Religion is for weak minds

“Is it my fault if belief in Divinity has become a suspected opinion; if the bare suspicion of a Supreme Being is already noted as evidence of a weak mind; and if, of all philosophical Utopias, this is the only one which the world no longer tolerates? Is it my fault if hypocrisy and imbecility everywhere hide behind this holy formula?” - Pierre Joseph Proudhon

Religion is for people with weak minds and no incentive to expand their mental horizons. Prove me wrong.

Attached: DD1DEFFE-36C4-499A-AE6C-C94289196355.jpg (960x720, 215K)

Attached: FF57DFC2-ECFD-4E6F-A5D5-A90DC222D077.jpg (1000x454, 102K)

Hello rabbi

Attached: 1568483984391.png (644x960, 526K)

Woah, you showed me.

Attached: 06C80A62-AC15-47E7-8F42-9BCB20662DB7.jpg (800x419, 307K)

I shoa'd you

Adolf Hitler embraces Rosa Bernile Nienau, then about 6, at his mountainside Bavarian retreat in 1933. He refused to cut off contact with her even after he was told that her grandmother was Jewish.

Attached: 3D4E7443-0FE5-4DA4-815B-FF920CE6A08A.jpg (1484x1192, 254K)

>I was glad when I saw them, that I had come back to the outfit and gone into Germany, for the trip, with its views of the lagers and prison camps, had finally convinced me of the need to drive the Germans from the face of Europe. How could a civilized nation run concentration camps and murder millions-and still fight for that way of life? How could a man fight for a nation that broke up millions of families, that put old women and little children to work in slave-labor lagers? The Third Reich was a cancer on the face of the Western man. I was glad now that I had played a part, however small, in helping to remove that cancer. Herbert Hoover, with his methodical, engineer's mind, could admire the Germans as an efficient and industrious race, but I was only sorry that I had not shot more of them.
>I had never believed in the war until I had gone into Germany and seen what the Germans had in mind for the world: the slave labor lagers, the broken families, the men from Dachau; old women and little children worked to death in Ruhr factories. To me the Germans were a nation of barbarous psychopaths responsible for the first degree murder of ten to fifteen million Poles, Russians, and Jews, innocent civilians whose only crime was to have been born-Poles, Russians, or Jews. They had filled hundreds and hundreds of tank ditches with the bodies of men, women and children, had denied God and Christ to follow a satanic Messiah who promised them only murder on the vilest and vastest scale in history. A nation of animal lovers who had never understood people, the Germans had set out deliberately to exterminate the Slav, to annihilate the Jew, to murder all whom they disliked or who would not love them as animals loved them that had been taught to obey and beg for food. I wanted the Germans to be thoroughly punished-if I could ever catch Himmler or Hitler or Goering, I would take the greatest delight in making them die slowly.

Attached: 1563693932956.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

this is the truth but most are not as smart as Hitler

>Cites a KIKE text source that has been UNIVERSALLY debunked.

Attached: Christian Hitler.png (1280x967, 1.11M)

>Hate the people who killed the Messiah
Makes sense to me

Hitler was a puppet of the families.
Haavara Agreement
Lehi
Max Warburg

Attached: Hitler.jpg (790x551, 242K)

Hmm, that is a simplistic way to look at it, but I do not believe you are truly wrong.
Religion served originally as two things.
-A set of laws to govern people in times without a central power that could enforce their own rules, by having people believe in something so powerful they cannot oppose it.
-A way to pass on knowledge of important things to do, without really explaining WHY you had to do them. A lot of important rituals in Pagan religions are actually beneficial and even vital tasks that kept peoples lives going in ancient times. A tradition to appease the earth gods and yield a good harvest might actually be something that fertilized the land or rotated crops to allow nutrients to build back up in the soil. Shit like that. Some rituals actually served as a sort self hypnosis to get one into a certain frame of mind to aid them in a goal.
Hell, prayer is a form of meditation.
So yes, you could call it something for people with weak minds.
But it is actually an old technique to pass on "Shit That Works And Keeps Us Going As A Society" in a time where proper methods to understand the world did not exist.

christianity got shit on pretty bad by nihilism and existentialism in the 20th century

And yet, if we boil religion down to such terms, what is science but a religion unto itself?
While yes, Scientific Laws and Theories are based on centuries of Empirical Evidence, we are still ultimately putting faith in these things to be true without actually KNOWING for CERTAIN that they are true. Because there IS no way to know for sure, which is also proven by Empirical Evidence.
Taking that into account, OP.
What is Science but a more advanced form of Religion?

Attached: 1567986245039.jpg (810x1024, 101K)

I know religious traditions helped to build society and nations-to propel ancient civilizations to then spread their civilization structure elsewhere. The spreading of religion spread more than just religion-it spreads civilization. It was a good idea when it was introduced, and it did both good and bad things. Genocide in the name of religion came alongside all the law and order religion brought.

However, in the computer era-it is unnecessary. Anyone who doesn’t see past the charade has a weak mind, and their belief system was engraved in their minds from a young age-doing more damage than good. With the endless information at the hands of our fingerprints, we have no excuse for ignorance. Today, progress is mostly made by atheists who are in the engine room at the front of the train. Then there’s the agnostics who aren’t really sure what to think in the middle. Then there’s the majority of the population at the end of the train, and they’re doing nothing but slowing the rest of us down.

Good thing Jews worship Satan and not God

Attached: We are not of a kind.jpg (829x600, 88K)

>west throws religious traditions overboard
>west now flooded with trannies that resemble demons reading stories to children and a nigger spic muslim invasion the world has never seen before
Yawn

If science is simply a more advanced from religion, it is still the updated version. In religion, everything the holy books say is absolute. There can be no questioning it. In science, everything is subject to reasoning and statistical evidence. There nothing a scientist can say that cannot be rejected, as opposed to everything a holy man says that cannot. It is a better system, even if it’s just a more advanced form of religion.

Religion: Religious texts are absolute and questioning them is looked down upon.
Science: Everyone and everything is required to prove their assumptions with statistical evidence, and even then, they could later be proven to be wrong.

Religion: The holy book is absolute,
Science: Everything is subject to criticism.

Not in modern society. More and more science is becoming closer to older religion as politics interferes.
Look at how modern society and scientists view DNA. Look at how they treated the mind behind it when he stated that DNA does determine intelligence and that there are clear racial differences.
No one is being asked to prove that gender surgeries and pills and treatments are safe.
And what really is "proof" these days when all you need is to get enough people who are scientists to say "Yes I agree with this."

REDPILL:

Modern Jews were created in Christian Rome through a new set of legal books called the Talmud and were larping as the 'old version' of the Empire's religion.
This is why they're the only non-Chistian group to survive beside Islam. But the Judean culture died 100s of years before Judah-ism.
Their inbreeding, bone structure, and fanatical behaviors suggest neanderthal blood which now they deny but decades ago came out screaming they were the "revenge of Neanderthals", as Palestine was the last known habitat for Neanderthals.

Also Israel never existed and Judah was created by Persia from random nomadic tribes. That's why "Hebrew" is Aramaic for nomad, and the Hebrew language is just updated Canaanite letters

Attached: 1568952550397.jpg (410x374, 25K)

They had already pulled away from their own teachings during the time of Jesus. I doubt your take on things.

>Confederates with muzzleloaders beating germans with repeating rifles

Attached: 14ruBdQtg_6yX1u89c5xtabVTuVWph3xZefo26VywCA.png (256x256, 90K)

>science
Science says communion is flesh and blood.

Attached: drinkblood.jpg (679x604, 125K)

while you're at it goyim cut off your dick

REDPILL:

Modern Jews were created in Christian Rome through a new set of legal books called the Talmud and were larping as the 'old version' of the Empire's religion.
This is why they're the only non-Chistian group to survive beside Islam. But the Judean culture died 100s of years before Judah-ism.
Their inbreeding, bone structure, and fanatical behaviors suggest neanderthal blood which now they deny but decades ago came out screaming they were the "revenge of Neanderthals", as Palestine was the last known habitat for Neanderthals.

Also Israel never existed and Judah was created by Persia from random nomadic tribes. That's why "Hebrew" is Aramaic for nomad, and the Hebrew language is just updated Canaanite letters