I'm looking to leave my isolation chamber

What are some good places for media and information that is not compromised by Leftists and other Jow Forums members go to each day.

I've been on the internet from the beginning and am ready to reinvent my daily travels.

>Summit.news
>Gab.com
>BitChute.com
???

Attached: beers-hoser.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTLBQQEIWGg
youtube.com/watch?v=V4KTebUT6Mw
alexa.com/siteinfo/Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=jWT9zhKcuJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about a museum or library event. Maybe a Zumba class?

Koo loo koo loooooo kooo jew

zero hedge
american conservative
american renaissance
counter currents

Israeltimes.com

marfoogle streaming now, not very biased if you ask me. but I think he is Christian or something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTLBQQEIWGg

Canadians used to be based.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4KTebUT6Mw

OP HOSER NEWS IS almost ALL News. Try brietbart or foxnews. WND is great too.

..pinapple jelly filled doughnut cummin'...!

/end thread

real life go talk to your neighbors
theyll report you to the police and youll learb never to leave again until youre ready to do the final deed

Take off!

>real life go talk to your neighbors
>theyll report you to the police and youll learb never to leave again until youre ready to do the final deed

Should I just add more monitors to my isolation box? And should they be higher resolution? The isolation box has not been working so great lately. I need to adjust my feeds. I need it to feel more real so I can feel something.

Attached: tumblr_p68wdo0vUt1wmzeljo1_540.jpg (533x680, 74K)

You hoser!!

reddit.com

OH Kaye

>reddit.com

God, what an infested Leftist shithole Reddit has become.

I'm such an Old Fag that I distinctively remember a massive exodus from DIGG.com to Reddit and Reddit was hailed as this giant savior of our tribe.

Around 2006, I left Reddit for this Taint Hole and I've been Red Pilled and Isolated ever since.

The truth is a burden to carry.

Attached: waiting-patiently.jpg (500x457, 70K)

Five golden touques!
Four pounds of backbacon,
three French toast,
two turtlenecks,
and a beer, in a tree!

Man....it's been so long since i've seen Strange Brew.

Did you know how to get free beer?
Just put a small mouse in a beer bottle and show it to the beer store clerk.
it always work.

nigger faggot, search conservative news. Compare to leftist news. It's all bullshit propaganda but you might just get semblance of what is happening.

Attached: t'pol.jpg (187x270, 8K)

A semblance of what is happening is happening.

Attached: veiny.jpg (662x662, 64K)

that's your problem. learn to cope

I can't believe this god damn thread is still up.

Attached: I-came-back-for-an-IBM-computer.jpg (1920x1406, 468K)

>God, what an infested Leftist shithole Reddit has become.
RIP the good ol' days.
I've seen a couple of scattered screenshots and things talking about how it all went down, how it was subverted, but never all in one place. Would make a great book if anybody would write it.

>I've seen a couple of scattered screenshots and things talking about how it all went down, how it was subverted, but never all in one place. Would make a great book if anybody would write it.

Namely, the UpVoting system which gives shills an unfair advantage because they can hire an army to upvote their shit.

Here, a single comment has to stand on its own. And you don't get credit for your work outside a single thread. Those very facts make this style of forum the new standard.

>which gives shills an unfair advantage
that's the usual angle people (rightly) assume and talk about, but I don't think that's the whole story. a lot of subs went for a long time without getting subverted, like Jow Forumspolitics. then all of a sudden, overnight ...
I think it's just as, if not more likely, that the moderators of a given sub get compromised. after all, there is ZERO transparency of moderation, and it's effortless for the site admins to replace / recruit them.
really any system with human, anonymous moderators is ripe for abuse and takeover. it's even naive to suppose that Jow Forums is THAT much better, since we have no idea who the janitors are or who exists between them and whoever is actually running this site. all kinds of posts might be shadowbanned here, and we'd be none the wiser.

>it's even naive to suppose that Jow Forums is THAT much better, since we have no idea who the janitors are or who exists between them and whoever is actually running this site

There is some kind of force here that keeps most threads from being killed if you put work into them.

I've run at least 300+ post threads on MGTOW, Jews, Holohoax, etc and they've all run to their end.

I like the theory that this is a containment board to keep the people here from being unleashed onto society at large.

That is why they let us keep this place.

>keep the people here from being unleashed onto society at large
but I don't think that's how it would actually go down in practice. because once you dilute a group of people or viewpoint, it loses all power. if we lost Jow Forums we would have zero voice on the rest of the internet, because of voting systems and whatnot. we're massively outnumbered by normies and bots.
for example, if we started raiding even a single reddit sub, they would just change the algorithms or nuke it altogether, to prevent a concentration of this kind of information (not unlike how walmart will close a store if employees make any strides toward unionizing)
if anything this place is probably just to monitor wrongthink and train the AI on what to ban / downrank elsewhere.

Attached: reddit-mods2.png (945x166, 50K)

One of the Jannys here is definitely a Christcuck, he/it/she's temp banned me for posting anti-Catholic memes before.
I will get kicked and pic related will be removed but there will be three niggerdickhowdismakeufeel whiteboi threads open on the first page.

Attached: 1567002249650.jpg (640x426, 137K)

>we're massively outnumbered by normies and bots.

You underestimate the power of autism.

There are tons of ways we infiltrate normie boards and fuck with their bots.

One popular example on Twatter and JewTub

N
I
G
G
E
R
Goal accomplished lads...

You see that all the time.

Another way:

Gas all Bikes
Start Race Now

Plus the rank and traffic of this site is still very high in the US: alexa.com/siteinfo/Jow Forums.org

More people come here than the (((media))) wants to admit.

I just read some hit-piece in 2016 about how Jow Forums was having financially issues and would shut down soon.

The media shifts between wanting to demonize this site and wanting to hide it so that nobody else is red-pilled by coming here.

Bob and Doug MacKenzie. When Canadians were real men, who tried to get free beer because there were mice in the bottles.

They are still pretty based, just muslim now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWT9zhKcuJo