EUGENICS WINS AGAIN BOYS

So apparently a bunch of teenagers are vowing not to have children until "something is done" about global warming.

Sauce: usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/09/19/no-future-no-children-pledge-teens-refuse-have-kids-until-climate-change-action/2372010001/

Well, Jow Forums, we did it. We officially forced the radical left to commit genetic suicide. I'm so proud of this community.

Attached: Global Warming Creating Eugenics.png (743x795, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1175185919193698304
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Islam is right about women.

good. stupid people have no right to breed

>teens refusing to have kids
Mexican-niggers BTFO

Attached: wires ur brain to iphone.jpg (474x695, 41K)

>a bunch of teenagers
holy cow not a bunch... that's a heck of a lot. wow that should be front page news

white people are so easy to brainwash, wtf

Whites aren't having kids anyways. Politicians know this.

we should encourage lolberals to do more harmful shit like genociding themselves.

This is actually a pretty good idea desu

Cool so when are we going to war with India, China, and the rest of the developing world?

That's the REAL solution to climate change.

Just another spokesperson for Jews on population control

Attached: Paul_Ehrlich_Jew_Famine_Birth_Control_Sterilizing_Agents.png (1129x1206, 726K)

we should encourage white liberals to not have more white liberal children, then these confusing times will end when all our enemies are jewish or brown and we can tell whos a traitor just be looking at them, or it will work like reverse psychology and create more white children.

who we can then radicalize with our memes

>women will stop being whores
those days are over

>Teens refuse to have kids
Yeah, but niggers are still gonna multiply like a cancer then get shipped to anywhere in the world their NGOs want them.
Fewer teen pregnancies I guess, but no shit - they have the pill. They're still little whores.

Attached: 1485293939575.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

The retards are weeding out themselves

>white teens girls refuse have kids with white boys, but being blacked is okay.
fixed

Only nazis will have kids then. Works for me.

why do we allow foreigners to demand congress do things? Deport the downy

yes they do, literally everywhere. your wish is not reality

Isn't this literally like the movie Idiocracy?

how you seen the make up of congress?
its all Jews and colored people

I wont care about climate change if the future looks like Mexico.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-14-22h25m11s818.png (1920x804, 1.31M)

They are idiots selectively choosing information because of a perceived threat and most likely to get progressive points. What LEGITIMATE dangers has anyone in recent years faced due to climate change. I guarantee you not one person has been killed by climate change.
I despise those who advocate it but then own a car and eat at starbucks, while going to college.
Despicable, insincere, poorly thought out

I wonder who is pushing for whites to not have children but also claims we need more immigrants hmmm

Attached: 1565637188517.jpg (900x1200, 96K)

Does anyone else remember some late 50's film clip about a native tribe the decided to go extinct? They pledged to have no more children.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 13K)

So, again, how is this not genocidal propaganda aimed at whites? They're telling young progressive-duped females, using a European female in her reproductive prime, to not reproduce.

Yeah, seems like the 'elites' wanting to get rid of them is a stupid idea when whites lap up whatever agenda they want to push.

Or it'll just eliminate more whites and make recovery from all of this impossible.

TOP KEK, so, the left is literally going to be death in a few years.

this.

>using a European female in her reproductive prime, to not reproduce.
SHE'S A FUCKING DEFECT YOU FOOL.
The biggest problem that whites have is that weak stupid fucks like her and her parents have been making babby for long enough to out-populate the good genetics once found among Europeans.

>What LEGITIMATE dangers has anyone in recent years faced due to climate change. I guarantee you not one person has been killed by climate change.
They blame severe storms, which often kill people, on 'climate change.'

Oh no, water vapor!

Good. They are shit. But, that will do nothing for climate change until africans, chinese and pajeets stop popping out children by the dozen. You know, the people they are casually ignoring.

Not having children *is* doing something about climate change. Zoomers can start fucking again.

>teenagers are vowing not to have children
Not if I can help it.

Attached: bbaskets.png (235x273, 78K)

yep. But we still need to genocide the ancestors of Dwayne Mountain Dew Herbert Comacho

Why did they get a girl that lives in a country that is winter 9 months out of the year to tell us the warming in dangerous?

Why not use some brown girl from a country that is going underwater or is too hot?

Attached: dora the spic.jpg (600x847, 59K)

/thread

Attached: 1518064536481.jpg (500x745, 65K)

Attached: 1565712081759.png (878x706, 171K)

>SHE'S A FUCKING DEFECT YOU FOOL.
Where did I say she was a perfect specimen? I said she's at about the prime age for reproduction, since she's 16. They're targeting young, fertile, impressionable women with this, is my point.

They weren't going to have kids anyway.

This.

sounds good to me people who hate me will not reproduce

*white kids
Doubt spics and niggers will stop having kids to stop climate change

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: 1565635162698.jpg (1616x1212, 678K)

If you're dumb enough to take Greta's word on anything, you should be sterilized.
Most people look at this clown and facepalm. Especially here in the US.

the only people who will do this are white people.
the elves are leaving anyways

>So apparently a bunch of teenagers are vowing not to have children until "something is done" about global warming.
Sounds like the problem solves itself. Anyone dumb enough to believe in catastrophic climate change might not deserve to procreate.

GOOD!
Fuck the kids of the me me me generation.
Can you imagine what their offspring will be like?

Mass murder because a text failed to send.

Arson because Netflix raised subscription prices.

Cutting off their genitals because nobody will fuck their beastly looking asses....oh...wait...NVM

Destroying anything remotely resembling society because it hurts their feelings

Killing toddlers because MUH CHOICE economic, societal, and emotional abortion rights

The same stupid fuckin story over and over because new lights and colors

>please nuke us Russia/china

now if only they can get africans and poos to join them

> Cutting off their genitals because nobody will fuck their beastly looking asses....oh...wait...NVM
Did you mean circumcision or MTF?

What's that you say? A 16 year old is refusing to get pregnant until the weather's nicer?

Where's the problem?

THIS SAME 1 & DONE POST / PIC HAS BEEN IN EVERY POTATO-KID THREAD

they should show their commitment and get sterilized. This seems half-hearted.

Attached: gender_war.jpg (639x610, 51K)

And now we come full circle and see what the underlying plan was all along for this zog puppet with FAS

>Stop having babies
>...
>Not so fast 3rd worlders, and below average IQers

Retards will refuse to reproduce and die off by themselves? Somehow, I don't believe this. There must be a trick.

alhamdulillah

>retarded liberal nutbags are refusing to procreate
oh nooooo, pleasee, noooooooo, noooooooo

Lie that's a false media narrative I saw an article the other day saying the number one concern for Canadians is climate change so I did an experiment and talked to maybe 30 random people in an unbiased location while I was working and only about 3 said they were kinda worried about it then I drop some climate red pills on them and they said yeah maybe you're right maybe it is all bullshit, dont fall for the hype people care about jobs and the economy that's about it

People with downs shouldn't be having kids to begin with?

Climate cuck liberal faggot white kids are threatening not to have kids.... and that's a problem?

cut for beiber

fantastic.

It's all fake hype what don't you get about that just like two million people were supposed to go to Area 51 and only a 1
50 showed up it's all talk

Good, the 100-120 IQ people are the most damaging to society and the most likely to believe in climate change. Perfectly executed psyop once again.

Attached: horseshoe.jpg (586x523, 23K)

No most liberals are white they were brainwashed into being liberals we can brainwash them into being right wing I'm convinced laugh when people are just sheep they will follow the dominant Force which will be us eventually the pendulum is already starting to swing back

Disagree the higher the IQ the more likely they are not to believe the mainstream narrative and look for their own information which from what I've seen shows that climate change is natural and mostly caused by the Sun and water vapour in the atmosphere not CO2

Attached: 1538340494336.jpg (854x750, 80K)

Then you agree with me, a genius and hill Billy Bob are both not going to fall for the climate change scam. The people that believe in the neo religion (((science))) are mostly the pseudo intellectual s o y boy that we have all come to know, this type of person is adverse to labor but doesn't have the intelligence to truly make a change.

Global warming is a bullshit conspiracy theory. Like the earth being flat or vaping being harmful to your health. Complete nonsense.

environmentalist chicks will only do anal now?

It's easy to not get pregnant when nobody wants to fuck you.

Good. Kids shouldn't be having kids anyway. 25-30 is better. By that time, the Earth should've already perished, according to AOC.

They shouldn't. Overpopulation is a problem regardless of how true or not climate change and our culpability is.

Maybe all the water vapour from vaping is causing climate change.....

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

>Idiots removing themselves from the genepool

How will humanity ever continue

1st person in power that tells this kid to fuck off we put into the white house in 2020. also, elon supports this cunt so elon can stop lurking here as well. bitch.

Agreed this is why I agreed with Bernie Sanders when he said Cull third world populations, I'm cool with abortion as long as it's non-whites being aborted

Potatokid will be sacrificed soon, they wanna blame it on us.

Elon "who do you think owns the press" musk supports this autistic FAS kid? Gunna need sauce on that claim

Were getting closer. Indian trash avalanches are already happening

Good.
Since when did the narrative change to where under age sex and teen pregnancies were to be encouraged.

Fucking bizarro land in a bizarro timeline.
John Bacon.. the guy who wrote that article needs his head examined

yes but in that world everyone would be mutted to meaninglessness.

sure, check his twitter. top tweet twitter.com/elonmusk
and
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1175185919193698304

that native american actor was actually 100% Italian.

WHITES REFUSING TO REPRODUCE.. THIS IS A FUCKING PROBLEM. niggers spics chinks nepal india, they reproduce like fucking 3d printing. this bitch IS FUNDED BY SOROS, SHE IS A FUCKING KIKE PUPPET SUPPORTING WHITE GENOCIDE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE OUT SOROS.

>a man selling electric cars is promulgating the fossil fuels bad narrative
color me shocked

soros project

Why don't political killing happen in the west at all? People will go out and kill a bunch of randoms but won't target the real baddies, baka.

Shit I'm retarded good point

fpbp

more like 2040

My 8yearold sister refuses to have any more sex without fixing global warming. Everyone clapped.

Now there can only be rape.

bwahahah Agenda21 couldn't have hoped for a better outcome. If they knew all they needed is shitty "climate", they would have scorched earth decades ago.

Its an excuse for garbage women that are to lazy.

She's got a purty mouth??

Attached: download (4).jpg (554x850, 100K)

Why is it that every time they do something like this, the never think about the long-term consequences of their decision?
EVERY
TIME