tries his best, and in the context of the situation it was done in I internally forgave him, and I have felt better at least about my relationship with my family since then.

i remember being 9

> be DoD
> say "the internet is more powerful than atomic bombs

every autist is a piece of mankinds greatest weapon. sorry you don't get to be a comic book hero.

Yup that's some Atonement With The Father. Now you know why it's a thing in storytelling and thus, the human condition. When you have kids, look forward to sitting on the other side of that table, and now you know how to raise a kid to reach that ritual differently.

Atoning with the father does not need be a negative experience in life.

Dead is the age of honorable knights and kings, but the age of interstellar voyagers has begun my friend. We were born to conquer planets!

Attached: 1567476537922.png (300x300, 3K)

Well shit. Maybe all that jungian archetype stuff isn't just a meme.

We're on the heroes journey and we don't even know it. How do you progress farther into it?

Can I COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM on other planets?

based and coom-pilled

There are jewish pedo monsters and tranny abominations outside. Step out the door and slay them please faggot.The evil is still alive and well and your faggot ass hasn't realized the darkness waiting for a hero to challenge it yet.

I can only speak for myself. However, strict reading on Carl Jung's works yielded little value. It was Campbell's actual words, in his books, that influenced my current worldview. However these writings are steeped in a familiarity with Jungian language. That said, it's also steeped in a familiarity of all kinds, and primarily written in language of... A writer, or specifically a storyteller. Which makes sense. Thousand Faces is more or less a writing textbook.

My opinion, since you're asking which is nice so thank you user, is simple. You don't consciously choose to continue with the monomyth. It will continue regardless. This will keep going. No matter what. You already have. Because simple I can put it, the monomyth IS life, and life IS the monomyth. They're the same thing.

I've noticed life presents cycles. Circles of time wherein you receive a Call to Adventure and come out the other Master of Two Worlds, with a Freedom to Live. It's happened and you didn't even notice. But you probably felt better at the end. Then, the cycle repeats itself, for the new adventure in life.

As to the broader thesis of this topic. The wallowing veil of despair and boring grey languish of life. I personally feel that will always be there. I've come to appreciate the slower parts of my life. My personal interest in the monomyth has indeed provided a broader view of my life. When I encounter and pass through a ritual in life, it feels good. Especially now that I'm conscious of them, which is validating of my interest.

If this is your avenue to this positivity, then I'd suggest that you read more about the monomyth. Next time you consume a piece of fiction, pay attention to something like, does the protagonist encounter male authority? How does he come out the other side? Cringe and adolescent it may be, how can I apply this lesson to my life? Yes, fiction is consumable product today, but once upon a time. It was canon, literally, and it helped people.

Mythical heroes didn't really exist. What do you want? Danger? You can have that easily. And in every age, just as there have been some who lived exciting lives there have been losers like you who sat at home and complained their lives were boring.

Thanks user I sort of get what you're saying. This monomyth stuff does interest me a bit. Besides Campbell's Thousand Faces are there any other books or sources you'd reccommend?

Also what do you mean by the master of 2 worlds?

You want to be a hero user?
You want adventure?
en.legion-recrute.com/

Based and adventurepilled. What’s the point of being a man in the modern world? Everything is so fucking gay and cucked now. Just think about what we are doing right now. We are all essentially gossiping about politics online. No opportunity to do anything else but wage slave and get bitched at by society. No sense of wonder. No sense of pride. Just work for women, blacks, and kikes then die

Attached: B6432565-DF57-4B16-B47F-28F0EC6F43D5.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

I think the most accessible thing to read would be a transcription of Joseph Campbell's interview with Bill Moyer titles The Power of Myth. I also believe the video is just on youtube and Netflix.

And, while Harmon attracts a certain energy on the internet, his understanding of the monomyth is why some call him genius. I could write endlessly but he already has. There's a few pages but honestly this singular one blog page does a good job.

channel101.fandom.com/wiki/Story_Structure_102:_Pure,_Boring_Theory

Just backpack bro and not in a lame country like Western Europe. You can do that until you're 35. After that, yes you're a "work cuck" and so were most of the people who ever lived.

Attached: alpha assburger.gif (461x288, 2.86M)

Take a significant dose of tryptamine psychedelics in silent darkness and you can experience all of the adventure you could ever want.

>Yes, fiction is consumable product today, but once upon a time. It was canon, literally, and it helped people.

Books are great and all and you can extract a lot out of them, but to act is still best. I'm an old fag but some of my best memories and what made me was grueling long hours 7 days a week 14 hours a day in the oil fields where I fucking banked chedder. Falling in Love and then losing it was gruesome but worth it. One night stands here and there teach you lessons as well. Drinking too much and then learning to tame the bottle. Getting a dog and watching your best friend age as you help in his geriatric age and finally have to put him down. Losing loved ones. Having a child. Winning some fist fight and losing others. Learning to use tools to build things. Planting some trees and helping others. Catching a fish and gutting it to eat it. Wiping out on a mountain bike trail and watching the blood poor out of the gash on your shins is visceral AF when you were doing 45 mph on a decline.

My best shit is backpacking across India to get to and climb the Himalayas and meet some of the hermits that live in caves there and spent a month living near by one of them in fucking cave. That really brought me back to my roots of just living, pure existence, being at the mercy of God and the elements with million dollar views or the surrounding areas, I'm talking places where none of the tourist faggots go. Ayahuasca w shamans in south America. LSD with old school dead heads who hung w/ Jim Morrison. Spearing Sting rays off the coast of Chile.

Just get out there and choose your own adventure. Or, learn to snipe an-hero one of the top of the pyramid niggers and gain a page in a history book. This will start being a thing, old fags on their way out w nothing to lose will start anheroing top brass

You can do both.

Soon though, if Elon's Starship works as expected, we'll have the adventure of exploring and colonizing space

Remember that SpaceX is now potentially worth 120 Billion USD, because spaceX is the only company capable of launching their own satelites, and they are launching their starlink program, which would enable global low latency high bandwidth internet, circumnavigating fiber communication lines and thus making huge amounts of capital of stock exchange traffic.

Pretty soon, they'll have a budget rivaling many countries annual military budgets. Starship is getting made, and starship is getting made for normal people whether governments like it or not.

>she waits for you to resurrect Her
Bruh...that shit hit me hard. It fucking hurts. Thank you

youtu.be/BPt23KuW-ZM

good vid. Like I said, its all about getting experiences that make you feel alive and help you to find yourself. Its like being a knife which has to be shaped, beaten, weathered, heat treated, and finally sharpened, except we does this through our entire lives

yeet

I’m glad I could help. Here’s the pdf of Evola’s Mystery of the Grail, one of my favorites.
mega.nz/#!TXgSXIKb!pb3_bA5qpapvUgDEFm9cPf2vyvAzSbSKkzvjb_VWx0I

Here is Nos, Book of the Resurrection by Miguel Serrano.
mega.nz/#!HbAQxSoA!56QXTJLS__OQqNsblmwjiOyjNLdAM0oLM10vGjbH49Q

Attached: 6ADBC194-8F22-4F4F-ACF9-1089F6E621BB.jpg (220x353, 21K)

*laughs in pic related

Attached: St Brenton Tarrant.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Learn Arabic or Farsi and challenge yourself in a hostile foreign land. All of what you describe is possible, fortune follows the brave.

Attached: turkeyvulture.jpg (352x446, 12K)

neither will you! ha hahahahhaahahahahhh!

I will

this chonky nukeboi right here

Attached: 1068191417.jpg (1000x541, 82K)

You are a fucking buffoon, OP. You are a fucking child. You think if you do go on adventure that life will be like a movie, that you will be the protagonist. You think that the fairy tales are real, that life is a movie and you are the protagonist. Why you even think you can't do these things now. You can, you're just a pussy, pussy. You're a little faggot who is too afraid to enlist and then join a PMC, to volunteer as a foreign soldier, to market yourself as a mercenary. You can do it now. You just don't have the skills and you don't have the balls and you don't have the brains.

Even in a mythical, fantasy world you wouldn't be the hero. You could go on adventure now but you won't because you want someone to hand it to you. There's no grand author looking out for you. That's not nihilism, God exists but he didn't make fucking creation for you.

>Even 50 years ago I could at least sign up to become a mercenary in Africa.
Tell me why you won't be the one with a sucking lung wound from a lucky nignog AK shot. Tell me why you won't be the one who gets blown up by a mortar round.

You'll bullshit and say you would trade it all but you're a liar because you could do it now and you're too afraid to, you don't have the ability to, you never would. You could join the legion but you won't. That's not the adventure you want, you'll say. That's too much discipline, that's cucked and Jewed and whatever sour grapes excuse you got.

I did all that shit last week, after I smoked that PCP laced joint.
My "deeds" were recorded.....by the court.
Not sure about my nation's descendants, but I'm sure Crown Council will "recall" it whenever he wants to "inspire" the judge.

YHWH is not Moloch, and indeed condemns him. Jesus is the Son of YHWH the Father.
And you are a blaspheming faggot.

Do something else dumb faggot

ACCELERATE

Attached: tfw siegepilled.jpg (1242x1238, 480K)

Stolen weapons.

prove nukes exist shlomo, go ahead. touch one of them off.

Aim for legend. Take out the trash. Record your scalps for posterity. Move like a wrathe.

Let me tell you something, while you may not belive thid you are living in the most comftorable all around best time in history. You didnt have to live in a dirty, disease ridden, nutrionally inept, blood soaked period of history. Those hero novels that get the princess are memes, even medieval people made fun of em (don quixote) so dont feel bad. WhT makes things "worse" is the fact that we are so interconnected, globalized, we are aware of others degeneracy and the "bad" that poisons our society its all really just paranoia even if their is some truth behind it. Even going by todays standards youd probably just have been an aborted chinese baby than who you are right now. The only thing this shows is that ignorance is truly bliss and boomers led an ignorant and mostly "safe" life something we cant follow nowadays unless you were truly unplugged from all technology.

Attached: 1568679343691.png (784x645, 36K)

>You might even get to be on one of those tv shows.
Imagine all the subtle redpills you could drop for upper middle class boomers.

Damn, not bad man.

Powerful

>sons

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

Day-dreaming about hitting niggers with my mace is not as satisfying as really hitting niggers with my mace.

>It isn't illegal if no-one sees it