The Simpsons' Prophecy Must be Fulfilled

As I'm sure you all know by now, the simpsons predicted a Trump Administration back in 2000. In their view, he would be followed up immediately by a president Lisa Simpson, the "first straight female President."
youtube.com/watch?v=wd8domztpGw

What is the name Lisa short for? You guessed it... Elizabeth.

babble.com/baby-names/baby-girl-names/meaning-of-lisa/

"B-but that's just a coincidence," you might be thinking. Well I've got some news for you, buddy. There's something about our friend Lisa here that you may not know about: She once got in trouble for claiming Native American descent.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAKcJ3LwiiY

Yep, that's right - Our future President, ms Lisa (Elizabeth) Simpson, a girl with a controversy in her past surrounding claims of Native American ancestry, shall follow the Trump Administration as our first straight female President.

You don't have to like it, Jow Forums, but this is reality. The Simpsons has spoken, and its prophecy must be fulfilled.

Attached: 6ywudnif5li21.jpg (1372x1372, 141K)

I don't care who becomes president as long they don't take my guns away or force me to pay for invaders

Still waiting for the ussr to reform

The Simpson's had 3 good seasons and has been astroturfed ever since. Never really that good

What means astroturfed

>projecting this hard
having pocahontas in the white house would be an absolute embarrassment to the US, please kindly hang yourself

makes sense

Attached: 1533181969131.gif (292x213, 3.64M)

"Redskin" =/= Yellowskin

I believe

She will never be president.

Hello, I'm an expert on these issues. Good find!
However, you must be informed that their predictive meme programming doesn't work anymore.

The statue of liberty attack failed. And every other thing they tried to force failed. God and Trump is in charge now. Watch the s*tan worshipping pagan blood sacrificing cults fail constantly.

if you fags in the warren campaign are reaching to the simpsons for help,
just stop it’s sad.

tl;dr. fuck off and kill yourself, shit loving retard. also,

>1 post by this ID

shill shit alert. do not engage.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

If Warren wins I will go full force Creek Indian on the White House during her inauguration and when I get arrested for disturbing the peace I will sue them for ass tons for violating my rights as a minority. FUCK THAT WHITE WHORE

psychic = c·i·hc·y·sp

See I, Hillary Clinton, why special.

Based

its a lot more simple then that. someone said
>hey remeber that episode of the simpons where she wears that purple jacket? yea should do that too

You mean your guns haven't been "stolen" yet ?

>implying the first female president will be a Democrat.
It will be his final fuck you to Clinton

Attached: ivanka-trump-1200x827.jpg (1200x827, 82K)

Israeli detected

Yeah no frog prophecy is still holds true. Once Obama goes to jail we can have a female president. Neither is likely to happen

Who would ever vote for Lisa?

Trump shit was debunked. Episode aired after he won.

Who wouldn't? She's the smartest character on the show and the best girl

Attached: Lisa_Simpson.png (247x401, 72K)

You seem to be confused. Watch the clip in the OP, that episode was from 2000

Lisa is actually short for Elisa

didn't matt groening travel w/ epstein on the lolita express?

Attached: k8qxmw5vamn11.jpg (640x930, 82K)

>da joos
You realize this song and dance is basically a minstrel show now. By all means keep shucking and jiving, hopefully you'll grow up and face the word you live in without the childish attitude, but the eorld wont miss you.

₪0.20 have been credited to your acount

SNEED AS A PRESIDENT

Attached: DAB.jpg (820x471, 82K)

Never even heard of that cunt so no. No next president. Hillary Clinton could have been it but FAILED.

and it implies that Warren inherits the presidency after a big 'crunch' while Milhouse says we're broke. So the crash will happen from now to the election and it'll be blamed on Trump so Warren wins.
It will be interesting to see how Biden fucks up though within the year

There will be a gay nigger transvestite jewish down syndrome President sooner than a woman.

naw fuck that

people act like the simpsons can predict the future cause of Trump

but Trump has been threatening to run for president since the 80's

dead meme

You mean the guns you have never used and never will use for anything other than shooting plates?