When did you realize Bouldering was the superior sport, /pol?

Aryan qt's, Aryan Siegfrieds and little Irmgards and Hermanns are basically 90% of the clientel of my local KLETTER-VEREIN. No Ahmed, no, Ahmed goes to the BADEANSTALT, to breathe in disguisting CHLORIDE and bath in lukewarm water, warm from the piss of his children.
Stop the blackpill now and go bouldering. This is not a meme, you'll find your valiant aryan woman in any half-dangerous sport.

Attached: Bouldering.jpg (420x600, 42K)

More like bouldHERing amirite

Until you fall off
Splat!

OH GAWD IM GONA...........
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

based and kekpilled

I always wanted to try it but there's no facilities near me. One time a climbed a really steep hill though

we're short on boulders here in Lithuania.
Will i get beheaded if i try bouldering in Germany, Hans?

If you visit Australia you can climb my balls.

do they have enough minerals on them that I could inspect closer?

Bouldering and free climbing requires a unique body type just like Gymnastics.

Have you seen the world's best free climbers?

They look like Human Bats. I wouldn't call them skinny but they give off the feeling of being super light and not heavy.

There are many hobbies out there that seems to be free from the browns. You have to remember a lot of the brown horde are NPC levels of IQ and 100% rely on TV and sport for their entertainment

Is pretty bassed, certainly gets your strength up in an explosive sort of way, unlike actual sport/ lead climbing which could be compared to cross country, this is more comparable to sprinting. A lot of climbers tho are hipster fags.

Maybe you're right about free climbing but with top roping, lead climbing, and bouldering you absolutely do not need a certain body type.

what are you talking about--it's full of faggy libshits with gauged ears who between climbing sessions go out and campaign for elizabeth warren. any climbing gym or bouldering spot in any city is going to be the ultimate hotbed of libshits. climbing can be fun, but it's definitely not a means to meeting non-brainwashed women.

Also, this
Pretty much anybody that isn't you will send warning signals within 5 minutes of conversation

Any kind of mountaineering or climbing is a white sport. Unfortunately women are also involved now restraining the sense of adventure in favour of slutting it up at the wall in yoga pants.

This. It's also very hard if you're tall & non-skelly. I can lift well over my bodyweight and I struggle to move like my smaller mates can at the indoor stuff.

What do you even do? Climb up rocks and then do it again? How do you get started etc explain

I can't even fault people for yoga pants at the wall because even my hefty ass wore clinging clothes every time i went

Clothes that hang off just get in the way, i took a 3 clip fall before i switched because my regular gym shorts made me slip

OH NO O LORD I'MONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOm

Attached: 1568715389656.gif (548x656, 310K)

That's because you're trying to force it, your issue isn't body type, it's technique, very common.

Anything outdoorsy is white. I'm yet to see a black person surf, dive, or skydive.

Seen blacks bodyboard though, probably because all it requires is laying down and kicking your feet. 2 things niggers mastered through generations of laziness and running from the police.

ya'll hang out with some pussies if you think climbing is some liberal bleeding heart scene bullshit. Also, bouldering is a warm up, not a complete activity.

>bouldering
Im COOMING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This, you have to have a sinewy or heroin addictiny body to be a climber just like pic related. I have two friends who climb, I've tried but I'm just too fucking heavy as I do powerlifting and weigh 110kg.

Attached: iggy-pop.jpg (1049x788, 123K)

Can't tell if you're being hyperbolic or serious, you don't really follow those sports if you've never seen a minority do them. I agree though that percentage wise they are dominated by whites though.

Doubt it, show me a 6'2 stocky rock climber and I'll admit technique is the issue. Which I doubt because I CAN rock climb. I just can't do it without the gear or the parts where you hang upside down and crawl climb. I just drop right off.

Yep. If you aren't light you are fucked. I'm 98kg, 6'2 and I can't do it. No issue pulling myself up and doing most of the climbing but some parts are just too difficult for a heavier set person.

I grew up on the coast, competed in local events & dive regularly. I have never seen a black person surf or dive or skydive. Not even professionally.

I respect climbers. However, I play piano and don't want to ruin my fingers.

this /thread boudlering is for skinnyfat faggots
do starting strength instead and begome gymcel until you find that trad qt3.14 waifu

I bet there's some interesting fauna crawling through the foliage.

You faint, you die.

>pic
the face..not so much

Imagine her rough calluses scraping your dick

Is this why the last time I went it was old white men and old white women couples mixed with young white men and young asian women couples?

Real asian too not my ridiculous countries PC term to disguise muslim rape gangs.

t. coomer

This 6'0 girl I use to ride the bus to work with was a rock climber and all around beautiful. She was also against race mixing as well.

OH GAWD I'M GONNA.........

I tried bouldering a few months back and it was pretty cool.
Kinda expensive though so I'm holding out until I have an actual income.

how the fuck do you under 8/10s keep up the delusion that you can have a girl like that?

Doubt it all you want, build has nothing to do with it.

1) why would I want a woman with masculine upper body strength?

2) keep advertising it, and all the niggers (who are natural climbers) will be there in no time, picking up your women.

Trad climbing is where it's at. Long, easier routes on high mountains in nature. Nobody but white men out there and a few white women. Browns don't have the balls to challenge nature like that.

Im actually brown

That's not bouldering that's climbing you retard
Bouldering is with the colored routes and special handicap rules

>all the niggers (who are natural climbers)
Then why did they stay in Africa instead of climbing the alps to evolve into Europeans?

You can have routes when bouldering user
Although it is more for vertical climbs in reality

bouldering =/= proper mountain climbing. if women with no gear are doing it, niggers can do it better. they climb all the time to steal things.

>Trad climbing
based can you fuck my wife?

>1 POST THIS ID
>IMAGE OF A WOMAN
FUCKING SHILLSS

It's also better for your forearms than excessively cooming. A quintessentially European endeavour, Based and rockpilled

Meanwhile, your national sport is some fags trying to throw a small ball of some sticks while running up and down some shitty field.

It doesn't mean itself towards a very aesthetic physique but it's proper fun