Save whites!

Save whites!

Attached: 48897841_322906115226614_177878857997615104_n.jpg (750x500, 48K)

>tfw could have been wh*te but sicilian ancestors got captured by muslim girls with brown feet and were forced to sniff their toes
tainted forever

Attached: sicilian lady.jpg (850x602, 88K)

>tattoos
She must have had 50 dudes inside of her already, so no.

Attached: Absolutely_degenerate.jpg (1024x673, 96K)

Please, just because a little interbreeding may have occured HUNDREDS of years ago, is not something to worry about.Besides, at that point, it would basically be bred out, IF if occured.

Brown genes are hard to get rid of! Here's how sicilian girls used to look. After moor girls came, they had one whiff of their desert feet and had their genes polluted.

Attached: nord feetsssss.jpg (890x864, 620K)

And what year was this photo taken?

last year but she is one of the lucky sicilian ladies whose ancestors weren't forced to huff muslim girlfeet. My dna is soiled.

Attached: denko.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I'm sorry to hear that.

stop spreading false information. you sick fucking degenerate.

Attached: 1568514830299.jpg (1766x741, 302K)

at least you don't mind unlike most.

My cousin is g*rman and irish and her feet are really pale, like snow color. She often bullies mine saying they're a lot darker and polluted by moors.

Attached: germm.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

cope

Attached: stinky sicilian feet.jpg (1158x1637, 277K)

aren't you the guy with the vpn that posts his ancestry everywhere?

yep that is him.
what a fucking loser

no i actually like being sicilian. Makes it easier to acquire wh*te girl feet for rubbing.

Attached: 1505145540637.jpg (800x900, 158K)

All you did was link a shitpost from a butthurt Italian taht compared Central Africans to Italians, rather than Northern Italians which did in fact black Italy.

sicilian girls sniffed arab girlfeet and thats why they're brown.

>g*rman
Why did you blur out 'German'?

i know who you are retard
south Korean self hating Sicilian
im not sicillian you are.
the third study the original poster did test north african dna and it showed the same
you're ancestors are shamed of you and you should kys

because her feet are much paler than mine and she says i basically have muslim feet. G*rmans are rude.

also she makes me give her pedicures from time to time. The smell melted my insides.

Attached: germanic feets.png (406x353, 308K)

Do you oppose white genocide?

g*rman ladies deserve to keep their pale feet but sicilian feet are still cuter.

Maybe one day they will be subjugated to moorish girls and made to sniff them and get browned, just like what happened in sicily.

Attached: nord girl feet.png (1023x991, 1.1M)

Are you Jewish?

s-sicilian

want revenge for when my ancestors were forced to sniff arab girl toes. Now my eyes are brown (like their feet)

Attached: denkoooo.png (580x435, 300K)

Jews cause mass imigration. No Jews, no mass immigration.

g*rman genes are very weak and get browned easily by superior sicilian/mudslime genes (same thing)

also at least sicilian girls can cook

Attached: sicilian girl feet.jpg (446x631, 39K)

Fuck off you race mixing kike. Go back to Israel and cry about the holocaust myth.

show flag