What about this one

Attached: IMG_20190922_104517.jpg (828x1040, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/down-syndrome-iceland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too clunky.

No brevity

You know what the biggest problem with all of these is? You're not giving the IIROW time to marinate and then memory hole.

How crude.

Let
Leftists
Abort
Their
Children

Children were right about women
How about that?

Women
Were
Right
About
Children

God
Was
Right
About
Marriage

It's Okay To Abort Democrats

what the fuck do you care about democrats

Good point. Have to game the media and it requires timing.

The leaf can't meme.

Abortion Is A Leftists Duty

Also the designs are too similar.

White
People
Should
Not
Have
Abortions

ITS
OKAY TO
ABORT
BLACK
BABIES

hey idiot
shut up
how do you like me now

assuming americans are a majority here

so you're a pandering pickaninny

That could work user

Pretty shit to be honest

It baffles me how unfunny these are and how many unfunny copies of this shit get posted now. You don't understand why ''It's okay to be white'' and ''Islam is right about women'' are funny.

'Progressives', maybe. Nothing suggested here works for me. If you want to go after abortion it needs to be more like the "Draft Our Daughters" meme with images and stats. Focus on the black abortion rate, thots, and strong, independent women.

Its okay to have White children.

Mwhahaha! Get the left to attack children in order to red pill the masses!

ITS
OKAY TO
BE MAD

eat a shit fuck head

I don’t think the intention is to be funny

The best thing about abortion is that it’s purely Darwinian—the female decides which genes are worth surviving and unless you’re weak or otherwise dysgenic your genetics will be passed on—you just need her to believe your genes are the best chance she has of high value offspring. The goal of men is to be as strong, intelligent, and have as much status as possible for their genes to survive. We shouldn’t protect the genes of losers who knock up an attractive woman, marriage should always come before children, or at least love.

But if you’re a Christcuck, abortion WILL be a thing of the past when (not if, we’ll find a way) a male pill emerges. This will also restore traditional gender roles as women will have no way to rope men into child support. It will then be the woman’s turn to demonstrate value.

Attached: 48374977-BAEA-47B2-98ED-85EC6A06CFEA.jpg (417x720, 358K)

>Jow Forums comes up with a good idea
>immediately shills come to the board to try and throw them off course
it's like clockwork. fuck off

Abortion
Favors
The
Strongest and Smartest

It’s
Okay
To
Abort
White
Babies

This will garner popularity amongst minorities and be slightly upsetting to boomers

You don't understand this meme OP.
Here's how you do it:

IT'S
OKAY FOR
POC
TO HAVE
ABORTIONS

See what I did there?
A liberal can't deny this, because that would be taking power away from people of color.

Attached: rp.jpg (600x600, 183K)

End Abortion
By Having
Better Genes

Stop the Dysgenic: Keep Abortion Legal.

A thousand times better than anything posted so far.

this is better (y)

How about Pay For Your Own Abortion?

DARWIN
PREVAILS

Doesnt work.

Too many words
Too soon

Japan wins

Republicans will never allow that. Nobody shall ever infringe on the rights of a fetus being born.
SHALL!

Leftists
Deserve
Abortion

"Women of color deserve abortion"

How bout this one

Attached: 5EAA83FD-8EF3-4FFF-B32C-92C8DF67A8C4.jpg (2900x4100, 3.5M)

i see the idea but it's a bit long

just still with IIROW for now we only need to come up with fresh ideas when it has run it's course.

Blacks
are
right
about
crime

if anyone ha a sign idea, put it up and then see if there is a reaction. if it is successful it will come back to Jow Forums and then spread.

Leftists is just brainwashed people of your nation.

Tabula rasa, you crack head. My old man is in prison for murder, and before that, was a violent drunk, woman beater, child abuser, and all sorts of other warped shit. I'm none of these things, and most very likely never will be.

oh, surprise, a germanophone being too verbose

better'd be:

>>FEMINIST ABORTIONS ARE OK

Attached: 1564767086893.jpg (640x1259, 77K)

Sucks again. Stick with the message faggot

this one's also gut

This, its a bunch of beta cuck fags acting like women trying to "improve" what was already working with their shitty ideas not knowing why the thing worked in the first place.
I'm sure there are good other phrases out there but not this one which is what any pro lifer would have saidfor 50 years now

These things work best if they cause cognitive dissonance. They shouldn’t come off as hatred directed at the Left. No obvious “take THAT degenerates,” it’s better to set two of their contradictory beliefs against one another. Also, try to have the statement be factually true from your POV, “it’s okay to be white” actually is a true statement after all. And don’t try to encompass every Jow Forums viewpoint into the statement; we have our disagreements here but the work comes first.

you
are
wrong
about
abortion

Israel
Was
Right
About
USS Liberty

As if they care about their children.

>How he s'posed to get his money?

Attached: screaming-black-woman-26130301.jpg (1300x1289, 146K)

>What about this one

Too many words. Make it 5 to 7 syllables.

Something more like "Free abortions for commie parents"

what
would
Stalin
do?

hate
a
jew
a
communist

communists
were
right
about
jews

I still think this should be put into use.

Attached: 20190923619.jpg (518x762, 35K)

It's
Okay to
Climate Change
Greta Thunberg
Into
An
Abortion

You should probably consider going to church or any positive religion for that matter. You're kind of fucked in the head.

Attached: Cross-Easter.jpg (2946x1951, 1.36M)

IT'S
OKAY

this is kinda clever...getting crazies to rant in the street

brainwashed sheeple and therefore mentally weak people aren't supposed to reproduce

Hillary
Was
Right
About
Hotsauce

BLACK
ABORTION
IS
BEAUTIFUL

Jews
Love
Whites

Support eugenics: keep legal abortion.

Mine’s better: Eugenics is too on the nose. Dysgenic works better because it has less connotations and would require them to learn about the word rather than dismiss the message with the common strawman about eugenics.

these are pretty good desu
the whole point of these is to be a scissor statement, which will cause different subfactions of progs to fight each other
IOTBW is a 'vertical' scissor statement - it splits elite progs who disagree with it and rank and file ones who agree
IIRAW is a 'horizontal' scissor statement - it splits feminists and muslims
if your idea doesn't have this quality, it will be ineffective

This. Not sure if it's derailing shills or just unfunny boomer retards, but these are awful

Fuck off, nigger.

Most of them are lonely baiters and shills trying to derail. You'd have to be mentally retarded to think anything in this thread is a good meme.

Fair point really.. why not let them do it

This blows chunks mate

yes

Jew are right about the goyim

How about:
Abortion Cures Down Syndrome

cbsnews.com/news/down-syndrome-iceland/

Attached: BjorkEggs.gif (500x375, 954K)

just change it to
>it's okay to abort black babies
or latino or jewish or muslim too.
leftist will include too many whites.

Attached: ThisGuyGetsIt.gif (450x252, 2.59M)

>IIROW
Islam Is Right Orange Woman
Bad?

It's ok to abort niggers and shitskins

Ed
Buck
Was
Right

interracial
births
destroy
blackness

CIRCUMCISION
ISN'T
JUST
FOR
MEN

It's at least 95% are derailers/baiters.
To all you retards out there, well you'll never make a good meme, but here's some advice to help you identify how these memes work so you won't support bad ones. They must:
1) Be short and simple.
2) Expose cognitive dissonance (i.e. I believe A and B but clearly they can't both be true... reeeee!).
3) Succeed within the current retard culture.
If you don't understand and agree to this, you are either mentally incompetent, a derailing shill or a (you) baiter.
One last thing: boomers aren't welcome. You are irreparably lost to stupidity and legacy media propaganda. Just wait for the day of the pillow.