DMR Ham radio thread

If you want to survive the fall of the west you better buy and learn to use a DMR tier II ham radio. They are being banned on the 30th because the kiked FCC doesn't want goyim to be able to organize once their social credit score it too low to have internet or a sim card.
Simplex me in Portland OR 446.0760 TG:99 CC:1 TS:1
3141666 K9BHAIf you want to survive the fall of the west you better buy and learn to use a DMR tier II ham radio. They are being banned on the 30th because the kiked FCC doesn't want goyim to be able to organize once their social credit score it too low to have internet or a sim card.
Simplex me in Portland OR 446.0760 TG:99 CC:1 TS:1

Attached: 1569134506858.jpg (2594x3640, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/vtexMEqAuZ0/
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ2EoM2t6Uw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These things look based, can you get alex jones show on there? What about police scanners?

gunna leave this based related link here
>bitchute.com/video/vtexMEqAuZ0/

Bump

Those are internet based, analog is still highly resilient, best to have both worlds learned, analog requires strong knowledge of antenna theory

I can't find anything about these being restricted.

Hey tard how tf am I supposed to hit you on UHF, do you have any idea how short the range is on that

I have two of these, it is illegal to send encrypted comms

>battery dies
>can't order another one

Attached: china-giant-panda-sichuan-file-photo.jpg (600x400, 156K)

I'd feed him all the bamboo he wants, and call him a good boi

what Baofeng should I get?

Are any of the frequencies blocked in the new ones?

Whatever it's dope

you sure they're ending DMR II across the board and not specifically going after specific, affordable, chinkshit radios that fuck up repeaters?

Any one you can afford 2 of

I'd get my license except I'm not crazy about my name and address being public record.

Attached: captain-willard.jpg (225x224, 5K)

bump for interest
i dont beleave this will help in the end days, but i do cant to learn to use this
maybe it will be the post apocaliptic internet idk

anybody have any good tutorials about this? all i see are boomer vids that dont help that much

Attached: IMG_20190922_045854.jpg (1771x2714, 940K)

Just pick someone else's off the list

>They are being banned on the 30th because the kiked FCC doesn't want goyim to be able to organize once their social credit score it too low to have internet or a sim card.
Memefengs are being banned because idiots (like (you)) buy them and shit all over the amateur bands instead of using frequencies specifically set aside for unlicensed use because the radio comes capable of doing so right out of the box. On top of that, memefengs come with amounts to a fucking "jam this frequency" function built right into them in the form of that god-awful siren and have never - ever - been compliant with FCC regs but have been given several grace periods to get their shit together with no results.

On 30 September the FCC is bringing down the hammer on a popular but non-compliant radio.

You can still buy FRS/GMRS radios with no problem. The problem with the Baofeng is that despite being approved only as an FRS/GMRS radio it's not in compliance with FRS/GMRS standards and the importers (and re-sellers) have basically been selling it as a de facto amateur HT when it's not approved for that.

>anybody have any good tutorials about this? all i see are boomer vids that dont help that much
Radio is a boomer hobby.

are any frequencies blocked in the new versions of the Baofeng UV-5R?

so will the amateur band still be available on a Baofeng UV-5R i buy?

i know it is, but they arent very helpful mind you

>so will the amateur band still be available on a Baofeng UV-5R i buy?
No. The entire reason they're being banned is because despite being approved for importation only as FRS/GMRS (ie. unlicensed bands) radios they can transmit on frequencies outside of the FRS/GMRS bands - including and especially amateur frequencies. Baofengs were never legally amateur radios on paper (despite that being blatant bullshit) and so they've been tip-toeing around numerous compliance issues for the better part of a decade. If they were certified as amateur radio transceivers (protip: this isn't going to happen) then there would be no issue with them.

If you want a radio that does both amateur and FRS/GMRS then you're going to have to buy an actual amateur transceiver, not a de facto amateur transceiver. But if you're considering TXing on amateur frequencies you should know that already.

>i know it is, but they arent very helpful mind you
I don't know what to tell you; try reading through the hundreds of articles out there until you find one you can follow along with.

I transmit on amateur freqs with my baofeng just to fuck with overly sensitive fags like you

>LOL I TROLE U

Really, nigger?

I bought a UV-5R back in 2017. Am I good to go?

could you link me some of them? pretty please?

LOL you must live in a third world orwellian shithole

>They are being banned on the 30th
source

but will a UV-5R (lets say i buy one tonight) still be able to TX on HAM and FRS/GMRS? or did they block it?
Can it be reprogrammed to with CHIRP?

that shit is expensive asl but cool as fuck dude hope i can cop before theyre banned. im still even saving up for a rifle before THATS banned

>?

yeah, could be right.

Oh sure, yeah. If you CHIRP it you can TX all over the amateur bands. That's the reason why they're getting b&.

how about DMRs? They really being banned?

i would want to listen, not TX on the amateur bands so i want to buy a baofeng that can. They are selling a BaoFeng BF-F8HP (UV-5R 3rd Gen) but i dont want to buy a hobbled radio.

RX is general coverage and will remain general coverage.

I live in Portland also, but why don't you just use your cell phone instead?

Flags match.

>LOL you must live in a third world orwellian shithole

Attached: 1556804950789.jpg (800x532, 116K)

most based video of ham radio ever made
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ2EoM2t6Uw

Because I'd rather not have call/text logs with other anons and ham has anonymity I f you want

Those 5 watt HT’s are not going to do you well. If anything a 50watt base station with a well mounted antenna will. Also get your general class. HF goes farther.

All it takes is one data breach from a government agency or private company and your name, address, SSN, email and social and browsing history is just a click away. If you're going to be forced to assimilate at least have a useful skill

For the past year we talk about ham radio and they ban it.

They really don't want white people talking to each other.