New Tech

So this was planned for /sci/ but im banned there.

So i invented a new technology.

Its an FTL engine.

I christened it the "Wicked - Antrieb"

I gave it to the local town hall, the Rathaus Schöneiche with 2 conditions.

1. to give it to the Wendelstein 7X team

2. to NOT give it to elon.

We'll see. No pic proof coz had no phone at the time i wrote the blueprintbook - BUT! you can call (+49) 030 6433040

Ask if a "Florian Kroll" left a "book" with an "ÜL" blueprint.

I wrote (Wicked - Antrieb) in red on it and left my name.

Anyways.

Its closed atm coz weekend.

But everytime you call it would only help me and us.

Remember its in germany so they are german but they should understand english if you ask nicely.

Please, do call!

Attached: Download.jpg (1024x819, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/dkcb2f9a942kzn4/20190917_093732.jpg?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow good job user! You created a technology that would revolutionize human life as we know it, and allow for an untold number of possibilities such as off-world travel becoming an every day occurrence, and the first people you tell is a bunch of racists and incels on 4chans Jow Forums board. Proud of you, will be watching the news for when they break this massive discovery.

They will only break with your help due to the viral nature of Jow Forums.

Not playing it with the ST: New Horizons mod. Fucking pleb.

No user if what you're saying is true and you invented an FTL engine, the viral nature of Jow Forums will have nothing to do with it. Such a massive revolutionary technology couldn't possibly be ignored by the world, so fret not. I'm sure within hours it will be over every mainstream news channel in the world. Praising you for singlehandedly saving the human race.

REDPILL:

Modern Jews were created in Christian Rome through a new set of legal books called the Talmud and were larping as the 'old version' of the Empire's religion.
This is why they're the only non-Chistian group to survive beside Islam. But the Judean culture died 100s of years before Judah-ism.
Their inbreeding, bone structure, and fanatical behaviors suggest neanderthal blood which now they deny but decades ago came out screaming they were the "revenge of Neanderthals", as Palestine was the last known habitat for Neanderthals.

Also Israel never existed and Judah was created by Persia from random nomadic tribes. That's why "Hebrew" is Aramaic for nomad, and the Hebrew language is just updated Canaanite letters

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 pol - New Tech - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (72x90, 19K)

I like to play as fallen empire. Max primitive civs and wait around for them to space. Shits pretty fun to watch them interact for the first time.

Thanks for the respect, australian!

Here's why i did not want to give it to elon.

One word - neuralink

I cannot forgive him for that.

>and the first people you tell is a bunch of racists and incels on 4chans Jow Forums board.
race-ism
incel

Attached: 1569126802218.jpg (1285x1373, 411K)

>Such a massive revolutionary technology couldn't possibly be ignored by the world
kek

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x296, 31K)

Why didn't you give it directly to the max plank team?
Why not using it to build a white only universe?

Once again, wonders DO happen - sometimes.

Because only the wendelstein folks are actively researching energy. The right mindset they have. I wrote the book in a way where you have to know practical physics. The wendelstein folks wanted to find a way to self-sustain. That's why.

>he let us know first
We're on the cutting edge here at Jow Forums. This is why the lefty NPCs and atheists fear us.

The jew fears the truth.

Lets use this FTL engine to redpill other planets. Even aliens will hate niggers and kikes

Seriously - before we meet any intelligent life - WATCH 'Alien Warfare'

THIS is how to prevent an accidental war.

Its on netflix

Never heard of it, but I'll check it out on Jewflix. I like alien shit.

Did they fix it yet? The last time I played it was before the new pop system came in.

The kikes really fucked you jerrys up huh?

Can you explain the basic concept behind how it works? Trusting random strangers who post seemingly absurd claims on the internet is foolhardy at best, so some idea of what it is would be great.

Ok you will first notice that the Wicked engine emits a red so beautiful like you have never seen before.

Then it uses quantum mechanics.

To set coordinates you need a 'key' - a physical one made out of PURE platinum

Attached: 20190920_180250.jpg (5312x2988, 2.69M)

In what way does it use quantum mechanics? It’s a fairly wide field.

Quanten-verschränkung

Sorry i lack the english word.

Heres how to make fluent ping-less internet

I called it the "self-sustaining package system"

It basically sets your ping to -1 and here comes quantum theory into play again.

Quantum entanglement if the translator is right
How does it use that to go ftl? A brief explanation would be good, doesn’t have to be exact or technical.

Magic...

For real tho

Positively charged neutrons

From what I know about quantum entanglement, it basically produces entangled particles in such a way that when you observe one you know the state of all the others. Not something that works for an FTL system because you can’t produce them in different locations, and they, like any other matter we know of can only travel at the speed of light.
Can you explain how this works given a basic understanding of entanglement?

Also what a positively charged neutron is, as in what it is made of exactly rather than a normal electron and proton, how it’s made, and how it would help?

Sorry bro from hereon out u gotta make sense of it yourself.

Thats the point. Once u observe and accept conscioussly, you interfere with ALL the other quantums. Thats why its so dangerous. Thats why we have intuition. Machines do not. Thats why quantum computing is pretty much the most dangerous thing u can do unless u wanna be slave to a machine god - with the end result of forever losing your soul and then ur gone.

Hint hint: I

Stop playing that glorified cookie clicker.

At least explain the positively charged neutron thing... I am giving you the serious benefit of the doubt here, Jow Forums is full of wackadoodles but there are also some seriously smart bastards around as well. Give me some actual science, if you have it.

Ok so neutrons are called neutrons coz they are by nature NEUTRAL

Now, if u give them a tiny positive spin, they are positively charged.

As for the actual science i refer back to my original post, please call the capitol. I have written and bound the book myself. They have it stored unless they sent it to wendelstein already but doubt.jpg

Biochemist here, claims of a ftl drive would require extraordinary evidence that this man simply does not posses. How do you bend space time to create that warp effect? Postively charged neutrons sounds like a misnomer to me, changing neutrons into protons does not make objects accelerate at rates multiplicative of C. If it does go faster than C then by how much? The fact is that ftl is impossible. The only math to make it real is full of negative intergers representing values for mass. At least fusion appears possible.

The problem is that e=mc2 is WRONG.

You need to recalculate it.

Have a bump German bro. If this is the real deal then we should get on this. I don't understand any of this physics, but I know this should be seen instead of the hundred of slide threads.

Attached: chronic treatment.gif (329x302, 6K)

Thanks ameribro!

Have an Eagle.

>"Wicked - Antrieb"
Thats a shitty name.

Who do I have to rape to be the first on board an FTL ship?

Attached: jDe28lOgPz.jpg (650x650, 168K)

My problem is my pacifist empire is in a warmongers galaxy. And my warmongers empire is in a pacifists federation galaxy. What do? I've been sending cheap troop vessels to distract my enemies but I can't research as quickly as they do. It's never ending guerilla warfare.

NASA is already warping space. Time if you weren't a dullard is illusory. Warp space vs. a LS ship is basically time travel. Public knowledge too. Anybody who shits on warp is a confirmed brainlet.

Go for all the ascencion perks ASAP and u get unbeatable technology.

Nasa isnt doing anything but Muslim outreach. Nasa is dead user.

>One word - neuralink
Basiert

Fake and Gay

Thanks user. I've been using psykers to burn capitals while I can. Not good, other empires are plants and rocks though. So we've been making do.

Stay mad /sci/bots

Those stories about Tesla are fake though, make belief.

u should call it schizodrive

>I am giving you the serious benefit of the doubt here
Guy is obviously a schizo. I knew a Dutch guy at a research lab and he told me he got atleast two schizo types walking in or leaving rambling texts behind every year, claiming they solved some mystery of the universe.

Here come the shillz

Rate

Attached: 20190922.jpg (1920x1080, 500K)

The stories that he didn't like heebs or the wonder tech?

High class German schizoposting.
What is wrong with you monkies these days?

While we don’t have any sure way yet, remember, we are less than 100 years into the space travel game. We have no idea exactly how much we will discover in the future. While FTL is not likely from our current perspective, that could radically change very quickly or not at all ever. For now we need to act like it isn’t possible though since we can only do what we know we can do.
That, of course, is no reason to dismiss any space travel or exploration. The proper application of brute force and time can do wonders.
Always a possibility, but might as well try to understand just in case. I’m not a master of science, especially quantum physics, by any means but space and related technologies are one of my areas of interest and, as I said, you never know who you will find around here.

Yes and I have the power to equip young lesbian girls with symphogears. It relies on a mix of ancient technology and phonicgain

Attached: 1569138578694.jpg (1280x720, 624K)

well if this thread had anything aside from your nonsensical rambling shitposts, maybe normal questions and confusion wouldn't look like shilling

Hey im sorry as a man im going to ask for a link or something. Your claim of nasa warping space time is one thing after all we are doing that right now as we sit down. Them creating warp fields though.... how about u focus on manning up. Real talk ive got a degree in chemistry it might not be quantum field theory or quantum gravity. But i would have heard about a warp drive. The fact is ur wrong and that ftl is impossible. Prove me wrong bitch

There is no way this isn't a schizopost thread or a shitpost. If he had proofs, we would have it already.
This German either suffers from full blow schizophrenia or he has a cluster A personality disorder.

Hey bro about that.

Check what our newspaper wrote

E=mc2 is the final product of your thrust no? The math im looking for is ur difderential gradients to show the change in spacetime. We saw some of this in calc 3 through the lorentz factor and simply put i think ur lost as to what im saying already so troll harder.

Just ignore the shills. Let them rot.

The engine produces no thrust my man.

>So this was planned for /sci/ but im banned there.
Damn I wonder why could that possibly be. Maybe you should try to not shit up the board about your government anal implants next time, Tooker was enough

My next point still stands then, also u telling me to redo my math on einstein even though its evidently moot to ur arguement... ive got you

U need to open your pineal gland.
Ask the biochemist.

how do we know if this is legit?
also can u specify on how this is actually FTL, what have you done specifically to make this breakthrough?

>U need to open your pineal gland.
>Ask the biochemist.
U need to open your sphincter, like the good OP you are.

Not a wise rebuttal, ur supposed to be einstein no? Where did u get ur Ph.D? And who was ur PI?

I went the stellaris approach and chose the ascencion perks.

Ive got a 5 in math and went out after grade 8

Pic related, friend of mine

She has 1,9 at germanies TOP school tier

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-22-11-03-45.png (1440x2560, 400K)

I don’t speak German, but isn’t that just saying there is water on that exoplanet?

Nope. Its saying 90% possibility of being an EARTH LIKE planet.

Even Newton went through jigher education. Ur not going to the library to find cutting edge theoretical physics unless ur at uni. Even then the tech ur talkimg about would be hundreds of thousands if not mils. Without a degree who would let u do anything beyond sweep the floors is beyond me. Elaborate troll or ill see it in the news tomorrow. But i think ill keep my money on ftl being impossible so im sry but im unconvinced.