Islam is Right or Wrong

So is Islam right about women or wrong about women?

Attached: hunting_season2.gif (500x292, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdIteeYjZdU
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-birmingham-49755250
islamqa.info/en/answers/21457/more-women-in-hell-than-men
youtube.com/watch?v=DqBkuC4Oh-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a thread died for you to try and show off your low quality and overall stupid gif

these fucking shill threads, who is paying you fucks

It doesn't matter, the statement is a Zen Koan.
It is meant to induce the question in the uninitiated - "What does Islam actually say about women, and their place in society and the world?"

This is in order to break the internally inconsistent, and ultimately one-sided alliance between Feminists and Islamists.

Forcing people to shed contradictory beliefs helps everyone.

Changing the word "right" to "wrong" has no effect on that actual function.

Also, I think your gif is quite nice.

ohh noes, I feel so sad inside. Then I realized just a leaf...

Attached: fucking_leaf.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

I like your gif even if you are a shilling faglord.

danke fren

Why are shills so desperate to spread an incorrect interpretation of the meaning and intent behind the poster? What are you afraid of?

the idea the left will tear it down regardless of the message since they cannot comprehend the message. Basically they have all become NPC

what you been smokin leaf?

youtube.com/watch?v=XdIteeYjZdU

Just a little blackpilled over how stupid everyone here is. With this in particular, jewish shills are spreading a very anti-islam interpretation of the poster, whereas in reality we're unironically saying that Islam is right about women. Oh yeah, so to answer your question, Islam *is* right about women. That's why the fucking poster was written saying exactly that. The fact that it pisses off liberals is a bonus.

It's 100% right.

Is that just the older media reports with sped-up mario music with a gangsta rap beat in the background? fucking BASED wow redpill level 900000. Okay seriously fucking, kill me. I'm done. Holy shit we're hopeless.

Attached: 1558590001903.jpg (225x225, 10K)

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-birmingham-49755250

It makes no difference. People will still accuse anyone of discrimination where possible.

You're an advanced shitposter, and I respect that.
But my Sharingan eye sees all.

Kage-Bunshin-No-Jutsu!

stop watching japanese cartoons

Attached: 1551604393_5ik8qf_fb_plus.jpg (1200x1513, 484K)

Stop being Canadian.

>It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

This is such a strong Hadith that it appears in both those holy books of the Koran.

Attached: 63D3F8ED-34EF-4D8D-92BD-EBA3517772D1.jpg (657x527, 40K)

K I have a small suspicion that you're the guy shilling his own yt channel, and thus your patreon and everything else you're up to. Honestly, you are a greasy thief and a snake oil salesman. A bad one, but a snake oil salesman nonetheless. Maybe you're just trying to "make it", in thwatever way you can, but unfortunately this is now the way. It should go without saying that we don't need any more snake oil salesmen inside the political movement, and I advise you to kill yourself or go sell your snake oil on reddit instead.

If you're not the youtube channel owner, well, you're still pretty dumb for spreading in the first place, although we already knew you were dumb from your previous posts.

I really don't like extroverted snake oil salesmen. They are cancer no matter what hat they are wearing. Don't trust these greasy gypsies just because they bought a drumpf hat.

Not the Quran but Hadiths. But these are accredited hadiths (saying if the Prophet)

islamqa.info/en/answers/21457/more-women-in-hell-than-men

Women are viewed to be much easier control by Satan. We are ordered to keep them home and shield them from the corruption of the earth.

Why would we need validation from sandniggers?

Hey, dude, what it the difference between the types of Hadith?

Hadiths have level of accreditation and strength of truthfulness. The Quran is the end all be all. And Hadith confirmed by Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are top tier. Then it goes down from there. But if a Hadith conflicts with the Quran or something is funny it’s usually disregarded. It’s a thing that Islamic scholars research and try to confirm since the passing away of the Prophet.

Yes mostly.
But Islam is gay.

This woman is not a muslim. Islam is right about women.

Attached: uterine wall pussy women.jpg (2048x1536, 925K)

Yet they are right about women. Your slut g/f showing her ass off in her shorty shorts with cameltoe looks like a slut to them. I agree with them about pork,and charging interest. I think they are right about women. Look at this pig. This is not a muslim woman. How do you think a muslim feels when he looks at something like this?

Attached: Piss blaster girl.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Are you afraid to answer the question user?

"that kind of sign very upsetting to anyone with either an islamic background or for many women" - old white hag

"i really don't know because everyone everyone has their own opinion and i respect it. everybody's entitled to say whatever they want" - actual muslim woman

Go figure the muslim doesn't care lol.

Attached: 258314.jpg (387x290, 21K)

An uncontrollable urge to rape, apparently.
They were never very good at "Look but don't touch". Hence Moroccan market rules - you touch it, you bought it.

It's going viral. It's better than it's OK to be white. Here's another. We all love black pigeon.
Why "Islam IS RIGHT About Women" is Causing "Confusion & Anger" youtube.com/watch?v=DqBkuC4Oh-g

That's why Soros is sending them to us. So we can see that Islam is right about women. I found out in a very rural area where I am Soros Rockefeller and Ford foundation set up a Islamic Community Center. They raise money from the Amerimutts to defy Israel and BDS also for more refugees to resettle here. I saw a muslim man screaming at his wife and child in a WalMart.No white man would be allowed to do so. But their strong beliefs must be tolerated for diversity sake. So I'm thinking how does he see our women who dress in super short shorts and showing off their tatooed titties. Oh well. They are going to be the replacements for all these oldster rural farmers dying off every day out here riding the cripple carts. Cover your asses and titties ladies. You are like a parakeet running around in front of a cat. I have to say Islam is right about women.

Attached: cat bird GIF.gif (334x294, 3.17M)

>can't differentiate between doctrine and sinners

Basically you can't answer the question so you cope instead

No. Islam makes women into slaves.

A woman plays an honourable part of a family and society but, like children, to do this properly they require strong authority and social influence. They don't require beating, nor perform unquestioned obedience, but action based upon what is right by natural law.

No question was addressed to me.
I hate Muslims because their countries are terrible places full of terrible people, whom they insist on exporting.

>Yes goy Islam is the answer convert now
Fuck off niggerjew

That gif is so lame fetal alcohol climate girl could have made it.

I don't know, what does it says about woman?

If you don't suffer from doublethink you'll have no problem recognising that islam is wrong about everything. But for those who do it's a major problem.

its just a bait for normies

Attached: 1568943722792.jpg (960x899, 116K)

Fathers used to pay men to marry their daughters. Placing women on a pedestal is the biggest mistake ever. When their penis envy cult destroys everything, they will beg for the patriarchy.

Attached: funny-picture-overly-manly-man-why-would-i-buy-a-dishwasher-i-married-one-540x558.jpg (540x558, 118K)

this btw

If a muslim likes what they say they're highly accredited. If they find what a hadith says they're bad hadiths, no-one belives those ones, they're weak. Just look at
where Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are top tier, but the moment you point out something in them like Aisha being pre-pubescent when Mohammed raped her (she was 9, it was rape) they'll immediately say no-one trusts those hadiths. Every time.

*find what they say embarrassing

>Islam is right about women
Yeah and guess what islamophile cuck. So is Christianity.
Ephesians 5:22
"Wives, be subject to your husbands as you are to the Lord."

nah christ is the way the truth and the light.
Islam is a long of murders and thugs
RIP