>daughter is white
>sits on her lap
>mother is very beautiful so is he daughter
>you can see that her daughter will look like her mother later
>its a very sunny day
>sun shines in the bus
>daughter is playing with the long blonde hair of her mother
>mother is smiling down on her daughter

It's really hard to describe but in this moment I thought to myself I have to defend these two people. The 14 words. We have to protect our people because we are the beauty in this world.
I know its looking really bad for us but we can't just give up. I will not swallow the black pill because I want those two people to live in a world where they dont have to fear any harm.
Its our duty.

Attached: 1562512989884.png (1027x1245, 1.35M)

There are a lot of people who deserve to live and prosper

The enemy say we only understand hate.
That isn't true, though they desperately need it to be.

It lets them call us monsters, freaks, and evildoers without giving themselves pause to consider who they are attacking or why.

Love is the most powerful force of all.
Not the fake love pedaled by politicians and charities and celebrities.
But the love for your family, and your land and people.

Our triumph shall be the triumph of Love.

everything the left says is projection. who understands deep, emotional hatred better than leftists?

>muh blonde hair blue eyes
You nigger. Sage.

Today I saw a beautiful aryan girl at the supermarket. She was with a mixed negress and a midnight black Tyrese looking lanky ape. I thought nothing of it, that they were maybe just friends by some twisted stroke of reality, but as I heard their conversation my mind began to sputter with horror.
>Aryan girl: So what should we buy for mom to cook
>Mulatto girl: I don't know, maybe mac and cheese
>Nigger: Ayylmafaolookidis Star Wars Mac N cheese hahaha
>Aryan girl: 2 for 1 sure I'm down

After this my head started spinning from the implications. The mother had cheated on her White husband with a nigger. What's more than that is that the midnight black twizzler looked younger than the two giels. Which means that somehow, a full nigger was inducted into the family which probably consisted solely of their White mother now that the White male had had his life ruined and the negroid bull finished his pump n dump. I almost fell into the aisles because of the massive physical disorientation and discomfort of the situation. The mulatto girl even had a similar face structure to the Aryan girl, but with those disgusting frazzled curled dreadlocks instead of normal hair.

I'm blackpilled still. I almost left immediately for home without checking out because of how disgusted I was. It still haunts me several hours later.

Stop

>be me
>white liberal female in Germany
>have a young daughter who is going to pre-school (white male father left)
>have to take her on the bus because I dont have my license yet
>pay ticket and go sit down like normal
>weirdo obese white guy sitting opposite me and my daughter
>he has a his phone out and is reading the news
>white spots all over jeans and jacket
>gross.jpg
>he looks up and sees me and my daughter
>stares at me then stares at my daughter for 5 min straight
>start getting nervous
>I get my daughter and we get off the next stop even though its far away from the school
>think to myself, man I wish tyrone was here he coulda kicked the shit out of that weirdo on the bus

Attached: 1543109843831s.jpg (164x250, 6K)

its time for you to craft a minecraft-15 and goto war against creepers and villagers alike

>flag
Sterotypes are....phenomena

You’re such a fucking cringelord

I can’t imagine being this much of a pussy

well said brother

It doesnt matter how many we lost. We dont fight for them
We fight for the ones that are faithful to their race. Who stayed faithful to their destiny. Those are the ones I wanna protect.

as much as OP thinks he can whiteknight for the entire white race my post is more reality than his.

also what said

Not even funny. Had to reply cuz of trips

Black pill the modern culture
White pill on whiteness and the counter culture to come

Build yourself and make your own family to defend and love brother

no quarter for you when the apes take over

Women are easy to sway. If they noticed alpha white males dominating the world and destroying the jew they would start coming back. Roasties can pay the toll but I'm sure a few guys won't mind as long as they get laid. That is the reality. Women see the average white male cucking out, turning "trans" and acting completely like faggots that even a loser like tyrone seems more suitable. Women do actually care if you can physically protect them, even if they will be beaten by the one they think will protect them later on. They haven't evolved much past getting wet at males who commit violence. Some have, and those are the keepers though.

New pasta?

Write about it on your blog, faggot

You are a testament to why voting should have an iq requirement.

Soon user,the fire rises and our people will reclaim our destiny

Attached: Hitler people quote.jpg (600x921, 128K)

Non-identitarians can't understand. They think in individualist terms, and would mistake your feelings for simple attraction to the mother. They don't understand the profound sense of superself identity.