Nigger music

Last thread got jannied just as I was insulting someone. Anyway. If music is the language of the soul, and such a fundamental part of a civilization: Why the fuck would anyone listen to nigger music. I'll tell you why, because they were gotten young, and their soul imprinted with negro grunts. They're as gone as the stupidest coalburner. And when you say "na na nah just feeeel these kike-arranged nigger sounds, you'll see they're redpilled", you're like the mother of a niglet trying to convince me it looks human.

Attached: 1568749915552.jpg (310x163, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
youtube.com/watch?v=CEvNYVjwwyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds redpilled to me senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

African-American or African music sounds good, that's why. There's also absolutely nothing wrong with your pic OP. She's probably prematurely ovulating as soon as that incredibly specimen grasped her.

Things "sound good" when you associate them to a pleasant experience of your youth. So if you like it, you probably got gotten as a conformist teenager. And now you're here, pozzing the new generation into thinking negro hooting makes humans happier.

Every culture has its strengths and weaknesses and african Americans have a string grasp on music, like whites and flying machines

That's just it. No they don't. The only actual musical prowess I've ever seen from a nigger was a very fast beating of a bucket in times square, for dollar bills.
Other than that, how the fuck can you call hip hop music? Worse yet, "good" music? It's not. Either you were pozzed young or it doesn't register as music in the brain.

Good music is good music regardless of who makes it

Its because nigger music is very simple and easy to make, which makes it spammable and thus commercially useful.
Literally every nigger song is an 808 with a simple kick and snare track, with a tiny bit of variation and effects poured on top.
Its stupidly simple enough to be appealing to just about anyone with ears.

It's also the most effective immunosupressor of the soul, but you have to get the patient before they've developed critical thinking.

I wasn't born a racist, and even in my crazy "niggers are human" years, reggae soul rap hip-hop funk were absolutely repugnant to me. I liked Ali Farka Touré, though, but it doesn't have that "iz be a nigra" spirit to it.

Why did the good nigger music die?

youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

i listen to hip hop once in a while. sorry guys but i'm not going to fill my library with only german marching songs and gregorian chants.

Lots of metal and fashwave too.
I blame (((whoever))) runs the music industry. Just like that leaf user said, the music is dead simple to produce, you can make a billion dollar song for fifty grand.

theres so many genres of good music that isnt hip hop and rap.
Rap and hiphop is the only music i don't listen to.

The secret is niggers don't make their own music its all made by European ghost lyrists and musicians. This has been going on since the rock and roll days.
If you see niggers making music with no help whatsoever its fucking the most hilarious cringey thing ever. They have zero music talent. I found this out seeing amature rappers uploading their original stuff.

Jamaica has produced a lot of good music. Check out Black Uhuru live at Rockpalast (it's on YouTube). Sly & Robbie are part of the band and they're some of the most skilled musicians from Jamaica.

See "Wash Yo Ass" by Tariq Nasheed.

wtf is that don't think i want to know

i'm guessing that's true to a large degree. i've also noticed that black producers who get famous tend to be very sample heavy, so even when they do it themselves it's far from being wholly original.

At least one of them is dead now.
So yet again every cloud has a silver lining

Racist piece of shit who was pretending he got uppity with the white guy sitting behind him. What a faggot.

Face it HIP HOP IS KING!

Attached: mgid_ao_image_mtv.jpg (540x304, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

>Nigger music is awful
Hard hitting stuff OP. This changes everything.

I'm bringing it up because otherwise "woke and based xD" anons admit to listening to negro-hooting for pleasure and emotional expression. I'm saying that the pozzing has touched even the "redpilled", and that it has to be because they got exposed as children.

Attached: jMvuetD.jpg (289x334, 58K)

reminded me of the redpillest
youtube.com/watch?v=CEvNYVjwwyA