--- BREAKING NEWS ---

Joe Biden Crime Family in Deep Sh!t
Sauce:
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/larry-c-johnson-who-really-pressured-the-ukrainians-to-fire-prosecutor/
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/giuliani-annouced-trip-to-ukraine-in-may-to-question-leaders-on-biden-crime-family-fake-news-cnn-and-the-hill-pretend-this-is-breaking-news-today/
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/you-just-cant-make-this-up-joe-bidens-1-5-billion-china-ukraine-bribery-scandal-that-was-ignored-by-media-is-now-president-trumps-scandal/

how i love to sh!t post!

Attached: qnn-joe-biden-crime-family-red-notice-v2.png (1093x625, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

outline.com/tqbust
outline.com
thegatewaypundit.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumps

Attached: 1568091728908.gif (225x320, 2.2M)

Nu Jow Forums sux cock

Attached: 1569136957818.jpg (720x668, 230K)

HOW DO WE MAKE SURE THE OPOID KIKE FAMILY HANGS ON CSPAN FOR THEIR CRIMES? this is next anons. lets make this fucking happen. they keep blaming insurance companies.. fraud.

Okay, shill. Go fuck off back to plebbit.

bump

Attached: checkem.webm (1920x1080, 2.21M)

What a cute news frog

Q predicted this

Is the captain on deck?

Attached: whoa.jpg (960x960, 41K)

Attached: 25739923-D6DE-4896-93C1-74D53ACF2EF3.jpg (659x507, 203K)

There's even more to Rudy's involvement with Ukraine.

outline.com/tqbust

The new Ukrainian government was trying to contact US authorities about possible American wrongdoings during the Obama years, but the Deep State (US embassy, Attorney General's Office, and others) were squashing the attempts every step of the way. So the US State Department asked Giuliani to meet with the new Ukrainian president's adviser and attorney, Andrei Yermak, this summer, to "build trust." but to also get this information the Ukrainians had been trying in vain to deliver to the Trump administration.

"The allegations that Ukrainian officials wanted to pass on involved both efforts by the Democratic National Committee to pressure Ukraine to meddle in the 2016 U.S. election as well as Joe Biden’s son’s effort to make money in Ukraine while the former vice president managed U.S.-Ukraine relations, the retired U.S. attorney told me.

[....]

So Giuliani began to check things out in late 2018 and early 2019, but he never set foot in Ukraine. And when Ukrainian officials leaked word that he was considering visiting Ukraine to meet with senior officials to discuss the allegations — and it got politicized in America — Giuliani abruptly called off his trip. He stopped talking to the Ukrainian officials.

[....]

Ukrainian officials also are discussing privately the possibility of creating a parliamentary committee to assemble the evidence and formally send it to the U.S. Congress, after failed attempts to get the Department of Justice’s attention, my sources say."

WOW.

So the whole "whistle-blower-gate" thing is a last-ditch effort by the Deep State to cover up their shenanigans in the Russian-Collusion scandal, and other things Obama was up to in Ukraine.

WOW.

Attached: Blonde_Aryan-Waifu.jpg (600x900, 55K)

>outline.com
that's new to me. looks interesting. ty

Rest of the post good stuff

BUT WAIT, there IS more.

Biden and his son are bad enough, but look at who else was on that board - former Polish president who is essentially a communist, and other European bigshots from the left who are also communists in everything but name.

This goes DEEP, much deeper than Biden and his son.

Attached: Norma Anne Sykes.jpg (500x631, 41K)

>Sauce:
>thegatewaypundit.com
So, nobody will ever read it and nothing will ever happen.

Attached: 1554322690931.jpg (218x249, 30K)

I miss my frens from a certain board on infinitychan. And I was a major asshole to them towards the end.

Attached: 9CB54087-6AB3-48BE-BD5C-F483E87F5861.jpg (661x477, 263K)

I didnt think I would. But I do.

Thank you News-user

Can't Infinitychan come the fuck back already? I miss Q coms

Attached: sad.png (629x412, 115K)

Voat needs to re-open for new registrations already. They had a great Q board.

le bump

Some sort of confirmation or update on where we are would be really warming right about now,
All in good time. I just keep thinking back to the posts about pre-launch countdowns and there are hold spots for shit like what's happening right now.

Who knows...? Either way, comfy in these creepy digs for the time being.

bump

Attached: Q.png (404x534, 234K)

Rumour is 8ch wont be back until After USA elections and they wont charge Hotwheels with anything, sounds legit but I cant confirm

Hotwheels has said a lot of shit but I do feel sorry for him, they got him scared shitless that he would be extradited back to the US and spend the rest of his days in a government care facility (which would be a torturous, slow death for him).

bump

Anyone else getting the feeling that Trump is the "whistleblower" and did this to generate buzz around Biden's involvement in corruption in Ukraine?

Of course that's the reason

Attached: 1568133901935.gif (1230x543, 634K)

Most of us migrated here, fren. You're not alone. No telling when it's coming back, but there is plenty to see and do /here/. Get comfy.