Skinny zoomer woman defends Hispanic girls from racist Trump boomer

youtube.com/watch?v=pLO9tpCtkHg

Attached: hqdefault.png (818x423, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1169293919898619904
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1569101877689.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck that traitor cunt. Boomer granny should have bashed her face in.

This is always what happens, when people finally wake up to what's happening they go and address it all in public and get made a mockery out of. I wish her husband was present to intervene, sad that we're losing our great country to other races as society get's worse and worse and closer to total collapse.

This country is unrecognizable and communities are becoming more and more distant / worse. Godamn this is horrible.

Gtfo with your lame ass video, faggot.

This.

>implying the boomer wouldn't get walled
Oh you poor delusional boomers

Why are white folks the only race that divides itself like this? if granny was black do you think a young black girl would stop her from "harassing" anyone?

Attached: 1537917764035.png (680x762, 465K)

>Gen Z will save America
Yeah if anything Gen Z just shows how lost this country is

For America.

Herehere

Skinny bitch laid hands on grandma. That’s assault.

Attached: 7FB2A446-D4F1-4A2C-A0AE-8B45AD91788B.gif (280x210, 1.95M)

Example #1,768:

mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1169293919898619904

I'll go ahead and assume you're white, or identify as white... just like all the beggars on the streets, drug addicts, and welfare recipients. Keep telling yourself your special, but you know you are nothing. I've never seen a Mexican beg on the streets.. always a white man or a nigger, mostly white men or women.

>Starbux gift card

is that a faggot zoomer currency now

Attached: 2019-09-22-120950_904x111_scrot.png (904x111, 13K)

Bitch may be white

But the bitch def aint beautiful.

head to socal fucker

No. SoCal is the white man's clay. That beaner has to go back.

if he wants to see a beggar spic then he should pass through there on the way back

70% of Mexicans are on welfare you dirty spic

Im white and black females have defended me against other black females before

I live in SoCal and even here that fucker is right. 0 Mexican beggars. Only whites and blacks. Sorry, bucko, it is what it is.

When I go to the welfare office, I see that most recepients are white, Arabic, Eastern European, black and Asian. Relatively few Mexican and Hispanics despite them being the most numerous minority here in SoCal

Oh yeah, pajeets have also increased greatly over the past few years

boomer is in the wrong here, imagine if she had this courage to go after the people that enabled this instead of someone just shopping

>That’s assault.
yeah? and you're a worm

I live in Los Angeles you fucking retard. You don't see Mexican's beg. Do a google search of "Los Angeles Panhandling" or anything of the sort and look at the pics. Where's your white power now faggot? You're a drug addicted loser drain on society projecting like a bitch.

What lead to this is what I want to know.

Go back to your cuckshed you twat.

*gets

*hear hear
brainlet

*you're

*isn't

*mans'

*I'm

No grammar to correct here but you're clearly a faggot

i went to LA and all i saw was people begging, of all races. Truly a beautiful diverse society

I was wrong.
*Mexicans

You are a faggot

Bear in mind that he's american

Your grammar is improving :)

This guy is right. I never see Mexicans begging in the street. Plenty of blacks and whites but never Mexicans. Panhandling and begging and leeching is not something i associate with Mexicans at all.

I know, just trying to help.

Good CATch.

Attached: Grammar Nazi Cat.jpg (600x719, 59K)

says the mutt face

you went full retard, nice.

Look at the people waiting at the bus stops downtown dumbass

>2018

Anecdotical events aren't generalities. Most zoomers are based and redpilled

How the fuck does waiting at a bus stop equate to begging?

>2018

KYS YOU DOG CUNT

Attached: Pepe Seizure.gif (800x800, 1.88M)

what a life you mutts live

Attached: 1549627768131.gif (229x176, 987K)

:)

Attached: bigcat.gif (638x334, 3.26M)

Most of them are not even white ... so no.

>I've never seen a Mexican beg on the streets
Probably due to gibs, and living 16 to an apartment.
>I live in Los Angeles
Have you seen photos/video of what California was like back when it was overwhelmingly white? Not much begging, drug addiction or general unpleasantness to be seen there. It's almost as if you're misidentifying some of the symptoms of a problem as the underlying cause. Which is actually the influx of spics such as yourself.

I'm only talking about white people here

boomers dont belong here.

>When I go to the welfare office

Islam is right

Less than 12 hours before another soul destroying week in the office begins. It was either this or a mass shooting and we don't have guns here, so this is all I can do.

>let me tell you about Los Angeles and spics
t. Bong

This is why white women need to be fully abandoned

oooh no please don't post old things, even a year ago is too old

Keyboard warrior bitch

I've visited many times, and I have fucking eyes. Are you going to claim LA/California was a worse place to live before the spic-vasion?

They don't beg because they would rather work, it's that simple. You'll see them selling oranges or flowers, fruit, whatever. You'll see them hustling to get work. You just don't see them begging on the streets. It's more common to see a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes begging then a Mexican. Niggers will just steal, get right to the point. Whites make signs and stand out there begging, panhandling. Whites (some) don't want to work. We've all seen old pics, can't say it's just the beaners that fucked shit up. Back in the day everyone was more respectable. Some subversion did happen obviously, look at your backyard there champ and you'll see the same shit. Poor white areas are just as fucked up.

>idiot brainwashed woman says something
So what. Boomer is actually right in this case.
>i have respect blabblabla
Idiot young lady. She'll regret that when she gets older.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1569101877689.webm

I'll buy things that have never happened for 500 Alex

It's funny to see this reversal of the situation. Because it's usually younger people trying to explain this to older boomers who try to be PC and tell them to be respectful and whatnot.

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE
AND I WON'T FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED
WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME
AND I'LL GLADLY STAND ! UP !
NEXT TO YOU
AND DEFEND HER STILL TODAY
'CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND
GOD BLESS THE
U.S.
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1566179610185.png (640x550, 235K)

The good will comes from the race, the degeneracy comes from cultural mk ultra.

>they would rather work

Good. After Whites are gone or irrelevant, they can feed the nogs their gibmedats

That zoomer chick needs my dick inside her.

>Whites (some) don't want to work
Are beaners inherently more industrious than whites? Or is it that they can live in shitholes for short/medium periods of time while sending money back to Mexico, and also benefit from "positive" discrimination in the workplace, large families looking out for their own and a raft of gibs?
>look at your backyard there champ
Oh, we're fucked too; I don't dispute that.

>Are beaners inherently more industrious than whites?
Have you ever worked on a jobsite?

Those fuckers get down, no joke. I had a buddy from New Jersey come work with me and he changed his whole tune after seeing how hard those guys worked. One guy in particular would push himself so hard he would start to vomit and his coworkers would have to hand him a water and slow him down... they were doing some excavating on the side of the building, wheel barrows and shovels type thing. I'm not pro open boarders or anchor babies, don't get me wrong, just saying I respect their work ethic and pride in not ruining my day asking for spare change. Giving credit where it's due here. As far as living conditions, nepotism, and welfare it's across the board. It's foolish to think that white people are some type of special class when they simply aren't. Next time you're in town, study a job site, preferably in a high end area (25 mil). Those beaners are taking care of business, landscaping and shit also. I think they are bred to be just smart enough to work hard, but not too smart to overthrow the government... so yeah, good workers. Just like you won't see a Mexican beg on the streets, you won't see a nigger on a job site. Go figure. Blame the Jews

If mexican's are so great than howcome mexico is a shit hole?

They would rather live in America and live off welfare and work under the table for $5/hour.

The irony is that homeless people on the streets don't have jobs because the Mexican's stole them because they are willing to work for a pittance.

Drug Cartels.
They don't work for 5, it's more like 15 and a 12 of Corona.
People are homeless because of drug addiction.

Just out of curiosity, what state do you live in?

>People are homeless because of drug addiction.

Some people are homeless because of drug addiction. Some people are homeless because of lack of opportunities. Some homeless are mentally ill and others have made bad choices.

It's obvious that Mexican's steal jobs from Americans and keep the wages in the country low because they are willing to work under the table and for less.. They also are using government services at nearly the same rate that blacks do and both of them use government services more than white people do even though whites are a majority. And white people pay more in taxes than both blacks and Hispanics. So stop pretending Mexican's are somehow better than whites because they don't panhandle on the streets.

They are also willing to live 10 people to home and live off beans and rice all day. They also commit crime at higher rates as well.

I'm speaking from my direct experience in Los Angeles. Where did you say you were from again? Alabama was it?

>I'm speaking from my direct experience in Los Angeles. Where did you say you were from again? Alabama was it?

I don't care what your direct experience is you obviously are too stupid to see the bigger picture.

Bullshit, you are too pussy to go to the Mexican parts of LA I can just tell

also Los Angeles county has 80% of public housing taken up by illegal aliens, so these illegals are the reason they are out on the street. Americans first lol

I don’t believe you, but I once pulled off the interstate to get gas and an old black lady walked straight up to me and said “you shouldn’t be here hunny, you need to go down a couple of more exits”. I was paying at the pump, so I just stopped fueling and got the fuck out of there. She stood there looking nervous until I was back in my car and pulling away. It actually terrified me. It never even occurred to me that I wouldn’t be safe, but I grew up in an all white community so I was pretty ignorant about how non-whites treat women. She gave me my first redpill.

White people are the only ones who do this the most, honestly you can’t just mind your own business?
Like I get it if it’s some nigger throwing groceries all over the floor or some spic stealing things and then throwing shit all over the floor, but for shopping?

Honestly sometimes I even want to do this to minorities and it got me thinking maybe we are an evil race. Sometimes I have a desire to see them burn and beg on the streets or have them gassed and thrown into dirt piles. I have to go to church every four days and try my best to repent but it’s hard not to get these thoughts out of head. Anyone else feel this way? Are we evil?

100% wrong faggot, I grew up there and have likely lived there longer than you have been alive.

Not to mention the mass amount that steal people's oranges off of their trees, only to go to the corner and sell them.

I worked at my church's food bank for a number of years, guess who the primary demographic were?

I tend to agree with the skinny zoomer woman, you shouldn't harass strangers in the supermarket.
That's assuming the woman had no specific grievance with these particular girls. And assuming the entire thing isn't fake and gay.

Attached: Rickyhangers.jpg (356x1582, 266K)

You're full of fucking shit.

This has nothing to do with "muh white power." You're attempting to make shit up to chase a boogie man. No one has ever claimed "muh whites don't panhandle."

its already over

Attached: Miami.png (627x533, 43K)

They beg in the streets, the faggot is lying.

I grew up in LA, lived there for most of my life. I've lived in 3 states now that have large mestizo populations. They fucking beg in the streets as much, if not more than any other group.

>Giving credit where it's due here
Race traitor faggot.
Go to Tijuana if you love beaners so much.

>spic hate thread
>a million american flags come to defend them

Attached: 1430139743719.jpg (492x388, 39K)

This is either a schizophrenic post, or a shill.

The video lacks context, and it's clear it isn't the whole video. IDGAF

No one thinks like this, but people either trying to fake shit to make ridiculous caricatures - or someone who is legitimately demented and/or schizophrenic.

The dumb faggot doesn't understand that Mexican workers force out American workers by the simple fact they don't speak English. Why the fuck would anyone want to bust their ass in social isolation surrounded by people that speak a different language and collaborate against him?

who’s gonna work our fields and do the shit labor? honestly whites, blacks and asians will never do that shit they will just complain about how tiring it is

He's right, you know. You've worked with some hard-working beaners, and never (or rarely) seen any Mexican beggars, and that's fine, but you're not looking beyond that. You admit that back in the day things were better, so why was that? Why are white people apparently lazier now, yet 30, 40, 50 years ago, when there were proportionally far fewer non-whites, things were fine? You mentioned "subversion", but (((they))) want people to be good little workers and consumers, not to drop out of the system, and it doesn't tally with your first post…
>I'll go ahead and assume you're white, or identify as white... just like all the beggars on the streets, drug addicts, and welfare recipients. Keep telling yourself your special, but you know you are nothing.
You claim white people are "nothing", but admit things were better when LA/California was overwhelmingly white. So, have whites magically become much lazier in the space of a generation? Or are you overlooking the demographic elephant in the room because Juan shared some Coronas with you after work?

>Am I evil for wanting to live in a community of my own people?
Dumb troll faggot.

It's called innovation. Better equipment to eliminate low skilled labor has not been required because of the constant influx of low wage labor subsidizing farmers. How do European farmers operate without an unlimited supply of low wage slave laborers?

Stop shilling faggot, it isn't working.

I suspected as much. I've avoided the shittier parts of LA when visiting, but I'm pretty sure I've seen some Mexican beggars too.

C O P E

honestly white people have become lazier, it’s the middle class syndrome; when you become to comfortable in life you become lazy as fuck and splurge all your assets
so many white middle class men and women don’t even think about their futures, they just play video games all day and don’t even look for jobs and live off their parents property or their boomer retirement savings that were accumulated from having advantage of low property purchases and benefits before our age that were then passed down
then they end up studying useless degrees and wasting more money, get in debt, then bam all the shit their ancestors had is gone
and that’s how you end up with those crazy ass homeless people who yell “NIGGER” lmao, they were the woodstock generation who also suffered from middle class syndrome - wasted all their money on drugs and useless shit while living comfortable lives and now their homeless and angry and bitter

same shit is going to happen to us, if you’re not making over a 100k a year and in your late 20s you are fucked. if your parents are still rich you have one generation to make things right again

You're a lying despicable spic or troll.
Choose one (1)

lol retard if we start eliminating low skill labor with automation the red states who depend on manufacturing jobs will riot

low skill labor is good it keeps poor people occupied you dumbass, be slaves to your corporate overlords