Sum up history in 10 words or less

Aryan vs Jew

Attached: 1569104305452.jpg (400x634, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1Z1y2PSNw
youtu.be/oJnVQhPPbj0?t=203
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rich exploit poor and SJW's are useful idiots

The enemy of my enemy's enemy is me.

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Attached: wp2471066.jpg (1920x1200, 264K)

Not wrong

Attached: 1569061634424.png (1302x892, 179K)

It's so strange. My father's half jewish and looked exactly like a combination of the two when he was young.
My German grandfather looked significantly different.

You will never be free, nobody will ever allow it.

Sad but true because homesteading and living off the land is practical crime to those who wish to further enrich themselves on either inherited or ill begotten "wealth". You must pay! Charity is not voluntary, it is enforced, in a world where it is best not to exist at all. Let us rejoice in the scripture that is foreign aid! Let us be giving to those who wish to do us harm! Let us serve with absolutely no gratuity in all we do.

Nah.

FUCK YOU!

jew vs gentile.

Attached: jewsgentilescorrection.jpg (612x322, 27K)

Hence space exploration, without the frontier all that is good slowly dies

Kike lmao

How did you dodge the ovens?

Sleep, Food, Violence, Sex, Hobbies, Work, Money, Pain, Disappointment, Death.

Attached: Sigma.jpg (1348x309, 84K)

Not all got persecuted. He even got sent to a Napola.

The shota on the left is much cuter.

Jupiter vs Saturn

REDPILL:

Modern Jews were created in Christian Rome through a new set of legal books called the Talmud and were larping as the 'old version' of the Empire's religion.
This is why they're the only non-Chistian group to survive beside Islam. But the Judean culture died 100s of years before Judah-ism.
Their inbreeding, bone structure, and fanatical behaviors suggest neanderthal blood which now they deny but decades ago came out screaming they were the "revenge of Neanderthals", as Palestine was the last known habitat for Neanderthals.

Also Israel never existed and Judah was created by Persia from random nomadic tribes. That's why "Hebrew" is Aramaic for nomad, and the Hebrew language is just updated Canaanite letters

Attached: neanderthal war.png (960x1106, 458K)

Revenge of the nerds

(((history)))

people make place to live, then, GIB ME DAT(repeat)

Violence: the supreme authority from which all other authority derives.

Attached: 1561948163422.jpg (1072x1053, 101K)

This is the only other logical one so far.

It's all bullshit and I'm tired

It looks like a little trickster demon.

Self-serving rationalizations that excuse each party involved, blame chosen several.

Self-serving rationalizations that excuse each party involved, blame chosen several.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1Z1y2PSNw

Attached: ww1-b-038-defend.jpg.jpg (531x813, 62K)

Checked

Attached: DNfb6oWV4AAhD1L.jpg (1200x800, 359K)

8y c*ck.

Attached: 1569042994345.jpg (263x89, 8K)

I'm basically obsessed with this theory. It explains so much. Jewish philosophers I read like Maurice Samuel rightly point out there is a Jewish soul and a Gentile soul, and that all the Gentile souls are mostly just slightly different flavors of the same thing. Some are more aggressive, some are more intelligent, but ultimately we all are very different than the way Jews think. I could never understand why Jews think so differently than everyone else. They're the only race to do so. Them being a different type of hominid would explain it. If you ever read about what the neanderthals were like by philanthropists, you'd think they were describing Jews. I bet the Jews today are the ultra elite neanderthals that made it through the ice age.

It's called they were converting so they had to become literate.

Their entire culture is highly mercantalist, and so only the most scrupulous characters with well fleshed out desires, and restraints, by his world view survives, because they will indulge in every unscrupulous behavior if their's shekels to be made. They're basically thriving by our desires. "welfare state," implement property tax so the "wealthy pay" even though everyone who's property is valuable will pay and now only the wealthiest will bother to afford a mansion with a property tax of $25,000, everytime your property value goes up, the feds shekels jingle more, because some arian morons decided it was a good idea to tax livelihood, and property for mere ownership, and create an ever more vague tax bureaucracy to atain such, which the banks are tasked with gethering.

Offthread poster

During the mass exudos, because they were illiterate they were highly likely to convert, so to counter this, their communities became highly literate. We live in an era where companies will grant you anything your heart desires right down to mutilating yourself.

They will all fucking die for what they have done

I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at other than a potential connection between capitalism and Jewish nature, but I will say that I wonder if people seeing Zuckerberg as weird and a robot actually has to do with him being a different type of hominid. I mean I get freaked out when I see Jews like Debbie Wasserman Schultz as she doesn't look human. Maybe this is the origin of people thinking Reptilians control everything eh? That would be amusing if they are simply reacting to seeing a lot of 'people' that don't really look like homo sapiens and trying to figure out an explanation for it.

Attached: check em.jpg (1532x862, 119K)

how can you not understand that my thread was adressing how and why jews act so different?

Bad people killed good people, but everyone dies anyways.

I'm just not entirely convinced things like literacy rate and culture explain the way they think. It doesn't seem like the full picture. I believe culture comes from genetics. If they are highly mercantalist it is because they think this way. If they are highly literate it is because they are studious. If that literacy was for the purpose of preventing assimilation it is because they are highly ethnocentric and feared assimilation. All culture and most behaviors stem from genetics and I'm trying to get at the heart of their vastly different than any other race genetics.

I doubt they're that different after Joo Joo Binks disaster.

Checked

They do scheme alot, but are no crazier than our own government with Project MK Ultra, or Stargate Project, or deliberately irradiating thousands of their own civilians, the coup in Iran.

Between the Jewish admixture and the Soviet rape babies, there are no real Germans left. Isn't it a stroke of genius that the Germans were genocides in a Jewish war, but have to pay reparations and atone from now until forever for their "guilt" to the people who did to the Germans exactly what they lie and claim the Germans did to them? It's unreal. No wonder the "Germans" (a much more mongrelized race now, so it doesn't mean what it meant 60 years ago) have swallowed the "That evil Hitler's plan was to exterminate all Jews" myth...the reality must be so hard and bitter for them to swallow.

Moses was tired of them. Jesus was patient with them and they tried to kill him. Muhammad tried to befriend them but they betrayed him so he got rid of them. No messenger of God liked them. No pious religious leader likes them. No red pilled secular leader likes them. They were kicked out of 100 countries. They claim persecution to protect themselves.

It's all a larp. The entire thing.

If you can't achieve freedom on Earth than how will you do it in space? They will have spaceships too, and probably much nicer ones.

Niggers ruin everything.

Attached: 3E2128D7-598E-44E9-9FB4-54A268F82818.jpg (853x480, 159K)

Filthy fucking goyim thinking they arent slaves

Wealthy multigenerational satanic pedophile blackmail ring divides and conquers goyim.

Attached: 1568786034177.jpg (890x852, 118K)

the mini-enemi of me is mini-me

Attached: SIS Operative.jpg (643x482, 23K)

Attached: 1565527525725.jpg (599x478, 51K)

>war will remain a fact
For retards that give themselves to war.

4 is the number of death in Japan.

And I'm ok with retards dying. War is natural selection. Retards go to war thinking they're doing something good, but they die a retard.

His story: The story of the Devil.

Smart monkeys killing and raping each other to get ahead.

this.

the history of war is not the modern US military

Demented anthropoids versus humans

youtu.be/oJnVQhPPbj0?t=203

Jews foment hatred and war throughout a naive humanity.

Idiocy on repeat

Monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground

Modern Jews descend from Esau and the Canaanites
The Canaanites descend from Cain and the Rephaim
Cain descends from the serpent and the Rephaim from the fallen angels

Adam wasn't the first hominid and the flood wasn't global btw

You are absolutely getting at the heart of the matter my Cro-Magnonian brother. Language, ways of thinking, emotional langscape, customs, culture, and morality all enemate from inherited traits. The outer world is a manifestation of the inner, which is encoded in the human genome. That's why breeding within our own race is literally a matter of life and death. And that is why the self-chosenite neanderthal brutes wants us to race-mix so badly. That's why they want to instill guilt to aryans so much because we (like Japanese, another hominid subtype capable of creating civilisation) don't breed will without our honour. Instilling guilt starts with the kike on a cross and being perpetually sorry for being better that the lower races.
This world is a breeding experiment, the playground for the ancient battle between neanderthals and Cro-Magnonians with some other hominid subtypes playing minor roles.
The question is what world do we want those who are dear to us live in: a depraved, controlled, immoral, unethical, unjust, soulless brute hegemony created by neanderthals or the opposite that we have always created no matter the era and the place, for in us the unquenchable quest for the eternal, the true, the just, and the beautiful are forever encoded.

it's all a cohencidence

I have lived long enough to learn that 99% of people are exactly what they look like.

Attached: 1569020359304.jpg (576x768, 61K)

you are a monkey?

que isso pai

Find out who you can't criticize to win the war

Attached: 1564812448670.jpg (1015x852, 356K)

We're still just animals bound by nature's laws

Howdy.

Attached: F.B.I. atomic.png (640x480, 183K)

The Zionists controls your government and the state is trash.

Attached: America Keep paying Taxes Israel extermination of Palestinian.jpg (500x759, 148K)