What's in the box?

What's in the box?

Attached: black box.jpg (2500x1667, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=inside kaaba&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0-oXC9uPkAhWQFjQIHcWWBHYQ_AUIESgB&biw=1386&bih=933#imgrc=_
youtube.com/watch?v=Nkx3pd5ULJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: index.jpg (187x270, 15K)

Slide threads.

A jew pressing buttons.

actual pic

Attached: Jack_in_The_Box_Mecca.jpg (450x327, 44K)

Nothing, it was a Mchcurch for desert pagans, holding idols of various gods. Then Muhammad smashed all of them but kept the box out of sentimental value because he helped restore it or some shit when he was young so all sunnis believe it's holy.

A rare Pepe

Underwhelming and mostly empty, like their understanding theology .

TRUMP FIRES MAGICAL BEAM OF ENERGY OUT OF HIS STAFF. NO MR. PRESIDENT THAT COULD START A WAR!

TRUMP : I MUST FIND OUT WHAT'S INSIDE.

Attached: 1568826391618.png (777x571, 488K)

Bssed

gwyneth paltrow's head

It's pretty much empty aside from a few pillars. It was built by the prophet Ibrahim A.S. (Abraham). It has nothing to do with the cult of saturn contrary to what jewish shills would have you believe.

A portal.

Twitch e thots

Cheeze Pizza

How's the whether in SD

A meteorite or some such stone. Probably from Saturn as they emulate it at that site.

Attached: 1568383034290.jpg (395x450, 61K)

weather*

They believe it was the temple built by Abraham.

a meteorite from the heavens

Ark of the Covenant

Attached: 1559755950438.jpg (2633x2661, 1M)

Jordan Peterson's stash of Klonopin and a cleaning bill for your room from a mexican immigrant

Attached: u-9-u-08i0i.jpg (1654x1654, 1.65M)

Aladdin's magic lantern and a flying carpet. Basically ancient Alien tech.

Holiest temple on Earth.

>It's pretty much empty

Definitely gwyneth paltrow's head then..

stinky arab girlfeet

A meteorite from outer space.
Some sign/miracle from god in the past.
Was also a special spot as the kabbahs supposedly existed during Abraham’s time and that he built it originally except it’s been taken over and changed into a pagan temple multiple times over in it’s history by Abraham’s enemies but Ishmael another of his sons apparently revived it during his time but the pagan Arabs or whoever lived near it again turned it into a pagan temple and supppsedly the Muslims who claim to be god’s final message say they rebuilt/revived it again.
As for the meteorite it’s been broken multiple times by armies but it’s the pieces were always reconnected and put back together.
Some no doubt were lost but its not so much what it is but what it represents to them as a foundational basis for which direction Muslims pray to.
In the early Islamic history they used to pray towards Jerusalem instead of the Kabba. So really it has no other significance then as a prayer direction for them.

It's a meteor sure, but in the meteor? Plague.

Nope the meteors never been properly examined in modern history I think but the Kabba and the stones been destroyed and rebuilt countless times in recorded history and you gotta realize it’s supposedly existed around prophet Abraham’s time as he made the kabbah originally as a house for worshipping god/yhwh/allah or whatever you wanna call him.

perfect nuke target

Attached: 1561391417059.jpg (480x240, 25K)

This times 10000x the kabba is one of the few remnants of Abraham left in this world. I’d say it’s more important then the dome of the rock or church of sepulchre.
It’s amazing how nobody Christian or Jewish is even aware of its hidden history.

Supposedly god is protecting the kabbah so no true harm can come to it.
It’s been destroyed countless times already but rebuilt and all the people who destroyed it seemed to have disappeared from history. Weird huh?

google is your friend if you want to see the inside of kaaba. Anons saying it's empty are pretty much spot-on.

Would also like to add that if the Kabba does end up being destroyed Muslims believe it’ll happen near the end of times as a sign just before jesus is resurrected. Which is not a good thing mind you as the kabbah being destroyed would accelerate the end of the world by god.

Let’s drop a nuke and find out.

>hick education

its anfor enterman block ,you will find cusmic shit

A bomb

speak upfor hussiam obama

A boy

Oh and fergot to add the kabba is a house of god made by Abraham
While what’s inside it is the black stone which is a meteorite from supposedly the time of Adam and Eve(progenitors of the human race) according to Muslims so the black stone is probably from some ancient sign from god.
While the kabbahs are remnants of Abraham.
So the black stone predates the Kabba.

Just look it up on fucking Google

So yeah I’m not superstitious or anything but it’d probably be a god idea to keep nukes away from the Kabba unless you want the antichrist to come and the end of the world scenario happening.( I mean Jesus will come and fight off the antichrist) but we’ll all be fucked over.

Good*

Perhaps a qubit or an omnibit. Unless the box itself is inside the box. Extradimensionality worship. What's better?

Attached: Joshx1.jpg (3566x5192, 2.14M)

I'm surprised not a single family member or friend of a victim of terrorism didn't respond by jacking a plane and flying it right into the black cube.

no thats in the outside corner

Another box, much smaller, about the size of a box of matches and with an arabic inscription.
Translated it means 'Pussy Stretcher'.
"But what does that mean?"
If you must know, inside the box is a little paper cat, made out of the same sheer, translucent paper that package firecrackers.
The paper cat has little X's over his eyes and it is lying on a paper stretcher with kebab skewers for handles.
The prophet predicted that when the cat rose up off the stretcher, opened the box and climbed out of it, and then made its way out the big box so the people could see, strange and wonderful things would happen for the faithful.

What if there is nothing IN the box.
But what about UNDER it?
Did you ever stop and think to yourself, maybe, just maybe there is a giant Jew underneath it?

Attached: headbox.png (275x183, 109K)

>Meteor from Gas planet

Nothing, everything!

Attached: nothing.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

A guy I went to high school with told me that people had tried to attack it many times but were always killed or vanished in mysterious "god protected" ways.

Told me stories that were basically multiple armed groups over the years have attacked and or taken control of the area, approach the cube and suddenly go crazy and start attacking each other and/or kill themselves before anything can happen to it. He said there are plenty of famous stories about the powers it supposedly has that us whites are not privy too.

He was cool. Told me he'd warn me if anything big was going to happen.

Niggers

another box

The talmud

a giant metallic pussy, not even kidding

A benis.

Attached: fNVWxBjeP8WDQ1-XUFdBEC7sT-mOmKAB3vYwNZbCQKM.jpg (617x617, 94K)

the $5 Toasted Cheddar Chalupa Box. Fuck, that damn thing tastes so good it doesn't matter how freakishly wrong it is for your health.

Attached: taco-bell-toasted-cheddar-chalupa-box-tastefully-curated-large-9.jpg (1000x562, 65K)

Holy fuck im cooming

BALLOONS!

Your mom
Everybody is waiting for thier turn

Fucking moron.

google.com/search?q=inside kaaba&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0-oXC9uPkAhWQFjQIHcWWBHYQ_AUIESgB&biw=1386&bih=933#imgrc=_

Attached: 1569040855782.jpg (840x580, 137K)

it still talks about an ice cream cone you goat fucking retard

I was going to say "let's do it then". But not now. Now you're on the other plank.

A laughing jew.

Epigenetic or epicoding schadenfreude coping. Could it be? Or is it something positively other?

Attached: 1568128326329.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nkx3pd5ULJs

>What's in the box?
>Another building similar to what epstein have on his island
>will not be opened on daily basis

the most awesome pokemon

>What's in the box?

Attached: the abyss of Hades.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

Attached: 1565883866972.jpg (500x304, 84K)