Greta hate thread

I hate this fucking swedish cunt. Why do we allow this autistic fetal alcohol syndrome degenerate destroying our economy. I'm sure as soon as mass unemployment raises, these fridays for future cunts will be slaughtered on the streets.

Attached: swedish slut.jpg (1134x996, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
peoplepoweredmachines.com/faq-environment.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t. Greta marketing team trying to stir us up and keep her relevant

Attached: eab.jpg (501x585, 53K)

where the fuck is the global warming, Greta? my balls are freezing

alternate version of that OP

Attached: 1569097582047.jpg (750x440, 29K)

She has a very slight epicanthic fold too

Here’s one I made

Attached: A95A38C2-7D78-4D73-B67A-B7C8B6DF5026.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

The pathological hate the NTs here have of Greta is fascinating.

Swedes are weird

Is it hateful because you think its motivated by hate, or because they are posting images that likely link her to other birth defects?

>when you click random on the oblivion character creator

It's hateful because it's personal. I have no idea who this dork is, yet some people are fucking OBSESSED with her. There's clearly a lot of emotion involved.

>NTs
I have thin upper lip :(

> I have no idea who this person is
> yet some people are fucking OBSESSED with her. There's clearly a lot of emotion involved

pick one

Nothing wrong with hating the enemy, we know shes a plant. They are using this "young girl" as a way to make it impossible to argue againsed climate change...

Hate climate change activists?? WHY ARE YOU HATING ON POOR RETARDED GRETA!!!>!!!! REEEEEEE - You probably

Attached: download (6).jpg (600x733, 39K)

People are losing their jobs because of this cunt. In Germany they close the coal mines and stop producing electricity with coal. At the same time, they want to ban atomic energy. We will soon have blackouts everywhere. If this shit continues, we’ll return in a few years to the stone age.
We also have the 2th highest taxes on planet earth. And yesterday they announced new eco taxes.
I’m fucking done. This country is a living joke.

In the world of the blind, the man/woman with one eye is king/queen

Attached: Illumananti.jpg (1024x760, 99K)

I'm confused. How do these retards expect power to be produced? I'm seriously asking.

Any history of behavioral disorders?

STOP DRIVING

Attached: greta.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Isn’t it enough that her mother said she believes she can see CO2 in the air? Thats not crazy enough for you?

With windmills and fairy dust. These people are insane. But unfortunately a majority in this mad country.

I think you're confused.

All I know is that there are a bunch of threads about this nobody, so clearly she's pissed a lot of people off somehow. But she definitely doesn't effect my life in any way, since I never even hear about her anywhere other than Jow Forums. She doesn't matter at all. This is entirely about people's emotional response to something that personally offends them.

They import power from Eastern Europe and Russia. This way, they can claim to be 100% eco friendly while at the same time criticize other countries for their coal/natural gas plants.

yes Jow Forums very mature, attack the person and not the ideas

>X hate thread
They already won if their very existence makes you seethe

She’s all over media and social media. You not hearing it either means that you are in an echo box with just your lineminded people or dont watch the news. Living in Alaska helps too

Fight for nuclear energy, you, verdammte pussy. This shit happens because YOU allow it.

what the fuck is wrong with her, doesn't look human looks like some creature attempting to imitate human life twitching around and shit

The ideas have been dismantled a thousand times. Thats why THEY are attacking the problem with a likeable retarded child

No wonder pewds didn't go for a swedish wife. Wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

WEGEN DIESER ALTEN MUSS ICH BALD NOCH MEHR STEUERN ZAHLEN MEINE FRESSE
AFD
AFD
AFD
AFD
AFD
AFD

imagine those tiny hands holding your cock

Attached: 1508659125936.png (194x205, 5K)

literal npc malfunction

Attached: swn.jpg (234x264, 13K)

you will fall for their trap, why do you think they've chosen a innocent looking girl?

>Bethesda in charge of character creation

Attached: oblivion.jpg (1280x600, 169K)

>thinking voting matters or makes a difference
>(((AfD)))
user, I...

No, this is good. If the people don't feel any symptoms of our fucked up country nothing will ever change for the better.

the funds for wind and solar projects is over next year, and much of the stuff is getting old and needs to be replaced. This will raise the electricity costs even more, while Germany has the highest electricityprice already.
Going to be fun. Iditos will try to use it to impose communism.

Attached: EC9CAYTXYAAr5Uu.jpg (2048x1705, 632K)

>16yo girl
MODS

>16 yo girl
Dude I just said she looks like she has FAS, I didn’t say i want to bone her

Fuck off. This isn't just a 16yo girl. She's a political figure and on the cover of every fucking newspaper. As a person of public interest she has to live with this even in legal matter.

Kampf gegen die Wahnsinn oder friß Insekten, Hans

ND here, she's a little puppet cunt for Soros. Mockery is the appropriate response.

Attached: greta explained.png (451x282, 123K)

no, she's just a mongolian

TheGuardian, which is voice of the establishment now in England, is encouraging its readership to protest with this little shit. So the etsblishement is encouraging protests supposedly against the establishment. Really makes you think.

Laughing at retards is never not ok

>one eye symbol
((()))

mk ultra victim

she's a drone sent across the atlantic to fight climate change by her libtard mother who had her brought back home via plane. That hoe was probably a single mother and a heavy drinker during pregnancy looking at how the child developed and told her that her aspergers is a superpower.

Imagine getting mad at a child that is being used as a puppet.

If you wanna get mad at someone look no further than her parents and everyone surrounding them.

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 12K)

ikr

>They hated her because she spoke the truth.

>we need change
>let's strike until we get change
>yes the change yes hmm [twitches]

Cant wait for this stupid shit to immediately memory holed following the next inevitable mass shooting / act of terror / moral outrage that will supply the retarded normies with mord psychological trauma

>Eat people

Attached: manmeat.jpg (789x911, 97K)

Deflection, she knows full well what she's doing. Fuck this cunt.

>NTs
Cringe. Back to /soc/ or whatever low-IQ board you are from.

Yeah and who the fuck set her on this path and groomed her to be female climate jesus?

>inb4 you actually believe the propaganda that this lil mongo always cared about climate since she was 5 years old

Attached: 87c.gif (600x458, 153K)

Hate her more than anyone else rn. Fucking cunt

>we
because germany is the most bluepilled nation on this planet

no pride

no soul

YEARS
OF BEING WRONG
>cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions

here?

KGE right?

this
Listen, faggots: uttering the words "DAVID HOGG", the name of a grown ass man out of highschool for a couple years, got people banned on sites after the Parkland false flag.
So far every single Greta meme gets shilled harder than yanggang 2020 and ziondon combined. Let it sink in. Understand that you are being marketing reps for your enemies.
don't bump

THATS retarded. If the west doesn’t use nuclear energy as an alternative green power source then it’s finished, and the technological dragons in the east will have already surpassed them in technological advancement. It would be like the rise of the European empires again except this time, you guys are the arabs and they are the whites.

But then again, the west has stagnated for a Long time already. Oh well, so this is the curse of the empires: all empires rise and fall.

if global warming were real, banks wouldn't back mortgages on ocean front property, period

Attached: pennandteller2 (2).jpg (177x264, 14K)

Poor kid. ,,, You can see she's so nervous.

Attached: system.png (622x741, 689K)

Why would you hate someone trying to make sure you have breathable air and drinkable water?

Yeah but I do

She is so ugly!
One day, she will be a raging feminist.

I disagree with that user but NT is a useful distinction between the 99% of people with neurotype A (normies) and the rest of us. Just means the brain is fundamentally wired different. It also outs the user as a fellow sperg who seems to be fighting their naturally logical mind simply because Greta is on the spectrum too.

Hi OP, are you sure you are not just ass-mad that your stickers got shadow-banned before you sold all of them?

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (609x149, 35K)

>user you will eat bugs

Attached: CCBB4A52-61A2-4460-A25B-731AF0580A3E.png (200x160, 32K)

You mean apart from frequenting Jow Forums - which I can assure you is very much considered a behavioral disorder in Scandinavia, especially! in Sweden.

Fuck Greta

Attached: 1568064167742m.jpg (1024x797, 85K)

Attached: 1568061568163.jpg (1118x668, 93K)

because it's astroturfed jewish shit

Attached: fugt.jpg (1080x1055, 296K)

NTs?

See i hate this cunt purely for pic related.

>muh plastic in the ocean
China is the one doing that
>muh air pollution
Chyna
>Muh water pollution
China and India

What the fuck is this bitch going on and on about how the West is at fault for this shit. Going on about how we gotta eat bugs, drive electric cars that wont take you 4 hours away from where you live, and live as meagerly as possible. Meanwhile she's fucking silent on China and India doing some of the most common forms of pollution before we made it illegal in our own countries such as HFCs. But yet she's gonna talk about how bad we are and how we have to make up for their inactivity by being meager? nah fuck that.

She's a cunt and she should burn in hellfire.

Attached: greta.png (960x844, 834K)

Shes just a little girl dude. No bully

Attached: pewds.png (863x319, 93K)

>Wants to tell countries what to do about climate change and target the worst offenders
>Skips #1 and takes a boat to the US
>A bunch of talk shows book her unopposed and give her nonstop praise
>US is actually dropping it’s emissions at a higher rate than any other developed nation
>Meanwhile, workers in Shenzhen dump another barrel of waste in a wildlife preserve and burn some styrofoam

Neurotypical. Generally means not autistic but extends to other abnormally wired brains such as epileptics. user was being a tribal sperg. We are supposed to be immune to such thinking.

she is but a puppet you know whos behind this is (((them)))

Nuclear energy is the WORST though. do you want a Chernobyl or Fukushima in your country?

If the best argument you can level against her is something that isn't even her fault, that's how you're letting everyone know that you're wrong.

Yes I’m sure that’s what’s planned
>and apparently Greta is the one with foetal alcohol syndrome

She's the "innocent" face of the Global Bully, you fucking brainlet.
This bitch deserves worse than bullying so we NEVER have to face off with retarded children over politics again!
Tape up your bleeding heart, you mindless faggot. You're too easily manipulated by bullshit propaganda.

Fucc i wanted to come to Germany to work same as all of my fellow nation. Guess id rather stay in Bosnia, plus you have too much shitskins.

Attached: 3b5v25.jpg (500x666, 96K)

One of those was dumb russians the other dumb japs Plus a natural disaster.

Nuclear energy is extremely safe in general

8/10 would rape

If the champion of your cause is an autistic potato, that's how you're letting everybody know your cause is idiotic.

Attached: It Eats The Maggot Sousig.png (1014x565, 65K)

Attached: Greta Sloth Can Count.png (1036x1054, 1.01M)

Flawed argument. You could have any decent cause and then replace the person heading it by whomever else, and evidently this doesn't affect the quality of the cause itself. I didn't expect an United Statesian to be able to think this much anyway.

serious question:
why does she has that (((berg))) in her last name?
should that be reason enough to doubt whatever shes trying to sell me?

Comon Jow Forums
We can do better than Greta
Ban lawn mowing
Reduce pollution
Stop enforcing grass cutting
I want clean air
MISSING A MEME
Pls help
Requesting a meme
peoplepoweredmachines.com/faq-environment.htm